New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 18 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Ashton was half-asleep on the couch, legs hanging off the end, so Seth reached over and poked Jake's head, catching his furious typing and sappy facial expression.

"Hey, Romeo? Yo, trust me, Juliet will still be there tomorrow. If you're that desperate, though, the window route's always available," he said, way too loud, and Ashton laughed.

Evelyn was wearing an amused grin as she put her phone down and changed into her nightie before drawing the blinds closed and climbing into bed. She made a mental note to get even with everyone...somehow. She wasn't sure how though.

She picked up her phone, sitting up on her elbows, and flicked to FB again, landing on the photo of Luke in his formal outfit. He looked adorable. And Ashlee had caught Evelyn's hint. Evelyn bit her lip,, wondering if Ashlee was thinking what she was.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Jacob had pocketed his phone and looked at Seth, "I think I will." He smirked heading to his room, and going to open his window and climbing out. As Jacob climbed out onto the ledge, he decided to sing of his adventure there and post it on Evelyn's wall for her to read.
Jake sent it and arrived at her window knocking on it for her to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Before Jake's message reached her wall, sleep reached her. Evelyn had heard a buzz from her phone to indicate the FB Wall Post but she was drowsy now adn her phone tumbled from her weak grasp to her carpet as her eyes fluttered shut. The knock on her window went unanswered in the dark room.

Seth gaped at Jake as he left. "Wha -?!" Seth turned ot Lola, throwing up his hands. "I was kidding! What is WRONG with that guy?!"

"Simple," Ashton said laughingly, winking at Lola and Antonio. "Jake's in love, remember?"

Seth rolled his eyes. "This is gonna take some getting used to. Honestly, though, I was kidding about him being all in love and shit." Seth glanced at Ashlee and James. "He was in love with Rachel. And she turned out to be a psycho bitch!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm

"Well I doubt its love, but he does really like her. Plus I'm sure to him anything is better than Seth vision." Lola smirked up at Seth.

Jake had waited a couple of moments for Evelyn, because you know he didn't want to be rude. But then he had remembered something that he needed to keep thanking Ashton for.

Breaking the latch on her window!

Jake usually would have waited, okay he wouldn't have. But it was pretty cold out there on the ledge! And Evelyn would never know what it was like climbing out there since she's afraid of heights. So Jacob opened her window since she was asleep or whatever she was doing as quietly as he could.

He then climbed in closing the window behind him. Jacob crept quietly in the dark trying not to make noise, but all his efforts were thwarted when he slipped on her iPhone and fell forward facefirst.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Seth ran a hand through his hair. "Seth vision is the only vision people should have," he informed everyone proudly. "Like, fo real, you ain't gettin' a damn sight be'er 'n me."

Evelyn had rolled over onto her side sometime during her nap -

"Owwww!" she squealed, jerking out of her sleep completely flattened under a heavy, dark weight she really couldn't see. It felt...like a body!

Something was lying on her! Well, across her, but...

In her damn room! She could feel his chest thumping up and down and hear his heavy breathing!!!

She opened her mouth to scream rape - and then logic kicked in. Evelyn lifted a hand and patted the dark head on the mattress beside her, opting to murmur sleepily instead of scream the roof down. "Hey again, Jake." Her chest ached horribly under his damn gazelle weight. "I think you broke my ribcage."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

"Sorry!" Jake said moving around clumsily in the dark, he tried getting up and fell on his butt on the floor instead. "Sorry! I wasn't sure if you were asleep or not."

"So!" He said getting up and sitting on the edge of her bed in the dark,"I decided to visit since I wasn't sure if you got my song to you or not." Jacob grinned.

Antonio took the pillow Ashton was laying on out from underneath his head and lobbed it at Seth's shiny head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Ashton's head smacked the arm rest and he groaned, dazed, and sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "Tony!"

Nova plodded out from underneath his seat and looked around, before whining quietly and running to Ashlee after a moment of confused scoping of the room.

"Good grief, the mutt wants his parents," Seth muttered, carefully resetting his hair. "Someone alert Shakiro Duck to come collect his lost illegitimate child."

"It's okay," Evelyn had mumbled and then shifted over from the edge so Jake could sit right. She rolled over onto her side to face him, stifling a yawn into her pillow as her other hand massaged her poor ribs. "Mm, what song?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Ashlee laughed scooping Nova into her lap, "Why don't we play a game?" She suggested for something for them to do.

Jacob sat against her headboard and looked down at her, "Oh only the greatest piece of musical genius to be composed. I'm sure somewhere in heaven. Elvis is weaping for me." Jake bragged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 pm

"Strip Poker!" Seth announced.

Ashton rubbed his hands over his face, stifling a yawn. "Charades? Truth or dare?"

"Strip Poker," Seth said, nudging James.

Evelyn was now very curious. She sat up a bit and then slumped sideways against Jake's side with another yawn. "I'll have to see this now. Where'd you leave it?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 am

"Where every modern day musician would leave a song for his beloved, Facebook." Jake took out his phone so she didn't have to get up and went to her wall handing Evelyn his phone.

Thankfully Jesse had left before the Strip Poker suggestion had been thrown out. Otherwise Ashlee knew that her brother would have punched Seth then.

"Sure, I'm down." Ashlee said, although she had no idea how to play poker.

James grinned, "Why not?"

Antonio nodded eagerly, he was so down to play Strip Poker!

Lola looked around for a moment, she wasn't sure if she should do this. Especially since she didn't know how to play poker! But, she could quit or whatever when she wanted to right? "Okay fine." She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

"Um, Lola?" Ashton asked uncertainly, "You do know hwo to play...right?"

Seth stifled a laugh and sat down on the carpet. "Err'body, sit down here! Tony, get your card pack!"

Ashton reluctantly sat down on the ground across from Seth. Sure, he enjoyed a game of strip poker - btu not exactly with these girls! Seth was counting and mentally deciding if they needed more girls. "I have to make a few phone calls!"

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, going to his contact list. A few texts later, they had two more girls coming over, Sin, and her hot friend whose name Seth forgot.

"Sin is coming over with her hot friend," he informed the boys happily.

Evelyn tilted her head and mentally read the message, and then reread it, eyes widening as she mouthed it to herself. She burst into quiet laughter, not wanting to wake Alexis (although she probably already had), and clamped her hand over her mouth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Current location: Window ledge.... I have this for you.

I'm climbin out my window!
Scootin across yo ledge!
So you betta, open ya window. Let me in! And give me a huge hug.
You don't have be dressed, I like lookin at you, with that fine view! With that finnee view!
So you can let me in, just let me in. Just let a boyfriend, in-in-innnn!! ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · Like · Comment · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She looked up at Jake, turning her head so her chin rested against his forearm. "Damn, ever considered a career change? You have a serious way with words." She wasn't joking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 am

"A career change to what? Making raps for obvious rapists in Lincoln Park?" Jacob joked.

"Um... not really no." Lola admitted to Ashton.

Antonio came back out with his cards and handed them to Seth! "There you go."

"Hey how do you play, its not gonna be fair if me and Lola don't know how to play." Ashlee said to Seth and the others.

James had hifived Seth about the other girls, he had talked to Sin a little on Facebook she was pretty hot, "Its not that hard." He told Ashlee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 am

Seth set about explaining a few basics and hands to the girls. Ashton shifted over to Antonio and muttered, "Jake would kill Seth if he walked in and saw this."

Evelyn snorted sleepily and pinched Jake's arm through his jacket as hard as she could. "No! Like, those letters...I know! You should be a host for AFV! They need someone willing to make a fool out of himself too, so you fit right in!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

"Usually the host isn't making an ass out of himself, its the contestants. Hey! You enter me and we can win ten grand!" Jake nudged Evelyn lightly.

"Oh yeah." Antonio nodded, passing out cards to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:59 am

Ashton stifled a yawn as he collected his cards and Seth picked his up nonchalantly. A knock on the door had him on his feet and he led in two girls.

"Heyy boys," Sin chirped, winking flirtatiously at James, blowing Antonio a kiss and then plopping herself right beside Ashton, who had Lola on his other side. Ashlee was beside Lola, and then Seth, James, Sin's friend, and Antonio.

Sin leaned over into Ashton's personal space. "Heyy, you're the cute Italian guy, riiiiight?" She sounded a little tipsy and ashton tried not to make it obvious that he was uncomfortable as hell as he nodded back at her. Her friend, Trina, slung her arm around James' arm. "Hiii, cutie, I'm Trina!"

"You have to laugh at yourself though, sometimes, like in that session where his head is fixed on bodies - people's bodies when they do...what they do, stupidity, I mean. It'd be a fun job but you're right," Evelyn rambled sleepily, head drooping past Jake's arm and sliding slowly toward his chest as she talked. Her eyes fluttered closed. "Shoulda made a video of the saucepan attack in the basement thing in that old house..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Nah we should use the one of me walking into the telephone pole, its too dark in the basement you won't get the full effect." Jake yawned letting his head rest against Evelyn's headboard.

"Hey." James smiled, removing the girls arm off of him.

"Alright ladies, the name of the game is Strip Poker!" Antonio announced cheerfully as they all looked at their cards. "Rules are simple, if you lose you take of a piece of clothing."

Ashlee looked at her cards not exactly sure what she was looking for even after Ashton had explained it to them. Lola rolled her eyes at Seth's ho's as she looked through her cards for a possible hand or something to keep her from losing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Ten minutes into the game and Ashton realized his hand sucked already. He bit his lip as Seth called on his turn and then looked down at his hand. All the cards were mixed up. His highest, though, was a ten, so maybe someone else had a more horrible hand.

Turned out he was wrong. Seth grinned at him, not all that enthused since this was not Ashton's first game.

Ashton rolled his eyes and looked down at himself.. He'd taken off his winter jacket and wore a blazer over a button down shirt. He undid the blazer and took it off, raising an eyebrow as he picked up his hand again.

Evelyn looked up at Jake, noticing the movement, and sat up reluctantly, shifting down to her pillow again. "Or the one of you Facebooking and walking into a telephone pole - two seconds after I warned you," she recalled, stifling a laugh at Jake's humongous amount of accidents. "Or you know, they could even do a special on you, just your various hazardous moments - are you sleepy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 am

Jake smiled, and glanced down at Evelyn. "They can call it A Day In The Life of a Latin Disaster and just a little tired." He said, although them sitting in the dark being all quiet would make anyone sleepy.

Lola had looked at her cards and she thought she had a straight? That was it her cards were in order and they were all hearts. She looked over at Ashlee's cards, and Ashlee looked at Lola's.

"So wait, is yours better than mine?" Ashlee asked her.

Lola shrugged, "I don't know you have that, and I don't. I think your hand might be better."

"Hey! You can't do that!" Antonio said to the girls.

Although thankfully, both Ashlee and Lola's hands were pretty good so neither of them had to strip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 am

Evelyn rubbed her eyes and forced herself to sit up again. "How did you get over here anyways? I would figure Seth and the rest would be mocking you halfway to Beijing by now."

"What about you, Tiggy?" Seth asked Antonio hopefully. "Feel like showing off a little baby fat?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 am

"I mean I know you all want to see this body." Antonio bragged, "But I got a good hand." He put down his cards to reveal a flush.

James threw his cards in, apparently his hand had been lower than Ashton's and ended up taking off his shirt he had been wearing and sat there in his wife beater.

"Actually Seth was the one who suggested I pop in for a visit. So I took his advice." Jake smirked, even though he had heard Seth say something about not taking his advice literally but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 am

Seth grinned at Antonio's comment and the game went on. A couple rounds later, Ashlee drew the worst hand. Seth nudged her with a wink. "Take it off, babe. Ain't nothing to hide."

Ashton rolled his eyes, still wishing Lola wasn't playing. Not that he minded a good view every now and then but something about this was bothering him.

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow. Seth might be not-quite-there, but he usually disapproved of anything gearing toward romance, at least, from what she saw of him.

She rubbed her eyes and then figured Jake could make himself useful as a crutch since he was interrupting her sleep. So she shrugged and leaned into him again, using his chest as a makeshift pillow. "Well, seeing as you're not going anywhere, you can be my substitute for a noise-machine. Although quacking isn't exactly up to par with ocean waves, but still."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 am

"Pftt who needs ocean waves! So overrated! I'll be rapids instead." Jake grinned as he shook Evelyn. "Imagine you're ON ROCKY RAPIDS!"

Ashlee shrugged she wasn't too worried just because underneath her long sleeve shirt she had been wearing a tank top, so she wasn't showing too much skin yet. And given that the dorms were always so warm it was actually kind of a relief. "There." She said setting shirt gently down to her side.

Lola looked down at her cards, and was still pretty thankful she hadn't gotten a bad hand... yet.

If you get uncomfortable you could always leave... She chanted to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 am

One of the other girls had to take off their shirt next. Of course, as was expected when Seth told them to come over for strip poker, they only had on bras underneath. Sin's friend wore a bright red one and seemed very comfortable showing it off.

Ashton met Seth's eyes and grinned, amused, as Seth winked at him.

"Ja-Ja-Jaaayyyyke!" Evelyn stammered, and sat up, huffing angrily as she shoved his hands off. "I was trying to sleep! Not be put to sleep via mashed-up organs, you ass!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 am

Jake snickered and pulled Evelyn's arms off him, he then threw his arms around her and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry Red, I will sing to you a lullaby and put you to sleep."

Jake licked his lips and began to sing.

"There was a farmer
He had a dog..
And Bingo oh yes oh yes...and Bingo...
And I said! Bingo was his name ohhh daddy oh!"

He crooned, in a jazzy like rendition of the kids song.

As expected the two girls Seth invited were already half nude and comfortable. After another hand Antonio had lost two so he was now sitting shirtless in their circle.

Lola had lost the next hand and looked around the room for a moment. She knew she was safe for now simply because like Ashlee, she was wearing a shirt underneath.

Lola slowly removed her turtle neck she was wearing and set it down beside her. She couldn't help but feel a little like she was naked even though Antonio was even wearing less than her!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 am

Ashton looked over at the two other girls. He was relieved Sin had jeans on, in all honesty.

Seth finally lost the next round and tugged off his shirt, revealing the black wifebeater underneath. He balled up his shirt and threw it at Lola's face accidentally enough.

"Whoops, what's this, my clothing gravitates towards your very obvious lust," he commented to her.

Evelyn blinked and then narrowed her eyes, both amused and exasperated. I gotta get that latch fixed!

"So this is what it's like when you put pets to sleep?" she asked, voice muffled in Jake's chest. She turned her head towards his face to free her airways. "Listen to a horribly froggy voice croak about casino-themed dogs? Because I should really consider investing in a new window lock if so, don't you think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next