New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 am

Luke rolled his yes. "Don't make me bring Taylor," he threatened Joel.

Evelyn drew her hand back, clasping it with the other and blew out her breath, staring down at her hands before lifting her chin to look him in the eye. "I'm really sorry. I wish I hadn't slipped up and told Ashlee. Luke and James just...." She gnawed her lip nervously, thinking back on her chat with James. "They're protective....to an extent. James just probably needed an excuse to punch you anyways. I don't think you're a psycho - I mean, okay, you're crazy, you climb ledges five floors up, but not...in that way," she finished, reaching out and giving his hand a squeeze.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:12 am

"Fine fine! You've got my word. I'll... ask her out soon." Joel said, finally caving with a sigh.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:12 am

"Soon? Formal's in like, three weeks or something, dude," Luke pointed out. "before someone else asks, do it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:16 am

Jake held her hand in his and he smiled, "Well you know just cause I don't go around kicking down doors, I gotta make up for it somewhere else. Besides, what other guy can you say scaled a five story building. Its stories to tell the grandkids." Jake snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 am

Evelyn used her other hand to grab an Oreo from the open box. "Yeah, I appreciate the Oreos," she said, flashing a very weak smile. For some reason, James' words were jarring her and it cost her a lot of effort to make small talk like this.

He was right, in a sense. She and Jake were being selfish, she realized, keeping this on while her friends only did what they thought was right. So many friendships had just been strained badly because of her and Jake. How many people now hated Jake?

Evelyn munched on the Oreo, eyes on her duvet. "Do you think we're being....selfish? I mean, all of this is just making people hate you for no real reason." She looked up at Jake again, frowning, and then abruptly leaned over again, giving him a cookie-crumby kiss on the mouth. She drew back swiftly when she realized her mistake.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:33 am

Jake's eyes widened, he hadn't expected Evelyn to kiss him, especially with cookie crumbs all over her face, Jake licked his lips and smiled at her, "Mmm very sweet." Jacob didn't answer Evelyn's question though instead he leaned over and kissed her back.

Did he think he was being selfish with Evelyn? Sure they were both being selfish causing all of this tension between friends, but when he kissed her it was like it didn't even matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:35 am

"Alright, alright, ASAP!" Joel laughed.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:38 am

Luke raised an eyebrow as he got up,, stretching lazily. "I'll believe it when I see it," he said smugly, and then walked out to the living area, flopping down next to where Taylor sat and snagging the remote. "Hey, we should do something, dude. It's Friday!"

Evelyn had leaned back against her headboard again, so she didn't tip backwards off her bed when Jake leaned over. She let her eyes slip closed and momentarily forgot her mental battle for a blissful moment, because Jake still had cookie crumbs on his lips and so did she, which made it kind of strange but it tasted sweet nonetheless. She turned her head sharply sideways after a moment, breaking it off and taking a sharp breath before she forgot to (again). "Don't, I'm trying to think," she said, in the firmest voice she could muster. "This is serious."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

Jake pulled back, for a moment and looked at Evelyn through half closed eyes, "Right very serious." He kissed her again, "So important..." He whispered this time planting a slow passionate kiss on her lips.

Evelyn felt her face flush. She returned his kiss even though she really wanted to focus on other, more important, things. Which she suddenly couldn't really remember. Her body felt like it was on fire and she was having a hard time breathing. Must focus. Dizzy, she placed her hands on Jake's chest and nudged him back, breaking away again. "No, I...." She faltered for a second, not really sure what she had too say that was so important. "Agh, give me a moment, I'm trying to remember."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 am

Antonio had been sitting on the couch watching Ashton and Seth defeat zombies, although usually he never liked watching he was pretty into the game, "SETH SETH! JUMP OVER THE DUMPSTER!"

The zombies on the TV groaned loudly, as Seth and Ashton shot them and tried to defeat them, "Ash! ASHH! NOO! WATCH OUT!" He flailed about the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

Jake looked at Evelyn pushing back a lock of her hair, his hand rested on her cheek and he whispered, "Obviously its not important if you can't remember it." He kissed her again. He knew she was trying to be serious but for once he didn't want to be. He just wanted to kiss her, was that so much to ask?

Evelyn's back was starting to hurt being pressed against the headboard behind her. She heaved a sigh against his lips but caved yet again. Horny college boys. Damn him. She pulled back just a little, feeling lightheaded after a moment. "My back's kind of hurting sitting against this," she breathed, shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:55 am

"I wanna shoot him," Seth muttered to Ashton, who nodded in agreement. Seth paused his game and swung around as did Ashton, and both of them elbowed Tony between them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:05 am

"OWWWW!" Antonio bellowed holding onto his stomach, since he had been double teamed. He grabbed the pillows off the couch and smacked both Ashton and Seth with them, "Die bitchesss!!"

Jake pulled back and figured he'd stop,he wasn't trying to send her to the chiropractor, so he sat back in a more upright position, "My bad, didn't mean to hurt ya." He swiped an Oreo from the package and lay on her bed, chewing on it.

"Hmm you know, Roja, your bed is really comfy. I should make more appearances." Jake smirked, popping the last bit of his cookie into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 am

Ashton grabbed the other cushion, smacking his twin back.

Seth felt around, trying to avoid Antonio's attack by lifting an am to shield himself, and he grabbed the first thing that felt soft on his searching fingers.

He snatched up Lucifer and tossed him at Antonio.

The cat flew through the air like a furry discoball, gave a loud screech like it was dying and clung to Antonio's shirt front.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:21 am

Evelyn sat up and reached behind her, massaging her spine and shrugging a crick out of her shoulders.

She reached up and ran a hand over her lips before reaching out a bare foot and nudging Jake's ribs with it. Her mouth and the area around it was somewhat raw. "Prick," she remarked. "I won't let you in. I didn't, in fact, you snuck in."

"Yeah sure if you didn't want me in here so badly, you wouldn't have kissed me... or eaten my Oreos." Jake smirked nudging her back with his own foot.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Antonio hollered a the top of his lungs as Lucifer dug his claws into his shirt front, "SETHHH!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 am

Seth's only reply was to double over and crack up uncontrollably. Ashton attempted to talk between his own laughter. "Tones - you - hahahaha, oh man!" He choked and continued, "Nice look for you."

Lucifer hissed into Tony's face, clinging on while his silver fur poofed up in anger.

Evelyn leaned over and grabbed another Oreo, glancing over at Nova to see him gnawing on a toy in a corner. She shook her head. "Nu uh, I kissed you ONCE. You just had to act like a horny college frat boy."

"It only takes once for me to rock your world." Jake grinned, "Besides you're no better, if you didn't like my kissing you would have stopped. So face it you're just as horny as I am."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 am

"OWW! GEt him off mee!" Antonio yelped. Trying to take Lucifer off of him without clawing out his own heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 am

Seth finally took pity on Antonio and grabbed Lucifer around the middle, using one hand to tug his claws off Antonio. He held the cat in his arms, keeping it on his lap as Lucifer hissed viciously. "Calm down, you monster," he snapped, and Lucifer shot him a hateful look before abruptly purring.

Seth dropped him over the edge of the couch and picked up his controller again. "Jake still sleeping?" he asked vaguely, resuming his game.

"What do we do tonight? If we're planning anything big, we should let him know." Ashton stretched lazily.

Evelyn felt her cheeks warm and she glared. She would have denied it, but she didn't see how. So she simply said, "Hey, that's a nice jacket. Where's the regulation hoodie?" She bit he inside of her cheek to hide her sudden grin.

"Excuse me? You're not getting this! You already have like three of my hoodies, this is my favorite jacket. So you can forget about me giving it to you." Jake said instantly. He was fine with giving away hoodies since he had so many anyway, but this jacket was a gift.

"How come I don't get any presents?" He pouted.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 am

Antonio groaned, sprawling out onto the couch and decided he was done being over dramatic, "Are we even gonna do anything tonight? I mean tomorrow from what I've heard is supposed to be pretty fucking epic! Don't wanna wear ourselves out." Antonio grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 am

Seth shrugged. "What do we do, hang around in here? Are there any good movies on or some shit?" He shrugged. "Could always go out and get laid...."

Ashton laughed as he put hte controllers away, walking ot the TV. "True, but if we plan to get trashed at that frat thing tomorrow, then we'll probably get laid."

"Jake better," Seth muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 am

Evelyn let a small giggle slip through her cover up. Jake had instantly shot on the defensive. She clamped a hand over her mouth and then lowered it and stifled a laugh. "Relax, I was just admiring it. Is that so wrong?" She widened her eyes at him innocently and bit down on her cookie.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 am

"I'm sure he will, he's been out of the game too long. Minute he's plastered off his ass he won't even care what girl he ends up in bed with." Antonio reassured Seth.

Antonio figured Jake just needed to be out surrounded by other guys like them and just having fun and away from all this crap that went on around here to clear his head and realize that there were more girls than Evelyn.

"Oh nothing wrong with admiring, admire all you want. Even fantasize cause this jacket isn't gonna end up on your body." Jake smiled smugly, fiddling with the zipper, "Plus it will take a lot more than batting those green eyes at me to convince me to hand this over." Jake added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:23 am

Seth bit the inside of his cheek. "I have a back-up on hand in case. Also, let's hope those girls don't knwo where the party's at. I doubt they do, but...."

Evelyn's devilish smile widened. "Aw, you're no fun." She finished off her cookie quickly and then licked the crumbs off her lips before saying, "I wasn't aiming at stealing your jacket. I was being nice. I know you wouldn't give it up like that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 am

"That's where you're wrong I'm loads of fun." Jake got up off her bed and went to her closet.

"Maybe I should take a shirt or something of yours. A little memento." Jake found a hat of Evelyn's which resembled a beret and placed it on his head although it was a bit too small for him.

"Ahh yes...I mean Oui oui! French Toast, mon cherie!" Jake threw his head back laughing like a snooty French man.

He spotted two long necklaces Evelyn had and drapped them over his neck, "Ohhh shot! Girls got some blinggg! Holla! Guess whose back? Back again? Jacob's back! Tell a friend." Jake rapped now, acting like a gangster he found a pair of sunglasses and put them on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next