New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 am

Lola grabbed Seth's shirt and lobbed it at his face, "Keep your Seth germs away from me."

"Don't bother I'll just end up breaking it anyway." Jake informed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 am

"If germ is what they call the handsome genes these days, I'll keep it to myself, yeah," Seth retorted. "You might uglify it!"

Ashton rubbed a hand over his face to hide his grin. "Moving on!"

Sin giggled and stroked his arm in what seemed like an overfriendly gesture. "I think I lost again."

"Lovely," Ashton replied, taking his arm back and watching the blond easily tug off her jeans and toss them over her shoulder.

Evelyn frowned, pulling back slightly to look up at him. "Well, you - shouldn't you - I mean," she stammered, and then blew out a few annoyed puffs of air that made her messy hair flutter. "Ashton broke it, don't take credit because your record doesn't need it, trust me on that!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 am

"True, I need to thank him for that! Maybe I'll buy him a cake! That says "thanks-for-breaking-my-girlfriends-window lock.". He'll love it!" Jake chirped.

Lola pulled a face at Seth, as she examined her cards. James had also lost this round so he removed his wife beater and was now sitting shirtless.

Antonio got up to take off his pants and looked down at Seth, "So are we playing until everyone is naked?"

Lola's eyes widened at Antonio's statement! No way was she getting freaking naked in front of all of them!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 am

Seth lifted both eyebrows, looking dismayed. "No, we're playing until whoever loses feels too uncomfortable taking anything off and there's only one other player left in the game. 'Course, that player would win."

He paused and added, "I think we can live without seeing your backside, Tigger!"

Ashton cringed. "Amen!"

And right then, he lost the round after his twin and had to pull off his undershirt like James and Antonio, now shirtless. He dropped it behind him and realized that Sin, who was looking drunker, and had taken off her jeans, was now sitting very near him, almost draping herself on his shoulder. Seth caught on and winked at him.

From what she'd heard, Ashton probably would. Evelyn nodded and then pulled out of Jake's arms, lying down on her pillow again. She rolled over onto her left side, so her back was to Jake, feeling sleep threatening her. "Well, in return, he can get you a "sorry you got kicked out your girlfriend's room" cake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 am

Most normal people would have left but Jacob wasn't most people, instead he lay down and tried to squeeze himself next to her. "Anyone ever tell you when you get all huffy and mad you look like Jigglypuff?"

"You all love my booty!" Antonio announced.

"Yes we love your booty covered." James stated.

Ashlee laughed, throwing down two cards in hopes of getting better ones. So far her and Lola had been pretty lucky, but of course Ashlee's luck ran out then when she lost.

Ashlee hesitated for a moment in taking off her tank top but she told herself that a bra was like sitting in a bikini top. So she removed her shirt and sat there awkwardly but, didn't let it show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 am

Seth lost the next round, and pulled off his wifebeater. "Anyone wanna quit?"

"Yeah," Evelyn mumbled, yanking her covers up over her chest and ignoring Jake's warm form at her back. "A dirty old troll singing about bingo,"

Her phone buzzed an FB notification on the ground.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

"Me." Lola squeaked up, she kept her eyes down.

"I'm not a troll. I'm a handsome rogue." Jake muttered into Evelyn's back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

In answer, Evelyn slammed her elbow back into Jake's ribcage and stifled a grin. "Of course."

Seth shot Lola an amused look. "Aw, really, Lassie? Where's that feisty whore we all love to hate?" he taunted her, knowing Lola was probably the least ho-ish of everyone in this room.

Ashton narrowed his eyes. "If she feels uncomfortable, she doesn't have to play, Seth. It's only a dumb game." He was somewhat relieved Lola wasn't playing anymore.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 pm

"Shut up Seth." Lola muttered, grabbing her cream sweater and pulling it back on over her head. Since when did Seth have the right to call her a whore! When his dumb blond bimbos were already naked and drunk?

Like hell she would give into something that made her uncomfortable.

"Oomf." Jake grunted and then responded by poking Evelyn in the back. "Jigglypuff."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Seth simply grinned wider and continued on to the next round. This time, Sin's friend lost, and tugged off her jeans, sitting there in her bra and underwear quite comfortably.

Seth nudged Antonio. "What about you, Tiggy?"

"Troll," Evelyn returned, closing her eyes.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"Puff." Jake muttered.

"Well as much as I would love to continue playing, I'm practically naked anyway. So I guess we can end the game." Antonio said grabbing his shirt and yanking it over his head.

Ashlee, grabbed her clothes and pulled them back on.

"Yeah it was fun, but I have to get going. Work in the morning." James said grabbing his stuff and getting up.

"Me too." Lola said following James.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm

"I win," Seth announced, looking around. He was easily the least "stripped". Ashton shook his head and got up, pulling on his undershirt but leaving is overshirt off since he would change for bed anyways.

The two girls Seth had invited got to their feet reluctantly. "Byyeee, cutie!" Sin hollered to James, slinging her arms around him in a hug and then going over to Ashton to hug him as well. She tottered to Seth, hugged him, and then Antonio and then her friend dragged her out.

Seth stretched lazily and glanced at his watch. Damn, it's midnight!"

Ashton rubbed his eyes and glanced over to Ashlee. "You should probably go crash with Evelyn. Midnight on a Saturday night in New York isn't an ideal moment for a stroll outside."

Seth nodded, sobering suddenly. "Yeah, seriously, that, or one of us will drive you home." He was suddenly uneasily remembering what happened to Alexis. "Sin and her friend live just downstairs so they'll be fine."

Evelyn responded by rolling over to face him (jamming her elbow into Jake's ribs again), tucking her head in his shoulder, and murmuring a sleepy, incoherent insult before promptly drifting off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm

"I think I'll just hop over to Ev's, no need to drive me out if you're tired."Ashlee told Seth as she headed for the door behind Lola and James.

"Night guys!" She waved to them, as the three of them exited.

Jake was too tired to respond to her, so instead he just fell asleep.

[[ FINALLY OVER!! ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Seth locked the suite after everyone left and then the boys proceeded to their rooms and to sleep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Ashlee had spent the last five or so minutes sending Evelyn texts, or calling to let her in. But she had probably fallen asleep. Plus Ashlee was too afraid to walk or take a cab back to her apartment. Not to mention tired.

So she went back to the boys suite where Antonio had let her in and he gave her a pillow and blanket and allowed her to crash on their couch.

[[NOW THE END?]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

[[Oui. XD]]

[[FF'd to Sunday morning - only for a bit!]]

Seth wasn't aware they had a house-guest, so the next morning, when he strutted out of the bathroom clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist, and took a detour to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice, he was somewhat confused.

He walked over to the huddled figure on the couch and tilted hsi head, slightly puzzled until he saw the bits of dark hair poking out. Seth leaned down and tugged Ashlee's blanket off her face adn then poked her cheek with a finger. No response; she was sound asleep. He grinned and decided ot subject her ot a typical morning greeting in their home.

He swigged down his orange juice and walked to his room after ditching the glass in the sink. He rummaged through his stuff, one hand holding his towel in case it loosened, and then found his new umbrella-horn.

He took it back ot the living room and grabbed a handful of corn flakes along the way.

Seth positioned himself in front of Ashlee on the couch, raised the hand holding the cereal and used it to sound the horn.

EEEEEEEEERRRNNNNNHHHHH! resounded through the whole suite and right into Ashlee's face.

The moment her eyes opened, Seth let the corn flakes drop on her head, sprinkling her hair. "GOOD MORNING, AMERICA!" he crowed happily.

"Fuck my life," Ashton mumbled into his pillow in his room, as Nova began to howl piteously from Jake's room.

Evelyn's eyes snapped open and the first thing she realized was that someone was breathing into her ear. For a second, she thought it was Nova since that was a usual for him. But then she realized her bed was kind of cramped and Jake's face was inches from hers. Sometime during the night, she'd rolled onto her back and his head had slid to rest on her shoulder.

She sat up slowly and Jake's head bounced on the mattress instead. Whoops.

She carefully lifted his left wrist (luckily, he was on his right side) and checked the time. 9 AM. Evelyn debated waking him but wasn't sure if she should - it was the weekend after all. Plus, she felt kind of lazy and her bed was cozy, so she leaned back against her headboard and closed her eyes, absently running a hand through Jake's hair.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 pm

"AHHHHH!!!"Ashlee screamed and squealed as she fell off the couch, tangled up in the blanket and looked up to see a laughing Seth while Corn Flakes rained from her hair. "SETH!" She yelled reaching for her pillow off the couch and tossing it at his head.

Antonio who had been used to Seth's usual shennigans in the morning, had rolled over putting a pillow over his head to block out anymore noise made from his friend.

Jake sighed, and felt Evelyn's fingers stroking through his hair. He opened his eyes halfway to see if she was still sleeping. Her eyes were closed but he wasn't exactly sure.

Jacob poked her lightly with his index finger, "You awake?" He asked sleepily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Evelyn pulled her eyes open slowly and blinked down at him for a moment, disoriented. She moved her hand from his hair to his annoying finger and used it to poke Jake in the eye with his own hand. "You have got to quit poking."

Ashton grumbled into his pillow, now completely awake after Ashlee's banshee screams. Lucifer scratched at his door for some ungodly reason and Ashton smacked a pillow over his head. "I need to move out," he reminded himself willfully.

Seth yelped and backed away, clutching his towel as it slipped a little on his hips. "Watch it! I only do nude shoots after midnight!" he cried.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

"I already saw you naked! Trust me I wasn't impressed!" Ashlee shouted back to Seth, annoyed that he woke her.

Jake flinched, rubbing his eye. "Well someone isn't a morning person. Ms. Grouchy Pants, see if I take you out for breakfast now!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Seth gaped at Ashlee, affronted. He scoffed a few times and then stated, "Oh please, you can admit you haven't seen such fine physique in a long while, you know? Accept reality, babe." He reached down adn patted her cheek with his cereal-crumb-covered hand (to wipe them off) and then strutted to his dorm room again with a grin. He grabbed a pair of jeans and yanked them on, running a brush through his damp hair before returning to the kitchen to make breakfast sans a shirt.

Lucifer bolted out of the room and into the living room, pausing to hiss at Ashlee and throw a scornful look at Jake's open door, where Nova's tiny snout peered out.

Ashton had finally caved and walked out of his room to the bathroom sleepily, almost tripping over Nova as the puppy shot out and launched himself at Lucifer. "Shit!"

Ashton paused in the bathroom doorway. "Yo, where's Jake? Tell him his dog's gonna get eaten!"

Seth had started sausages frying in the kitchen and he walked down the hallway to Jake's room. "He's not back," he informed Ashton with a suggestive grin. "Ahh, young love." He returned to the kitchen with a snicker and Ashton laughed as he went back in the bathroom to shower.

"You told me you were broke," Evelyn said, amused. "I wasn't expecting you to anyway!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm

"You're never too broke for the dollar menu." Jake smirked.

Antonio woke up rolling out of his bed, and waltzing out into the living room, where he saw cereal and Ashlee on the floor. "Yo Ashlee, we use plates."

Ashlee wiped stray cereal flakes off her face and threw them at Antonio as she got up, and sat on the couch pulling out her phone as it vibrated in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Evelyn was so extremely offended for a moment, that she didn't say anything. And then she swung her leg sideways into him. "Good thing I'm paying my own way then!"

Ashton walked out of the bathroom after hastily drying his damp hair, smelling frying sausages and eggs, and walked into the living room, like Seth, just in jeans. He sat down at the table and then blinked. "Uh....Ashlee?" He shot Antonio a quizzical look just as Seth walked in with a platter of sausages and eggs. "Yo, Tiggy, go freshen up, you look like a dead prune."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Antonio scoffed as he went to the bathroom to freshen up for breakfast.

Ashlee looked up at Ashton, and realized she probably looked just a big a mess as Antonio did. "Hey, Ev wouldn't let me in. I guess she was asleep so Tony let me in and I crashed here."

Evelyn's leg made contact with Jacob's thigh, although she hadn't hit him directly in his stitched side. It still jostled him and it hurt a bit. "HEY! Careful, I'll pop a stitch and then bleed my liver out onto your bed! For that you should buy me breakfast!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'm sure she's sleeping," Seth said, before Ashton could say anything. "And, you know, not canoodling with Jake or anything "

Ashton stifled a laugh as he helped himself to eggs. "We can give you a ride home after breakfast," he offered her.

Evelyn stifled a sudden smile. "What, your liver's now raw egg? How dainty!" She sat up and reached down to touch his right side with two light fingers. "Nope, no gushing body fluids. I guess you're living today." She grinned and stretched, stifling a yawn with her hand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 am

"You can still make me some pancakes though." Jake grinned, reaching over and ruffling Evelyn's hair.

"Of course! She would be." Ashlee snorted, thinking about how Jake had run off to go see Evelyn last night no wonder she didn't answer her door!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next