New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"Okay, I'll see you later then." Lola waved to him, and headed out of the boys suite.

[[FF to 6 PM]]

Ashlee had come over to Evelyn's suite, and knocked on her door. "Oh Ev!!" She sung, as she unbuttoned her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Evelyn yanked open the door, still in her sweats and tank. In fact, the only indication she was getting ready were the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tumbling down her back and shoulders, smaller and tighter near the ends, loose and wavy at the top. She had twisted random curls near the front into spirals and then clipped the ends down.

She forced a smile when she saw Ashlee, stepping aside to let her in. "Heyy, thanks for coming over. You look cute. Impressing someone?" she asked, in attempts to cover up her fake cheeriness.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 pm

"Girl please, I'm dressed to look nice for myself." Ashlee said, walking in. "Love your hair though, so what's up?" She asked walking into Evelyn's room and sitting on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Evelyn followed and sat down beside Ashlee, tugging on the end of a hair twist as Nova bounded in and barked happily at Ashlee. "Um, I...I ran into Jake at the library today." She cleared her throat, sitting up and looking over at Ashlee. "Um, it was all going good bu then he...uh, he showed me these comments between James and Seth on Facebook, the day Jake and I ended things." SHe found the page she had already saved on her phone's browser and showed it to Ashlee. "You saw these?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 pm

"Yeah, it was kind of hard to miss." Ashlee said handing Evelyn's phone back to her. "So what now you and Jake are done, like completely?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Evelyn hesitated, swallowing. "Uh...see, he uh, doesn't want to be friends anymore. And well, it kind of got heated because he has this assumption that James wants me, and he wouldn't believe we weren't really flirting, and then his bitch of an ex shows up and says a whole load of shit to him and I felt bad and tried to explain that it wasn't because of him that I ended things but because it just, Vegas just made me really uncomfortable." Evelyn inhaled slowly.

"And he didn't get that; he just thought I was being bitchy, and told me I never did anything for him, which is odd because relationships are not favors. Anyways, we ended up yelling ourselves hoarse in the hallway outside the library and..." Her throat suddenly constricted and she swallowed a bitter taste in her mouth. To her horror, her eyes, which had been fairly dry up until then, suddenly stung. "We both said a bunch of stuff we shouldn't have. He called me a fickle slut, I called him a drunk manwhore...it just....it got to the point where he told me I was a - a w-worthless harlot." Evelyn's voice wobbled and she blinked furiously to keep her wet eyes from releasing their tears. They fell anyways, trickling slowly down her face. She swiped angrily at them. "He told me I played guys but never put out. I know I do that, I don't mean to! It's funny coming form a guy wo spent most of the past two years whispering fake shit in Spanish into girls' ears so they'd sleep with him! So I told him his own taste had always sucked, all those stupid whores of his, a-a-and he said, he said, clearly it did because he'd picked me."

Evelyn clamped her hand over her mouth, unable to muffle a pained sob. Jake's words still hurt. Nova was now sitting at her feet, peering anxiously up at her, big brown eyes wide in worry. "And - and I guess I was just mad so I told him I didn't want him anyways, he could go back to those skanks of his and then I left." She muffled her sniffles with her hands, feeling her shoulders start to shake under the pressure of frustrated tears she was holding back.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

"Oh Ev." Ashlee frowned, going to hug Evelyn. "Just let it out, I'm sorry I really am. That's just terrible." She couldn't believe any of this had happened at all. But from what it sounded, it sounded like they were both really upset with each other and both said things they didn't want to say.

"What are you gonna do now?" Ashlee asked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Evelyn didn't want to wet Ashlee's nice jacket so she hastily mopped her face with her hands before her tears ruined any clothing or makeup of Ashlee's. "I - I'm..." She hesitated, taking a few deep breaths before she sat up, turned to Ashlee and said quietly, "Getting even."

Ashton knocked cautiously on Jake's door and poked his head in. Luckily, Jake hadn't slammed his door closed. "Hey, dude? We're just about ot head out for James' birthday. You, uh, coming?"

Seth still hadn't come back yet.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Ashlee cringed, she wasn't sure if this was a good idea. "Uh Ev, are you sure? Listen I'm all in support for revenge schemes and stuff, but you don't wanna do something you'll regret."

"No." Jake croaked, he had been lying down on his bed. His stuff was still pretty much everywhere and his throat still hurt from shouting. Jacob did not want to go out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Evelyn suddenly smiled and got up, going over to her closet. "I'm not gonna regret it. Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Jake thinks I'm so damn worthless and he can't be friends with me, so I'll be just that." She pulled open her closet, checking the clock on her bedside table.

"Shit, I have like forty-five minutes to get changed and ready! Are we just heading for the restaurant and meeting everyone there or what?"

Ashton entered the room, going over to Jake. He sat down on Jake's crooked bed, almost slipped sideways and hastily rearranged himself. "Dude. Come on." He wished Seth were back, but Seth's parents had come home or something and he was spending some time with them.

Ashton's line of thought was somewhat similar to Lola's in this. Jake didn't deserve this shit! Not over a girl! Ashton reached down and gripped Jake's shoulder, giving him a rough shake. "Dude, look, I don't wanna sound like Seth or any thing up man up! She didn't deserve you and you lying around like this is just letting her win! You know that saying, don't cry yourself to sleep, go to bed scheming revenge? Or something like that. Look, you gotta show this prissy bitch she can't toy with you! She has you in the palm of her hand - no offense, regardless of what Lola says, nice guys lose, okay? I was a nice guy and it sucked during highschool. You were fine up until you became her fucking slave!"

He hesitated. Lola would probably kill him if she heard this. "You gotta get yourself back to the older Jake. Sure, you might not be the nicest guy, but niceness is overrated. Show Evel- her - that you're not a wuss, that you're somebody she should have respected, or, you know, something like that?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"Evelyn, I really think you should think this all out. I mean you both said really hurtful things to each other. I have no idea what you're gonna do,but know whatever you do good or bad is gonna come back to you." Ashlee warned her, she didn't want Evelyn to do something stupid worth regretting.

As tough as Evelyn was she was still only a girl. "Um I think we're meeting in the lobby and all going together. But if we're running late, we could just meet up with them at the restaurant."

Sure what Ashton said had been making a lot of sense. If anything it sounded a lot like something Jacob would have done. Gone out and showed Evelyn that he was someone you respected and not kicked around. But he really didn't want to go out. Sure it made him seem pathetic and like Evelyn had won, but maybe for once she had?

"I don't know." Jake said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Evelyn was way past anything logical now - like thinking abotu consequences.

She simply flashed Ashlee a smile. "Text James for me, please? We'll meet them at the restaurant." She grabbed a covered hanger out of her closet, containing a dress she'd borrowed from Carrie.

She did not, after all, have money to blow on dresses she'd wear once. This dress was a little too out of her usual level of comfort.

Evelyn turned to walk out but stopped in the doorway, turning to smile at Ashlee. "Oh, and tell him Jake might not be coming." She turned around and walked into the bathroom, changing quickly.

"So basically you're gonna sit around and watch her trample all over you just like your ex did? You're not gonna learn from your mistake?" Ashton asked quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Ashlee sighed and instead of texting James she texted Luke. Jake and Ev got into a huge fight, I predict slutty Evelyn aka Siren to make an appearance tonight, you've been warned

"Okay!" Ashlee said to her, tonight was not gonna end well at all.

Jacob sat up and shrugged, he didn't want to admit defeat not at all. "So what are you saying I do? Show up at James' birthday. I really wanna just punch him in the face, that's not gonna solve anything."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 pm

"OKay, no, look, James is just a flirt. I really don't think he intentionally meant anything by fliritng or whatever with Evelyn. Man, I don't evne know what happened there," Ashton admitted. "ut he wouldn't hit on a taken girl, not when you've already done him enough damage. But look, just saying, even showing up tonight will make it clear you're not gonna hide out and sulk because of something she did. As to hwo you should treat her, well, I don't know."

Evelyn was gleefully admiring the dress in the bathroom mirror. It had kind of itched irritatingly when she first put it on.

She generally disliked vintage anything for this reason. Lace aggravated her skin.

But this dress was worth it. It was a head-turner, a red, tantalizingly-low cut spaghetti-strap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that came down to her mid-thigh, decent, yet revealing enough to make her point. It was also covered with a sheer lace that came down to her elbows and about an inch below the red dress' hem. Lace, she knew, was one of those little things that turned any decent outfit into a party dress. It was revealing, yet classy, because it hid as much as it showed.

She tugged the neck of the inner dress up, slightly uncomfortable with showing cleavage, but it worked well enough, only showing just enough through the lace. Evelyn fluffed her hair out and then began her makeup, which she'd kept in the bathroom ready for herself. She worked on a dark smoky eye, kind of like the one Lola had given her in one of her shoots for Ashlee's portfolio. Evelyn layered on mascara, making her long lashes stand out against her light eyes. She applied a very subtle, nude pink lip color to offset the dark eye make-up. She pinched her cheeks, reddening them, and then dabbed on a bit of cheek tint.

When she stepped back, she knew she'd done it right because the most catching thing about her outfit was not her lace-covered cleavage, but her eyes, contrasting brilliantly under her dark lashes and eyelids.

Of course, most boys wouldn't notice her eyes for very long, but she didn't care about that.

Evelyn pulled on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she had worn to the library earlier, and it hid pretty much everything except her low-cut neckline. But it made the dress look abotu ten times less fancy. She smirked to herself and left the coat/cardy on. She would take it off only if she had to. She planned to wear another coat to take off on top.

She slipped on a blood-red bead necklace and earrings, packed up her makeup into a red clutch, and walked out of the bathroom. She slipped her feet into the black boots ling in te hall. They were casual and comfy, because hell, fashion aside, it was still cold and wet outside!

She turned and walked back into her room, grabbing a simple, long trench coat and a red bracelet. "I'm ready! Did you let James know we're meeting him there?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:07 pm

"I don't know." Jake said standing up and going to his closet, he tripped over something on his way. It was the drawer he had thrown earlier that nearly took out Antonio's head.

"I'm sorry, by the way. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you or Tony." Jacob apologized.

We're meeting you guys at the restaurant. Ashlee sent to Luke and James both. She saw Evelyn and her eyes widened when she saw Evelyn. Wearing the dress underneath her cardigan well she could only see some of it.

"Um, wow. A dress? I feel under dressed now. You look good." Ashlee complimented Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

"Forget about it," Ashton muttered, getting up and going back to his room to change. "We're leaving in five. We're meeting James there."

Evelyn flashed Ashlee a grin. "We're going to one of the most iconic restaurants in New York, Ash! If this isn't a reason to dress up, I do not know what is!"

Well, unless it's to make your ex's night miserable, of course.

She pulled on her winter jacket and laced up her boots. "Ready to go? It's almost seven."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Ashlee had pulled on her winter coat and was buttoning it, "Yeah I'm ready. I told them we were meeting them there." Ashlee said.

Jacob nodded, and went looking through his closet for something to wear. In reality he really didn't want to go out, at all. He was ready stay in but he really had no idea how he was going to act once he got there. He didn't know how Evelyn was gonna be acting.

He wasn't sure if he could pull out being a jerk like he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Ashton had received a text from Seth saying he would just meet them at the restaurant since he was still with his family.

"Let's go, guys!" Ashton said, checking his watch. Six-forty-five already. It'd take them at least twenty to thirty minutes to drive there amidst rush-hour traffic.

He zipped up his winter jacket and stepped outside, holding the door for his roommates to exit. Lucifer took a friendly swipe at Jake's ankle as he passed.

Evelyn was checking Nova's food and refilling his water. She had also misplaced her phone somewhere. She called and it buzzed somewhere vaguely, so she was now peering under her bed. "We're gonna be late," she told Ashlee, looking up to see that it was already almost seven.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 pm

"Ev! Its in your bathroom!" Ashlee called out to her as she saw the phone vibrating on the counter. "Come on! Its gonna take us awhile to get there and we're already running late."

Antonio had been zipping up his winter coat, when Jacob walked out of his room he had a put on a dark gray button down. His hair he had just run a comb through it so it didn't look as messy as it always had, he had his jacket on and although he looked okay. He still felt like incredible crap.

"Ready when you guys are." Jake said, as the three of them head out of their suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

The boys headed down to the lobby. Ashton flashed Lola a smile, gave her a swift hug and nodded his head toward Jake - who looked like he was walking to his firstborn's funeral. "Hey, look who showed up out of the gray." They started out across the quad and towards Ashton's car.

Evelyn dove into the bathroom and found her cell. "Shit, James and Luke are already there. And have reservations. Damn."

She stuffed her phone into her purse, almost tripped over a whining Nova nad picked up the pup, carrying him to her room. She threw a towel over the door so it wouldn't lock him in. "All right, pup, be good, okay?" she cooed, kneeling beside him and ruffling his bowed head. Nova widened his eyes as if aware he was about to be abandoned again. Evleyn cirnged inside and kissed his tiny head. She looked up at Ashlee and pulled a face. "I feel horrible. I'm always leaving him inside."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Lola had spotted Jake, he still looked miserable as hell. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea at all or not, she knew how he could be when he was feeling this way. Lola had hitched her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] over her shoulder, and pat Jake on the arm.

"I'll be fine." He muttered to her, as they walked to Ashton's car.

"Well! If you weren't always out whoring around, then maybe you could take him out yourself! Now come on lets go!" Ashlee pulled Evelyn's shoulder, so that they could leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

[[James, Luke, Ashton, Lola, Antonio and Jake to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn frowned as she locked up te suite and headed down to the lobby with Ashlee. "When am I always whoring around? In fact, the last time I did was back in September!"

She paused and added, "And what makes you think I am even "whoring aorund" tonight? It's James' birthday! I'm not gonna ruin it for him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

"Tis a joke! And I don't know you just might miss. "I don need a man!" But really its more of a joke, just take your dog out for a walk more is all." Ashlee stated with a laugh as they headed to the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"I will not ruin James' night," Evelyn assured Ashlee. She had called a cab while they left and now they waited in the lobby until it came.

Evelyn glanced at Ashlee and decided to aggravate her just a bit. "In fact, I might just make his night for him." She grinned devilishly and sat down to wait.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

"So you two are finally gonna seal the deal then?" Ashlee asked bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next