New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Luke shrugged it off, flopping back down on the couch, eyes half-closed. "No problem," he said, stifling a yawn. He stretched lazily, opened his eyes and blinked up at her sleepily. "I was actually expecting you to pull me down, you know? Did you suddenly get nicer?"

Nova barked angrily from his corner, in a thoroughly bad mood. Evelyn and Jake had spoiled him, completely giving him free reign to go anywhere and do anything. Nova pawed at the ground and huffed when he realized this was getting him nowhere. He attempted to reach out and grab a nearby toy, and ended up pawing the air fruitlessly when his leash stretched to its maximum length.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 am

"Because if I pulled you down, you'd fall on me and your fat-ass would crush me." Alexis chirped in a very her-fashion and moved the toy closer to Nova for him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 am

Luke pulled a face, mildly offended. He sprawled out along the couch, head on one arm rest and legs dangling off the other side. "So, I was considering auditioning for Julliard," he commented absently, watching Nova yip and pounce on his toy. "For, um, late entry."

[[Evelyn from Wall St.]]

Evelyn flashed a smile at the Don as she entered the lobby, earphones plugged in and an old Nirvana song buzzing in her ears. She hit the call button on the lift and jolted when a familiar voice called her name, faint over the sound of the music.

"Hey, Izak," she said absently, nodding at him as the elevator appeared. Izak grinned and got on after her, holding it open for some girl behind him. "How's it going?" Evelyn asked him, pulling out one earphone and letting it dangle on her chest. She reached past him and hit 5 on the CP.

"Cold," Izak said shortly. "It rained earlier for a while. I am not looking forwards to this winter."

"Wait till it snows," she said darkly, pausing her song. Izak shuddered visibly.

"My cousin wants to go to this stupid resort thing. Snowboarding and all," he said. "Sounds fun....except it means I'd be around him twenty-four seven and watch him bully the service staff."

Evelyn stumbled when the lift jerked a bit. "God, someone needs to sue them."

Izak grimaced. "And have to take the stairs for the rest of the year?"

When they finally reached the fifth floor, Evelyn bade Izak farewell and headed down the hall to her own suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 am

"Hey- you're taking up the couch, and really? Sounds perfect for you, rockstar." Alexis said, moving to sit on the floor by his head, resting her head against the front side of the arm rest, looking up at the ceiling. "Think they'll let a late entry in?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 am

Luke shrugged and turned on his side so he was staring at the back of her head. "I'll blow them away with my sheer skills," he said cheerfully. "Or, you know, I could take James with me and have him charm the judges." He reached out a hand and caught a lock of her hair, still rather sleepy. Their couch was really comfortable. Luke yanked on the lock like it was a bell-pull.

At that second, Nova lifted his head, dropping his toy and pivoting to face the door. He barked excitedly, straining on his leash.

Evelyn neared the door and pulled out her keys. From inside, frantic barking began. She grinned as she pulled open the door. She entered, shut it behind her and spotted Nova near the table nearby, leashed to a leg.

She frowned. WHat the hell?

"Hey, buddy, what've you been doing?" she asked, dropping down to untie him. Nova leapt into her arms happily and Evelyn straightened as he licked her cheek. She glanced around, spotting Luke and Alexis, and a smirk tugged at her lips. Luke was sprawled on the couch while Alexis leaned against it, and he had a lock of her hair in his fingers.

"Sorry, am I intruding?" Evelyn asked, eyes dancing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 am

"O-LU-oh for god sakes." Alexis' glared up at Evelyn and reached up, putting her hand over the spot where the hair connected to her poor scalp and tried to pull her hair away without it being yanked out by the roots. "Evelyn, didn't you do that enough on the phone?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 am

"She did WHAT on the phone?" Luke asked, feeling uneasy under Evelyn's amused gaze. He dropped his hand and raised an eyebrow at her.

Evelyn grinned wider. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Alexis," she said calmly. She turned to head to her room with a squirming Nova in her arms, and then stopped to look at Alexis again. "Unless, you know, there is something to be talking about?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 am

Alexis went a little red. "There isn't!" She protested and looked around for something to throw at Evelyn, grabbing the pillow by Luke's legs on the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am

Luke couldn't understand girls. At all. Evelyn and Alexis might as well be talking in Latin for all he could understand. What was the "something" Evelyn wasn't saying out loud? And how the hell had Alexis managed to pick up on it so quickly when he couldn't?

Evelyn stifled a giggle and ducked around the wall to the hallway. "Defensive, jeez. So I guess I did walk in at the wrong time, huh?"

"It's your house," Luke said, clueless.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:45 am

"Evelyn!" Alexis shouted slightly with a groan. "That's not funny! Haven't we done this once already?!" She pointed out, ready to chuck the pillow at her if she came back around.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 am

Evelyn cracked a grin. "All right," she relented. Alexis was blushing furiously. Evelyn flashed Luke a grin, saying, "I'll be in my room..." She headed to her dorm room and unlocked it, setting Nova down and picking out a pair of sweatpants and a tank so she could catch a nap. It was about eight now, so she decided to get a snack first before crashing.

She pulled her hair free of its ponytail, closed the blinds and door, and changed quickly. Nova was now snoozing in his basket. Unlike Jake, he was no peeping tom.

She slipped on a pair of slippers and a cute crescent moon necklace and then, feeling chilly, yanked on Jake's football sweater. It was huge, of course, and dwarfed her, but it was cosy. She ran her fingers through her curled hair (an after-effect of being knotted in a ponytail all day) and headed to the kitchen to get herself a plate of the pasta.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luke, meanwhile, shot Alexis a funny look. "So what was all that in girl-code?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 am

"You reaaaaaaally don't wanna know, Luke, trust me." Alexis replied, putting the pillow in her lap as she turned her body to be able to look at him easier and pulled her legs up, resting her chin on the pillow now which was tucked between her body and legs. "It was CHILDISH for her to bring up."She said rather loudly so Evelyn would surely hear her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:24 am

Evelyn was perched on the counter by the microwave, waiting for her pasta to heat up. She swung her feet and grinned. "It was the TRUTH Alexis is denying!" she sang loudly.

Luke threw Alexis a baffled look. "Do I want to know?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

"I just said you didn't wanna know, Luke." Alexis cringed and glared towards the kitchen. "NOT the truth! Do you NOT recall how this turned out last time??"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 am

Luke blinked at this. What last time?

Evelyn grinned at the microwave and replied, "We don't KNOW how it went last time! It was unclear!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 am

"I told you everything when I got home!" Alexis threw her arms up in frustration and shot Luke an apologetic look.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 am

"You still don't know why it went down like it did!" Evelyn answered. There was a punctuating BEEP and she reached over and swung open the microwave, taking out the warm plate and resting it on her lap as she sat on the counter. She reached down and pulled open a drawer to grab a fork and began eating, feeling like she hadn't in about 12 hours.

Luke had given up trying to work this out. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to zone out completely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 am

Alexis got up and went to the kitchen. "Yeah well- I don't want it going down the toilet like it did last time," She paused in the entrance, looking Evelyn over. "At least I'M not wearing a piece of his CLOTHING."She said, pointing out the obvious as she crossed her arms and switched her weight to one foot.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 am

Evelyn's eyes widened - and she began choking over her mouthful of pasta. "Wh-what?!" she spluttered, indignantly. "It's..." She swallowed, clearing her airways, and then said defensively, "What are you talking about?" Her face flared red.

Seth was done a lot of his homework. About an hour later, he got up and decided to head out to occupy his mind.

Of course, he had Connor to deal with.

Seth shoved his feet into sneakers and headed next door, testing the suite door first. It had been left ope, probably by Connor or his roommate. Seth walked in quietly, feeling very 007 as he stole to the dor of Connor's dorm room. He pressed an ear against it.

His eyes widened. A girl was giggling inside. And then she squealed. Connor was no doubt having fun.

Bitch, i'll get you back, Seth thought devilishly. He backed away and glanced around himself. He headed to Connor's bathroom. Bathrooms were fun places, evidently. He rummaged around and found a can of shaving foam. He shook it and then proceeded to the door of Connor's dorm again.

Seth flattened himself to the wall next to it and raised a hand.

THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD THUD. He knocked several times, harshly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 am

"Mother fuckin'.." Connor mumbled and muttered something to the girl, it going silent for a moment before he got up, shirt off and the poor girl already was stripped down to her undergarments, as he went over and threw the door open. "Goddamnit, Terence, I paid you to leave the suite for a couple of hours!"He shouted, sticking his head out.

"Oh please, you are wearing Jake's hoodie!" Alexis said, pointing at the bright orange clothing. "You've got no place to talk."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 am

Seth caught sight of Connor's face poking out. Poor Terrence was going ot get hell for this.

Seth's finger pressed down on the can of foam - and shaving cream splattered Connor's face very thoroughly. Seth lifted his arm about to ensure he got a good load of it everywhere. "Wazzup, neighbour?" he exclaimed gleefully.

Evelyn twirled her fork in one hand, grimacing. "He didn't ask for it back so I'm assuming I own it now. It's not his anymore. And...." She shrugged, still red in the face, "it's really cold! Don't change the topic. It's about you and Lover Boy out there!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 am

Connor just stood there for a moment before reaching up and wiping it away from his eyes, before glaring at Seth. "I swear to god, I'm going to kill you Andreasis..."He started before pausing when the girl spoke up.

"Hey! Does he wanna join in too?" She giggled from her spot.

Connor's eyes widened and his lips twitched from trying to not laugh.

"And let me guess, it smells just like Jake, doesn't it?" Alexis countered back quickly. "There's nothing going on with me and Lo-LUKE."She quickly covered her mess up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 am

Seth stepped around the stunned/amused Connor to examine the half-dressed girl Connor had been fooling around wiht.

Seth's eyes twinkled. "Hey, sure," he agreed mischievously. Before Connor could protest, Seth walked over to her, leaned over, bracing one hand on the bed to support himself, and abruptly sprayed her full in the face with shaving cream.

He straightened and darted out of the room, calling back, "You joined in the fun, babe!" He clapped Connor on the shoulder, laughing ecstatically. "Thanks man, that was too good to pass up."

Evelyn gaped at Alexis. "I washed it, so no, it smells nothing like him!" she protested, forcing down the sudden blush that rose to her face. "And who the hell is Lo? Are you having a love triangle here and I didn't know?"

Her eyes widened when her memory clicked. "Oh my God! Seth's middle name is Loren!"

Luke, in the living room, opened one eye. He'd been unable to sleep thanks to those two. And had been lying there with his eyes closed, hearing every word they said.

Seth? he wondered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 am

"I almost called Luke, Lover-boy because you called him Lover-boy. What does that prick's girly middle name have to do with this!?" Alexis said, scrunching her nose in disgust at just the mention of Seth.

"...We're so dead." Connor declared as the girl screamed outraged, threw her clothes on and stormed out.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 am

Seth stepped sideways as she hurtled past him and disappeared, slamming the front door. He shrugged at Connor. "I hear Hell is really warm and toasty. And go wipe that gunk off your face and throw on some clothes, bro. This ain't Eden and people get weirded out when you parade naked."

He paused and added, "Unless you want to go ahead and horrify Alexis and Evelyn. I'm sure it'll make Red adore you even more."

Evelyn shrugged and resumed eating. "Seth seems really into you. And there's obviously all this tension there, so..." She paused, and remembered she should really have lowered her voice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next