New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Like a G6 [Open]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Like a G6 [Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: Like a G6 [Open]

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am

"Nothing, I just wonder from time to time. Like any other person... like. Okay do you ever question to yourself. Like here, this past summer when I turned eighteen I was going to join the Marines. You know? Cause my dad when he was eighteen and my grandpa was a solider and so on. So I was gonna do the same thing, but my mom convinced me not to. So sometimes I wonder what would have happened had I went through with it. I probably would have never met you cause I would have been in Iraq or Afghanistan, instead of on the plane with you right now asking you this. But I'm just saying... you think you know? I'm rambling." Jake noted and closed his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 am

"I get it," Evelyn murmured. She fiddled with her hands on her lap as something occurred to her. "If I hadn't met James, I wouldn't be here right now either." That was an odd thought. But it was true. "I used to be really different before I met James. And if I recall, you used to be a nice guy. I'd probably have hated you and you'd have thought I was the biggest bitch you'd ever met."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:26 am

"I mean I have to admit if it wasn't for Rachel, I probably would have never talked to you. Since you're right I usually never really talked to bitchy girls. And I remember correctly, you weren't very welcoming the first time I met you. You threw something at my head the first time we met." Jake said remembering their first encounter outside the dorms. He tilted his head back a bit more and stared up into her eyes, "We've come so far." He sniffled, while his lips twitched into a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 am

Evelyn just shrugged and then shook her head, not looking at him as she cast her mind back to the person she'd been when she'd moved from Seattle to Ash Creek. "No, that really wasn't a big deal for me to do. I wasn't the type of bitch Rachel was, or at least, what I think she was. She was a slutty bitch. I was...I...I was just really...cold. Like, I don't even know how Ash and Luke even ended up wanting to befriend me. I think because they were both really sweet, my iciness didn't faze them. James, though..." Her heart gave a lurch as it went back over the two years at Ash Creek. "I guess you could say James annoyed the iciness out of me. The bitch was still there."

It was probably unwise to even think about James-in-Ash-Creek anymore. For once it looked like things were definitely done between them and she didn't want to rouse any stupid feelings than might be left behind. She knew she was still attracted to the guy. She just didn't like him. So for precaution sake, it was best she just never remembered the guy who'd pretty much undone everything she'd turned into as a result of all the shit that had happened in her family during her last few years in Seattle. She was grateful to him for that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 am

"The iciness, no offense to you but you can be pretty cold. I can't imagine you being even more icy than you have been to me before." Jake said to her. Then again he could be like that sometimes too, which is why he felt like they got along a lot more than people thought they did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:07 am

"No, it was like....you know that stoic thing I sometimes do? Where it just seems like I'm all whatever? Like I couldn't give a shit and don't feel anything? I was almost permanently like that around James during junior year," Evelyn murmured, looking down at him. She felt bad now, for putting James through all that. "I melted a little in senior year."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 am

Jake had also remembered her whole stoic defense, he wasn't really fond of that one. How she just made it seem like whatever no big deal when something really serious was going on, he wasn't sure how Evelyn was in high school he could only go on based what he had heard from her. But she did mention to him about how rough things were for her growing up. "Well yeah I guess it shows you did, I could say the opposite for me, I froze up a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 am

"Honestly though," Evelyn muttered, reaching down to pick up the blanket that had fallen to her feet. She placed it on her lap and half of it ended up on Jake's face. She folded her injured hand carefully on top of her lap. "I think your jerk side is necessary. I mean....I'll admit, I can get out of hand sometimes and i need a shove back. Evne if I resented you for it."

Why was she talking to him? Why was she revealing all of this? They were done, come Monday. She would never talk to him after that (hopefully). So why dig herself a deeper hole and make it hurt more when they both walked away?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 am

"I never liked being a jerk though, I always felt really guilty whenever I did it." Jake's voice came out sort of muffled when he was underneath the blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 am

"Well, a lot of the times, you're just a jerk for no reason, and - and you overdo it." Evelyn's mind flew back a few months. "Like..." Her fist tightened on the blanket and an ache shot through her right hand. She loosened her fist. "The night I went out with Tony, you came over afterwards and - and you...." She expelled a frustrated breath.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 am

"Its just... I like you so much. And the thought of you at that time with being with anyone else drove me nuts. And I hate that it was with one of the people I consider to be a good friend of mine. I mean I don't think you would have liked me too much if I had went and started talking to Ashlee or going out on a date with her if you had feelings for me? I never meant to be a jerk its just.. It was hard for me to swallow. And I realize I was a jerk then and I probably would have acted differently if I had the chance to but yeah..." Jake's voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 am

Evelyn reached down and lifted the edge of the blanket off Jake's face so his voice wasn't muffled. She frowned down at him. "You have to stop calling me a whore in public."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 am

Jake cringed, "I promise no more calling you a whore, slut, bitch, skank, ho, whore muffin, slut bag, skank bank, puta and any other offensive term." Jake vowed, although bitch wasn't something he could totally swear off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am

Evelyn snorted and shoved his head away from her. "Yeah, right. The moment I sign those papers, you'll be all, Now you can go hit on Pepe Le Pew, you slut, won't you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 am

Jake moved down a little more so his legs dangled over the side of the couch, "Well if Pepe Le Pew is ugly like those male nurses boys in Vegas then yeah you'll be hearing from me. I won't call you a slut, I'll think of something else like I dunno. Parisian Cat finder or something weird like that." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 am

"Cat...finder?" Evelyn resisted the urge to smack him. She sighed and ran a hand throughher hair, curling her legs up beside her in the space Jake had created. She rested her head on the arm rest of the couch, tucking the blanket up over herself as she half-lay down. "I'm going to pretend I actually understood that." She closed her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 am

"I don't know every time I think of the French I think of those snooty cats, and snails... boogers too. Anyway. You can't go looking for other snooty cats, cause this dog here aka Shakiro the Bear-Duck will be really upset." Jake lectured her although he really had no idea what he was saying anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 am

She felt the smallest flicker of a smile touch her lips and she yawned. "Is it sad that that actually made sense to me?" She reached out a leg and nudged Jake's head with her ankle. His hair tickled her skin through her tights. She remained silent a moment and then said quietly, "I'm not going to hold you to any form of loyalty, after this is over, just so you know."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

"You're not gonna be my bff no more?" Jake said widening his eyes, "Oh you still owe me a milkshake before you disown me J Rab." Jake nudged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:21 am

"No, I don't," she replied, not opening her eyes when he nudged her. "And I'll be honest. We both know this is pretty much the last time we'll have any friendly sort of conversation aside from "please" and "thank you"."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 am

"It sucks that everything has to change. But do you really think that when you say you won't speak to me again it won't happen?" Jake asked her, letting a yawn escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 am

Evelyn looked down at him and moved closer to the arm rest. She pated the extra space between them. "Move up, Stilts. Anyways, um...I do."

She froze. Wedding vows came to mind. "Sorry, wrong wording." She closed her eyes again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:33 am

"Gracias Legs." Jake smiled moving back again resting his head on her hip, "Oh and just say undo or sexy duo for us." He smirked closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:52 am

Evelyn swallowed, unnerved. She hadn't wanted him this close! Even if his head was a reassuring pressure and his weight was naturally warm on her cold legs.

She considered shoving him off and her left hand automatically rested against his head just for that. But he looked kind of tired. And he'd already been running around Vegas while she was asleep or crying her eyes out in an amazing jacuzzi tub. Evelyn hesitated, despite her annoyance toward him. She felt weak for her inability to be firm in anything she was doing that involved him.

That's why she had made up her mind to move in with Ashlee for a bit when they got back to Manhattan. She wasn't going to be able to avoid Jake, avoid slipping back into their old routine, if she was right down the hall from him.

Oh, wow, pathetic much?

She reassured herself that he wasn't the first guy she'd liked. She'd liked James too. And had gotten over him. She'd get over Jake too. It was just a (overxtended) crush.

Evelyn's fingers twitched and absently sifted through Jake's hair as she huddled under her blanket and closed her eyes, feeling herself slip into sleep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Jake had fallen asleep at Evelyn's fingers going through his hair, he hadn't realized how tired he was. He had woken early to Ashton pounding on the door and the day was just crazy from then on out.

Ashlee and Seth had really been the only ones who were still awake, everyone else had sort of conked out. The hostess was bringing out dinner for her and Seth so Ashlee had started to eat, she glanced at Seth and noticed he wasn't looking too good.

"Hey you okay?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next