New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 am

Jacob noticed Evelyn's sudden change in her behavior, she seemed all tense and nervous. She even looked a little sick. "Um hey you okay, you're not getting sick or something are you?

Jacob leaned forward and placed a hand on her forehead, she felt a little clamy but he wasn't sure if it was because of their water war or sickness.

"You're fine right? Cause I'm no doctor I can't tell, you just feel a little cold though." Jake informed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am

Evelyn flinched away from his hand instantly, her blush growing, and resisted a sudden urge to slap him. God, why were boys all so clueless? If it weren't for females, they probably wouldn't even have invented fire yet!

"I'm fine," she muttered, mortified. She looked down at her feet and then decided to put distance between them because he'd moved over. She got up abruptly and walked to the door, sitting down against it and picking up her lone sneaker. She began tying it on so she'd have something to do with her suddenly clammy hands. I freaking hate hormones. Why couldn't I be stuck in here with some ugly troll?

"I just, uh, I'm just hu-hungry," she stammered uneasily. It wasn't a complete lie but it was also not the truth. She kept her eyes down. "You have any gum left?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 am

Females, he tried to help and she freaked out. Not that he even knew what was wrong with her anyway.

Jacob reached into his pocket and tossed it at Evelyn, "Catch!" He warned her so she wouldn't shout at him.

He reached in his pocket though and pulled out the pack of gum, and he wondered what he threw at Evelyn? Then it hit him he forgot he had his wallet with him.

Oh well not like she could do anything with it in here, "My bad I threw the wrong thing, here's the gum" He tossed that to her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am

Evelyn caught the wallet and the gum smacked her in the face - again. "Jake!"

She rubbed her nose and placed his wallet on her lap, legs crossed under her. She took out a piece of gum and popped it into her mouth before picking up his wallet again.

Her eyes narrowed up at him and she suddenly hurtled his wallet at him with the speed of a heat-seeking missile. It thunked heavily into his chest. That's for unnerving me, you bastard, she thought silently. Even though it hadn't really been his fault. But she would blame him anyways. Evelyn hated feeling flustered, and right now, he was flustering her a lot.

She crossed her arms, mood souring, and leaned her head back against the wall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am

Jacob grunted as his wallet impacted into his chest, he grabbed the leather wallet and slid it into his pocket.

"Don't be so moody I didn't mean to hit ya, besides I think you bruised my rib cage." He winced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am

Evelyn felt somewhat guilty. It wasn't his fault she was so annoyed with herself. "Sorry," she muttered contritely. "Put your shirt on," she said suddenly. For Christ's sake, she added mentally. "I'd rather Seth not walk in here and start assuming," she finished, embarrassed. Of course, that wasn't the only reason but she didn't want him gloating if she told him the other one.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am

Jacob reached over and touched his wife beater it was still damp and he hated wearing damp clothes. Truth be told he would have taken his pants off and just sat in his boxers, but he figured she was uncomfortable enough.

"Its still wet, I'll put it on soon." Jake retorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 am

Evelyn mentally groaned and resisted an urge to order Jake to put on the damned shower curtain. She looked resolutely at her feet, biting her bottom lip. Where the hell was Seth?!

"Whatever," she said, pulling a classic Jake tone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am

"Please you know I look good right now. You're just jealous cause you don't know how to be sexy." Jake taunted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

Evelyn's head jerked up and she gaped at him, momentarily stunned. Was he for real?

"I'm JEALOUS?" she asked, disbelieving. Okay, so the guy was cute but sheesh, did he have to be an egomaniac? "Oh please, half the boys I saw in my one week in France would put you in the Troll category, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:02 am

"Says the girl who looks like the queen of the trolls. I bet you don't have a sexy bone in your body. Well you do cause you're hot, but besides that nada. No one says you gotta be a hoe, but even the other virgins know how to be alluring." Jake mocked her, he was bored and he figured he'd rile her up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am

Evelyn felt her face flare up in anger. This kid really had no idea what he was saying, did he?

"Well, I'm sorry," she said, sitting up. Her eyes flashed. "I just didn't think you were worth wasting charm on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am

Jake waved a dismissive hand at her, "Yeah, yeah. Talk is cheap Evelyn. You don't have any charm so you have nothing to waste."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 am

Evelyn stared at him. He's such a prick. If it were legal, I'd hold his head in the toilet bowl till he drowned and then flush his body down too.

But he was toying with her. She realized that. Evelyn eyed him appraisingly, shaking her head. Hell if she was going near him. At least until he had the decency to put on a shirt.

Her hands fisted angrily at her sides. She'd told James she wasn't playing this siren game anymore. And she'd meant it.

But it was so hard right now not to shut Jake up. And she knew how. But she was mature.

Evelyn sank back against the wall, peeling her eyes off him and licked her lips, trying to compose herself. "Try harder, Sal," she said quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 am

"Right Evelyn, sexy. I take it every time you try you fall of furniture? I mean I know my luck is bad, but damn even I can dance on a table drunk."Jake said nonchalantly, he grabbed his wife beater and put it back on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 am

Evelyn was really being stretched to the end of her tether - yet again.

She hated this day. It ranked just below Friday on her list of Failed Days in NYC.

Evelyn gritted her teeth and finally snapped. She leaped to her feet and strode over to the idiot, grabbing the front of his shirt where he sat on the tub's wall. She jerked him forward so he almost fell facefirst to the floor. "What is WRONG with you?" she hissed. "If you're so bored, count the damn floor tiles!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am

Jake nearly collided into the tub, but was just inches away from Evelyn's wrath. Jake rolled his brown eyes at her,"There are 346 tiles in this bathroom, trust me you think I was saving that for last or something. Besides you're only getting so defensive because you know I'm right." He said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 am

Evelyn glowered - and then shoved him backward into the tub hard. "You're an idiot, you know that? God, I cannot wait till we get out of here!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 am

"Oww!"Jacob moaned, he wasn't really expecting to get thrown like a rag doll. Damn that had hurt him.

"Shit..." He rubbed the back of his pounding head, "Like I said earlier, sexually frustrated." Jake drew in a sharp breath and looked at his hand, "Am I bleeding?" He asked himself rubbing his head again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 am

Evelyn paled. Oh crap. Why did I do that? He riled her way too easily. She grimaced and stepped into the tub, kneeling beside the idiot. "Crap, let me see. God, do you have to be so annoying? I didn't meant to crack your skull open again." She slid her hand behind his head and felt a large bump.. "Oh...um..."

Evelyn felt a horrid twinge of guilt. "Yeah, I think you might have a slight bruise..." she muttered, feeling ashamed that she'd lost her temper so easily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:20 am

Jake felt the bump forming on the back of his head and scowled, "Listen as much as you would like to scramble my brain, my head isn't supposed to be cracked like an eggshell!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:22 am

Evelyn felt really horrible now. She withdrew her hand hastily. "Well, I - you just - you were toying with me! I got mad!" she said defensively.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 am

"I was just harassing you a little, I didn't think you were going to storm over here and beat my head into the ground." Jacob retorted in his defense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped. Her temper began to simmer again. In her annoyance, she stood up, reached out and pressed two fingers harshly to Jake's bruise before snapping her hand back. "Aw, I'm so sorry, you prick."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 am

"Dude, it helped me pass highschool and get into college sorta." Connor shrugged, "and I got to watch girls jump around in tiny skirts, what could be better?" He said. The elevator doors soon enough opened on their floor and they headed to Seth's suite.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next