New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"I'll probably miss him if he doesn't," Seth admitted. "Tuck your phone in, by the way, it's gonna fall out of your pocket."

Lucifer hissed just then and pawed at Jake's leg, standing stubbornly near the table.

Evelyn had finished half her homework so she glanced outside. Nearing four and the sky was again filled with dark clouds. Just like her mood. She sighed and despite her anger at Ashlee, couldn't help wishing she had a roommate she could actually talk to a bit more openly than her somewhat strained relationship with Alexis.

She looked down at Nova and then flipped open her laptop again, hitting up a movie site. Nothing better than cheesy movies to lighten one's stress. She flicked to some stupid romance flick starring Jennifer Anniston ("He’s Just Not That Into You") and carried her laptop to her bed, kicking off her boots and leaning back against the headboard. She picked Nova up and settled him beside her. Evelyn plugged her earphones in and began to watch alongside a wide-eyed Nova.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Jake had sent a message to Evelyn agreeing that she did indeed hang out with a lot of dramatic people, but she had instantly signed off. Jake shrugged and stuck his phone securely into his pocket. He wondered if she was ignoring him? Not that he blamed her, they had really caused a riff between everyone and pretty much strained a lot of relationships/friendships.

Jacob wanted to leave it alone, but it would have bothered him if he didn't know what was bothering her. Jacob had finished his burger and fries off ditching his plates in the sink, he went to the cupboards and found a package of Oreos he had bought for himself, which he was surprised were still there, since he lived with three other guys.

He took the cookies, and looked at Seth, "I'm gonna go do homework, or nap or something." Jake took his cookies and popped a couple in his mouth, he closed his door behind him making sure it locked behind him.

Jacob changed out his t-shirt since it smelled like cigarettes, and put on a white wife beater and threw on a charcoal gray button down shirt over it and put on his black leather jacket, tucking the package of Oreos into the inside, he opened his window carefully and slowly climbing out he went out onto the edge and closed his window, and scoot along the edge with ease arriving at the desired window.

He peered in the window, his brown eyes landing on the bronze haired girl, she was busy watching a movie on her laptop her ear phones plugged in, Jake tried the window and to his surprise it was unlocked. Although he wasn't sure if climbing in would startle her, but he couldn't just sit out there and wait for her to notice him, she seemed engrossed in her film and someone else could see him before Evelyn even as so much as looked out her window.

Jake figured he could handle the abuse he'd get from her, and opened her window slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Nova began barking instantly. Evelyn sighed, annoyed, and patted his head absently. He shook her hand off and bounded over the side of the bed, landing with a loud thud. She reached up and squeezed her earphones deeper into her ears so she wouldn't hear him making a racket. Nova waddled happily over to Jake, where he was peering into the window, and woofed up at him.

Seth glared after Jake. "Hey, I bought those! Ashton and Tony ate yours last week," he informed Jake's back. He got up and walked over to the TV, switching on the twins' PS3 as Ashton waltzed out and grabbed his burger, plopping down beside him.

"Where's the clone?" Seth joked. Ashton elbowed him hard.

"He has afternoon classes, remember? He's probably on his way home."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Jake grinned down at Nova hopping in through Evelyn's window, he noticed that she really hadn't even budged from her spot or noticed that he had walked in. He figured he should plan for visits like this more often, that way she couldn't kick him out or smack him with a blunt object. Jacob closed the window and reached down to pat Nova on the head.

He walked over to her slowly hoping not to draw too much attention to himself, and looked at the screen, he pulled out one of her ear phones and said, "I remember this movie, its pretty good. Lo made me watch it."

Just then Antonio came waltzing into the door, "Miss me?" He smirked tossing his backpack down and heading to the kitchen where he saw a plate of food fixed up for him. He grabbed it and plopped down on the couch between his brother and Seth who were planted in front of the PS3.

"Sup guys?" He asked them both taking a bite out of his burger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"I am about to kick ass," Seth bragged. He went to the online game mode while the twins chewed on beside him.

Ashton finished his burger and then got up to put away his plate. "Tones, do us a favor. Don't leave your shit here. I stepped on a plate of fries you were eating last week. Not cool."

"Yeah, man, you're like a regurgitating garbage truck. Wazzup with that?" Seth asked distractedly, logging onto a server and starting his game.

Evelyn let out a startled scream and clamped her hand over her mouth, eyes darting up to meet Jake's.

She lowered her hand and stared at him, dumbstruck for a second. And then hissed, "Don't you dare do that again!" She glanced at her door, hoping Alexis wouldn't burst in. Nova yipped as he followed Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

"Excuse me? I am not a pig!" Antonio said mouthful of burger and fries, he then took a swig of his Coke, "Its not my fault I am a reckless carefree individual with a happy-go-lucky perspective on life." Antonio stated, sticking his nose in the air.

Jake snickered, and stood up straight, "Oh come on you know you love it! Plus you would want me here! Look what I brought..." Jake exclaimed trying to stay hushed though so he didn't attract the attention of her roommate.

Jake pulled out the the cookies and waved them in front of Evelyn's face, "Thought we could share, you know? I would have brought the Godiva but I didn't have the time to run out, plus Oreos are comfort food." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Seth snorted. "That's me, not you, idiot." He paused. "Add on "destructive" for me, actually. And "ill-fated" for Jake," he informed Antonio.

""Disgusting" for Tony," Ashton added.

Evelyn lifted a hand and nudged the box out of her face. Her ears were strained for any sounds outside her room. She just felt unsettled right now, cold all over. She bit her bottom lip hard, looking back down at her laptop. "You should really not be here," she said quietly. She folded her legs, Indian-style, under her laptop, bracing it on her lap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Antonio flipped them off and continued to eat, "Hey where is Jake?" Antonio asked, wondering where the Spaniard had run to hide of to?

Jake's smile faded from his face and he put the cookies down on the night stand by Evelyn's bed and sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her with serious eyes, "Listen I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see, and I can't believe all of this happened. But I want you to know I wouldn't hit you. Okay? No matter how much you piss me off or bug the hell out of me. I'm sorry this all happened, and sorry that your friends are mad at you. I know I shouldn't be here either, and that you ignored me earlier and that's fine but I just wanted to know why you did." Jake asked her, he scratched lightly at one of the rashes on his neck from his encounter with the poison ivy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Seth shrugged. "Geek's doing homework. Or napping."

"Oh a Friday? Oh, right, he did get into it with James," Ashton remembered. He grimaced. "Hell went down. You missed it, bro."

Evelyn blinked, lifting her eyes off her screen and shooting Jake a confused look. "I ignored you? What're you talking about? And I'm not....I just don't think you should be here because everyone's kind of pissed and, well, if someone walked in just now and saw you it would kind of land us both in serious hot water...." She looked back down at her screen and then sighed and shut it, placing her laptop on her night table and scooting over so Jake wasn't forced to sit on the extreme edge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 pm

"What!? Damn it there was a fight and I missed it! AGAIN! God I should just drop out that way I don't miss out on anymore of this crap! How did it happen?" Antonio flailed about, wanting to know.

Jake scooted a little more onto her bed, so he wasn't on the edge but he kept his space from Evelyn because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, "Listen I know its risky being here, but shit. We really screwed things up didn't we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Seth decided to let Ashton explain, and Ashton summed it up for his twin quickly, finishing with, "Thus, we're going to keep Jake distracted, particularly tomorrow since he might be going ot his 'rents on Sunday."

Evelyn was still wondering when she'd ignored Jake. She simply shrugged, feeling emotionally drained, and leaned her head back against her headboard, closing her eyes. "What did James do?" she asked abruptly. "He told me you guys had a fight."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"Damnnnn...."Antonio drawled, then just got up and went to toss his dish into the sink, "Yeah of course we'll keep him away from her I can't believe shit went this bad in less than a week."

Jake shoved his hands into the pocket of his jacket and cracked a small smile, "It was pretty cool, I was winning, I don't care what James says though I so got him, I even did this cool like Matrix, Jet Li flip in the air. But then it kind of screwed me over cause James freaking socked me in the back of the head, I nearly passed out! I mean that's a low blow, seriously what is it with you and all your friends trying to concuss me?!" Jake wondered why all of them had such a fascination with cracking open his skull.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Seth shook his head. Right now, killing zombies was his major priority. "Jake said he didn't want to initiate anything either, so that's good," he muttered distractedly. "Die, bitch."

Ashton came and plopped down beside him, saying absently, "So, where's Connor? You guys are usually hanging around together."

Seth stiffened just a little. "Don't know. I haven't seen him all week. He's probably busy." Connor probably saw Evelyn more than he wanted to, given their majors.

Evelyn bit her lip again, lifting a hand to scratch her wrist. She didn't smile as she looked over at Jake. "I talked to James after that and, um, he's serious, and so is Luke, about me not hanging around you. And I can't exactly protest because they all assume I dislike you anyways." She sat up abruptly and leaned over to brace a hand on Jake's chin and turn his head so she could see the back of his head. "Did it bruise?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Jake's head moved as Evelyn turned it and he shook it lightly, "Just a little, it just hurts more so, kind of like a headache? I took some Tylenol, I'm sure I'll be fine. If I was concussed or something like that I wouldn't be that stable to walk across the ledge like that."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Joel opened his mouth to protest to Luke, but he felt like his friend had made a point. Evelyn did indeed seem tolerant enough towards him to where he was almost sure she would at least be civil in the event he was turned down. He took his lip into his mouth and let out an aggravated sigh as he reached up and ran a hand through his hair. He gave his head a good scratch before looking back to Luke.

"You think... like do you really think she'd even consider going out on a date with me?" He asked.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 am

Luke shrugged."I don't know, dude. I'm not her. Female minds are whacked," he said honestly. "This is your call though. I'm not going to push you at her and hold a gun to your head."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

"You might not, but I know two people who just might." Joel said, sighing as he referred to his to the newest terror duo in town, Carrie and Taylor.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:10 am

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Who?" he asked curiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:15 am

"The two most unlikely suspects for terror of course. Taylor and Carrie." Joel smiled a bit and huffed as he flopped back onto his bed. "I rue the day THEY get together or something." He joked with a chuckle.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 am

Luke snorted. "They way they were at that party, I don't think it's long off. Wait, so," he leaned forward in his seat, grinning. "They're pushing you into it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:21 am

"Not just pushing. They've got the metaphorical gun up to my head and want me to dive headlong into it all." Joel siad with a nod, chuckling some.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

"Wow," Luke said, sitting back. He snickered. "So.....?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am

"So...so what?" Joel said, sitting up some from his place, leaning up onto his elbows.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 am

In answer, Luke grabbed a notebook from behind him and lobbed it at Joel. "So?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 am

Joel quickly dodged the oncoming notebook and laughed.

"So WHAT? What do you want me to say?" He asked, grinning.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next