New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 pm

James had a feeling that this really wasn't going to escalate anymore than a food fight, but he had suddenly remembered that Jacob wasn't exactly the poster child for being calm.

Jacob hadn't expected to get tackled by Evelyn, he stumbled a bit on his feet and fell straight back but he had wrapped his arms around Evelyn dragging her down with him and got her in a hold, the scents of everything. Cupcakes, chips, beer were hitting his nose and it made him wanna throw up.

Ashlee halted in her tracks when she saw Jake had fallen down, with Evelyn on top of him and she raised an eyebrow amused nudging Ashton, "Every time never fails, they're always in a compromising position."

A few people wolf whistled and one person even yelled "Get a room!"

Rachel had heard all of this noise and she could clearly distinct Jacob's voice from many other guys voices, she walked over to the noise and saw Jake laying on the floor with Evelyn on top of him, "Well no wonder you didn't want me back, apparently I wouldn't do any favors for you in public."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Evelyn's shoulder was killing her after she'd bashed it into Jake's ribcage. She hastily pulled his arms off herself and rolled off his chest, feeling her cheeks flare bright red. Why the hell did that always happen? Okay, so this time, it was her fault, but she hadn't counted on it turning out this way!

"Asshole," she muttered furiously to Jake, sitting up and rubbing her shoulder. She tried to ignore the catcalling (mostly from males) around them.

Rachel though, was a different story. Evelyn lifted her gaze to the redhead's sneering face. She had a sudden urge to get up and punch Rachel's stupid face in but she figured starting a catfight was not the way to end this night.

Damn it. She'd kind of been looking forward to decorating Rachel's face black and blue.

"Ev, you all right?" Luke's voice said over the pounding music, and he was suddenly standing next to Rachel, holding out a hand to help her up. Evelyn reached up and caught his hand, allowing him to tug her to her feet without a glance at Jake.

Seth was watching all this from his spot on the storehouse roof. He stuffed chips into his mouth and stifled a tired yawn, swinging his feet back and forth.

Evelyn had straightened up and was now hovering in front of Rachel. She was about to turn away - but then impulse won over and she turned back to Jake, reached down, ran a hand over the beer and cheese on his cheek, and turning to Rachel, smushed it on her face. "Happy Halloween!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"Ahh!" Rachel squealed, her voice shrill and high.

People around them gasped, and many started to laugh as she wiped away the gunk that Evelyn had smashed into her face, "Ugh you stupid bitch!" She hissed.

Jacob had gotten up and almost forgot he was angry with Evelyn and had started laughing at Rachel, "Nice look for you Rachel." Jacob cracked up, scraping remaining gunk off his face he shuddered and went to grab napkins, and pretty soon leave so he could bathe.

Rachel narrowed her eyes at them and turned on her heel and stormed off to the exit leaving the party, and Jake suddenly felt a little better that she was gone. Although all he really wanted to do was kind of shower.

Ashlee had been laughing and went walking, she found the potion and filled three cups so she could give one to Ashton, Seth, and Connor. She scanned the crowd and went walking to hand it to them as she walked James saw her and grinned taking a cup, "Thanks Ash, I was thirsty." James said tipping the glass at her.

"James!" Ashlee rolled her eyes, she had stowed the potion in her purse so she went to the refreshment table to get another cup and filled some up and managed to find Connor hanging nearby, "Here you go Con just for you." She smiled sweetly at him and left before he could say anything, now all she had to do was go find Seth.

Ashlee spotted him on top of the storage hut and walked over to him, she realized she really couldn't reach him so she grabbed a folding chair, it didn't help too much but he could get off his blond butt and reach over, "Here you go Seth, something to drink while being entertained." She held the drink up as high ash she could so he could get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Seth blinked sleepily down at Ashlee. More liquor? Sweet!

He reached down and suddenly felt the word tilt. Seth straightened up hastily, blinking a few times. He extended a hand down slowly and grasped the cup of beer from her, straightening up slowly. "Thanksss...." He slurred his words and then dropped on his back, eyes closing.

Ashton had found his twin and sat down next to him, nudging him with his shoulder. "You all right, bro?"

Evelyn was now ignoring Luke's annoyed glare as she attempted to brush crumbs off her clothes. No luck. She sighed and turned around, deciding to head home and wash up.This night was a disaster. She strode past the laughing Jake, paused, elbowed him in the ribs hard to make herself feel better, and walked to the exit, swinging it open and entering the stairwell.

Luke shook his head and headed back to James, blinking when he spotted the red cup in James' hand. "Has the world come to an end? You're drinking?" he asked, amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Connor looked down at the cup, gave a bored shrug and threw it back, chugging it down without any question of what the hell it was. So far this thing was lame to him for some reason, and it needed even more life to it, if that was possible.

Alexis raised up on her tip toes to look for anyone else she knew in the crowd and spotted Luke with James, wherever they were and headed over. "Oi! Lucas!"

Poor Rose however was near the storage hunt, being harassed by some drunk who was throwing his arms all over her, trying to get her to "dance" with him, despite her obvious NO's.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm

James shrugged, "Carpe Diem, Lucas." He chugged back the drink and realized it had a pretty strange taste to it. It hadn't tasted like normal alcohol it was sort of sweet and bitter at the same time, he shook his head coughing a bit trying to get rid of the bad taste when he heard a female voice and looked to see Alexis by them.

James made a face putting the empty cup down, he was sure as hell never doing that again. "On second thought... hey Alexis." James greeted her.

Ashlee had figured she had hit all her targets so she decided to get rid of the potion since it was weighing heavily in her purse plus she didn't want anyone else having to drink that damned vile concoction. So she walked over to the ledge and opened the bottle spilling its contents out so it splattered onto the sidewalk below, after she emptied it she placed the bottle down on the ground and went to the table to get a few more snacks.

Antonio had looked up at his brother and shrugged, "Yeah I'm better now. Just was a little annoyed but it will be fine, I know Seth and Jake were just screwing around but whatever, water under the bridge? Having fun bro? I saw you with Ashlee." He grinned nudging his brother standing up.

Jake grunted, and decided that it was time he head out but he knew going down the stairwell he'd run into her again so he opted for the fire escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Luke shook his head and checked his watch. Nearing one-thirty AM. "Hey," he greeted Alexis. He glanced at James. "It'll be Caveat Idiot if you don't watch it."

Ashton shrugged at Antonio. "For about five seconds. Then she took off somewhere. I get the feeling she and Evelyn aren't exactly as interested as they appeared."

Evelyn reached the fifth floor after a moment, pausing to wipe cheese strings off her eats. People passing gawked at her.

She ignored them and strode on. As she passed the fire escape though, she realized someone was climbing down and about to come in that window.

Evelyn bit her lip and reached out, following instinct as she slammed shut and locked the window. Fire hazard code dictated these windows always be kept open but whatever.

Evelyn continued walking to her suite, forgetting about Nova altogether.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

"Did Evelyn take off?" Alexis asked, glancing over to see Rose trying to elbow the guy off and frowned, eying the situation for a moment.

Connor blinked and swayed, before leaning against the snack table. "Wh-whoa..tequila worm?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Antonio scanned the area to see if he could find Ashlee but it was kind of dark where he sat, and it was hard to see so he just pat his brother on the shoulder, "I'm sure she still likes you Ash, she's probably getting food or something. But if she doesn't, oh well her loss then."

Jacob had arrived at the window and as he went to open it, it wouldn't budge. "What the?" He raised an eyebrow trying to pry it open but nothing, he was already down and he wasn't gonna walk all the way up just to walk down.

Who locked these windows? They were supposed to stay open! Jake groaned and figured he had to get in somehow, annoyed though he just settled with taking off his hoodie and wrapping it around his arm and punched the glass, shards of glass raining down onto the carpeted floor of the fifth floor.

Jake hopped in and a few people lingering in the hall saw him climb in and gape at his current state, he ignored their stares and stormed down the hall to his suite.

Ashlee had seen Connor swaying around and she grabbed his arm to steady him, "Whoa careful there champ, I don't think you can handle the tequila worm tonight." She snorted.

"She left? When did she leave?" James asked, not remembering having seen Evelyn left. Although he did remember her fighting with Jake that had been kind of funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Connor swayed a bit more before blinked rapidly a few times before looking down at Ashlee and stared, his head feeling light. "...Huh?"

"Um, yeah, I think so?" Alexis nodded, frowning a bit as she glanced towards the exit. "Knowing her Jake probably pissed her off and she stormed away."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 pm

James' head was spinning, he didn't think there was that much alcohol in the drink he looked at Alexis again blinking his eyes at her gray ones, "What?" He said a bit disorientated.

"Whoa, hey you okay? Wanna sit down Connor? You look like you're gonna pass out." Ashlee blinked turquoise eyes up at him, and held onto his arm leading him to a chair. Hoping to get him seated before he decided to pass out on top of her tiny self.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 pm

"Um- James, are you okay?" Alexis frowned a little, figuring he was just drunk as she put her hand on his arm to make sure he didn't fall over and crack his head.

"You are REALLY ...beautiful." Connor blurted out, blinking as he stared at her, stumbling as she lead him over to a fold up chair.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 pm

James closed his eyes for a minute and he looked at Alexis again, "Yeah I'm... fine.. I'm..." He stopped for a minute, he never noticed that Alexis was pretty, well he knew she was pretty. But she was really pretty tonight, "Hey you're pretty, pretty damn gorgeous has anyone ever told you that?" James told her and was a bit shocked that came out of his mouth, but he wasn't lying.

Ashlee just shook her head and laughed it off, "Thanks Con, but no girls for you tonight. You can barely stand." She said sitting him down on the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 pm

"...Uh." Alexis stared at James and hesitatingly reached up, putting her hand against his forehead. "James, did you take any random cups from anyone? Or.. snort any white stuff?" She asked, furrowing her brows with a frown.

"No-" Connor paused and grabbed Ashlee's hand, not exactly sure why he was however, as he stared up at her, after being made to sit down. "I mean it."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

James tried to think but really couldn't remember so he just shrugged, "I dunno, but I know you're the best thing I've ever seen, and I want you." He blurted. What the hell was going on?

Ashlee just rolled her eyes, drunk people sure were persistent. Well actually the drunks she knew usually passed out. Connor was probably one of those determined drunks, "Well thanks again Connor, but this won't get me into bed." She smiled at him patting his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 am

Alexis froze and stared at him. "..Look- James, why don't you go eat something or sit down? You are REALLY delusional right now." Alexis shook her head, stepping back away from him.

"I want you to stay with me, I don't want anyone else to have you." Connor blurted. Holy shit- where was this COMING FROM? And why did he feel it was natural to him to say?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am

"NO!" James yelled, he pulled Alexis into a hug and whispered into her ear, "You can't leave me. You can't. You're mine."

Ashlee raised a dark eyebrow at Connor, she was starting to get annoyed by this. She thought it was funny but now he was just kind of bugging her, "Connor, you're being ridiculous." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 am

Alexis' eyes widened and she tried to pry James off her. "James- James, knock it off." She said firmly, swallowing. Stupid drunks and their sudden love for objects and random people.

Connor pulled her down to his lap, frowning as he stared at her. "I don't want anyone else to have you, Ashlee. You're mine, and no one else deserves you. I'll treat you like a queen."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:48 am

"Nooooo!" James whined, "You have to promise me! You can't leave me Alexisss!" James slurred, his blue eyes widening at her's as he held onto her.

Ashlee squeaked falling onto Connor's lap, she was starting to get worried that Connor might try something, "Connor listen... you're drunk."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 am

"You can't LEAVE." Connor said, staring at her with wide eyes and they began to tear. "You're mine, why don't get you get that!"

Alexis narrowed her eyes. "James... Let me go, you drunk idiot.." She said firmly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 am

Ashlee's eyes widened, "Connor...are you? Are you crying?!" Ashlee exclaimed.

James pet Alexis' head and rocked her back and forth, "Alexis, can't you see were made for each other?! Don't you see how easily you fit into me?!" He blurted. people overhearing him gave James long stares.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 am

"JAMES DOR-DARKO, LET ME GO." Alexis said, trying to shove him away now.

"Don't leave." Connor whimpered and played with her hair. "I dunno what I'd do if you let me." He blurted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 am

"NEVER LET GO ALEXIS!" James cried out, just keeping his firm grip on her.

Ashlee pulled her hair out of Connor's hand and slowly started to get up, "Connor if I wasn't here you'd be all over the next ho, and I'm fine with that really." She said trying to make a run for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 am

"NO!" Connor yelled and threw his arms around her. "You're the only one for me, WE BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER."

"JAMES!" Alexis shouted and stomped down on his foot. "Knock it off!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

"No! ALEXIS WE BELONG TOGETHER!" James yelled at the top of his lungs.

Ashlee's jaw dropped, she couldn't believe this! "Connor please! You're embarrassing yourself." Ashlee tried to coax his voice down.

And me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next