New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am

James yelped grabbing onto the side of the elevator as it dropped.

He looked around cautiously, Jake had caught Nova holding onto the dog.

James nudged his foot into Jake's side, "Oy way to go fat ass you made the elevator drop."

Jake scoffed, standing up, "Excuse me? I'm skinner than you!"

James gasped, offended that he was being called fat by the guy who shifted a whole four ton elevator!

James was going to open his mouth to insult Jake but instead got another idea, "You know what? It was neither of us. You know who made that happen?"

Jake raised an eyebrow, wondering what James was going on about.

"Its Ev, there she is sitting in her corner weighing down the elevator, its a miracle we're not dead." James spoke loudly winking at Jake.

Jake caught on and decided to go along with this, "Yeah you're right, you and I are just trying to survive and there she is dressed like the Abominal Snowman, bringing us closer to death."

"Jake you're being far too nice! Just say it EV IS FAT!" James yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 am

Evelyn shot them both disbelieving looks. Did it not occur to either of them that this was a potentially dangerous situation? What if the damn lift fell?

She didn't feel like talking to them about this though. She put her iPhone away and hugged her knees, turning her gaze to her feet instead. Her insides twitched nervously. When the hell would they get this thing open?

Nova gave a soft whine in Jake's arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 am

Jake got bored of standing again so he sat down and James followed suit.

Jake let Nova go so he could walk around the elevator.

James tapped his fingers on the wall and looked at Jake who was yawning, "Dude do you think we'd die if this thing fell?" James asked.

"Probably." Jake said nonchalantly, "We're probably stuck between floors but still four or so stories is a long way to fall. Even if we didn't die instantly we' probably be crippled or die slowly and painful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 am

Evelyn was trying really hard to ignore Jake's words but....hell, he had a major point.

God damn it, there was a reason she hated heights.

All sane people should hate heights. Evelyn felt her hands begin to shake a little and she clenched them into fists, burying her face into her knees as she drew in soft, quick breaths, trying to calm her panicked heartbeats.

It'llbeokay. It'llbeokay. It'llbeokay... She chanted mentally. Nova's soft, wet nose nudged her fist and she lifted her closed eyelids to see him pawing her worriedly. He gave a soft bark and Evelyn shut her eyes again. She could hear distant voices again. What were they trying to do, send it crashing down to the....

The basement. Not four or five floors but about seven. Evelyn drew a harsh breath and Nova barked worriedly, catching her panic.

They'd never survive a six or seven storey plummet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 pm

James looked warily at Jake, "Um dude you seem pretty calm about all of this."

James wasn't afraid of heights but at the same time the idea of a tiny box crashing four or five floors to the basement wasn't his idea of fun.

Jake shrugged, "I'm not saying I'm not gonna freak out if this thing did fall, but at the same time I've been in enough near death situations in my life that its kind of lost its effect on me."

James was kind of stunned, he never thought he could just be so whatever about death. He glanced over at Evelyn who seemed to be having a panic attack of sorts.

James looke at them both and took a deep breath, "Okay let's say we were to die cause the elevator fell. What is something both of you would have regret not doing before you died?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Is he crazy? Evelyn wondered. She didn't want to think about what would happen if this thing fell! So she simply raised her head and shot James a dirty look before closing her eyes and burying her face in her knees again. The elevator gave a long groan and they could again hear voices. But still too vaguely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Jake caught Evelyn's dirty look, he knew this was the last place she wanted to be. Although he knew that him and James were feeling the exact same way, he might as well entertain himself until they got out.

Jake thought about James' question and he wasn't exactly sure what he would regret if he were to die at this moment.

Jacob's dark eyes fell on Evelyn ,a he took a deep breath, "One thing I would regret--"

The elevator released a moaning sound, then the lights went off in the elevator making a moaning sound.

James looked around the elevator not moving, the lights started to flicker on and off. Then the elevator dropped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:55 pm

It fell about six feet - but damn, those six feet hurt. Evelyn had snatched onto Nova the instant the lights went out and when the elevator dropped, it had tossed them around like popcorn in a machine. Evelyn yelped when it jerked to a stop and she came crashing down, slamming into a wall before landing on her side on the hard floor. She gave a gasp of pain, tightening her hold on teh furry bundle in her arms..

Ah hell, that hurt like -

Stars shot in front of her eyes and dashes of light had her disoriented for a second. Nova began barking in fright, squirming madly, and she shushed him, glad she hadn't let go. Her arms had protected his tiny form. For now. She sat up, blinking in the dark uncertainly. She couldn't see a thing but my stifled moans, could hear where the two boys were.

If she were being honest, she'd take the dark over the heights thing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"Shit!" Jake had cursed, as the elevator dropped about a good five or six feet, he had rolled back into the wall and James had slammed into him. The drop had caused the lights in the elevator to go off making it pitch black and hard to even see their own hands in front of their faces.

Jacob had pushed James off of him and James collided into the opposing wall with a grunt, Jake moaned rubbing his head, and James groaned for a moment before speaking up, "Um... are you guys okay?"

"I'm fine." Jake said, reaching around clumsily in the dark to straighten himself up so he was sitting up instead of plastered to the wall.

"Ev are you okay?" James asked, since she had been giving the boys the silent treatment, he wasn't sure if she was okay and just ignoring them or if she had been knocked on unconscious.

"Ev?" James called her name again but she wasn't responding.

Jake rolled his eyes in the dark as if she could see him, "Yo Red! Let us know if you're alive or not!" He yelled frustrated, all she had to do was answer if she was conscious and then she could go back to pretending they weren't there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Evelyn answered by flicking on the in-built flashlight in her phone and turning it to face the ceiling so it reflected off and filled the tiny room. She squinted over the bright flash on her phone and when she finally worked out where Jake was, said icily, "Does this answer it, asshole?" Nova gave a quiet yip in her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Jake turned his head way from the bright light of Evelyn's phone, "Damn it she survived."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Evelyn gritted her teeth and in response, turned her light fully toward Jake to hopefully blind him. "No worries, I keep this up long enough, you won't be seeing me much longer."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Jacob shielded his eyes from the blinding light of Evelyn's mini sun she had coming off her iPhone, Jake managed to open an eye and grab Evelyn's phone from her hand and covering the light with his hand. He crawled over to Evelyn, and whispered into her ear, "Ahh Red, you see my weakness is the light because you know I can bite you in the dark and you not know where I am." Jake smiled wickedly, then bit Evelyn on her shoulder? Or somewhere, he really couldn't see, and then rolled away.

James heard a bunch of whispering but judging by Evelyn's snappy tone, he realized that she indeed was alive and Jake was somewhere in the dark harassing her, James started to snicker, and shake his head because he knew Evelyn was probably going to club him with whatever she could find.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Evelyn had almost shrieked out loud when she'd felt warm breath in her ear in the damned dark. She had one hand clamped around Nova and the other over her mouth before she recognized it was Jake's voice. Which just made her shrink away into the wall in an effort to get away from him. Nova yipped, not bothered in the least.

What the hell is this kid on? Evelyn wondered - and then felt teeth biting into the soft skin at the point where her neck met her shoulder. Evelyn had a sudden flash of that lift scene from the movie Devil.

Her insides burst into a flurry of frightened panic and she swung her leg out, catching someone in the side as they moved away. Hopefully Jake. "GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU FREAKING PERVERT!"

Nova whined in alarm and she tightened her arms around him, wishing she had her light. This wasn't funny.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Evelyn's foot had clipped Jake in the side, which probably would have had more effect if he wasn't in the process of rolling away, it would have made more of an impact on his side.

James couldn't contain himself, he burst out laughing and he knew that if Evelyn could see him she would have probably clawed his blue eyes out, but he knew he was currently safe.

Jake still with Evelyn's iPhone in his hand rolled back to his corner of the elevator and held the light under his chin, as if imitating the people who told scary stories, "Muhahahah!" He let out an evil laugh.

James was trying really hard not to laugh again but he failed, Jacob shone the light on him, "You dare laugh at The Dark Lord! Now none of you will survive on the "Elevator Ride to Hell!" Jacob threw his head back and let out another evil laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

"Oh my God," Evelyn muttered, resisting an urge to brain Jake with her water bottle. She still felt kind of shaky. And the added fear of heights didn't help. Damn it, she wanted out of here.

Evelyn decided to distract herself by taking a drink. She fumbled clumsily around in her bag (because the bastard had her phone and light) and extracted her water bottle, taking a long swig from it and completely ignoring James and Jake.

Nova wriggled out of her arms and padded to James nearby, growling at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 am

James heard Nova growling at him and returned the growl back, "You think you're tough little doggy, huh! Bring it on! Grrr!" James growled getting to level with Nova wherever he was growling from, since Jake's large head was hogging the light.

Jake had been whistling going through Evelyn's phone, he found her video camera and was going through the moods and even found a night vision setting and applied it to her camera and started recording them and donned an accent a la Crocodile Hunter, "So ere we ave the deadly wolf kind the Darko alpha wolf, known to be very dangerous, and deadly. Ere e is! Facing its prey, a younger cub, lookin to gain respect of the older pack members."

Jake said flashing the camera phone between Evelyn and James, he then focused in on Nova and James who were busy growling at each other, "Crikey! They nearly took me ead off!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:49 am

Evelyn's temper reared again. Before she could calm herself, she lunged over at Jake, snatching at her phone. Her fingers closed over its flashlight so it went all dark again except for a soft glow from the screen. "Give that back!" she snapped.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:55 am

"CRIKEY WE'RE U NDER ATTACK!" Jake tumbled about, the elevator sticking his arms underneath him to keep Evelyn from reaching her phone, "THE DREADED BIG BITTER BIRD THE EVELYN HAS ATTACKED OUR REAR!" Jake shouted squirming about everywhere.

James stopped his little growling match, unsure of what happened since the light had went out, he took out his phone using it as a dim flashlight he flashed it over the chaotic scene, Evelyn was onto top of Jake trying to grab her phone from him, and James decided to grab Nova and shift his weight to the other side.

James crossed to the other side and sat there, and egged on the fight, "COME ON EV! DON'T LOSE!" Nova barking in agreement to James' statement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 am

Evelyn resisted an urge to kick James in the groin. But then she realized he was balancing the damn elevator since Jake's stupid flailing had made her topple onto the stupid Spaniard.

She hastily rolled off Jake and the elevator trembled. Evelyn sucked in a sharp breath and sat up, a wave of fright going over her again. "Jake, give me my phone!" she pleaded, hating that her voice came out so shaky, reaching out and blindly fumbling about because it seemed like the phone was now face-up so the flashlight had been covered again. She needed to get out of here. Solid blessed ground. She was sticking to the damn stairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 am

Jake coughed and regaining his normal voice he sat up again and shook his head, "I have no idea, where it is I dropped it cause you were attacking me." Jake started to feel around for the damn thing so he could give it to her so she wouldn't tackle him.

James shone his phone in Nova's face and pet his head, "I feel bad for you, your owners are insane." Nova tilted his head at James, and James decided to help look for the phone using his as a crude flashlight to illuminate the floor of the elevator.

As Jake and him met in the center of the elevator, the damn thing started shake. Almost like someone had grabbed the elevator and was shaking the damn thing around like they were marbles. James tumbled around, as did Jake and Nova yipping around and finally the thing jerked upwards really quick and then fell back down real fast, coming to a halting break like someone slamming on their brakes in their car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

"Nova?" Evelyn called worriedly. She had landed on somebody's legs and her spine ached. She tumbled off whoever it was quickly, hearing Nova yip in reply. Evelyn fumbled around in the dark, wondering why her phone was dark again. James' phone shone light at an empty corner. Evelyn reached over and picked it up, feeling her back strain in pain as she shone it around. Nova leaped into her arms and began barking crazily. "Everyone okay?" she asked uncertainly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:37 am

James had slammed back into his original position and Jacob had ended up on the other end of the elevator, feeling oddly enough like scrambled eggs or something like that.

James blinked a few times rubbing his eyes and turned away from the light since it was bothering his eyes for that brief moment, "I'm good, hey dude you alright?" James called out to Jake, although he probably should have been quieter his his head was pounding from being thrown around.

"Ahh... I'm good!" Jake responded sitting up again and decided to keep himself on the other side to maintain balance in the elevator in case it decided to shake or whatever again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 am

Evelyn was seated next to Jake and she turned James' phone's light upwards to illuminate the entire room softly. She squinted around it and picked up her phone, examining it while Nova huddled against her chest, whimpering. "Shit...I think my phone's damaged," she muttered. Her back ached so badly. She sat up and rubbed the back of her neck, groaning. "We need to get the hell out of here before we become puree."

They could hear distant voices again, like people were nearby. Then came a weird scraping of something metallic on metal. "I think they're trying to open some door on whatever damned level we're on." Evelyn slumped back against the wall and rested her head back, closing her eyes as her head resounded with pain.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 am

James rested his pounding head against the wall of the elevator, now he really hoped that those damn people would just open the doors and let them out already. He never understood why it was necessary to keep the passengers in the broken elevator.

Jake had sighed looking down at his phone he was starting to get restless in the tiny space, and was seriously considering hopping out on top of the elevator to look and see if maybe they had opened a door to one of the floors that he could climb to, and get help. Jake sighed and figured at least before he left he'd ask one last question.

One that he knew that would bug the hell out of Evelyn, since he knew the last place she would ever want to be is stuck in an elevator with him and James, "So Red, if you had to pick, who would you rather be stuck in this elevator with? Me or James?"

James opened a blue eye, and wondered what she was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next