New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Like a G6 [Open]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Like a G6 [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Like a G6 [Open]

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am

"Aid?! WHO NEEDS MY HELP! I'm Super JAKE! WHOOSH!" Jake made flying sounds spreading his arms out and pretending to fly around like Superman after setting Nova down on the ground.

Ashlee yelped, and took the tissues and ripped them into tiny pieces and sprinkled them into Luke's new spikes, "ITS SNOWING A TOP MOUNTAIN LUCAS!" She yelled and shook his chair, "OH NO AVALANCHE!"

"Warn the villagers!" James yelled, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 am

"You're a wlaking disaster with both feet on the ground!" Ashton informed Jake, returning ot his seat.

"I KNOWWW," Seth agreed, almost elbowing Evelyn in the face as she tried to get by him and Jake to get to her seat. "WHOOPS! SUPA JAKE. GROUND CONTROL DEMANDS YOU LAAAAND!" he cupped his hands into a microphone shape as he yelled at Jake who was standing less than three feet away. Evelyn, walking between them, yelped and ducked under his and Jake's flailing arms, scooping up Nova before he got trampled.

Jake's flailing arms almost hit her in the face and she gritted her teeth and shoved him in the chest, back into his seat.

Luke sneezed as tissue landed on his nose. He shook his head nad sprayed the carpet with papery snowflakes. "Agh!" Luckily he'd kept his hood up over his new dead rockstar hair, so he simply shook out his hood and set it back on his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 am

"Oomf!" Jake grunted falling back into his seat, kind of hard. "Owww."He pouted looking back at Evelyn, he got up and sat on Ashlee who squeaked underneath Jake's weight.

"Mi esposa, por que?" He asked Evelyn, wanting to know why he was being hurt.

"Jake! GET YOUR LARGE LATIN ASS OFF OF ME! " Ashlee smacked Jake's back with her hand, but it was useless he was like a freaking tree! Jake took out his pen forgetting he had it. He was here and he hadn't used it at all.

"Heeyy Mrs. Seth! Smile!" Jake grinned, and snapped a photo of her and him. Ashlee finally pushed Jake off of her and he landed on his butt on the floor, "Fine I see how it is sis-in-law!" He whimpered then got up and switched his pen over to video mood.

"Hola video lapiz, me llamo es Jacob. Estamos en Vegas. " Jake informed his video pen, and then went to record Seth.

"WHOO dancee fairy dance!" He hollered then he started swaying his hips too, "Shakiro! Shakiro! AY YI YI YI! AYREBE! "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 am

Evelyn, who was across the aisle from Ashlee, was now plugging her earphones in and had turned up the volume on her iPhone to Max. She pulled out the novel she'd been reading on the flight to Vegas, a Michel Houellebecq work, and flipped to the page she'd been reading, doing her best to ignore Seth, who was now poking Antonio in the forehead and asking him to do something, and Jake's annoying voice across the aisle.

"My head is hurting, and it hasn't been an hour," Luke muttered to Ashton, who now had on huge headphones over his ears and couldn't hear a thing so he shrugged and grinned.

Nova, who was now seated by Evelyn, barked happily at all the chaos and then whimpered when Seth came trampling up the aisle and prodded his umbrella into Antonio's stomach. "Tigga! I dare you to dance or you's gon' be skewered up on dis bitch!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 am

Jake went over to Evelyn and grabbed Nova and gave him a big hug, and glared at Seth. "Seth quit scaring my kid!"

Antonio did raise the roof, hoping it would calm Seth and get him to go focus on Jake, who was yelling at Seth for scaring his dog child.

Ashlee and James had both found their headphones and plugged them in to try their best to ignore all the insanity happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 am

"Me??" Seth exclaimed, outraged and accidentally stabbed the umbrella into Antonio's side because he was focused on Jake. "YOU are the loudspeaker blaring and deafening err'body!" He pointed over at Evelyn and Ashton, who was in the seat right in front of her. Evelyn was pulling faces as she read her novel and Ashton was pressing his earphones deeper into his ears.

"Soooo, don' be hatin' bitch, oooh, and, and!" Seth warbled on, strutting over to Jake and accidentally smacking James with the umbrella. "Yo kid's ugly!"

EEEEEUUUUUURRRRRNNHHHHH!

Evelyn dropped her novel, swore in colorful French expletives under her breath and got to her feet, shoving Jake aside (yet again), wrestlign Nova form his arms (the pup was quivering in fear) and stalking all the way up to the front where Jake and Seth's abandoned seats were. She plopped down on the long couch-like bench near the bar and put her legs up on the seat, holding her book with her left hand while her bandaged right hand held Nova clumsily to her chest while he shook all over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 am

"Your ugly face scares everyone away, comprende?" Jake waved a finger at him and went to go sit somewhere for a moment cause he felt sort of dizzy walking around all drunk on an airplane. So he went to Seth's old seat and stretched his legs across the table and rested his head against the cool leather chair.

"Seth your chair es muy cómodo." Jake made a thumbs up at him, winking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:41 am

Evelyn was grinding her teeth so hard they ached. Jake's grating voice was once again way too close. She put her book down and wrapped her other arm around Nova too, resting her chin on his head and closing her eyes as her iPhone blared music into her ears.

Sadly, Seth's thumping feet didn't really get drowned out, nor did Jake's voice where he sat like three feet away. Evelyn considered kicking one of her boots into his face but she was wearing flimsy tights and the plane was cold. A hostess passed by and handed her a blanket and she draped it over herself and Nova, closing her eyes and resting her head sideways along the back of the couch-like seat.

Seht had finished his parade and was now lying on the floor near Ashlee and James' seats. He stared up at the ceiling and then asked no one in particular, "Why...why do people jail you for creativity? It's like, think outside the box, maaaan, and then when you do, iz like, shoot, fucker, you challenged authority. That's a federal offense! You gots to serve time now!" he rambled. He peered up at Ashlee and blinked. "Like, seriously! It's like feeding a hot dog to a dog!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 am

Ashlee pulled out an ear plug and looked down at Seth raising an eyebrow, "Boy what the hell are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 am

"Like, like," Seth fished around for a word. "Oh my God, it's like Jesus! It's like, mah boy Jesus, ya know? What do ya think he'd say to hot dog cannibalism??" He pointed the umbrella at James. "You get me, right??"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 am

James really couldn't hear Setb so he just shrugged and nodded.

Ashlee was trying to make sense of Seth's Dog Jesus analogy, "Um Seth, you do know hot dogs aren't made from dogs right? They're like the leftover cow parts and stuff. So dogs aren't eating their own kind." She informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:00 am

"I forgot!" Seth exclaimed, and then attempted to sit up. He felt dizzy so he simply lay on his back stretched out. "Waiiit. Wait, so they're made of garbage but they're called bitches and people buy them?! Sounds like Miley Cyrus!"

Ashton tipped his earphones off his head. "Where did you get Miley Cyrus from?" he asked, leaning around Luke's seat to see Seth's confused face.

In response, Seth began windmilling his arms across the carpet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Luke asked, pulling off hsi earphones and quirking an eyebrow. Seth frowned up at him.

"I'm trying to swim, duh! Burns more calories and it's easier on ma head!" He swept his arms across the carpet some more in a backstroke and wiggled in place but didn't really get anywhere.

At that moment, Nova wiggled in Evelyn's arms, lifted his head up and spotting Jake, yipped over at him to catch his attention since Evelyn, in his doggy mind, was ignoring him. She opened her eyes, met Jake's, realizing he was still sitting right there, and closed them again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Jake saw Nova and he felt so bad for him! Evelyn was ignoring them both, so Jake rolled out of his seat and instead of walking since he didn't feel like it he crawled over to where Evelyn was and slowly grabbed Nova. So he wouldn't wake the easily angered mother.

Ashlee looked down at Seth and just shook her head, "I can't believe I married that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 pm

"What're you talking about?" Ashton asked, sounding shocked. "Doesn't everyone want the Mock Turtle as their spouse?"

Evelyn's eyes snapped open and she acted in a reflexive flash. Her arms tightened around Nova and her leg swung out, catching Jake in his right side and knocking him backwards.

Unfortunately, as a result of this unbalanced maneuver, she toppled off the slim bench and landed right on top of him. "Owww!"

Nova, whom she had let go mid-fall, bounded hastily away and tucked himself under Jake's empty seat.

Seth picked his head up, hearing this commotion, and eyed the Jake-Evelyn tangle. He snorted. "And we're back to the compromising position standby. You couldn't wait till we were home to get it on, bitch?" he asked Jake, dropping his head back on the ground. Ashton, recalling the few compromising positions he'd seen himself, grinned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:41 pm

"Ow!" Jake cried out, and landed on his back due to his wife falling on him, he looked under his seat where Nova was now hiding since he was obviously frightened by them.

He looked up at Evelyn and smirked, "Well, looks like we've gotten ourselves in yet another position. I kind of like this one though." He winked.

Ashlee tilted her head when she saw Evelyn and Jake, and just stuck her tongue out at Ashton and looked back at her turtle spouse, "SWIM BITCH! SWIM!" She yelled to him throwing a mini pillow at him that the hostess had given her earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Luke was trying to listen to a track but couldn't help laughing at the stupidity of the situation so he just paused his song and leaned down to ask Seth, "Do you need a hand, dude?"

Seth didn't answer, because he had grabbed the pillow Ashlee had thrown at him, and was how clutching it to him like it was his firstborn. "Oh my GAWD, it's a SHARK!" He pointed at Ashton's gray duffel bag that was sticking out into the aisle. "SWEET BUDDHA CHRIST! SHARK, SHARK IN DA WATERRRR!" Seth sang drunkenly.

Ashton massaged his Sethache out of his forehead. "God help you," he commented to Ashlee pityingly.

Evelyn, meanwhile, blushing furiously, had sat up and hastily toppled off Jake, ignoring a hostess' amused smile. She ignored Jake's comment and pulled herself back onto the bench silently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Ashlee decided to egg Seth on, "Quick Seth!! The shark is attracted to your shiny hair! Swim faster he's gonna eat your hair!"

Jake reached up and grabbed Evelyn's right hand and looked at it, he noticed the welt and frowned. "What did you do to your hand?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Ashton and Luke shot Ashlee amused and exasperated glances because Seth was getting progressively louder.

"CAN YOU SEE IT???" he wailed at Ashlee, clutching the pillow like a lifeline. "CAN YOU? It's RIGHT THERE!!! OMFG, JAWS has come for me! I KNEW I shouldn't have called that actor a faggot monkey!"

He waved over at the immobile duffel bag lying harmlessly in the aisle.

Evelyn, having tuned all of this out, stiffened when Jake caught her hand and glanced down at him hastily. Her hand was tingling annoyingly where he touched it and she yanked it back into her lap. "Uh, I fell."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Jake looked up at her and grabbed her hand again, "Let me make it better." He pressed his lips gently to the wounded area and smiled, "There all better."

Ashlee was trying suppress all her giggles, when she accidentally knocked her opened water bottle onto Seth's head, causing the water to spill all over him, and she said. "Uh oh, Seth I think you're drowning."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

"Ashlee, you've got a loose screw up there," Ashton informed her. "You're the only girl I know who ENCOURAGES this!"

Luke was laughing too ahrd to verbally agree but he nodded. Seth was now gasping like a fish out of water and making odd gurgling noises.

"I THINK...." His voice dimmed to a whisper and his eyes fluttered. "I think it got me..."

Evelyn's eyes flicked up to Seth's drowning moment and then she jerked and almost toppled out of her seat again when she felt Jake's lips press against her half-bandaged hand. The dislocated knuckle stung needle-sharp and she winced, biting her tongue to keep back a yelp. She really, really wanted to shove him away and move out of his arm reach but for some stupid reason, she just sat there and let him hold her hand. I'm such a pathetic idiot, she concluded with a defeated sigh, frowning down at their hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Ashlee was laughing along side Luke now, and she wiped tears away as she got down on her knees, "Oh woe is me, I lost my husband at sea! Now I will inherit all his treasures and buy many gowns to console thine grief!" Ashlee said over dramatically and took the pillow from his hands and placed it over his head.

"Though his outer head was shiny, not much could be said for the inner. Yes! His beauty is the envy of all the other pirates but most pirates doubted his narrow path for one more crooked if you catch my drift." She winked.

Jake held Evelyn's hand in his when he heard Ashlee's eulogy for Seth and he gasped, "Thine evil wench! You doth have killed thine best friend for your greed!" He accused her.

Ashlee turned her head to Jake and gave him a wicked smile, "Ah yes! You have caught onto my evil plan." She strutted over to him and grabbed Seth's umbrella that was discarded somewhere and pointed it to Jake's chest, "I should have known to take out the Armada, but I can't since you've captured the Mermaid to be thine bride."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Seth, getting bored of staring at the boring white underside of a pillow, shoved it aside and rolled dizzily to his feet, almost toppling into James' lap. "Whoopsie. Wazzp?" he greeted the brunet happily, and then straightened and wobbled as he tried to walk. Ashton, foreseeing disaster, kept an eye on him.

"Leave him - hic! - be!" Seth hiccuped to Ashlee, finally getting there in one piece. He wobbled again and tried to grab the umbrella but his vision was blurred so he ended up grabbing Jake's knee. "What's this?! The low-rent Enrique has usurped Eric of his sea-bride?!"

"Who's Eric?" Luke muttered to James confusedly. Evelyn pulled her hand from Jake's and flashed a small smile at Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Jake removed Seth's hand from his knee and stood up, "Bitch.. I'm not Eric. I'm Aladdin! And she is my Jasmine."

Ashlee then jabbed the both of them with the umbrella and Jake yelped. "Then prepare to meet your fate street rat!" She challenged him, "En garde!"

James just shrugged watching the show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

"Hey, Tinkerbell?" Seth chipped in, placing a hand on Ashlee's head and steering her away from Jake's stomach. "His monkey-dog will eat you like you're one of them mini-Oreos!"

Nova yipped in agreement (or offense, Seth couldn't tell).
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well Peter Pan, you've foiled my plans to steal your treasure, so prepare to die!" She jabbed Seth's head with the umbrella.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next