New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am

"Well... you still have to make up for last night, remember?" Rosemary batted her eyelashes.

Alexis muttered something along the lines of "you sicken me" and stormed out of the bedroom.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am

Seth looked horrified for a second, remembering his crime. "Oooh, right, yeah, of course!" he said quickly to placate Rose. He stifled a yawn, having only gotten about five hours of sleep. "I - I'll take you wherever," he said, closing his mouth and reaching up to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "When do you wanna go?"

Evelyn brushed her teeth, showered and changed quickly before emerging from the bathroom and heading for the kitchen.

[[http://goo.gl/Jt1qX ]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am

Alexis went back into her room quick enough to grab her clothes before going into the bathroom after Evelyn was done.

Rosemary noted his sleepiness. "I've got to shower and get ready, do you mind if I take the girls with me? They could use an outing. Oh, and you should nap, sweetie." She added. She wanted him to nap so he could carry all their stuff.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

Evelyn grinned at Alexis as she went by. "Rose is really working this to her advantage," she said, amused. "Damn, I wonder how long Seth's spell lasts."

Seth nodded and then realized the problem. "Um, my car only seats two...but I can get you a limo?" he suggested, deciding to leave the food there for her to eat later as he got to his feet and zipped up his backpack, dumping his iPod in and retying the rope around his waist. "And, um, they're all going shopping?"

Oh hell, he hated shopping....but one glance at Rose's face and he caved: he was going to have to do this. He couldn't let her down! Hopefully her friends would carry their own bags, right?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am

"Yes, please." Rosemary gave him smothering eyes. "I'll... make up for it later?" She said. Surely the curse would end before she actually would have too. "They'd love to go shopping and a limo sounds like so much fun."

--

"Gold digger." Alexis rolled her eyes and put the clothes on the counter.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 am

"Oh, I don't want anything from you!" Seth said hurriedly, kneeling down again so he was at Rose's level, and taking her hand. He gave it a squeeze and declared, "You alone are enough! I do it because I wa - " he faltered, and for a second, his grip on her hand weakened as the light in his eyes faded.

He'd been about to say "because I want to do this for you" but then a voice in the back of his head piped up to inform him that he did not, in fact, want to do anything of the sort.

He blinked confusedly at Rose like he had no idea what he was doing, before he shook his head and continued like nothing happened. The loving look returned to his eyes. "You want a limo, you'll get it! Anything else?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am

"Just that for now. Thank you." Rosemary gave him a warm happy smile. "Go nap now."

Alexis came back out, towel drying her hair as she heard Rosemary and rolled her eyes. She was NOT participating in her gold digger game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am

Seth returned it and bent his head, kissing the soft skin on the inside of her wrist that he held before letting go and bounding to his feet. "Oh, right." He moved to Alexis' desk, grabbed a pen and a piece of her homework, and scribbled his number on it before handing it down to Rose. "Call me when you want to leave. I'll bring the limo then!"

He stepped to the window and then a funny sensation seized him, a clamping command that made him turn back even though he was tired. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I don't mind - I can sleep later."

Evelyn came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee and handed one to Alexis, noting her expression. She curbed her grin. "Come on, you should be happy Seth is getting used like this!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am

"Go sleep Seth, really." Rosemary smiled, feeling sick with herself that she for some ungodly reason managed to blush at his "affectionate" kiss to her wrist. "You deserve it."

"Yeah, maybe, but my best friend is playing gold digger, Evelyn." Alexis sighed, sipping at the coffee as she closed her eyes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am

"Thanks," Seth said, even though he really would love to stay. Some inner part of him was relieved though.

He climbed back out the window, stood on the ledge, gaining his balance, and then began making his way back to his window.

Evelyn walked to Alexis' room and leaned in the doorway, amused. "Good strategy ther - are you blushing?" she demanded abruptly. Rose had a redhead's pale skin, and her faint blush was rather visible. "What, did he serenade you?" Evelyn asked, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 am

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "No, he kissed my wrist. Anyway- we're all going on a shopping trip in a limo with his black AMEX. So be thankful and don't tease." She grinned and grabbed her backpack, grabbing her extra clothes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Evelyn's jaw dropped and she choked on her coffee. "We're what?! Oh my God! This love potion has to be the best idea ever!" She turned and called to Alexis down the hallway. "Did you hear that? C'mon, you can't be miserable now! Free shopping spree!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 am

[[FF to Waaaaaay Laterrr]]

Seth had taken the girls shopping, where Rose had bought so many designer items that any Hollywood starlet would have envied.

The girls, had also managed to get a few nice things out of the deal.

Ashlee and Alexis had spent most of the day along shopping, avoiding running into the lovestruck James or Connor.

After shopping, the girls and Seth reutrned to the dorms and Ashlee returned to her apartment.

[[FF to December finally damn it!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:03 am

Ashton was never sure what exactly had gone on the night of that bonfire more than a month ago. ALl he knew was that he was sick of Seth.

Seth's constant yammering more like. All he did or spoke about was Rose. Who she was, Ashton didn't know. But he was really starting to hate her and Seth was weirding him out.

Also weird was Seth's tendency to cook extraordinary amounts of food and leave most of it behind while he packed some of it up and disappeared supposedly to delivery to to her, wherever she was.

But this was not normal. Ashton wondered if Rose was blackmailing the poor blond. There was no way in hell Seth would voluntarily do this.

Ashton woke on a Friday to find, as usual, Seth's room empty and way too much breakfast on the table, and Ashton groaned aloud and proceeded to Jake's room, knocking on the door. "Seth's gone AGAIN!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:14 am

"FUCK!" Jake and Antonio both groaned loudly from within their rooms.

Jake swung open his door to see Ashton and made a gagging face, "Dude seriously! I've had enough of these damn breakfasts!"

"Me too!" Antonio said emerging from his room, "If I even smell another pancake I'm gonna vomit!"

Jake sighed annoyed, he was happy at first when he heard Seth going on and on and ON about Rose, but now he was just annoyed.

And suspcious. He wondered what kind of hold this damn girl had over his best friend.

"Seriously, what screw has gone loose in his head? This is getting out of hand!" Jake exclaimed, he flicked through his phone going through Facebook he saw the status posted by Rose and how Seth seemed to obey like a lovestruck puppy.

"Are you...did you guys see this!?" Jake yelled outraged holding his phone out so they could read this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 am

"This is not normal. I mean, okay, so say by some divine miracle, Seth has fallen for a girl, which I still can't believe," Ashton said, reading over Jake's shoulder with a worried frown. "He'd never be this whipped, dude. He's SETH. He is like, feminism's worst nightmare! Antichrist to woman power, advocate of misogyny!"

He paused. "And possibly discriminated against redheads, judging by how against Evelyn he was." Although for the last month, Seth had barely noticed the lack of Evelyn around Jake. Ashton had thought Seth would be happy, but he hadn't said a thing besides something Rose-related.

And, admittedly, it got boring having Seth being so lovestruck. He wasn't their crazy roomie anymore. He was just an annoyance. They hadn't had a wild drunk fest or seen Seth hook up all November. He was too....obsessed with this girl.

"Like, okay, a new relationship, I get it, is all about the cloud nine high," Ashton said logically. "But come on, this is creepy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 am

Rosemary had been lapping up this "obssessed lover" thing that Seth had been doing. She hadn't had to cook for herself ever since it started, and hell she could post something on facebook and he'd bring it for her. And, the several pairs of Christian Louboutin's in her closet, along with many many other designer name items only added to it.

Several times lately however she had to keep reminding herself, this was all just the potion speaking and that quite frankly, she sounded like a gold digger. And the real Seth, she loathed. She hated however how she had to keep REMINDING herself...

Connor however, whenever Ashlee wasn't around or slipped into his head, was rather stressed. And annoyed with Seth's love puppy act, though he was just as bad if not worse, so had been avoiding them. Poor Terrence, his room mate however, had gotten the worst of it so far, hearing so much about this Ashlee girl he didn't even know.

Needless to say, Terrence hadn't stayed home a lot. So mostly Connor had been locked in his room, studying like mad because of exams. With no alcohol for once in his life since he was fourteen. But he of course still made time to bug his cousin, who was even more snappy then usual lately due to James being on her back and exams. He was a lonely puppy unless he was around Ashlee. Who was usually unwilling to his visits, but he was positive that, that was just an unusual sign of affection towards him from her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 am

"Creepy?" Jake raised an eyebrow shoving his phone in his pocket, "This is downright scary!"

"We're losing him guys, we're losing him to the exterme dark side." Antonio shuddered.

"You guys this is serious, I think something weird is going on here. No way would Seth ever be this whipped! I think she has something over him, because honestly I can't think of any other reason of why he would be acting this way." Jake said.

The only thing any of them really knew about Rose was all the mushy crap Seth would spew, but other than that the only thing he knew was that Rose was Alexis' best friend. Also that Seth had dropped a ton of money on not only her, but the other girls to go on a shopping spree too.

It would be a cold day in hell if Jake would let some gold diggin' ho near his best friend. He knew Seth could be an asshole, but he had a heart somewhere under that neon hair of his, past the racially offensive, sexist, obnoxious, crude, egotistical side of his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 am

[[http://goo.gl/uUdOb ]]

It was a cold December Friday, the first weekend in the last month.

It was freaky, Evelyn thought. So much had changed.

Although some changes she could blame on a little odd magic but still....

Speaking of freaky magic....Evelyn popped yet another vitamin pill into her mouth. This was her third of the day. And it was barely noon! She didn't understand why she'd been feeling to exhausted lately. Clearly she was overworking herself, both at work and school. she slept about ten hours each night, and woke up feeling like she'd run a marathon in her sleep.

Evelyn wasn't a sleep walker. But she sure felt as exhausted as an energetic one though.

She took a long drink of water and rinsed out her glass, setting it away and exiting the kitchen. Nova paused in his attack on a ball of yarn.

This was another freaky thing. She'd taken up KNITTING. For some reason, it lulled her into a calm dozing of sorts. It was the only time she ever felt relaxed. That, or during power-naps. But her body was beginning to rebel against a month of poor sleep and too few naps.

Nova lifted his head and shot her a long stare and then a soft growl emitted from him as he padded over. Evelyn frowned, holding out her hand, and he licked it. The puppy was now too big for her small bags, and she had to use a sports bag to carry him out.

Nova tilted his head and gave her an odd look. And then he turned and bolted. Evelyn frowned and bushed it off. He'd been doing that for the past week.

Maybe some puppy phase. Or maybe complaining that she hadn't brought him to Jake all month. And she wasn't about to. She wanted nothing to do with the Spaniard.

But she had to admit, Jake's best friend was turning out to be really useful.

Several times though, Evelyn kind of worried that Rose hadn't, unlike her and Alexis, been exposed to "real" Seth enough. She seemed to be too nice to him, to the point where Evelyn wondered if she was forgetting Seth really was a douche. Sure, he was nicer than most of his friends, but nowhere near what he was right now. But Rose didn't seem too worried about that, so Evelyn let it go.

She was getting a real kick out of seeing lovestruck Connor and James though. Karma was finally making James pay for seducing all those poor girls.

Well, okay, maybe not karma. It was her fault since she'd made the potion all wrong.

Evelyn grinned a little as she reached her room and clicked onto her FB before starting exam review.

Trust James to forget his nice side the instant Alexis was out of view. Evelyn frowned as she read over his commentary. She'd kind of hoped he'd be like Seth or even Connor.

Evelyn leaned over on her bed and banged the wall between her and Alexis' room. "Hey! You think Rose would be up for spending Christmas at The Plaza Hotel?" she called on a whim.

Who knew when the damn potion faded. Although....it seemed to be getting stronger. Connor and James, when around their targets, got kind of scary....

"What do you think we should do?" Ashton asked worriedly.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 am

Alexis stared at Facebook, at the fight that Rosemary had been getting in with Jake and felt that she had at some point started to grit her teeth. Truthfully, she had only gotten a pair of shoes and a couple of shirts on that damn shopping trip, because even if it was Seth, it was wrong and she was NOT a gold digger, as Rosemary was turning out to be. "Probably if Seth pays." She said, her tone slightly cold and she turned to her mirror to finish her make up, but brushed out her hair quickly, noting that thankfully the teal blue strips in her now short layered hair which only reached her earlobes, with blunt bangs, hadn't faded to much.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 am

Jake had been furiously texting on his phone in response to Rose's bitchy comments. He knew she was up to no good, and now on top of using his best friend she had the nerve to sit there and insult him as well.

Goddamn red heads. Nothing but trouble.

Stupid bitch, now he knew something was up for sure.

"I dunno but something is up and I swear I'll hurt this bitch if she's screwing with Seth!" Jake grit his teeth, responding to Rose again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:23 am

Evelyn pursed her lips, knowing what was going through Alexis' head. It was going through all their heads, actually. How far could they push this before it became just....wrong?

So Seth was a douche, and insanely rich. His money wouldn't feel a dent after all that shopping he'd done for Rose. But the morality of it was askew...

But it was only in harmless fun. They had to remember that. They'd wanted to see how the guys would act if they were "nicer". And now they were. Just how wrong was that?

And from a feminist point, it was amusing, certainly. Seth used girls like tissues. Now he was getting taken advantage of in a similar way. So was it really all that evil?

Evelyn gnawed her lip and ignored Nova's strange growling as he waddled in. She pulled out her phone and texted Ashlee.

U think we're goin ovrboard? Using Seth.

Ashton reached over and grabbed Jake's Blackberry in alarm. "Dude, you're gonna break the keys!"

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 am

Ashlee had been reading Jake's and Rose's arguement on Facebook, and was struck with guilt. She wanted to just take the things she got and return them.

It was kind of why she avoided Connor, she didn't want to make him do things he wouldn't normally do.

Sure Connor and Seth were jerks, but they kind of had feelings too.

Ashlee read Evelyn's message and replied.

Idk, I do feel bad. Its one thing for him to buy stuff for Rose, but for us?I don't think we should anymore

Ashlee sent to Evelyn.

Jake clenched his fists, they were shaking. He hadn't been so livid in awhile.

"Take it from me, fuck that girl. She's using him and I know it! I fucking know it!" Jake yelled.

Antonio gulped backing away a little from Jake, "Dude calm do-"

"No! No I will not calm down! I have every right to find that bitch and give her a piece of my mind!" Jake shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:38 am

Is it ok to buy stuff for rose tho? Considering he wouldnt normaly. Evelyn replied, unaware of Jake's vendetta against redheads.

Ashton frowned. "Jake? You need to calm down. How are you so sure Seth's not really just....infatuated. Guys do stupid shit to impress girls. Maybe he thinks buying her this stuff will impress her. Why are you so angry?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 am

Ashlee sighed, biting her lip. Truth be told she didn't know, but she really hoped Rose wasn't just using him either.

I mean if it was like normal circumstances and Seth did really like her it would be ok. Only for her tho. Since she is his gf.idk I feel like we shouldn't be mooching tho. :/

"Why? Why! Okay listen I know you try to impress a chick and crap! Buy her stuff, take her out that's fine! But why the hell is it okay to buy all her friends something too? Isn't that just a little fucking strange? Tell me if you were dating a girl and bought her something nice, would you be obligated to buy her best friend something too?" Jake told Ashton. Hoping he would see that this wasn't normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuff happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next