New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Evelyn blinked at her. "Wha - oh." She poked Ashlee's shoulder. "He wishes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Ashlee laughed. "You Siren, so what you're just gonna flirt with him all night then. You know he won't stop anything either. You're gonna be trouble tonight and I revoke my duties as damage control."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hey, hey, don't put words in my mouth," Evelyn said righteously, seeing the cab draw up and stepping out of the lobby. "I never said I was gonna flirt with the birthday boy." She nudged Ashlee. "Who knows, we might get a cute Italian waiter again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 pm

"You're ruthless, and like I said I revoke everything. You're own your own tonight." Ashlee chuckled as they both stepped into the cab.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 pm

[[The hoes to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 pm

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Twins, Seth, Jake and Lola]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Jake and Seth had arrived to the dorms, before the twins or Lola. Or anyone else for that matter since Seth drove like a demon. They rode the elevator up in silence and walked to their suite that way too.

Jacob stopped in front of their door, and unlocked it. He walked into the suite and went into his room turning on the light he had seen just how much damage he had done. He had clothes all over the place, and a lot of his folders and books were all over the floor when he had pushed them over his desk.

Of course his laptop was on the concrete five stories below from when he had thrown it out his window. Jake bit on his lip and honestly he wanted nothing more than to probably break more of his stuff, and maybe put another hole in the wall but he was just so tired, tired of it all. Getting angry and letting Evelyn get under his skin so he just sat on the floor of his room staring out the window. He brought his knees up to his chest and folded his arms over his knees and rested his head on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Seth had gone to the kitchen to grab a Red Bull. He walked back down the hall and paused in Jake's doorway, and then frowned and walked in, shifting aside a crumpled folder with his foot before he sat down by Jake. "You gonna sleep in here, tonight?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 pm

"Yeah." Jake said quietly, shifting a bit in his spot but didn't make any efforts to get up or lay down in his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Seth sighed and gave Jake a nudge.

He turned around and picked up a broken lampshade, reaching over and placing it on Jake's head. It slipped down and covered his whole face. And Seth put his orange and blue party hat on top of Jake's head, tapping it.

It lit up and Jake's whole head glowed under the lampshade. Seth sniggered. "Damn, bro, you just outdid me and Tigga!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Jacob normally would have laughed but instead he raised his hand to remove the hat and the lampshade laying them down next to him and resting his head again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Seth huffed, deflating. "Okay, fine, I'l just have to grit my teeth and play therapist!"

He reached out and poked Jake on his temple. "Come on, talk to Doctor Seth, bitch! I ain't stealing yo money for no reason. C'mon, I clearly missed whatever happened between you and Juliet but I'mma take a guess and say you got into a bitchfight again. But what exactly was going down at Serendipshit tonight?""
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 pm

"I'm just stupid Seth... she didn't want me." Jake muttered into his arms, he lifted his head. "I mean we fought in front of the library today and she admitted to not wanting me after I pretty much called her a trashy whore or whatever. I mean I'm just stupid, to think that for even a second she wanted me and tonight at dinner I guess she was trying to get back at me for embarrassing her and hurting her feelings. So she was all flirty with me and rubbing my leg under the table and leaning over in her dress and just I guess get a reaction out of me... which she did."

Jake rubbed his eye with his thumb. "I'm weak Seth, and stupid. You all warned me and I was just in denial. So... there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:24 pm

"Dude, I got yo presscription righ' he'er!" Seth exclaimed, sitting up. "A healthy dose of logic and maybe a slap or two if that doesn't work. Because you are so fucking dumb if you think she doesn't. Come on, dude, it's logical."

He poked Jake until he was sure Jake was listening. "You call the girl a trashy whore presumably in front of people. you REALLY think she's gonna be all, I lurve youuu? Come on, dude, get real, she's not really desperate for male attention. Mah boi Jezuz even knows she gets enough of that! And if she really didn't want jack shit squat to do with you, poor Jack, by the way, whoever he might be, then why would she put all this effort into getting back at you that way? Why not just key your car or other typical ex-girlfriend crap? It makes no sense, homie!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"Because I'm done, and sick and tired of it. All the damn games, and the back and forth. I've had enough. She can do what she wants I'm through." Jacob said, defeated. Jake was done breaking through her window or calling Evelyn names, or humiliating her or anything like that, or pushing her into the snow.

He was just done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:39 pm

"Honestly, I was gonna say it was for the best - but you're so trucking emo when you're not with her,' Seth commented. "Seriously, dude, I don't understand why - okay, never mind. How about we get your room fixed up?" He got up and yanked Jake's mattress off the bed frame. He bent and examined the broken board underneath. "I think we can replace this. I have a few flattened cardboard boxes in the back of my closet. Hang on."

He went to his room just as the twins entered sans Lola.

"Where's Jake?" Ashton asked.

"We're gonna fix his room. You're helping," Seth ordered him, tossing a flat cardboard box at him. Ashton caught it and shrugged.

"Take it to Jake's room and put that on the bed.. It'll hold the mattress up."

Ashton walked into Jake's room and silently put the box down. Seth came in and they dragged the mattress back over it. It now lay straight again. "Sweet!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Jacob got up, and nodded at the guys. "Thanks." He went to his drawer that he had skipped over during his raging break down and pulled out a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt to sleep in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

"Dude, after you're done, can you help us shovel your shit back ito those drawers?" Seht asked him, picking up a few tangled chargers while the twins sorted through the mess on the floor and picked up clothes..
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Jacob went and picked up his clothes, he set them down and folded them putting them back in his drawer. He walked over and picked up his bent folders and his over turned books. Closing them the correct way and setting them neatly back onto his desk like nothing ever happened.

He walked over to the drawer that was laying on the floor that he had ripped out of its socket,he guessed. Jacob picked it up when something glimmered in the light, he wasn't sure exactly what he had put in that drawer it was a lot of stuff from his room back in his house when Jake's parents had thrown it out on the streets. Jake pushed away papers, along with a bulky envelope labeled "Bail Money."

Jake found the source of the glimmer, it was a ring. His silver ring that Rachel had gotten him when they had been together. Jacob slid the drawer back into his nightstand and examined the ring. Why did he hold onto it? It was just another reminder of his shitty love life. So he opened the window and tossed it out into night watching it disappear forever.

Which reminded him there was a red hoodie he had received that he needed to get rid of. Jacob grabbed his waste basket picking up trash and things and shoving it in there. He went to his closet and took out the Ed Hardy hoodie that Evelyn had bought him, it really was a nice hoodie, probably expensive too.

Jacob took it and shoved it into the waste basket, he took a few pieces of paper he had thrown from earlier and set them on top of the crumpled red sweater, and found his matches he had for his cigarettes and lit the contents of the wastebasket on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm

"The fuck, dude?!" Ashton and Seth exclaimed. Ashton grabbed a towel and raced out of the room, rushing back in with it dripping wet. He dropped it on top of the wastebasket.
THere was an explosive hiss and a cloud of smoke that momentarily blinded them - and the fire fizzed out.

Seth grabbed Jake and turned him around, giving him a shake. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? These old fucking buildings catch fire so easily, it's ridiculous! Their whole inner structure is wooden! Your whole fucking room would have gone up in flames!" He tightened his grip on Jake's shoulders, fingers digging into ensure the Spaniard didn't pull away as Seth stared him in the eyes. He was sick already of Jake running and avoiding.

"Shit," Ashton muttered, fishing out bits of charred paper form the bin. Luckily, everything underneath that was all right - just really wet. He fished out the red hoodie and held it up. "Why the fuck are you tossing this thing out? It looks fine to me."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 pm

"Get it out of my face." Jake growled lowly, he tried breaking out of Seth's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 pm

"Ashton," Seht said warningly, "Just - just take it out of here."

Ashton took one look at Jake's face and tore out of the room with the hoodie. He tossed it onto Seth's bed and walked back ot Jake's room, shaking his head.

Seth turned to Jake, giving him a shake before letting go. "Seriously, you're starting to be a danger to yourself and to us, you know that? And I can't believe I have to be the responsible one but you are acting kind of suicidal!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"I am not, I'm just fed up is all. Now let me go, I wanna go to bed." Jake said flatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 pm

"You guys need a fucking time out," Ashton said wearily. "Or marriage counseling. Whichever works. You're miserable without her, but she won't stay with you. Just win-win all round, isn't it?" he muttered irritably as he shoved random papers into Jake's reset desk drawers.

Seth loosened his grip and shook his hands out, cracking his knuckles. "You two are very fucked up. I have no idea what was going on tonight but god damn it, I'm not having my birthday party ruined by it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Don't worry I won't show up wherever the whore is gonna be. Goodnight." Jake said curtly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next