New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Ashton nodded. "Pity, you thought she was hot too," he taunted his brother, hitting the call button of the elevator. "Jake has dibs evidently. Not to mention a temper."

Evelyn wasn't sure how they got to this point. She just remembered that arguing with Jake was a bad idea. It led to violence in some cases.

She hadn't been able to help herself though. Connor had already annoyed her and she wasn't sure if Seth and Jake were the "sick friends" he'd meant. Probably were.

Still, she didn't want him throwing fists around...she exhaled, looking away.

"You know what, fine!" she relented quietly, turning away toward her room with Nova. "I'll take my bitter-ass attitude out of sight if you stop showing up wherever I am."

"Too late for popcorn," Seth muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

"Trust me! You're the last person I ever want to see! But since I have the shittiest luck I see you everywhere!" Jake yelled storming towards the door, Ashlee moved out of his way and let him exit.

Ashlee sighed, so much for peaceful bonding between those two.

Ashlee went into Evelyn's room again this time without knocking, "Um Ev? I thought you two were okay, what the hell?"

"Umm yeah... I know about that temper. Remember he was yelling at me with a knife in his hand." Antonio shuddered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

The elevator arrived and the twins stepped in. "Well, I just hope Jake isn't in a bad mood after that. He just isn't much fun to hang with," Ashton stated.

Seth followed Jake swiftly, snagging his arm before the Spaniard got too far from the door, and pulling him to a halt. "Hey, Jake, stop!" Shit, why does this keep happening?!

"You need to fix this."

Evelyn was on her desk chair, spinning slowly with Nova whimpering in her lap, clearly frightened of the yelling over his head. She ran her fingers along his sides slowly, feeling completely drained. She looked up at Ashlee wearily. "I don't...I don't even know. It's like, everytime he opens his mouth lately, something annoying flies out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Antonio nodded, it was true. The Jacob he met a year ago and this Jacob were two different people.

"Fix it? Fix it! Why do I always have to fix shit? I'll admit Seth I can be stubborn as hell even when I am wrong! But for once its not my fault! I always have to go there and apologize to her and no! If things are gonna get "fixed" she has to come to me." Jake spat angirly.

He was tired and annoyed of always having to be the one that apologized.

"Hon he's a boy, almost everything a boy says annoys a girl. Hell even Luke gets annoying sometimes." Ashlee snorted sitting at the foot of Evelyn's bed across from her.

"Ev is there something else about him that is bothering you?" Ashlee asked curiously.

For Evelyn, things always seemed to be more then what was presented at the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Evelyn frowned, looking down at Nova. "No. I mean, I was annoyed at him yesterday because of something but then I kind of decided it was stupid so...right now, I'm just frustrated how every time i question something, he blows up. I didn't assume he was the one who did something to Nova! I know he cares about him! I was just mad because he should be watching Nova. But yesterday, Jake freaked out on me over a damn cupcake, instantly assuming it was a chocolate cupcake I gave Nova! I'm not an idiot, like he seems to keep assuming! From the start, he's been treating me like I'm a stupid little girl!" Evelyn paused for a breath. Her cheeks were burning in anger. She exhaled, inhaled and continued furiously, "I always thought I had anger management issues, Ashlee. But that guy nearly knocked my head off and it was freaking scary. I've honestly never been more scared in the past FIVE years than I was then -"

She stopped, horrified. What on earth had she said that for?

"I thought you worked this out. Why, all of a sudden, did you start bickering all over again, over that damn mutt?!" Seth demanded.

The elevator started moving and Ashton stretched sleepily. "Oh, hey, that other girl there, Ashlee. You think she was the one we were supposed to double with?" he asked. "For that date thing?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Ashlee's jaw dropped in horror. Jacob had almost hit her?

Ashlee couldn't believe it! She kind of had a feeling he had a bad temper, but enough to where he'd hit a girl!

If it was one thing Ashlee hated is when men abused women, since James' cousin Damien used to beat her when they were together.

Ashlee rose, from her spot furious, "He hit you! He almos hit you! What the hell kind of! Ev what are you doing with someone like that?! All it takes is one time, ooh! The nerve! I'm gonna kick his ass!" Ashlee yelled.

Evelyn may be pushy but she didn't deserve that!

"I have no damn idea! I thought things were cool and then she snaps! Its like what the hell? Why do even bother?" Jake groaned.

"Yeah that's her friend Ashlee, she's cute." Antonio told his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

"Gee, thanks, I almost had a date with her, Tony," Ashton replied. "Before you screwed up, dude."

Seth shrugged. "You both have quick tempers. It's not one person's fault. But seriously, we locked you two up for FIVE fucking hours!" he said irritably.. "What else will it take? Or is this bickering thing going to keep on no matter what?"

Evelyn was somewhat alarmed, and then she realized why Ashlee, of all people, would be so furious.

"I'm not with him, remember?" Evelyn said, keeping her voice calm. Jake would flatten Ashlee with both eyes closed if she went after him. Evelyn didn't want her best friend anywhere near his anger.

"And I don't think he honestly intended to hit me. He said he was trying to scare me into leaving," she added, quieter now. She frowned to herself. Why in the hell was she defending him?!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 pm

"Evelyn he almost ripped your head off!! No excuse! If he wanted you to leave he should have told you! Not use your head as a wrecking ball!" Ashlee shouted.

"I don't know! I have no idea what it will take! She's freaking psycho!" Jacob stated.

"Hey! Come on, she's always here, you can always ask her out yourself." Antonio grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Evelyn opened her mouth....but couldn't think of a single thing to say. Ashlee was right.

She opened her arms and Nova sprang free, padding over to his basket. Evelyn ran her hands through her hair, swiveling her chair to face her desk and then buried her face in her hands. "I don't know, Ashlee. I really...seriously, first James, and now this. I should just declare myself a nun already. I don't....I don't know what to do about Jake. He half-owns Nova so it's not like I'll never have to face him again. AND he lives down the hall. Tell me what to do?" she mumbled into her hands. "I know next time I see him, it'll just be ugly. He'll say something, I'll say something, we'll both get into it again! I don't get why there are random times we get along and then he just turns into..." She trailed off.

Seth rolled his eyes. "So I guess that was your only motivation for warning Tony away from her, right?" he asked snidely. "Because she's so crazy and you were looking out for his best interests." They reached the elevator but Seth didn't hit the call button.

"I somehow doubt she'll want anything to do with anyone associated with Seth and Jake though. She'd be crazy if she did," Ashton pointed out.

Luke was once again on the couch, this time watching crappy daytime TV. "James?" he asked, looking over at him. "Are you done thinking yet?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Ashlee took a deep breath, she needed to calm down first and she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed, "Ev I don't want you around someone like that I'm sure he didn't mean it but I don't know, you two do have to see each other cause of Nova but... damn." Ashlee cursed.

She thought JEv fights were bad.

Jake scowled at Seth, "You know what, whatever! I'm just sick of it alright? Just drop it."

"Hey come on, not all of us are pyscho. I'm sure she would give you a chance." Antonio told his brother, he felt pretty bad about things falling through.

James hadn't really thought of much really, he didn't get why he wasn't. Its like his brain didn't feel like dealing with emotions anymore.
"I guess." James said flatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Evelyn bit her lip as she sat up again. Nova waddled back to her with a lone white sock in his mouth, and dropped it at her feet. She flashed him a slight smile and he barked, wagging his short tail. "I guess....I'll just not give Nova to him then," she said quietly. "I don't want to see him anymore. I thought we'd be able to get past all of this but okay, the fight, I honestly would have gotten over. We're always bickering.

"But lately, it's been like every fight turns really, really ugly. And then the him losing his temper thing...I don't want to be around him when he's like that. He can be really nice sometimes," she added guiltily, feeling like she was painting Jake in a wrong light for Ashlee. She glanced at Ashlee hesitantly. "I've told you, and as hard as it might seem to believe when you see him like he was today, there are times when he's really sweet....I don't get why he just flips. I mean....well, okay, so he's bipolar but that just..." She paused, confused again, and rubbed her hands over her eyes. "Damn it, I need to find me another guy. Jake's the reason I got over James. I need to try it again, I guess."

Seth shrugged. "I'm sick of it too. So's everyone else. But it's still damn entertaining," he added guiltily. "Watching your fights."

Ashton shrugged. "I guess. I dunno. I'm not really looking to date anyways."

The elevator hit the lobby and they got out, heading for the lounge.

Luke was beyond frustrated at this point. He reached behind his head and grabbed the cushion he was resting his neck on. He lobbed it at James' head, hitting him in the face with it. "You know what, that's it. You're getting another intervention! Not from me. Or from Ashlee, Seth or Jake. Clearly, you need another face-to-face with the root of your problem!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 pm

"Ev listen don't even think about finding another guy! Just go out and enjoy yourself! Forget having boyfriends or anything. Just flirt, go out hang out with the girls or whatever. Do good in school. Trust me the boys are always gonna be there." Ashlee said because honestly it was the truth.

"No! I refuse to go see Evelyn! I'm fine Luke, just god! No! No! NO! I refuse to go!" James protested. He didn't care, he wasn't talking to her because the more he saw her the harder it was for him.

Jacob cracked a smile even though he didn't want to, "Bastard, well you're gonna have to find another source of entertainment. I quit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Evelyn glanced at Ashlee. "See, I'd have said the same thing, but for once, I want to see what it's like not having to deal with a douchebag. First it was James terrorizing me throughout highschool. I KNOW he sabotaged my dates. Now I have Jake jerking me around on a damn string! I get that the single thing is all good but I've done it way too long. And, my residence formal's in a month. I don't want to go with some random guy. I want to go with someone I know so obviously, I'd have to go out there and find him."

Luke simply shot James an amused smile. "So now you're thinking and feeling," he pointed out.

Seth snickered and then pushed the lift button. "Yeah, right. The day you two successfully manage to ignore each other, Connor will embrace Lent for abstinence."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Jake shuddered, "I tried that last year during Lent, abstience? Worst forty days of my life. Although I must admit this last month, is tying pretty close for first." Jake snorted.

"Yeah well, I don't feel like having feelings. Numbness is so much better." James frowned.

He had to admit one of the best feelings was not feeling.

"Well the only way you're gonna meet someone for that formal is by putting yourself out there, oh and having a killer dress and inviting your best friend too." Ashlee grinned wrapping her arm around Evelyn's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Evelyn grinned. "I can't invite you, silly. You have to bring only one guest. You can snag a guy from here though," she added slyly, feeling a little better. She was sure she'd find a cute, decent guy in this damn campus. Screw the bastard Spaniard. He'd toyed with her enough.

Seth grinned, leaning against the wall. "Yeah, I like how she's killed your lovelife and now you're killing hers."

Luke groaned. "I'm not letting you do this! I mean, c'mon, um...don't you think, for instance, Rose is really hot?" he demanded, determined to crack James' stupid shell.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

"Damn!" Ashlee cursed then she shrugged, "Oh well I'll just bug the crap out of Luke, if I don't find someone." She smiled.

"Yeah she brought me down and I'm taking her with me, she ain't getting off that easy." Jake snorted.

"Dude she's pretty, but I'm not doing the virgin thing again. You saw how this ended and I'm not putting myself through that again." James let out a big breath.

"Why are girls such whores?" He complained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Evelyn grinned. She still kind of thought Luke and Ashlee were adorable together, even as friends. "Aww, the puppy in a tux," she said, grin widening. "Or, hey, you could go with that hot foreign dude, whatsisname? You guys seemed to hit it off."

She suddenly remembered, several weeks ago, in McDonalds, Jake telling her she should go to the formal with him, because he'd be a fun date. Evelyn cringed inside.

Seth snorted. "You do realize the more you exact revenge on her, the more you'll hang around her....unless, of course, that's what you WANT to have it like?" he asked deviously. "I mean, hey, I don't fault you. She's no ugly ho."

"What girls are we talking about?" Luke asked, since neither Evelyn nor Rose were "whores".
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"Who Izak? Yeah he's a cutie, but I hardly know him. I mean I don't know if he likes me you know? I did insult him. Hmm, one of the twins, not Tony the other one Ashton? Right? He's cute too. I bugged him when he was trying to nap earlier." Ashlee snickered.

"I need severe distractions. I'll drive myself straight into the loony bin if I keep this up." Jake said, sounding oddly tired.

Right now he didn't even want to be near females.

"Lucas I am speaking of the entire female population being whores in my own frustration." James said and stopped himself because he usually never sounded so smart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Evelyn paused. "Oh, you know Tony, his twin? He sort of asked me out and then we figured you and Ashton would double with us...but then, I dunno, it kind of never went through. He never got back to me about it. Considering he's Jake's roommate, probably a good thing."

The elevator dinged open and Seth glanced at them before saying, "What, you wanna get drunk so you can be all over Red again?"

Luke was eyeing James, somewhat disturbed. "Okayyy....James, I'm booking you a therapeutic session with Evelyn." He pulled put his phone and lifted it up, typing a quick text to the redhead/brunette in question.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

James really couldn't explain what happened next, but one minute he's standing talking to Luke, the next he's tackling his best friend into the ground, wrestling him for Luke's phone.

"NOO!! LUCAS! You do that and I will kick your ass!" He grunted.

Jacob laughed, "No for once no alcohol, I don't know I'll get another job, or box again. I need distractions."

Ashlee nodded, "Ahh I see. Well damn that sucks! He seemed real cute, but oh well things are awkward it would be weird if I hung around there without you." Ashlee said, although she did think Ashton was cute she still had options.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Luke toppled off the couch onto James with a yelp. "What the SHIT, dude???" he howled, smacking his head onto the sofa leg on the way down. He held his phone up out of James' reach. "See, already it's working!"

His thumb inched toward the Send button.

"We should have a streetrace," Seth said. "With the cops," he added, entering the elevator. "Oy, wake up."

Evelyn suddenly smirked. "You know who would be a fun date? Seth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Connor was checking on Frankie and took a quick shower before heading out into the hallway, while grabbing his phone from his pocket and texted Seth. yo, where you at?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:00 pm

James needed to get Luke to drop his phone! So James did the only thing he could think of...

He bit Lucas in the arm.

"Seth is entertaining but I think he gets joy out of bugging Alexis, since he was using her head as a drum set earlier." Ashlee giggled.

"Oh my god YES! We need to race! Its been too damn long!" Jake exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Luke howled like a dying cat. He promptly elbowed James in the face. "Take that, pretty-boy!" he sneered, rolling off James and yanking his arm away.

He hit Send and threw both hands up in victorious fists. "YES, it's done!!"

"Seth just wants to sleep with her," Evelyn said promptly. "And I doubt he'd ask her to the formal when he knows she'd say no."

Seth glanced down at his phone and then held the lift door open for Jake. "Can you come in first?" he asked, amused. He replied: In hallway, heading dwn 2 lounge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Hold the doors for me! D: Connor sent quickly before heading for the elevator.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next