New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 am

Evelyn heaved a sigh. Honestly, I doubt his finance is evn gona feel it. Knowin Seth, he'd blow this money on alcohol. But I get what you mean. Still, be nice to spend Xmas at the Plaza....

"Seth's rich," Ashton pointed out, wondering why Jake was so infuriated. Agreed that it was worrying, but Ashton didn't see a need to go full-scale mad over it and insult Rose over Facebook for all the world to see!

"Dude, I'll have to play Devil's Advocate here. If she's using him, Seth will find out. He's not an imbecile. Don't you get it? If he didn't want to do this, he wouldn't be. Since when does blackmail or coercing work on him?!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am

"I don't know its just! Ugh!" Jake groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Fine whatever you know what! He can do whatever the hell he wants. I don't care." Jake said icily, he shoved past the twins to the kitchen to get Tyelnol he was starting to get a headache.

Ashlee sighed, that would have been so much fun but...Ashlee shook her head!

Nice try Ev Razz! Quit being such a devil, you kno its wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:58 am

Just one night??? I've always wanted to stay there ever since I saw Eloise! Evelyn wheedled, feeling guilty but...seriously. It wouldn't even hurt Seth's finances.

Ashton heaved a sigh. "What is his problem? He's been antsy all month!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 am

Ashlee frowned, true she had also wanted to visit the Plaza ever since she had seen Home Alone. Ev me too, but...maybe we should think bout this. Before we rack up a million dollar balance

Antonio lowered his voice so Jake couldn't hear, "I think its due to lack of a certain female of the fair haired variety. "She-who-must-not-be-named." If we must."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 am

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked. "Shouldn't it be putting him in a better mood if she's nto around to taunt him all the time?!"

Evelyn groaned. The Plaza doesnt chagre a million. And after that, we'd be thru. No more messing with Seth. ;D
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 am

Damn Evelyn was right about that. It was only one night... Nope! Ashlee was firm but caved a little.

I knoo D:. Okay we have to ask Rose first tho! Before we book the presidental suite ;D

"You'd think that but you see I was watching Oprah..."

Jake had heard that from Antonio's mouth from the couch and jus blinked a few times. That boy had issues.

Antonio lowered his voice some more because he felt like Jake was listening, "Anyway she says that some people just kind of get relief from taking their frustration out on other people. Also that whenever something is bothering a person that they project their problems by anger or something to cover it up. Obviously with lack of Evelyn, he's been lashing out at us to substitute his stupid arguements with her!" Antonio relented a la Dr. Phill.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 am

Evelyn grinned a little and sent back a quick yes before putting her phone down and stretching lazily as she got up and walked out of her room to the kitchen. A wave of dizziness overtook her and she braced herself against the hallway wall.

I need fresh air! I'm going nuts in here! She whistled softly. "Venir, Nova!"

The pup came after a very long moment, reluctantly. He paused a few feet away from her.

Evelyn sighed and grabbed his leash and her hooded wrap, tying it around her shoulders before picking up Nova and dumping him in her bag. She headed out into the hallway and to the elevators (after checking to ensure Jake was nowhere in sight).

Ashton paused. "You watch Oprah? Damn, I thought you were over that!" he shook his head and focused on the problem. "So what, he's addicted to arguing with her and is suffering some kind of weird withdrawal? What do we do? We're stuck with him until break. And then we can go home." His eyes widened. "Wait...is Jake jealous? Of Seth's relationship, you think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 am

"I never thought of that! He's probably all moody since him and Evelyn never worked out and now seeing Seth and Rose together and happy is making him jealous!" Antonio added on to his brothers theory.

"Are you kidding me?! I can hear you both!" Jake got up off the couch and stormed to where the twins were.

"I'm not jealous, and I'm not suffering withdrawls! You're both idiots!" Jake snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 am

Ashton jumped guiltily. He cringed. "Come on, dude, you've been pining all month! You've been acting like a little bitch, no offense. It's obvious either you're upset over Seth's relationship or....you're missing her!" Ashton pointed out logically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 pm

"No I'm not upset over Seth's relationship! I don't care if he has a girlfriend and she makes him happy that's fine! I don't want this chick using him that's it! ALSO I DON'T MISS EVELYN! She annoyed the hell out of me and I'm glad I haven't seen her!" Jake snapped offensively.

Sure it had been a month of solid avoiding towards her, but why on earth would he miss someone that was constantly harassing and bringing him down? He was glad she was out of his life! Jacob wanted nothing to do with her, he just wanted to move on and ignore all those damn feelings that lingered for her in his mind and just get her image out of his brain.

Antonio placed his hand on Jake's shoulder, "Jacob its very natural to miss the person you were um... in a relationship?" Antonio said unsure, "Okay so you two were weird but denial isn't going to help just admit you miss her."

Jake glared down at Antonio and jerked forward, making Antonio yelp and stand by his twin. He was really sick of everyone thinking he was suffering some sort of "Evelyn withdrawal." He could care less!

You're lying, you're lying and everyone can see it. You can't stop thinking about her and you're being a girl about it!

His thoughts taunted him and here he thought he had to get over his stupid heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm

"DUde, your very violent denial just makes it plain obvious," Ashton said bluntly, patting Jake's shoulder. "What's so wrong with admitting you miss someone? Liek see, I'll do it. I miss the OLD Seth! That wasn't hard." Ashton smirked. "Beats pining like a love-scorned hero in a Harlequinn novel."

Evelyn stared down at Rose's reply, baffled and extremely uneasy now. She tried to ignore the guy standing beside her in the elevator as it reached the lobby. THe kid had been ogling her the whole trip down.

If there was anything Evleyn considerd herself somewhat an expert in, it ws this: unexpected softening toward something and the cover-up denial. Hell, she'd been through this! And it still made her heart ache as she headed across the lobby moodily.

Rose was treading dangeorus territory. Seth could be charming. It was one of his worst gifts. And given his ugly side wasn't showing these days, Rose was in a very risky position.

But Rose wouldn't believe her if she said this.

Evelyn's mind drifted to the core of her own problem and she shoved him out of mind again. She headeed across the quad, clipping Nova's leash on and letting him run beside her....and he kept a strange distance, giving her a wide berth like she was diseased or something.

Great, even my dog hates me now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Jake smacked his hand over his face, what were these twin idiots deaf?! "Here let me clarify it for you, since apparently twins only share ONE BRAIN! I DON'T MISS HER! Quit saying it! If I missed her I would say I did! But I don't! The only thing I miss is the freaking old Seth like you guys, I don't miss that obnoxious bitch alright!? So quit mentioning her!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Ashton raised both hands. "Then why are you getting so defensive? The old Jake would have taken it like what it was - a joke."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

"I'm not being defensive! I'm pissed that just cause you guys think I'm pissed or in a bad fucking mood it has something to do with Evelyn! Has it ever occurred to any of you that there is more on my mind than her?! That she isn't the only thing I think about every single day! Maybe its cause I'm stressed because of work and school! So just knock it off!" Jake shouted, shoving past them and going to into his room and slamming his door so hard that a crack spidered across the cheap wood.

Everyone was just so intent on pissing him off today, what the hell!? He almost wished that the clones had girlfriends so that they would leave him alone and quit trying to poke into his damned love life. He got it he failed and he missed his stupid dysfunctional relationship with the damned girl! Everyone just needed to stop reminding him of it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ashton rolled his eyes, now positive. He shot Jake's door a disgusted look and headed to his own room.

About ten minutes later though, the front door swung open with a resounding BANG!

"The AWE FACTOR IS HERE!" Seth's voice boomed. He raised his arms like a king before his subjects, poised in the doorway.

He dropped his arms and spotted Antonio in the living room. "'Sup, Tig? Why's it so dead in here?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Antonio sighed looking up at King Seth's arrival, "Nothing Jake is just being moody, where the hell were you?" Antonio asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 pm

"Jake?" Seth asked, ignoring the first half of the question for a second. "What's with him? Still harping about Rose?" he asked frowning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Antonio got up lowering his voice so Jake wouldn't hear and charge out here, "No its not that, he still misses Evelyn and he's taking it out on all of us but he's in a deep denial about and is just kind of taking it out on all of us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

"Your words redundantly repeat themselves," Seth stated and then focused on the problem. Well, now that he had a moment to think about it....it was nothing shocking that Jake should miss the redhead who plagued his life and made it a living hell.

Okay, wow, so maybe it is weird that he'd miss her... "Um, are you SURE?" Seth asked. "I mean, she kind of tormented the guy. I should think Jake would wanna move on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

"I dunno dude! I think its weird too that he would miss her. But as it weird as it sounds, it kind of makes sense." Antonio said, although all of this was very weird. If anything you think he'd be relieved that if he didn't have to deal with someone who bugged the crap out of him all the time.

"Maybe if you talk to him... get to the bottom of this. He won't talk to me or Ash." Antonio suggested, he figured Seth could probably weasel more out of Jacob than they could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Seth nodded and then grinned. "Oh! Also!" He flailed a little impatiently. "Rose agreed to go out on a date with me!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Antonio quirked an eyebrow up at Seth, "That's cool, when are you guys going out? He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm

"Tomorrow!" Seth said, forgetting his goal completely as he grinned like a little kid. "But....I don't know where to take her!" He frowned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Antonio shrugged, "I dunno dude. Just take her someplace nice, maybe take her out to a show or something. Or go ice skating. Its open for the winter I bet she'd like that." He suggested. He really hoped Jacob couldn't hear this, because he really disliked Rose at it was. And sure Seth got annoying with his constant gushing about her, but hey the kid liked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"Ooooh, ROCKEFELLER!" Seth gushed way too loud. "THANK YOU, TIGGER!" He thumped ANtonio's shoulder happily.

Ashton took off his headphones in his room, wide-eyed. This was not good....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next