New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 10 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Jake fell off the chair and landed on his butt on the floor, "Ow my Latin ass!" He yelled, then looked up at Evelyn, "Well now you've damaged the goods."

Ashlee giggled at that statement, and Jesse cracked a smile as Antonio took the tape off his ears and tossed it into the trash.

Antonio joined them and said, "I'm sure you're wondering why I have white hair."

"Actually I don't--"

"Well its a good story!" Antonio cut off Jesse, " See when we were in Vegas, your sisters ex husband here decided that I needed to dye my hair white to fit in, since Jake has black hair, and Seth and his hair anyway. That's why this happened in a drunk decision for me to belong with my fellow bros." Antonio said deciding to fill in some time before Seth came out there.

Jesse raised an eyebrow and looked at Ashlee, then Antonio, then back to his sister. Between the sign, Antonio's white hair and tape in his hair. He could see why Ashlee married Seth... he was her twin. Thank god they got divorced, no way could he handle two Ashlee's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Evelyn started laughing at this statement and fought to calm down, holding out a hand to Jake. "Nothing Duck Tape can't fix, Shakiro."

Seth took this moment to text Jake. SOS! Inlaw here. U done romancing Juliet?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Jake grabbed her hand getting up when his phone beeped, "Hmmm uh oh! Inlaws have come to our dorm, Seth needs help. He wants to know if I'm done doing the dirty with ya." Jake said doing a thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Evelyn reddened and kicked him. "You can see yourself out," she said scornfully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Jake pouted widening his eyes at her and pulled her into a big hug, "OH COME ON! Ashlee is over! Sooo you have to help a fellow gal out." Jake said lifting her up and walking with Evelyn in his arms towards the door. "No isn't an answer and I'm not leaving without you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Evelyn, because she was starting to get used to being carted around like a gigantic teddy bear, had not protested until Jake passed in front of the window.

Then she paled. "JAKE! NO! NOT THE FREAKING LEDGE!" She began squirming wildly to get her feet back on ground.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

"Chicka calm down, I'm not gonna take you out there, I know you're afraid of heights. Besides I figured we'd try that in the spring when there wasn't ice out there." Jake then spun her away from the window and marched over to her bedroom door opening it with one hand and walking out with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Seth was now combing his hair. Yet again. Ashton had walked back to the living room.

He waited for Antonio to finish his anecdote and then said, "Seth's coming." He glanced at Ashlee. "He's uh, not presentable, in his opinion."

"Waiiit, wait," Evelyn interrupted the journey before they set foot in the hall between her and Alexis' rooms. "I need shoes!" she informed Jake, unhooking her arms from around his neck. She wiggled free and touched ground, returning to her room and grabbing a pair of shoes that didn't clash. She yanked them on and grabbed a scrunchie off her dresser, combing her fingers through her damp hair and tying it up hastily.

Then, simply to annoy Jake, she picked up a tube of lipgloss and began applying it. "I haven't seen Ash's cute brother since midway through senior year of highschool. Don't wanna look like crap." She winked over at the Spaniard and set down the gloss before grabbing her phone and keycard lanyard and stepping out of her room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"Oh well in that case..." Jake then picked up Evelyn and threw her over his shoulder purposely to mess up her efforts in looking cute.

"Oh god we'll be here for days." Ashlee said rolling her eyes.

"Geez Ash, you marry your twin?" Jesse asked flicking her head. Ashlee responded by flicking him off and twirling her finger around her ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Evelyn gaped, too outraged to think of a good insult with blood rushing to her head. "I hate you!" she informed Jake, pushing her ponytail off her face and smacking his back, even though the angle didn't allow for much force.

Lovely, now she'd look like she'd taken a fall down the damn stairs when he set her down.

Ashton was kind of feeling bad for Jesse now. If Seth's aftereffects disturbed him, Seth himself would be a heart-attack.

"So, Jesse, you at college?" Ashton asked, figuring they should have some civility before things went south.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"Love ya too!" Jake winked closing her door behind him, and exiting her suite with Evelyn draped over his shoulder like a scarf. Upon arriving to his suite, he saw the sign and snickered. Of course Seth would put something like that on their door.

He took out his key from his pocket unlocking the door he kicked it open, "DAD'S HOME!" He announced.

"Yeah I go to Penn State." Jesse answered him simply, then upon hearing Jake's booming voice he quirked his eyebrows when he saw him walking in with Evelyn over his shoulder.

Jake waltzed in and saw Ashlee and the others sitting there. And the other guy which of course had to be her brother, "Hey I'm Jake! Seth's roommate." Jake introduced himself with a big smile.

Jesse laughed when he saw Evelyn hanging over his shoulder, "Hey Jake, I'm Jesse. Ashlee's brother." He tilted his head to see Evelyn, "Hey Ev how's it hanging?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Evelyn knew her face was red, because she could feel her cheeks burning. She closed her eyes briefly and then lifted her head up and flashed a smile Jesse's way. "Hey, Jesse, how are you?"

She made a note to kill Jake later. But she didn't want to cuss at him right now in front of Jesse. So she simply decided to wait for Jake to set her down on his own time, sending Ashlee a pained smile.

Ashton was struggling not to laugh. He figured Jesse was getting a really odd view of NYU by now.

Seth sprayed on some cologne and then examined himself once more.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Ashlee giggled and waved at Evelyn.

Jake finally set Evelyn down and looked at Antonio, "Yo where's Seth?" He asked wondering why the blond wasn't out here to entertain his guests.

"Getting ready for prom." Antonio replied.

"Oh well that's rude, here let me go get him." Jake smirked, bouncing off to go get Seth. He saw his door was open so he walked in and saw Seth preening as usual. Before Seth could say anything Jake picked up Seth.

"Come on your family awaits!" Jake yelled carrying Seth out his door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 pm

In response, Seth dropped his hairbrush and grabbed onto the edges of his doorframe as they passed, stalling them both. "YOU'RE RUINING MAH HAIR, BITCH!"

Evelyn, staggering a bit, stumbled and sat down on the carpet in the center of the living room, back against the couch Ashlee was seated on. She stifled a slight grin as Seth's voice carried down hte hall. "There's your ex-brother-in-law, Jesse."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

"Wow sounds just like the missus." Jesse snorted, shoting Ashlee a smug look.

"HA HA!" She laughed dryly then looked down at Evelyn, "So I noticed you two being lovey dovey? In case you didn't know Jes, that's Ev's hubby." She nudged her brother.

"Ah I figured." Jesse snickered.

Jake yanked on Seth, like he was a rubber band, "COME ON YOU WHORE! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL YOUR AUDIENCE AWAITS YOU!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Evelyn nudged her elbow hard into Ashlee's leg. "He is not my -" Then she remembered that she'd never had a divorce, not yet anyways, and fell silent, frowning.

Ashton was checking his watch. "Give them two more minutes," he said to Jesse consolingly. "Usually, Jake and Seth either mange to hurt themselves and end it or Seth wins and ends it."

"COR-REC-TION! I DID LOOK BEAUTIFUL TILL YOU RUINED IT!" Seth's voice was heard. "DON'T YOU HAVE LEDGES TO CLIMB, ROMEO?!"

Ashton shot Evelyn a grin and she reddened slightly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"I ALREADY DID YOU PIXIE HEADED HOE! NOW GET OUT HERE!" Jake said yanking even harder, he didn't want to have to rip Seth in half but damn it! He would if he wasn't gonna cooperate.

Jesse just laughed hearing all of this, "Damn is this what you guys do all the time? I clearly went to the wrong school."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Ashton got up and walked back out into the hall - and stopped, struggling not ot laugh when he saw the spectacle that was Jake and Seth.

Ashton pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the hollering idiots before putting his phone away and saying, "Dude, relax, your hair looks sick, all right? Now can we just get this over with?"

Seth was appeased by the compliment to his hair and said, "FINE!". He waited for Jake to stop tugging at him and then dropped his hands, landing on the floor and straightening his rumpled clothes and hair.

Then he elbowed past Jake and Ashton and swaggered out into the living room, flattening his hair down.

His eyes took in Ashlee and Evelyn and then skipped to the guy sitting by Ashlee. He looked shockingly similar. Seth had kind of expected him to look dismayed but he looked amused instead.

"Yes," Evelyn was saying from her spot on the carpet, clearly trying not to laugh. "And this is them on a tame day."

"Sup, ladies? Hey, dude, I'm Seth, obviously," Seth said nonchalantly, taking Ashton's abandoned seat on the single sofa. He glanced at Antonio, who still had plastic wrap all over his head. "Rocking the 'do, Tigger!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hey I'm Jesse, so you're the guy who was crazy enough to marry my sister?" He looked at Antonio, remembering the sign. And now Jake was returning looking all disheveled, "Make's sense."

Ashlee didn't know whether or not to be offended by this comment but she figured her and Seth were a lot alike so she took it as a compliment, "Yeah two really good looking people brought together by alcohol. Don't be jealous."

"God far too much ego for one room." Jake said sitting down on the floor across from Evelyn.

Antonio heard Seth, and just gave him a thumbs up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Seth cracked a grin, already liking Ashlee's brother. "Hey, you seem like a guy who can appreciate the power of being extremely good-looking amidst ugly people," he complimented Jesse.

Evelyn shot Jake a disbelieving look. Ashton choked but said nothing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Jesse grinned, Seth was already sort of growing on him. "Well..."

"See I'm not the only one with the ego here." Ashlee said nudging her brother.

"Well I have the right to have the ego, I was born first. You know I got all the good genes, you got the leftovers." Jesse said pointing to his face.

Jake raised an eyebrow just narrowing his eyes, shaking his head, "Seriously?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Wow, you fit right in," Ashton commented to Seth, leaning against the wall beside the single-seater. "Are you sure you should have divorced at all?" Evelyn stifled a grin.

"How long are you staying in New York, Jesse?" she asked, somewhat disappointed Seth wouldn't get his ass kicked.

Seth was grinning at Ashton's comment, but then his stomach reminded him that it was about lunch time. He hopped to his feet. "Yo, you guys wanna stay for lunch?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

"Tomorrow morning, I gotta get home before Monday. Have a test or something to study for." Jesse told Evelyn.

"Oh speaking of Monday morning." Jake took this moment to tell Evelyn, "Listen I can't make it Monday, my boss has scheduled me to open. Do you think we can do it another day maybe mid week in the afternoon?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Seth had wandered into the kitchen and begin fixing lunch.

"Um," Evelyn was momentarily confused. Then she realized what Jake was on about. "Oh....you can't? I have afternoon classes," she said uncertainly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:25 am

"Yeah I do too, I work in the mornings... and the evening. I have to make up for all the damn work I've been missing. Ummm... shit." Jake was trying to think of time he had free. Monday was his only day off and he worked all day. He didn't want to keep prolonging this either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next