New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am

"Ha ha very funny. Actually would have liked to go somewhere warm, but that's not happening. I'm spent from Vegas. Hmm I don't know what I'll do then." Jake thought about spring break, it wasn't that far away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

"Yeah, Ash Creek gets freaking cold. You guys would probably get bored of it since you're all about the fast-paced city life."

"I wouldn't mind an escape to the rural lands," Ashton muttered. "Be a relief actually."

"Dude, I don't get bored anywhere - I make my own entertainment," Seth informed Luke confidentially. He winked at Jake. "Hey, if you want, we can stalk da missus for you, Jake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

Jake narrowed his eyes at Seth, "I doubt Evelyn wants me stalking her, but then again. I have no clue what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Brooklyn?" Ashton asked him. "We might just go back to our 'rents' place too."

Seth cringed. "Yeah....I don't think I want to face the wrath of my parents for a whole ten days."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 am

"Uh yeah my parents... they won't want to uh see me." Jake said uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 am

"Understatement," Seth muttered. "Wait till the damn neighbours hear. How'd your 'rents take it anyways?" he asked Jake, coming down off his buzz now. Luke was frowning where he sat against a couch, legs stretched out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 am

Jake's stomach seemed to drop at the mention of his parents, truth was only Lola had known what had gone on with his parents. He had been kind of hesitant to tell his roommates but he figured he should let them know. "Um my dad was pissed as usual you know,he yelled and stuff like I expected him to. My mom." Jake paused, cracking his knuckles.

"You know I mean I've fucked up before, without a doubt. And my dad would snap, and yell at me. And threaten to kick me out and all that shit. But my mom was always the understanding one, she always had my back when things got rough and um... she was just really quiet you know? But her face it was that face like. They're not mad at you but they're really disappointed in you. But uh I knew things were different this time when I tried to walk into my own house, and realized that my key wouldn't open the door. Cause they had changed the locks." Jake told them swallowing the dry lump that seemed to form in his throat.

He bit his lip and let out a dry laugh, "I mean it wasn't the seeing my crap out in front of the house that got to me, it was when my mom told me she "I don't have a son." Jake felt a pain in his chest just like he did when his mom had said it to him the first time, those words really cut him deep.

"Anyway, I didn't want to tell you guys. It was just you know I mean Lola only knows cause you know her mom is like another mom to me and over break I guess I would have just crashed there, but due to um this. Melissa told my parents she wouldn't let me stay with her if I asked. So yeah." Jake finished his story, realizing just how bad it sounded when it was all out in the open like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 am

There was a momentary silence...only broken by Antonio's snores.

"Fuck," Ashton and Seth said simultaneously.

"Dude," Seth exclaimed, relieved his parents were all that religious. "That's...holy shit, you should've said something!"

"They'll get over it, trust me, it's hard for most parents to stay mad at their kid," Luke said, voice pleasent. "I mean, you're an only child, I'm guessing? Don't worry, dude, they'll come round eventually."

"They're just really incensed right now," Ashton muttered to Jake, cringing inside. Holy shit, he couldn't even imagine his parents doing that!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 am

"Yeah I know. I just don't know how long it will be this time." Jake said quietly, "I know Seth, I'm sure by the time March rolls around they'll probably be over it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am

After this, nobody really knew what to say. Eventually, Luke said, "Come with us if you want. Might make a nice change of scenery being in a small town."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

"Thanks Luke, its just. That's your home. Just like home is here for me. I wouldn't want to barge in on your guys trip. I'm sure things will blow over and if they don't... then I'll sneak into your car or something." Jake cracked a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 am

"Hey....that might be fun," Seth began, a twinkle in his eyes.

Ashton glared at him. "I swear, Seth, if this is some crazy idea - "

Seth waved a hand at Ashton and turned to Jake. "Yo, we can stay in a hotel or something...they have hotels in this backwater place right?"

Luke glared at him. "It's a town, not a village. They have a freaking Mariott branch if you want that."

"Nah, a regular hotel works for us," Seth said, thinking it might be a relief to get away from the whispers circulating the Upper East Side.

He sometimes really, really hated his damn neighbourhood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 am

[[End FRIDAY...thank every deity above -__-]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 am

Alexis was in her room, cleaning it as it had gotten waaay to unorganized and messy as of lately. She hummed to her i-Pod, earphones stuck in her ears before she started to sing quietly, throwing her dirty clothes in a basket.

"Neuj-eun bam bi-ga nae-ryeo-wa neor de-ryeo-wa

Jeoj-eun gi-eog kkeut-e dwi-cheog-yeo na

Neo eobs-i jar sar su iss-da-go

Da-jim hae-bwa-do eo-jjeor su eobs-da-go...
"

She actually hadn't known HOW to speak korean, but after listening to the song over and over, she memorized the lyrics and know to pronounce them. She paused and shrugged, rubbing at her neck before throwing some trash in her mini-trash can before standing up from being down on her knees to clean up the floor and glanced around, going over to her desk and started to put up her books and then went back over to the vanity, putting up her make up.

She frowned as her stomach growled and gave a sigh, pulling out her headphone and headed out of her room, retying the strings of her sweat pants and headed to the kitchenette.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 am

Nova pawing incessantly at the door finally woke Evelyn out of her heavy, near-drugged sleep. She rolled over and sat up, swinging her feet off her bed and stifling a yawn.

Next instant, the bile she'd been fighting back the previous night took advantage of her unguarded body and threatened to erupt. In about five seconds, Evelyn tore across her room, barefoot, still in her PJs, and threw open her door, leaping around Nova to the bathroom down the hall.

She got there just in time and stumbled to her knees before the toilet, heaving painfully. After a moment of gasping and spitting, she straightened up, rinsing her mouth in the sink and beginning her morning routine.

After she'd hopped in the shower, she emerged and her stomach rumbled to announce its lack of food. She decided to stay in her PJs and padded into the kitchen, wet hair dangling down her back. "Morning," she mumbled to Alexis, voice raspy.

Clearly the large soda hadn't been a great idea last night. Evelyn sniffled as she set the coffeemaker going. "Did you have fun last night? I barely saw you and then you left."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:07 am

"You alright? And yeah, I guess. I dunno, I felt awkward. Walk home with Luke, Ashton and um... Lola?" Alexis said, grabbing a pan, set it on the stove and then grabbed the milk and eggs from the fridge. "How about you?" She asked, glancing over as she set the food on the counter, grabbing a bowl next and pancake mix.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:12 am

"I walked to Mickey D's, made the mistake of getting a large Coke," Evelyn replied, clearing her throat and swallowing a painful lump. She grabbed a mug and spooned instant coffee powder into it, adding in sugar and milk. "So you and Luke are okay, then?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 am

"Yeah, guess so. Um, he called me Lex if that says anything?" Alexis said, starting to mix up the pancake mix once Evelyn was done with the milk. "Why the hell did you walk to Mickey D's at 12 in the morning?" She smirked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:18 am

"I skipped lunch," Evelyn answered, feeling her stomach grumble once more. She cringed and then her stomach churned again, queasy. "And evidently it wasn't such a great idea. Not only do I have a stupid cold, they probably served us leftover, stale patties. Great start to a Saturday, worshiping the porcelain goddess."

She paused and bit her lower lip. "Doesn't the Neanderthal down the hall call you Lexi?" she asked, slightly amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 am

"...I don't mind being called Lex, I hate being called Lexi." Alexis pointed out with a frown before stopping in her mixing and went out of her kitchenette and to her kitchen, grabbing her stomach flu medicine from her desk and then went back to the kitchen, holding out the bottle. "Here."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 am

Evelyn didn't answer for a second. She was staring at the half-stirred, slightly lumpy, batter in the bowl Alexis had left behind. The batter swirled around, the lump bobbing up and down like a swamp.

Evelyn's stomach tightened and she clamped her hand over her mouth, shaking her head at Alexis before pushing past her and diving for the bathroom again. She yanked her hair out of the way and threw up all over again. "Merde," she muttered, leaning her left elbow on the toilet seat when she was done, and bracing her head on her palm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am

Alexis sighed heavily and put down the bottle before going to the bathroom and leaned in the doorway. "You okay? Not gonna throw up a lung, right?" Alexis asked softly, frowning.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 am

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do," Evelyn said, wiping her mouth on a piece of toilet paper and chucking it in the bowl. She flushed the toilet and stood up, rinsing her mouth. "I'm going to sue McDonald's till they're begging for Connor to represent them!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 am

Alexis laughed at this and shook her head. "Dude- it'd take A LOT to sue Mickey D's and win. I doubt even SETH could do it. They are like... the godfather of all fast food." Alexis grinned.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 am

Evelyn made flapping motions at Alexis, pointing to the open bathroom window. "Ssshhh! You don't want him hearing it and taking it as a challenge. Kid as a screw loose. He'd probably take on McDonald's just to prove he could with your cousin as his lawyer!" She wobbled out of the bathroom as she spoke, sniffling, and dabbed her nose with a tissue she snagged from the box on the table. "I can see it now." Evelyn sneezed. "Yo' Honor, I has Chuck Norris. Default WIN!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next