New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Luke wouldn't remember Alexis doing anything to help James besides patting his arm. What the hell? "Um...." Luke blanked. What would he say now? James was talking no sense! "So you were just feeling sick after that drink and she patted your arm or whatever and you looked up and suddenly saw her in a new light?" he asked in disbelief.

Evelyn blew out another breath, just wanting to go back to her dorm room and study. "No, you did nothing and we are okay. I just...."

She'd promised Lola she'd come clean. And she wasn't going to pull a Rachel and lead him on. He didn't deserve to be put through that.

"It's just....we're not working out," she said bluntly, feeling her stomach swoop sickeningly. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes despite her strong desire to turn away. She had to show him she meant it. "I didn't know how to tell you but I promised Lola I wouldn't be another Rachel. So here it is, flat out. I don't want to see you unless I have to. We're not going to work out as friends, clearly, and I don't want to lead you on by doing that. So....I just want to take Nova home and have it all be over with, closed up."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm

"I guess it was something like that." James said, he knew Luke would think this sounded really weird but he didn't care! He knew his feelings for Alexis were true.

Jacob stood there wondering just how he had let this happen to himself again.

How could he have let himself fall for another girl, that pretty much did the same thing to him that Rachel had. Let her lead him on and him to believe that maybe just maybe Evelyn had cared for him? Not loved him,but hell even liked him back? He was being stupid and he felt stupid and so low. All he could think was how Seth warned him but did Jake listen?

No because he fell in love. What a stupid mistake, another stupid mistake to add to his long list of screw ups.

Who was he kidding? Why did he even think that Evelyn would go for a guy like him? To her all Jake was a bi polar alcoholic with a short temper and a criminal record. It was obvious her friends wanted Evelyn with James. Jake hardly knew James, but the way he was built up by their friends it sounded like the damn guy saved puppies and orphans from burning buildings.

While Jacob, Jacob was portrayed as the guy who set those buildings on fire. He felt like an idiot, the worlds biggest idiot. As much as he wanted to believe that Evelyn was over James, he knew that James still affected her. Whenever James would attack her or say anything to her, how it would just hurt her, and that Jake had been there for her so many times to pick up those pieces for her.

Nova squirmed in Jake's arms he looked down at the beagle that wanted to go to Evelyn and just bit his lip handing Nova over to Evelyn, "Okay." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm

"You can't just LIKE someone because they patted your arm," Luke said plaintively. He paused as an idea struck him. "Can you name one thing, one SINGLE thing that made you like Evelyn?"

Evelyn caught the beagle and nearly dropped him - he was gaining weight, damn it. She coaxed Nova into her bag and then straightened and looked Jake in the eye, saying calmly, "You're not going to ask why? Because it had nothing to do with you or who you are."

He was doing that whole stoic thing. Evelyn wondered if she should trademark it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

James was thinking again as he tried to remember something he liked about Evelyn, some of those thoughts were kind of fuzzy for some odd reason that he really couldn't explain. James furrowed his eyebrows together and said, "I don't know, Ev is pretty too. Alexis is too, and Ev was... " What nice? Not really too nice to James. She spent most of her time pushing him away then actually letting him in.

"I don't know." James confessed.

Jake felt the hurt but there was a hollowness forming inside, like a numbness kicking in which he really hoped was going to stick around. He could never handle the hurt too well.

"You don't have to explain your decision." He said flatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

"Really? You've known her for two years and all you can say is she's pretty?" Luke asked, astonished.

It occurred to him then, that there was no way James and Evelyn would ever have worked if that was the only thing holding him to her. Beauty didn't last.

"So you like Alexis and you liked Evelyn because they were pretty?" Luke clarified, feeling the conversation get stupider. When the hell did James get this shallow?!

Nova squirmed in the half-zipped bag. Evelyn glanced down at him and then up at Jake, forcing her voice to stay nonchalant. "Well, you deserve to know but if you'd rather not, I won't push you. I'll see ...." She paused. She didn't want to see him around. That would just make things way worse for them both. "I'm sorry," Evelyn said honestly, lifting the sports bag's strap over her shoulder and turning away before she could accidentally break her careful restraint and start weeping like a little kid.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm

"Luke I can't... just ugh! I dunno!" James said throwing his hands up frustrated with all of this! Since when did it matter at all?!

"I'm sorry too." Jake muttered to her, as he turned to close his door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

"It's just weird," Luke said bluntly, going over to James' door. "You keep going on and on about Alexis like you're gonna die without her yet you have no real reason to like her..."

Evelyn felt herself flinch but forced herself to walk on toward her suite. If Jake didn't care to know why she'd suddenly end everything, then fine. She was definitely making the right decision. Well, at least James wouldn't keep bringing him up anymore. He had no reason to anymore.

She entered her suite and set Nova down. "Let's play ball, boy," she cooed to him, trying not to let her anger and resentment overtake her. She found a squishy ball for Nova and while she sat reading her notes, she tossed it for him across the living room, letting him catch it and bring it back so he'd at least get some exertion from running.

Seth blew out of his room in a whirlwind of blond hair and wide smile, nearly colliding into Jake as he closed the door. "Yo, yo," Seth chirped happily, having just gotten ready to go pick up Rose to take her to her shoot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

"Just because you blew your chance with her doesn't mean you gotta rain on my parade Lucas." James said firmly.

Jake stumbled a bit as Seth collided into him, not really fazed by this. He had been too busy trying to keep himself together to really notice everything else. He just nodded at Seth and walked into his room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"But you're being ridiculous!" Luke said, exasperated, and deciding not to punch James. James actually had it the other way around. Luke hadn't blown anything - Alexis had.

"You're like," I luuurve Alexis"," Luke went on in a creepy robotic voice. "Like it's a weird command in your head."

Seth blinked, stunned that Jake hadn't even glared at him with the familiar exasperated look on his face. "Hey, what's up?" Seth called after him, momentarily coming down off cloud nine.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

"But I do like her, I don't get why that's such a difficult concept for you to grasp." James huffed.

Jake stopped covering his hand with his mouth, he heard Seth's voice and everything inside of him was just like it had been building and building. All the emotions, the pain, the hurt. The anger. All of it just spilling over the top, Jake dropped his arms down to his sides clenching and unclenching his fists. He was trying so hard to keep himself from breaking but he couldn't keep himself together that much longer.

His breathing was just coming out in pants like he had been running his eyes fell on the chair and he picked it up and threw it against the wall with all his force causing the chair to fold in on itself and break. It didn't stop there, he had slammed his arm against his headboard a large crack splitting it down the middle.

Jake felt like he was just blind with fury, he went to the mirror he had in his room and punched the glass hearing it shatter and some of the shards rain down onto the carpeted floor he kept gasping and yelling incoherently pulling his fist back as his knuckles bleed he fell to the ground holding his head in his hands and he gasped for another breath like someone had been holding his head underwater.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm

"It's difficult because you don't have a reason. It's not that you don't know WHICH good trait of hers you like. You just don't like her for any reason." Luke shook his head. "This is bizarre, James. Something's off. Are you faking it to get back at Ev?"

Seth was, for one of the few times of his life, open-mouthed and silent. He stayed back when Jake was demolishing his room and when the Spaniard stumbled to the ground, Seth walked over and knelt beside him., not sure what to say.

Evelyn, no doubt. Nova was gone, so she had probably come to take him away. What had she said ot Jake, though?

Unless....she'd told him what was bothering her. Whatever it was, it was best dealt with. Seth reached over and placed a light hand on Jake's arm and said, "Damn, you're like one of them minefields, bro. Please don't explode on me - I'm wearing my favorite shirt and Connor's beer incident already messed with my poor heart enough!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"No." James said sternly, "I want nothing to do with Evelyn, I'm over her. I like Alexis now." James said obediently.

Jake hadn't realized how badly he was shaking until he felt Seth's steady hand on him, everything was just crushing him and he couldn't stand it. He let out a pained scream yanking his arm from Seth's grip he sat on the floor trying to keep himself from breaking anymore of his possessions. He could feel his eyes stinging as he blinked hard to keep any tears from spilling out.

Jacob felt that sensation of not being able to breathe take over him again, he got up frantically. Trying to open his window but his hands shook he couldn't even function like a normal person so punched the glass out of his window, the frigid December air hitting him in the face. Jake sunk down again against the wall looking up at Seth, " I can't breathe.... I can't..." He sputtered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Luke was slightly freaked out now. James sounded so...automatic. That was it. Like he had rehearsed his lines!

"Okay, James," Luke said, because he really couldn't figure out what to do. He returned ot his room, taking out his phone to text the only person who might be able to help him.

Hey Ash, wtf is with james' sudden Lex obsession?

Seth felt his phone buzz inappropriately in his pocket. He cringed, knowing that while Jake was having his mini-breakdown, Connor was seconds away from kicking Seth out of his life.

But seriously, didn't Connor get that a guy wanted to hang with his girl sometimes? ALONE?

Seth fought that annoyance away, deciding to keep Jake talking to maybe let him release whatever was wounding him inside. "What'd she do, buddy?" he asked neutrally, sitting down against the wall beside Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Ashlee had moved on from studying one subject to the next she was getting pretty annoyed of studying for math and was relieved when a text came but nearly fell off the couch when she saw what Lucas had texted her.

"Oooh shit!" Ashlee cursed, she bit her lip nervously wondering why in the world Luke would ask that?!

Ashlee quickly opened a message to Evelyn and sent to her SOS! Luke is askin bout James' new found love for Alexis!! DX

Ashlee then switched over to Luke's message and replied, Idk, maybe he just likes her? Damn it! They really needed to fix this and fix things fast! She knew that someone would catch on eventually!

Jake's lip had quivered and he was busy looking down at his hand that was bleeding, he even reached down to pick out a couple of glass shards. He just looked up at his blue eyes and said. "Does it matter... does it even matter?" His voice came out shakily, "You warned me I'm just stupid so fucking stupid." He spat.

"All of you did and I, I said I loved her and it doesn't matter because all they do is break you, they break you so badly. Love isn't worth it Seth, not at all. You had it right before you started seeing Rose. Relationships, love, it all just fucking sucks." Jake told him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm

No, he thinks she's prety but has no real reason why he likes her. Not cuz he doesn't knw but cuz he HAS no reason why. Wtf is with him? We gota figure this out. Luke replied.

Seth felt anger boil in him. "I'm gonna make the bitch pay for this," he said quietly, getting to his feet and pulling out his phone. He typed in a comment to Connor, mentally pondering just how he'd make Evelyn regret ever doing whatever she did to Jake to break his heart.

So okay, Jake was a sensitive idiot who fell in love way too fast. His love for Rachel had been based on shallow flirtation and no substance. His love (like?) for Evelyn? Hell, that was just a mess.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Ashlee was ready to pound her head into the wall and replied. Can this wait until after finals? Im kinda stressin out here! Im sure its just a crush, James will be fine.

"No." Jake said calmly. He grabbed a hold of Seth's arm as support and lifted himself off of the ground, "Seth please just don't..." He pleaded to him. Jake could feel his eyes getting wet, and he rubbed at eyes with his hand, smearing blood onto his cheek. The last thing he wanted was Seth to go there and kill her or something like that he didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Luke sighed, giving it up for now. She was busy studying and he had to get back ot it too. Another day then. Fine

He resumed exam prep.

Seth frowned and then gave Jake a disarming smile. "No physical damage. To her anyways," he allowed, eyes still furiously dark. "I'll just make her wish she'd thought twice, is all." He tugged his arm free. "But I gotta get going, bro."

For a second, Jake's face had made him forget about Rose completely.

But then next instant, she was clouding his mind again, and that familiar odd foggy wall had come up, reminding him she was waiting for him and that Jake's problem wasn't that important anymore. And Seth changed his mind about staying. "I'll be back soon!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Jake nodded slowly and just waved Seth off looking back at his room which looked like several mini tornadoes had gone through it. He let out a tired sigh and went to grab a large black trash bag to pick up the remains of the chair and glass scattered across his room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 pm

[[Seth to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 am

[[Seth from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth entered his suite in much better spirits than when he'd left. He derided to co check on Jake first thing.

He walked down the hall to Jake's room and was surprised but not entirely shocked, to see Lola sitting there. "Damn, who called the bitch brigade?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 am

Lola had tied the black garbage bag into a knot, after she had come over Jake had told her pretty much everything that had happened and she helped him put his destroyed room together somewhat and they had managed to seal his window up by cutting off a plastic bag but he'd need to replace the window entirely since he had broken it with his fist.

Lola threw the bag onto the floor and she gazed burning brown eyes at Seth, "Gee he called me because instead of being a good friend you left to go prance around with your girlfriend? What the hell Seth!" Lola scolded the blond.

Jake just sighed not really in the mood to hear them fight but he figured it was gonna happen anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 am

"Not a lot I coulda done," Seth stated. "Although I do have revenge plans," he added to Jake gleefully. "I say we shoot the bitch with my bow. And Rachel too," he added. "I brought it with me when I moved here...somewhere in my closet." he stepped into Jake's room and examined the window with interest.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:58 am

Lola was gonna say something else to Seth but she caught a look from Jake, and decided to refrain.

Poor guy had been through enough, "For once I agree with Seth, what do you have in mind?" Lola asked him.

Anyone who hurt her best friend was gonna pay the price.

Jake let out a long sigh. He knew Lola and Seth were trying to help but honestly he wasn't up to doing much of anything "Guys...just don't."

Lola had raised an eyebrow at Jake, "Jacob, why not? She hurt you, they both hurt you." Lola said with anger lacing her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 am

"Yeah, man. Oooh, I say we set Rachel's head on fire and drown Evelyn in Central Park lake," Seth added enthusiastically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 am

Jake groaned, "Ugh! No! Guys seriously don't do anything! It wasn't their faults it was mine!" Jake yelled out frustrated, leaning against his wall.

"Jacob, both of those girls lead you on! They both made you believe that they liked you, when in reality they didn't care about you. I know you don't wanna hear that but its true." Lola stated bluntly to him. She hated doing this but she knew that his feelings for Evelyn weren't going to go away just like that.

"Yeah and whose fault is that? Its mine! I let myself fall in love with Rachel the first time thinking was something there, when in reality there was nothing. You think I would have learned the first time, but nope I did it again. Its my fault, I keep falling for the girl that could really care less about me." Jacob said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next