New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 8 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 am

Alexis froze, noticing people staring at them, aaand Ashlee and Connor. She was REALLY confused now, along with really REALLY annoyed. "James. Shut up."

"But I ..I... You're MINE, Ashlee! Don't you leave me, please!" Connor pleaded.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:56 am

"MY DEVOTION OF LOVE TO YOU CANNOT BE SILENCED!" James announced, many people falling silent now watching.

Ashlee caught Alexis' glance, and sent her a pleading one back. She really hoped that Alexis would see that as a cry for help and have her come and remove her cousin and--why was James clinging to Alexis like a sock right out of the dryer?!

Ashlee wondered what the hell the two of them had been drinking or smoking for acting this way, although Connor she knew got drunk all the time for James though that was a little strange, " Connor please! I can't breathe!" Ashlee squirmed trying to break free.

What the hell is going on?!

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 am

"LET ME GO!" Alexis shouted and elbowed him hard in the stomach.

Now she was getting a bit afraid.

Connor loosened his grip a little. "Please, Ashlee, don't leave!" He whimpered and nuzzled her cheek.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 am

Ashton finished his beer and nodded at his twin, grinning. "Plenty of other fish in the sea," he added, standing up. He checked his watch. "Damn it, I'm gonna get back, bro. Maybe check on Jake. You missed it. He and Evelyn just had a serious throwdown-slash-foodfight right in front of the fire." He shook his head, grinning wider. "It was honestly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen - and I live with him and Seth!"

Luke had walked off to the food table and was now stuffing his face full of Oreos, ignorant of everything around him.

Seth had woken out of his stupor and taken a lazy swig of the liquor Ashlee had left him. He set it down beside him, spilled half with his clumsy fingers, and hastily scrambled up, grabbing his skateboard before any liquor got on that or himself.

He blinked, seeing double-vision through the drunken haze he was in. His head was swimming and....Damn, this tequila tastes weird.

He ran his tongue over the insides of his mouth, cringing and feeling queasy. And then he spotted below him, a flash of red hair. Seth frowned, narrowing his eyes. What the hell was she doing? Or rather, what was that guy trying to do with her?

The redhead seemed to be in an altercation. Not his problem!

Seth slung one leg over the edge of the storehouse roof and bracing himself on his arms, swung his other leg out, having the momentary presence of mind to look below him to see what he'd land on.

And at that second, the redhead turned so the Christmas lights strung above the door of the storehouse illuminated her face.

For some reason, realizing it was Rose, Alexis' bitchy BFF, made Seth's stomach lurch queerly. Yeah, he disliked this chick but...

But what?! Okay, yeah, she was hot, he'd grant her that. As he hung from the roof, braced up by his hands while his legs dangled in midair, Seth squinted, trying to work out what Rose was doing, and it looked like....

Was that douche groping her?! She looked kind of worried.

Anger flared through Seth, as well as some ancient right of chivalry. He pulled himself back up onto the roof. No one was gonna harass that girl while he was around! Seth turned, braced his feet on the lip of the storehouse roof, and hollered loudly so she'd know he was there to save her: "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE TO RESCUE YOU FROM THE BOWELS OF THIS STREET URCHIN, FOR IN MY EYES, YOUR HEAVENLY BEAUTY EXCEEDS YOUR BEAUTIFUL NAME!"

Everyone in the vicinity, who could hear over the music, turned to stare up at him, slack-jawed.

Hang on, that doesn't sound right. That's not what I mea-....actually, she is really hot. Nobody's gonna touch her while I'm around to kick their asses! Seth blinked and before anyone could reply, lifted his skateboard and leaped off the storehouse roof.

"The fuck, man?!" the guy began as he looked up and saw the blond fly down at him - and then Seth's skateboard made contact with his head and he passed out instantly.

Seth, who had landed on him, scrambled to his knees, grasping Rose's hand before she could move away. His vision showed him two Roses and he blinekd quickly, trying to sort it out. Which was her? He saw his own two left hands holding two of her right hands. The hell?!

"FEAR NOT, FAIR MAIDEN, FOR YOUR WHITE KNIGHT IS HERE ON HIS TRUSTY STEED!" Seth declared passionately to the huge football player standing on Rose's left.

The guy turned and shot him a wide-eyed stare.

Seth's vision cleared a little. Oops! He directed his gaze to the right onto Rose. That guy was too ugly to be her!

Widening his blue eyes up at her, Seth ran his other hand through his disheveled blond hair, not noticing said "white steed" lying abandoned next to his unconscious victim. "FORGIVE THE SLIP, FAIR PERSEPHONE!"

Maybe I should stop yelling, he mused as an afterthought. But how else would he emphasize the depths of his feelings? Of which there were suddenly too many. Like the fact that he had completely misjudged Rose. She was perfection! Even her name was perfect! Albeit thorny, but still!

Since he was such a perfect male specimen, wasn't it just right that she be with him? Of course it was! And he would make her see this.

Evelyn had changed out of her clothes and proceeded to the bathroom to wipe liner off her eyes before bed. She idly wondered how the whole love potion thing was working, but after the events recently, she kind of was glad she was sitting out, although, if the potion worked, she'd have a problem.

Evelyn was bent over the bathroom sink, clearing up the mess Jake had made on her face, wiping a make-up remover-dampened cotton ball under her eye to remove the liner, when the bathroom door swung shut behind her.

She glanced up, puzzled, assuming Nova had followed her in....wait, Nova was at Carrie's! Why had she forgotten the poor thing?! She felt kind of queasy, her mind was befuddled, so that explained it.

Evelyn glanced at the clock over her head. Halloween had begun just an hour ago.

And that's when it happened.

The prickling sensation in the back of her neck like someone was standing just behind her. Evelyn shivered as a cold draft streamed into the room, and she frowned, wondering if the maintenance had turned the AC on. That would be amazingly dumb but not impossible. The bathroom window was closed.

Evelyn turned around. And then she blinked, positive she'd seen a shadow on the bathroom wall where there shouldn't be one. No, she was hallucinating.

She turned back and finished wiping her eyes clean and then straightened up.

She had the distinct image of bright red eyes set in a pale face, meeting her in the mirror - and then it vanished and suddenly, she couldn't draw in breath. A horrible spear of cold tore through her chest, icing over all her organs and making her slump against the sink because her legs couldn't function. The chill permeated through to her heart, and Evelyn tried to breathe in large gulps, desperate for air. She clutched at the cold porcelain of the sink as her head began to swim; her lungs failed to respond. Her vision darkened as an icy hand seemed to close around her chest, sending cold pain through her and she emitted a weak gasp as she felt her eyes flutter shut and her feet give way below her.

And then it was over, so quickly, and without a single remnant of pain, that she wondered if she'd dreamed the whole thing.

Evelyn found herself facedown on the bathroom floor, cold tile pressed to her suddenly flushed cheek. She sat up, dazed, and tried to get up. She was successful on the third try, but her legs and arms felt like lead and she barely managed to drag herself to her room and collapse facedown on her bed, drawing in slow, rattling breaths.

Now that she was calmer, she had time to ponder the "what the hell?" question. What had just happened to her? She wasn't near heights or anything, and this wasn't a phobia-induced fit. Not at all.

This was almost as though....as though something had been literally tearing her heart out of her chest, pulling life and strength away with it. God, that had hurt. But it was painless now.

Which was odd. Such strong pain should have left some ache behind. Evelyn was too tired and spent to question it further. She rolled over and, closing her eyes, passed out almost instantly.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Ashlee had shoved Connor away, "Connor please! I need to go home. Look there's a blond girl there with huge boobs, go hit on her!" Ashlee turned his face to the skanky blond girl.

James groaned but nonetheless held onto Alexis firmly, "NEVER! For you are mine, and I AM YOURS! And together we will make people envious of our beauty together!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Rosemary stared at Seth in utter horror. "..W...th..What the hell, Setha- I mean, Seth? Thanks and all but what are you going on about and WHY are you YELLING?" Rosemary shot off quickly, a tad afraid of HIM now. "Are you HIGH?"

"No! I want to stay with you!" Connor yelped and grabbed up Ashlee, throwing her over his shoulder.

"I'll scream rape!" Alexis shot off quickly, trying to pry James OFF of her but was obviously failing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:15 pm

"Hiiiiiiiigh?" Seth echoed a bit drunkenly, still clutching her hand like it was his last lifeline. He blinked again when she became two Roses. "Heyyy, your four eyes are pretty!"

Ashton had walked through the crowd and nodded a hi at Luke as he made his way past the blond, heading for the exit and yawning occasionally.

On the way though, he observed something very interesting. Evelyn's roommate, he forgot her name, being hugged by....James?!

Well, I guess that's some more drama sorted out. Although, classy, James, going for your ex's roommate?!
Ashton mused, turning away. And then he froze.

Evidently James' suddenly changing lovelife wasn't the only one. What exactly was Ashlee doing with...Connor?

If he were honest, he was disappointed, most definitely, because he'd thought Ashlee seemed genuine. But then, so had Evelyn and look where that went! But like Ashton had told his brother, he didn't really think Evelyn and Ashlee were all that seriously interested, and Ashlee had most definitely proved that. Ashton quirked an eyebrow and continued making his way to the exit.

He reached his suite after a while and entered quietly, wondering where Jake was. "Hey, Jake, you alive?" he called quietly, walking down the hallway to the dorm bedrooms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

"Love isn't rape! My beautiful queen!"James said caressing Alexis' hair.

"Ahhh!! Connor! Put me down!" Ashlee squealed as she was hoisted over his shoulder.

Jake had showered and threw his dirty clothes in the hamper when he heard a voice, "Hey Ash! I'm in my room."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Rose stared at him. "...Ok, Seth, NOW you are creeping me out, aaaand scaring me." She said, stepping back.

"JAMES!" Alexis screamed, hoping ANYONE would come HELP her!

Connor held her there firmly and went away from the crowd. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever, Ashlee! You're mine."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"You all cleaned up?" Ashton asked, leaning in Jake's doorway with a slightly forced smile on his lips. "You kind of...um, took a beating." His grin widened just a little.

"Why am I - scare?" Seth's drunken mind registered it was Halloween. He let go of Rose's hand and leapt up, eyes wide and grin wider. "Oh my GAWD! IT'S HALLOWEEN! We should MATCH!" He grabbed Rose by the shoulders, shaking her like a rag doll, and then turned around all of a sudden, nearly bashing her into the storehouse wall. "OOOH! We can be skating buddies!" He pointed to his board with one hand, and then his eyes lit up as he looked her over. "No, you might get injured! Then you wouldn't be perfect and I'd have to find a new perfect girl!"

He mused and then blurted out, "SURFING! It's just like skateboarding!" Seth babbled on. "Only, the water can drown you and then I'd need another perfect...oh my GAWD," he interrupted himself yet again, letting go of Rose's shoulder. He was staring at a group of people, more or less drunk off their asses, behind her. "WAVE! I WANNA DO THE WAVE!"

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Jake made a face at his earlier situation honestly, "Yeah I'm just glad to be home, tonight was kind of annoying. Sorry about Tony dude, I'll tell him when I see him, but I feel bad."

"Hey! Dude the chick doesn't want you!" Some guy yelled pulling James off of Alexis.

James glared at this guy was he really trying to keep him away from his lover!

"Hey! Step off douche she's my girl!" James yelled at the dude.

"Connor!" Ashlee yelled pounding her fists on his shoulders, "LET ME GO! Connor!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Rosemary eeped and stumbled as she was dragged away by the drunk heathen. "Seth! Seth, let me go!" Rosemary protested, trying to yank her wrist away. "I'm not going ANYTHING with you!"

Alexis frowned, gritting her teeth. "I am NO ONE's girl!" She shouted before turning on her heels, fists clenched. She didn't know what pathetic game James was playing but he was about to get a knee to the groin.

Connor headed towards the exit. "I'll walk you home, love."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"Tony's fine," Ashton reassured Jake. He hesitated. "Uh.....did you see Connor and James, though? They're suddenly real chummy with Alexis and Ashlee."

Luke finished his cookie and got up from his seat next to a girl from his and Alexis' music class. He had been talking to her about a possible duet for a project since he needed a female singer. He figured he'd go home now, seeing as it was like two something AM. He headed through the crowd to the exit.

At that second, the song changed - and Seth froze up. "YEEEAAAH!" he cheered happily, as Willow Smith's voice came over the speakers. Seth dragged Rose over to the group of badly dancing drunks and leaped up onto a chair in their midst, letting go of her wrist momentarily. "GET UP!" he howled, flailing wildly, and the drunks started to move a bit, giggling and hiccuping.

"DO IT, DO IT, WHIP YO HAAAAIR!" Seth sang along with Willow, lifting his arms in the air. "DO THE WAAAAVE, BITCHES!"

Of course, drunk people trying to coordinate a wave while an even drunker Seth oversaw this, wasn't getting anywhere. They all began waving their arms in the air like malfunctioning windmills, Seth along with them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 pm

"No Connor its fine! I can walk myself home! Just let me go or so help me I'll scream rape!" Ashlee yelled at him.

"Dude leave the girl alone! She doesn't want you! Go hang out with that drunk dude!" The guy pointed to Willow Andreasis.

James looked at Seth and back at Alexis, "I belong with my love, not that fairy!"

Jake raised an eyebrow, "James and Alexis? Connor and Ash? What, no? Why what happened after I left?" Jake asked Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Rosemary's eyes widened in fear and she back peddled quickly, her back ramming into some drunk girl who started screeching at her. She mumbled a quick sorry and went to make her escape as quickly as damn possible.

Alexis glanced back at him and flipped him off before taking off for the exit, kicking the back of Connor's leg as she passed, hitting it hard enough for him to wince and start to fall, but him being the love stricken one, managed to put down Ashlee before he fell over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Ashton shrugged, losing his amused mood. "I dunno, dude. I was just on my way out when I saw them all over each other. It was weird. I thought James was still having issues getting over his ex or whatever."

Seth was now whipping his hair and getting very ill as a result, as all the alcohol started to rise up his throat. He paused and then looked around for his target.

His buzz was still going though. So when he spotted Rose's bright head in the crowd, he leaped off his chair and darted after her. He rounded around her and barred her way with a wide grin.

"The night is still young, fair Persephone!" he declared loopily. He seized her hands in both of his, attempting to look soulfully into her eyes but failing because his vision was so blurry, he ended up staring at her forehead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Ashlee landed on her feet and staggered a bit, normally she would have helped Connor but she was so afraid of him, she ran off towards the exit with Alexis.

"Oh my god what's wrong with them!?" She panicked looking over her shoulder to make sure they weren't followed.

"Alexis! WAIT FOR ME!" James shouted chasing after her.

"RUN!!!" Ashlee yelled, wondering just why these boys were acting so insane.

"What?! That's so weird! Well you know what whatever. He can bang or do whoever he wan--" Jake's phone had vibrated, it had been doing that a lot since he decided to put it back together from the heap it was in earlier, it was a new video message from Lola, "Oh my god...." Jake stared at his phone and started laughing as he saw Seth drunkenly swaying back and forth whipping his hair.

"DUDE! I can't believe I missed this!" Jake laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Rosemary held her breath and stepped forward, kneeing Seth between the legs. "Leave me alone you freak!"

Alexis threw the door open and went for the stairs. "Like I know! Who did you give those drinks too?!" She asked quickly, cringing as she heard Connor call for Ashlee.

"Ashlee! WAIT! DON'T RUN FROM WHAT WE HAVE!" Connor shouted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"Oh my- hahahahahaha!" Ashton cracked up as he watching the video over Jake's shoulder. He clutched his side. "Oh man! I wish I'd stayed! Classic Seth moment to tell the grandkids!"

Seth choked and buckled slightly, but was too determined to let this stop him. He kept a firm hold on Rose's hands as he sank to his knees, eyes widened up at her woefully. "Oh, why do you run from me?!" He cleared his throat and began to sing completely off-key in his drunk stage. "I WANNA LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOUUUU!"

A few girls in the crowd nearby went "Awwww," completely ignorant of the real situation.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"I dunno! I gave it to Connor and Seth like we were supposed to! But Connor was supposed to fall in love with Ev, and Seth with you! And James took one from me, and I was... I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD WORK!" Ashlee yelled at Alexis as the ran down the stairs. She couldn't believe that shitty tasting tea would actually work!

James made it into the stair well to see two raven haired girls heading down them, "ALEXIS MY LOVE! LET ME TAKE YOU BACK! SO WE CAN MAKE SWEET LOVE!" He ran down on the stairs after his raven haired beauty.

"Hahaha! Damn I have to thank Lola for this! Oh man, we missed out!" Jake laughed as the video came to an end he pocketed his phone, "Oh that's just, its just too much."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Alexis went red with embarrassment and she quickened her step, taking the stairs by two and took in a sharp breath as she almost tumbled and cursed quietly, catching herself on the railing.

"Ashlee!!" Connor yelled, running after James. "LET ME COME HOME WITH YOU! I'LL WATCH OVER YOU AND PROTECT YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!"

Alexis shuddered, feeling creeped out.

Rosemary just stared at him. "PLEASE, let go." Rosemary said desperately now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Seth frowned, loosening his grip on Rose's hands and scrambling to his feet eagerly. "Whatever you want! I mean, even if your father was a hippie faggot and your mother a Southern whore, you're still the light of mah eyes! I shall bow to your whim! Because with that redneck genetic combination, you are perfect in my eyes!" he concluded.

"Aw, shit," Ashton said glumly. "Let's hope he's drunk when he comes home." He reclined back against the doorway. "And I have to ask on an educated guess - did you break a window recently?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Ashlee shivered, hopping down stairs anyway she could to get away from these insane idiots!

"Alexis we gotta do something they're gaining on us!" She flailed as she rounded the railing, she glanced back and could see the blue of James' eyes as he came down the stairs with Connor.

"What gave it away?" Jake smirked, then leaned back in his chair. "Dude some idiot locked the window from the fire escape when I was trying to climb back in since I didn't want to take the stairs so I had to break it open."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Alexis took a deep breath to catch her breath as she glanced back. "Do you have lotion in your purse?" She asked.

Rose's cheeks went red and her eyes flamed up, as she grabbed him by the front of his shirt. "My WHAT?! And I am NOT redneck you upper-street flamboyant PRICK!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Ashton quirked an eyebrow. "What about the sixth floor window, dude?"

"I can't be a flamer!" Seth informed Rose logically, in his opinion. He wouldn't find her so incredibly attractive if he was gay, now, would he?

"I mean, if I were a flamer, I'd call you an ugly human-sized zit," he added on, letting go of her hands and wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her to him. He rested his chin on her head and gave a happy sigh. Before she had a chance to reply, he added, "But you're gorgeous, even if your parents were half-breeds!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next