New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am

"Good." Alexis shook her head. "I want nothing to do with him." She smirked some and put down her phone gingerly, cringing a little in hope she didn't actually break the thing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am

Antonio laughed, "Yeah we can like get walkie talkies and shit! And run around campus and crap and have code names." He added along to this, kind liking the idea.

Jacob didn't think it sounded like a bad idea at all. James was miserable, mostly because of Evelyn and a little bit because of him and no fellow guy had to go through shit like that. "Yeah man, that would be a real good idea. We grab him, and help the guy out. Dude we've heard that he's been like this for almost a year or so now, I think its proper enough time to intervene." Jake informed Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 am

Luke blinked in surprise, definitely not expecting this. "Wh...what?" he asked. "You don't?!"

Ashton was silent. Seth cracked his knuckles but didn't say anything for a moment, recalling his conversation with Ashlee. "Right," he said distractedly, leaning on the table behind him and frowning at the silver feline that crawled out of his room. "I guess."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 am

Alexis blinked, raising her eyebrows at Luke from his tone. "Um, no. Not at all. In fact if I could avoid him the whole time, that'd be great."

Connor gave Seth a quizzed look and glanced at his half empty beer, and then Seth's hair. He glanced at the beer again and slowly picked it up, standing up like he was going to stretch and tipped the beer over onto Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 am

Antonio gasped when he saw Connor poor the beer on Seth's head and was biting the inside of his cheek to keep from bursting out with laughter but it was really hard not to laugh.

Jacob wasted no time bursting out laughing on the other hand, he looked at Seth he resembled a drowned looking Lucifer, or his facial expression looked more like Lucifer after he had gotten his bath. "Hahahaha! DUDE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 am

Luke didn't hesitate in asking, "Why?"

Seth cringed as cold beer splashed the back of his neck and ran through his fine hair, trickling down his shirt. His favourite shirt, of course.

He whirled around, blue eyes blazing, and rounded on Connor. "What the fuck was that for?" He swiped his hair out of his face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:29 am

Connor quickly rounded around so he was on the opposite side of the table from Seth. "Ummm.. you were to depressingly quiet, dude."He gave him a wide devilish smile.

"Because." Alexis shrugged, taking off her hat and threw it onto the table, running her fingers through her hair to fix it. "There's no way in hell will I even take a CHANCE of being caught up in ANY of that again. No way."She shook her head. "And even if it came up, I wouldn't let it. Lost to many important people for it."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 am

"Yeah dude since when are you ever the quiet one it was freaking me out too." Jake noted that Seth wasn't his usual loud ass self that he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:44 am

Luke blew out a breath. He knew what she was talking about.

All of a sudden, he felt bad though. "Lex," he said gently, "you can balance it this time you know?"

Seth took a moment to take a deep breath. Were they serious?

A look at Jake and Connor confirmed this. They really thought something was wrong with him?

He grimaced as beer trickled down his cheek. "Well, I was thinking, dumbass," he shot at Jake, annoyed. "I just remembered Ashlee telling me about James, so I was thinking us shoving a flashlight in his face might not work. But I get it. You're right, he needs to grow the fuck up and stop running."

Seth ran a hand through his hair, disgust in his face. Ashton snickered softly.

Seth flipped him off. "I need a shower." He stepped around Jake to get to his room and then froze, eyes darkening.

In a flash, he was leaping clear over the table onto Connor's side. A second later, he had Connor by the front of his shirt, slammed against the wall.

"Don't you EVER," Seth breathed dangerously into his face, "Mess with my fucking hair again, Simmons."

Before anyone could react, Seth let go and strode to his room to fetch clean clothes.

Ashton cracked up quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 am

"Nope. Besides, I don't want 'it'." Alexis said, doing quotation marks with her hands before propping her arm on the couch and her head in her hand.

Connor blinked away the shock, cracking up greatly before busting out laughing and gripped at his side. "DUDE!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 am

Luke was trying to follow Alexis' mood change. Why were girls so abstruse? "You...don't?" he asked carefully. He heaved a sigh. "Forget it. I didn't mean to bother you. I just wanted to give you a heads up." He leaned over and slung an arm around her, jostling her in a friendly way. "Don't look so angsty!"

Seth found a clean blue shirt and jeans and headed to the bathroom to shower. His white undershirt was clean luckily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 am

"Wh- Hey! I'm not angsty!" Alexis laughed and smirked some, shoving his shoulder gently. "At least I didn't owned by a little beagle puppy." She teased lightly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 am

Luke turned to shoot Nova a scowl. His cheeks reddened slightly. "Shut up." He jostled her shoulders again. "And you were watching him attack me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am

Alexis' lips twitched laughter. "He TACKLED you, Luke." She snickered before quickly tickling him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 am

Jacob had been laughing, and he had calmed down a bit and went over to Connor and high fived him, "That was epic man, major props for that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 am

Ashton grinned at Jake and then glanced at Tony. "Oh, bro, what happened to that whole double date thing you were pushing me on?" he asked, flopping onto the couch.

Luke jerked backwards, almost falling off the couch. He made a noise of protest. "Hey! That's unfair!" Before she continued, he reached over and grabbed her hands firmly. "Hell no! I get this too much already!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 am

"Hey! That's not fair either, you are stronger then me!" Alexis laughed some and tried to jerk her hands away as she got on her knees instead but ended up falling forward, landing on him.

"Jake, man, I am so dead for that." Connor grinned at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:29 am

Antonio realized amongst all this commotion on a James intervention and all of them hanging out he forgot to text back Evelyn, but after so many things had been said about her. He figured that maybe he should wait awhile before really pursuing a date, "I texted her back and let her know and she never responded so I guess she decided not to go out."

Jacob snorted, "He'll get over it, I'm sure he's fluffing his cotton ball head up right now as we speak."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 am

Luke dropped backward onto the couch headrest, losing breath for a moment. Alexis promptly crushed him.

There was a moment where he gaped silently. Then he groaned. "So you're paying for breaking my spleen."

Seth emerged from the bathroom, blue sleeves of his shirt showing the long white sleeves of the undershirt as he headed back to the living area.

"So what're we doing?" he asked, picking up the beer bottle and chucking it away in the bin.

Ashton frowned and shrugged it off. "All right."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 am

"Oomf.. you aren't that soft of a landing either." Alexis grumbled and carefully tried to get off but ended up falling off the couch onto the floor with a pained squeak.

Connor looked between them all before grabbing his phone as it buzzed a couple of times and looked through the texts, his eyes lighting up. "Ooh, naughty..." He smirked and replied quickly. "I'm out guys, later!" He said, and quickly left the suite.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 am

Jake shook his head at Connor, "See you later dude! Have fun!" He winked at him as he walked out, Jake went to his room for a moment, thinking he needed something and tried to remember exactly what that thing was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 am

Luke sat up quickly, peering over the edge of the couch wide-eyed. "Hey, you all right?" he asked concernedly, reaching down a hand to help Alexis up.

Seth eyed Jake as the Spaniard walked to his room.

Seth pursed his lips. "Tony, I don't know what's with Jake, but don't take him at his word about a girl until you know better," he said quietly.

He headed to his room and figured he'd get some work out of the way.

Fifteen minutes later, he was horribly bored.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 am

Antonio sighed, throwing his hands up in the air, "Dude I have no idea! If there is drama I'd just rather not be involved, that's it." He knew that Jake could be saying things because maybe he liked her or whatever, but he had at least he thought he had, gotten on speaking terms with him again so he wasn't going to screw up how things functioned in the dorms because of a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 am

Ashton nodded. "Probably for the best, bro," he said, going over to his PS3 again.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Alexis got up with his help, rubbing at her head. "Dizzy and my head hurts now but yeah." She nodded a little and looked up at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next