New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Alexis shook her head. "Rosemary most likely knows people. She does plays sometimes and stuff for her friends when she's not modeling."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"I got your music covered," Luke volunteered, very amused now.

The elevator doors opened and they all entered. Ashton hit 5 nand 7 and the lift doors closed.

"Seriously, I think this could actually go throgh. You'd get extra credit for it," he said to Lola and Luke. "Since your majors work with this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 pm

"Seriously I can say its my Independent Study project, it would work so well. You guys we make a very excellent team." She said to the boys and Alexis.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Alexis bit at her bottom lip. "Um- I can help with props if you guys want." She said, after a small moment.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

"We'd need a ledge," Ashton said.

Luke looked puzzled. It occurred to Ashton telling Evelyn's best guy friend about Jake periodically sneaking into her room was unwise, so he covered it up by saying, "Jake and Seth snuck into Evelyn and Alexis' living room window after Lucifer. That's a moment in history."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Oh yeah, that was the same day that Seth had also dyed his hair brown! We so need to re-enact that that was freaking epic!" Lola laughed remembering his soapy brown hair incident, and his two toned eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"Oh yeah- with my honey hair dye." Alexis smirked and looked at the tips of her hair which were faded out of the color, realizing she needed to get her hair trimmed and get those cut off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

"Seth used your...I won't ask," Ashton said to Alexis. He nudged her, suddenly grinning. "Oh yeah, your whole love-hate thing with him has to be portrayed too."

"Something tells me he won't mind," Luke added, recalling Seth in the kitchen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Hmm even more romance, guys this has some serious potential." Lola said, as the elevator stopped on the fifth floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm

"Oh heh- yeah, um, can you please leave me completely out of it?" Alexis winced, biting at her inner cheek, looking up as the elevator stopped.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

"That'd be a little hard, Evelyn would need a substitute roommate," Ashton said, stepping out of the lift. He checked his watch. "You guys headed home?"

"It's like 12 AM," Luke replied with a shrug as he leaned back against the elevator wall. "Where else would we go?"

Ashton mused. "You knwo whet, Seth told me he's heading home, you can come hang with us," he offered Luke. Luke shrugged.

"Sure." He stepped out of the lift and Ashton glanced at Lola, flashing her a grin. "Catch you ladies around."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Lola waved goodbye the boys and rode the elevator up to her suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Ashton and Luke had already situated themselves in the boys' living room when Seth and Antonio staggered in, both obviously drunk.

With them, was Seth's lady of the night, a white-blond chick who stumbled off to Seth's room while he sank down onto the couch next to Ashton. "Aw man, Jake didn't get back with mah burger?" he complained glumly.

Ashton smirked. "I doubt Jake cares about your burger, Seth. He has a convoluted lovelife to handle."

[[Evelyn and Jake from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"You know," Evelyn said, breaking the cold silence as they reached the lobby. "It'd be nice if for once you didn't turn every serious conversation into a joke."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Antonio didn't say much except nod, and sprawl out on the couch, "MAN I'M TIRED!" He yawned.

Jake looked down at Evelyn, that had really come out of nowhere, "Its just how I deal with things, I don't like it when things get too serious. Plus I was trying to make you feel better about being sick. Didn't mean to offend you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

"So, random question," Ashton said, "What are you guys doing over March break? Since, you know, we're all broke."

Luke cringed. "I was thinking I'd take a train back to my mom's place."

"Where?" Ashton asked curiously.

Luke shrugged. "Parents split, dad lives in Seattle, mom in this town, Ash Creek. It's just a small little thing but I kind of miss it after being in cities for a while."

"I bet it's peaceful," Ashton muttered, shooting Seth and Antonio annoyed looks.

Seth chose to ignore this. "I don't have any plans, dude," he confessed. "My dad made me pay for the fucking plane's cost for our trip to Vegas. That includes hotel rentals for the plane staff, mind you!"

Ashton and Luke flinched.

Seth sat back and tipped his head back to stare at the ceiling. "So, given the whole marriage scam, I'm not exactly the favorite son right now."

Ashton blew out a breath. "I kind of want to get away from the city but I'm not seeing many options. I don't want to do anything crazy. You're lucky," he added to Luke. "I'll probably be stuck with these idiots."

Evelyn frowned to herself. She didn't know why, she just felt really irritable. She blew out a breath of air as they crossed the silent lobby. "Sorry," she mumbled contritely, crossing her arms over her chest. "I just snap quickly when I'm tired, I guess. And you're right, I don't feel good. In fact, I really kind of want to fall asleep standing up right now. But I just...wanted to know if you wanted to try for friends." She hit the lift call button.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"Nahh, is okay. Cause you have your girlfriend too." Antonio muttered falling asleep on the couch.

Jake decided not to say anything else to upset her, but just nodded, at her statement. He was kind of tired too and just wanted to go back to the dorm and lay down. "That's fine." He said after a moment when the elevator began its slow rise to the fifth floor.

After a few moments, the elevator had stopped on the fifth floor. Jake let Evelyn go ahead of him and they both went their way to their suites. "Night Red, get well soon." He said to her as he walked into his dorm to find the guys sitting in the living area.

"Sup?" Jake asked closing the door behind him and taking a seat on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"What're you doing over Ma-?" Ashton began, when Seth interrupted loudly.

"MAH BURGER!" He frowned at Jake. "WHARE'S MAH MEAT PATTY?"

Evelyn unlocked her suite door and saw that Alexis was home. Nova came padding out to greet her and Evelyn picked him up, carrying him to her room and slipping out of her clothes into PJs and going to the bathroom. She returned to her room and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Jake's eyes widened at Seth, and then he remembered that he was supposed to get him something to eat, "Sorry bro. I forgot, What were you saying Ash?" Jake asked turning his attention to the twin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 pm

"What a-?"

"I BETCHU DIN' FOUR-GIT TO SHOVE YO TONGUE DOWN RED'S THROAT!" Seth accused Jake, offended deeply that Jake kept prioritizing some girl over Seth's meals.

Luke bit his lip, struggling not to laugh. Ashton waited patiently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"Um no Seth! I fucking forgot! THAT'S IT! All we did was argue so don't worry!" Jake snapped at him and then decided to ignore him again, "Ashton what were you saying before I was interrupted by King Bitch over there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"Wait, you ARGUED?!" Ashton exclaimed. Luke slapped a hand over his face.

"DUDE!" Seth wailed, forgetting about food completely. "Ashlee and I had a whole plan to get you two to - "

"Finally get the fuck together!" Ashton exclaimed, frustrated. Seriously what would it freaking take?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

"What?! CAN WE NOT FOCUS ON MY LOVE LIFE FOR ONCE! We agreed to try being friends or whatever, damn it! She still doesn't trust that I can be faithful or whatever. So can we just leave it alone!" Jake yelled, he didn't want his damned love life to be the topic of conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am

"Wait, dude," Ashton's face fell. Luke flinched, knowing where Evelyn was coming from.

"Well, dude, you like to drink," Seth pointed out, sounding less crazy since he wasn't yelling any longer.

Ashton nodded. Seth had filled him in on the real situation with Jake "hooking up" with that girl at the frat party. "It's just as well dude. You know we get wasted here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 am

"Yeah I know." Jake lowered his voice to a normal tone now since everyone stopped shouting, "Its just I can control it. I mean I don't have to get wasted, and stuff. Its just... ugh can we not talk about this at all?" Jake said running his hand through his hair, "Let's talk about something else, what were you guys talking about before I came in with my soap opera life?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 am

"You're gonna get wasted at some point. It's gonna happen," Seth commented brutally.

Ashton cringed. "We were talking about March Break. Luke said he's going back to his mom's place."

"Ashlee and James would probably go back too," Luke added. "And possibly, Ev will go too, since she stayed with Ash's family for a while in senior year and liked it there. Lots of memories."

Seth smirked. "Then we all know where Jake's gonna be in March Break." He made a soft whip sound with his tongue.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next