New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Like a G6 [Open]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Like a G6 [Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Like a G6 [Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Seth, now in Evelyn's seat due to Jake having mysteriously vanished, was feeling queasy. The overconsumption of alcohol was realy starting to hit him now. He'd been running around so much, it hadn't had time to overwhelm him.

But now it definitely was.

He simply noded at Ashlee and swallowed, hastil getting up out of Evelyn's seat and stumbling back toward the bathroom on the other end of the sort of lounge behind his and Ashlee's seats. Five minutes later, the sounds of the toilet flushing were heard.

Luke, who had snapped out of his nap at the scent of roast chicken, flashed a dimpled smile at the hostess in thanks as she set a tray in front of him. He turned around and glanced around the cabin. Behind Ashlee, he could see Evelyn's head poking up from the couch. She looked asleep like most people.

Luke checked his watch after flashing Ashlee a grin. "Morning....I think?" he murmured sleepily, rubbing his bleary eyes. "Thank God, two hours till we land!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 am

Ashlee nodded at Luke and gave him a small smile. She was looking forward to sleeping in her own bed, but at the same time she wished the flight was just a little bit longer. Because once she landed she knew she'd have to deal with an angry brother and even possibly a visit from her parents. Ashlee poked at her chicken not really hungry but more as a distraction.

"No, I like cream with my coffee and cookies. Lots and lots of cookies." Jake muttered still asleep, as he stirred a bit turning onto his side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:00 am

"Ash?" Luke asked quietly, watching her. She clearly had no appetite. Luke grinned. "Don't waste good food when the garbage disposal is talking to you!"

He could tell though, that she was no doubt worrying about what awaited her at home. He'd seen Jesse's interesting Wall post. THAT didn't sound good. Luke had only ever known Jesse to be relaxed but now, he sounded pissed.

After Seth was done retching his insides out, he staggered out of the bathroom. His eyes landed on Jake and Evelyn sort-of-cuddling on a couch and he snorted. So much for regretting the marriage.

Seth pulled out his phone and went to snap a picture of the lovebirds, but first, he reached over and took Evelyn's hat off her head so her face was visible. He set the hat on the ground by her and then snapped a picture before smirking at Jake's dreaming commentary.

"You are so whipped, it's not even funny. I can see Carmen's face now, bro," he said to the sleeping Jake, tutting.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 am

Jake had heard whip and his dream mind had converted that into sundae toppings, "No...fudge. I don't whip cream...almonds." His voice trailed off as he continued to doze.

Ashlee let out a small laugh, "You know if you wanted my dinner that badly all you had to do was ask you vacuum cleaner." Ashlee teased him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:20 am

Luke skewered a piece of his own chicken on a fork and waved it at Ashlee. "I'm good. The food here is sick. I usually despise plane food."

Seth was now trying really hard not to laugh. He had reached over and pulled Jake's Video Pen out of his hoodie pocket and started filming this. He swaggered over to the plane's seating ahead and held out the picture on his phone to Ashlee, plopping himself down on the arm rest of her seat since he felt dizzy. "Isn't that precious?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 am

Ashlee looked at the photo and it actually was rather cute, but she made a face of disgust glancing up at Seth, "Please Seth I would like to keep down my dinner." She said unable to keep a grin off her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 am

"Jake's mom is gon' kill 'im," Seth said happily, picturing tiny Carmen screeching in terrific Spanish while Jake cowered. Luke laughed and shook his head, wondering what kind of friend Seth was supposed to be.

Seth hopped off Ashlee's arm rest and went back to Evleyn's seat, where Nova was now snoozing. He picked up the mutt, deposited him on the floor, and sat down to start his dinner. "Should we wake 'em?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Ashlee giggled, "Don't it will be mean...unless. You had something in mind." Ashlee smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

"Not really," Seth said - until his eyes fell on his umbrella.

He had walked over and picked it up before he paused, recalling Jake's words earlier when the flight had been taking off. Seht bit thei nside of his cheek and dropped the umbrella back under his seat, before strutting back over to Evelyn's seat again.

On the way, though, he noticed the sleeping boys had all tilted their chairs back to about 45 degree-angles to make a sort of bed. Seth paused and sat down on the snoozing Antonio's stomach.

Seth leaned over and hollered in Antonio's ear, "JAKE'S SKYDIVING OFF DAH MOTHAFUCKIN PLAAAAANE!"

Luke choked on his chicken and hastily took a gulp of water.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Antonio yelped, not because Jake was falling out of the plane but a silvery blond was busy crushing his ribs, "GAHH!" He flailed trying to get Seth off of him.

Jake moaned, hearing all the commotion he needed something to throw to shut Antonio up! He couldn't find anything so he took off his shoe and threw it in the direction of Antonio's yelps and cursing, "Shut up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm

The shoe smacked Seth's leg. He hopped off Antonio and strutted over to Jake, poking his head on Evelyn's lap (or hip, or whatever, she had a blanket on her so Seth couldn't tell). Seth leaned down and yanked on Jake's hair. "Romeo, Romeo, whare you at, bitch?" Evelyn shifted a little in her sleep and opened one sleepy green eye.

Luke shot Ashlee a horrified glance. "I'm gonna take a guess and say Shakespeare was successfully translated into ghetto."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

"Shakespeare for Hoods, Seth would make a fortune." Ashlee tutted shaking her head, although she wished she had popcorn.

"Sethhhh!" Jake whined, trying to swat away Seth's hand. He could never sleep with that devil running around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

"Jaaaake," Seth mimicked Jake's whine and Luke, even though he felt bad for Jake, stifled a grin. Seth, still grinning wide, nudged Jake's head. "Wake up, wusspants, we're almost in New York.

Evelyn rubbed her eyes and sat up so Jake's head fell to her lap. "I'll get him up," she reassured Seth and he strutted off to bother Antonio, James and Ashton. Evelyn closed her eyes and rested her head sideways along the back of the couch, ruffling Jake's hair. "Feel free to get up whenever. Peter Pan's off to harass Eric."

There was a slight turbulence beneath them as icy winds hit the plane. Evelyn recalled that New York would be miserable right now, and started to miss Vegas just a bit.

EEEEERRRNN!

There was a short blast of the umbrella and Ashton yelped and sat upright. "I'm up!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

"Gracias Jasmine, can you scratch my hair... I like that." Jake muttered.

James headphone had fallen out of his ear and he had heard the umbrella, which jolted him upright, "AHH!" James screamed nearly falling out of his chair, looking around all frightened. "What the..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

In response, Evelyn, her heart pounding after the damn bullhorn/umbrella went off, leaned down and purred "Sure" into Jake's ear - and then twisted the chicken hairs at the back of his neck hard. "I'm not your masseuse," she informed his ear.

"We're in Manhattan, bitch," Seth informed James, sitting down on Antonio - again. "Iz mah mothafucka homeland, bitch, don' sleep on it!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Antonio squeaked, and then narrowed his eyes up at Seth pushing him off of him.

"We're in New York?" James asked looking out the window, not really sure where they were.

"OW!" Jake yelped falling off the couch onto the ground, he rubbed the back of his head waking up fully now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Evelyn reached down and picked up her hat and bag, pushing the blanket aside. She folded it up and placed it next to her just as the flight attendant announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, we will be descending into New York. In a short while, we will ask you to please take your seats."

"Yeah, Seth," Ashton remarked. "Not Tony's seat. Yours."

Seth flipped him off in reply and walked back to his seat. On the way, though, he paused and said loudly, "AHEM. Paging Romeo. If you're done romancing Jasmine and screaming like a little bitch, take your seat."

Evelyn glanced up and her face flushed bright red. Luke stifled a grin and then sighed. He grabbed a napkin off his table and scribbled on it, and then passed it back to Ashlee. Is it just me or is JEv done?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Ashlee read the napkin and glanced back at Evelyn and then scribbled across the napkin. Guess Ariel and Eric are over. Time for Aladdin and Jasmine. She slid back to Luke.

Jake got up dusting himself off and trying to straighten himself but he still looked like a mess, he looked down at Evelyn and then ruffled her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Evelyn blushed harder and batted his hand away as she got to her feet, slightly uncomfortable being spotlighted. She ran her hands through her hair and dropped her hat back on top of the tousled waves as she made her way past Jake and back to her seat. Nova, quivering under her seat, gave a pitiful whine and she knelt and scooped him up, belting herself in with him safely on her lap.

Luke read Ashlee's note and hesitated, biting his lip as he glanced over at James. Did James really not care?? Ever since Evelyn and Jake seemed to have solidified their mess of a relationship, it was like James didn't care about anything, period. Luke replied, I don't know what's wrong with James. He's starting to scare me. :/
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am

Jake took his original seat buckling in as the plane steadied itself and began its descent onto the runway. Ashlee read the noted and frowned. She had noticed that James had sort of been distant and just not being himself. She wrote on the napkin again and passed it to Luke one final time.

Running out of room, talk to him when u go home :/?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 am

Eventually, the plane touched down with a bump and skidded down the runway with a sucking whoosh. Evelyn tightened her arms around Nova as he began whimpering in fear.

A while later, the plane slid to a slow stop and the hostess gave them the signal to disembark down the attached stairs to the ground. Everyone grabbed their coats, jackets and bags and descended onto the frosted ground of New York City.

"We're HOME!" Seth exclaimed, rushing ahead to the limo that would take them to the airport terminal. No matter how many exotic places he visited, there was something about the throbbing pace of this city that was honed inside him.

They reached the terminal, and a porter loaded their bags into the waiting limo. The girls piled in first and then the boys after them. Evelyn, seated just by the window between the back and the front, set Nova down on the limo floor and he waddled over to Jake as the Spaniard entered the limo.

[[Everyone to SoM]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6