New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 am

Jacob snickered, taking Nova out of his sweater and letting him run around the dorm he went to go sit on the arm rest of the girls couch near Seth.

James, Ashlee and Luke had been walking down the hallway together, they realized the door had been left wide open, Ashlee thought it was probably because she knew they were coming or someone forgot to close it.

Ashlee walked in to see a very disgruntled and red Evelyn, James walked in right after Ashlee and his eyes widened, he wasn't really expecting to see Evelyn right when he got there, and in a sports bra.

Ashlee smiled, "Hey Ev, need time to get dressed?" She heard noise in the living area and she assumed there had been more people there.

James rubbed the back of his head, and figured he was uncomfortable enough, "Yeah... looking good Ev." James said awkwardly, "Excuse me." He said slipping out of there to the living area where he was surprised to Seth, Connor, Jake, and the twins.

James walked in hearing Connor's comment about Evelyn providing a good view, James smiled, "Thanks Connor, I do provide an excellent view." He greeted the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 am

Evelyn had heard Connor. Seth knew this because she had paused to flip Connor off before James showed up.

Seth leaned over the back of the couch and prodded Alexis' right temple with a finger in a steady drum beat. "'Sup, James," he called over to him. "And blondie," he added, grinning.

Luke raised an eyebrow, but opted to say nothing, rolling his eyes as he took a seat on the single-seater sofa. "How's it going, Lex?" he asked her sympathetically. He shot James an amused smirk and texted him as he talked to Alexis: Ur pathetic, dude.

Ashton took a seat near Jake's feet, stretching out his legs and stifling a yawn. He briefly wondered who the black-haired girl (aside form Alexis) was, but was too sleepy to question anything, so he simply closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the front of the arm rest.

And I thought Jake had the bad luck,Evelyn thought dismally. Evidently, he'd gifted it to her ever since the Renaissance fair. Evelyn felt so embarrassed right now, she didn't even stop to say anything to Ashlee before speeding up and storming into her room. She kicked her door closed so it swung half-heartedly. She was too annoyed with herself to bother closing it properly, and hastily grabbed a simple shirt and jeans. She wouldn't mind a nun outfit right now either.

Guess that's my Halloween costume solved, she thought bitterly, heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. She changed quickly after it, pulling a snug Juicy hoodie over her shirt, and returned to her room, kicking the door again (it refused to close again), and leaving her hair to dry. She pulled open her bag, plugged her earphones into her ears, hit Play on her iPod and began working, seated crosslegged on her bed in bare feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:42 am

Alexis gave Luke a small grin. "I'm okay. You?" She asked, closing her laptop and reached forward, setting it down.

Connor yanked on Alexis' ponytail even harder, which made her flinch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:53 am

Ashlee was gonna talk to Evelyn but she seemed rather annoyed so she decided to let her do her own thing until she felt like coming back out, she closed the door to their suite and went and sat in between the twins, one of them was obviously sleeping.

Which she was surprised, no way could she sleep through people talking. "I hate it when people do this to me when I'm trying to sleep, but I give you credit I could never just fall asleep when there is a bunch of people talking."

James grabbed a chair from the kitchen and checked his phone texting Luke back, Razz Just a joke, he propped the chair near the wall, and leaned back in it, playing with his phone, kind of wondering what Evelyn was doing, no doubt hiding out in her room until everyone left.

Although Evelyn should be the last thing he should be thinking about, he remembered that Seth had talked to him and replied to him, "Hey dude what's up?" James' blue eyes fell on Jake who was sitting on the arm rest of the couch, whistling and looking through his phone, and waved at him.

Jake looked up from the game on his screen and nodded at James, he wasn't sure what kind of terms he was on with the guy so he figured he'd just be civil as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 am

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Dude, knock it off," he remarked to Connor, amused now. "Clearly you need annoyance lessons from James." He texted James back: Plz. I saw ur face. Its ok dude. Ur allowed 2 look. ;D

Ashton's eyes had snapped open and cut his gaze to the girl seated near him, theone whose name he didn't know. "It's even harder when people are talking to me," he said jokingly, flashing her a brief smile.

Seth got bored of Alexis' ability to ignore him. He climbed over the back of the couch and dropped down heavily beside her, almost elbowing Jake off onto Ashton's head. "Damn, Jake, you just scared off the view," he quipped, shaking his head. He glanced around and then blinked when he realized Ashlee was seated on the floor near Ashton. "Oh, I didn't even see you there, Ashlee - damn, you're a shrimp, babe!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:06 am

Connor yanked harder to try and get her attention- and maybe annoy Luke. Alexis winced again and managed to pull her hair out of his grasp and curled up slightly, leaning her head on the armchair. She really didn't feel like having all these people in the suite.

Connor made a face at Alexis' lack of annoyance and moved to sit somewhere. "Stupid zombie."He mumbled, meaning Alexis.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 am

Jacob stabled himself to keep from flying off the couch since Seth that fat ass was jumping up and down like an A.D.D. chimp, Jake smacked him upside the head, "Oy Anderasis, no need to cause an earthquake we all know you're here."

Ashlee squeaked, afraid that someone on top of that couch was going to fall on top of her, she narrowed her eyes up at the silvery blond, "Sorry I'm not as leggy as Alexis or Ev, I'm fun sized." Ashlee smiled, then looked at Ashton, "I was going to shut up after. Sorry enjoy your nap." She pat him on the shoulder.

James' eyes widened at Luke's text and he nearly fell out of his chair. He straightened himself and sent back. Why Lucas I have no idea what you are talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 am

"Fuck you," Seth replied to Jake, giving him a shove in hopes of making him fall off the couch and smack his head. But Jake seemed to only be injured when Evelyn was around, so nothing happened. Seth reached out a foot and nudged Ashlee. "Fun-sized?" he asked devilishly. "Connor didn't mention that." He shot Connor a smirk.

Ashton shook his head and closed his eyes again, trying to ignore Seth shaking the couch with his constant fidgeting.

That guy could not sit still.

Luke glanced up from his phone and smiled knowingly at James, eyes twinkling in laughter. "Really, James?" he said loudly over Seth's complaints of "I'm bored!" "Because your face isn't turning all red? It's okay, dude, I'm positive you weren't the only guy ogling her."

Ashton's eyes snapped open and he shot James a surprised glance, as did Seth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 am

James' face wasn't red before, but he could feel his cheeks heating up now.

Ashlee shot Luke a stunned look, then James as well as Antonio.

Jake looked up from his phone raising an eyebrow and smirking, "Hey dude, nothing to be ashamed of we're all--well majority of us here are guys." Jake stood up and walked over to where James was sitting.

"But, see thing is though you have a problem." Jake said looking down at James.

James stared up at Jacob, what the hell was going on here?!

"No I don't, um what's going on?" James asked nervously, his eyes darting around the room.

Jacob chuckled, "He asked what's going on?" Jake paced around his chair and then stared James right in the eye.

"James we as your friends, your fellow bros! We are concerned! Concerned we are losing you! We want to help you!" Jake shook James' shoulders, his blue eyes filled with terror.

"Jake..let me go." James sputtered, was this really happening?

Ashlee stared in disbelief not knowing whether to laugh or not.

"Never! Not until you have seen the errors of your way! James we bring you here because we're worried, and that is why we as your friends are staging an intervention!" Jacob announced standing up straight.

Antonio's jaw dropped, he really didn't think this was going to happen.

Ashlee was trying really hard not to laugh even more so, James stared wide eyed not really sure if Jake was serious.

Antonio leaned over to Ashlee and muttered, "He's gonna make a run for it."

Ashlee nodded, and just like that James had gotten up and tried to make his way to the door.

Jacob chased after him and shouted to the others, "Quick he's making a break for it!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 am

"TACKLE HIM!" Seth announced, and leaped off the couch to dive at James like he was a football linebacker. Jake got there at the same time, before Luke and the twins had evne moved.

All three collided near the door. Seth landed on James and was immediately squashed by Jake, who had evidently run into them and tripped over.

"We're fixing this!" Seth hollered in James' ear.

Luke began to crack up at this point, along with Ashton. "He does need help," Luke agreed. "Sorry, James."

Evelyn's door creaked open and she didn't hear it, bent over her textbook, scribbling into a notebook. Until insistent barking met her ears. She peered over the side of her bed, earphones still in, to see Nova attempting to climb up and failing on his short stumpy legs.

"Aww, poor pup, don't worry," she cooed, leaning down to lift him onto her lap. "You'll be tall enough soo - no, don't chew my pen. Bad puppy!" She pulled her pen out of Nova's mouth and braced a hand over his forepaws to keep him from walking all over her homework. He reached out a small paw and nudged her cellphone, which was lying near her leg, and it lit up. Evelyn bent her head and kissed Nova's muzzle before trying to resume her work around him. He reached out another paw and changed the song playing on her iTouch.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 pm

"Seth!" Jake flailed falling over on top of James.

James grunted squriming and trying to escape and roll out from Jake and Seth, "Guys! Let me go! This is ridculous!"

"James quit living in denial! Accept that you have a problem!" Jake grunted sitting on top of James.

"Guys! Quick we have to tie him down!" Jacob ordered the gang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Seth scrambled up, shoving Jake off him while he pulled James to his feet. "Up we go!" He caught James in a headlock, one arm pinning down James' arms behind his back. "Now, cooperate, man! We're helping!"

Luke tapped a hand on the arm of the sofa he was on. "This will be painless, James." He flashed a grin.

"Are you going to come quietly?" Seth asked James, smirking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm

James struggled a bit more but decided that if he just sat on the couch. He could probably try and escape again.

James sat down on the couch and he looked up at them, "Okay what is going on here?"

Ashlee looked to Luke, and back at the boys and James.

"Don't everyone talk at once." Ashlee muttered.

"Right, James you were brought here out of concern. We are worried that we are losing you bro. Listen we know that underneath this whole depressing, emo stuff there is a cool dude! You need to get over Evelyn! You're missing out on a lot of stuff." Jake informed James.

James sat there, were they really...did his friends really feel this way? He didn't know what to say he decided to sit there.

Jake sighed, "Dude we hardly know ya, but listen speaking from a dude who was screwed by his ex, trust me you'll get over it and you'll meet someone else, but trust me you don't have to get married right now or something crazy like that. Just have fun, be a dude!" Jake punched him in the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 pm

"What he said," Seth piped in, amused more than anything else.

"When they say, be a dude, that doesn't necessarily mean go back to sleeping around. You weren't helping anyone -" Luke began.

"Sleeping around is fun," Seth interrupted. Luke threw him a disgusted look and turned back to James.

"You sleep around, you'll just be trying to find a cheap fix to your problem," he said.

"Like cheap Miller Lite instead of the gold," Seth intervened again. Luke's eyes narrowed.

"Stop comparing his problem to alcohol," he said irritably.

"Alcohol's an easily understood comparison," Seth replied smoothly. He turned back to James. "Ignore the love guru there and just remember that you're eighteen and single, dammit."

"So we're pretty much getting nowhere," Ashton muttered to his brother, leaning around Ashlee.

Nova was hacking, coughing crazily and letting out painful little barks. Evelyn unplugged her ears, paused her song and glanced down at him as she put down her pen. "What's wrong, boy?" She ruffled his head and back and Nova edged away, peering over the side of the bed. Evelyn had barely managed to pick him up when he began hacking up what looked like blood.

"Oh my God!" She hastily held him over the edge so his bloody-looking puke would hit the carpet instead of her homework. "What the hell have they been feeding you?!" Nova dangled in her grip and waved his paws feebly in the air, looking rather Simba-like as he whined piteously. His big brown eyes widened mournfully at her. Evelyn groaned and pulled him back after ensuring he was done throwing up whatever it was. She hugged him to her and debated facing humiliation out there in exchange for tearing Jake's head off for whatever he'd done. Well, it might not be Jake. He did freak out over the chocolate/vanilla cupcake the previous day.

Still, if he had Nova in his care, whatever happened was on the Spaniard's head. Evelyn gritted her teeth.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Ashlee shook her head, why did boys always have to be so weird.

Ashlee wedged herself between Seth and Luke.

"Listen James, because these guys well they're idiots." Ashlee stated.

Jake scoffed offended at Ashlee's comment, and she just ignored him.

"James listen like has been said time and time again. We get it you need to get over it but, you've been sleeping around and its obvious it hasn't helped you. You're gonna meet a girl, but you have to open yourself up okay? You have to let Ev go. I know you won't forget her, and any good times you guys did have." Ashlee took a deep breath.

"But James you're in a new place, new people and experiences and you're gonna miss out on all of it if you sit here moping over Evelyn."Ashlee said to James.

James sat there listening to Ashlee, and the rest. It was pretty overwhelming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Seth stretched, already getting bored of this. "Dude, quit dragging it out. She's already screwed you over in every possible way she could!" he stated, throwing Jake a pointed glance. He stretched, and then checked his buzzing phone for a message. "You know what you need? A fake ID and Vegas."

Luke ran a hand over his face. "Okay, I think he got the point."

Seth shrugged and headed for the door. "If we're done here, I have less productive things to do with my time," he remarked, waving his phone. "Good luck, James."

As he pulled open the door, he could have sworn he heard a puppy whine. He paused and threw Jake a questioning glance. "The mutt's probably stuck in the dishwasher, dude."

A couple of trips to the bathroom later, Evelyn had managed to clean up Nova's throw-up. Luckily, this showed her it wasn't blood she'd seen, but some weird component of whatever he'd eaten. She was extremely relieved but still freaked out. She got up after the final scrubbing of the carpet and washed out the cloth in the bathroom, putting it away before going back to her room. Voices were coming from the living room and she froze when she heard her own name.

"....James you're in a new place, new people and experiences and you're gonna miss out on all of it if you sit here moping over Evelyn," Ashlee was saying.

Evelyn felt a sudden shot of jerking nerves in her stomach. She paused and doubled back toward the bathroom, pausing just where the hall ended, out of sight as she listened to the people near the dining table.

"Dude, quit dragging it out. She's already screwed you over in every possible way she could!" Seth said, after a pause. "You know what you need? A fake ID and Vegas."

Evelyn would have found this funny if the guilt hadn't hit her all over again. She closed her eyes, exhaling softly as she leaned her forehead against the wall beside her. She clasped her shaking hands together.

What exactly were they all doing? Taking advantage of her absence to pep-talk James? Luke confirmed this an instant later.

"Okay, I think he got the point."

There were footsteps drawing near. Evelyn edged back toward her room.

"If we're done here, I have less productive things to do with my time," Seth remarked as he drew closer. "Good luck, James."

Evelyn swallowed a lump in her throat and stepped back into her own room, not noticing Nova following her around through the open door as she sank down slowly onto her bed. Her head was buzzing with too much. She looked down at her textbook and then flipped it closed, bracing her elbows on her knees and leaning forward to rest her forehead in her hands. On the floor by her bed, Nova, as if sensing her distress, whined anxiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 pm

"Yeah I did, listen thanks guys. I appreciate it I do, I get it I haven't been myself and I promise I won't be like this much longer, so thanks really." James said hoping he sounded sincere, he got that the guys wanted him to have fun and Ashlee told him and Luke told him this too that hooking up really didn't do anything for him.

He really hoped he was getting over Evelyn, truth was these last few days he hadn't really thought much of anything or anyone as of lately. James' thoughts were kind of on autopilot, he still ate, he was sleeping okay. Sure Evelyn being merely like fifty or something feet from him made him all nervous but he was kind of just numb.

James wanted to have fun and be normal but it was going to take awhile, but he figured it had been too long awhile, "I think I'm gonna go." James said standing up.

"No problem, bud." Ashlee smiled, and she figured she'd go check on Evelyn and see if she was doing any better, Ashlee came to her door and knocked on it, "Hey Ev you alright in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Luke followed James, stretching. Seth stepped aside to let them pass, along with Connor. "I'm gonna go down to the lounge," he told the rest. Alexis returned to her room.

"I'll come with you, there's nothing else to do," Ashton said, getting to his feet.

Nova at this point began yipping again and Seth shook his head.

Evelyn glanced up and said, over his squeaky barks, "Yeah. You can come in, Ash." There was no point telling Nova to shut up. He barked again and waddled out into the hall.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"See you later guys." James waved at them stepping out into the hallway, waiting for Luke.

Antonio got up, "Hey wait I'll come too, how about you Jake?" Antonio looked down at him since Jake was sitting on the floor.

"Yeah sure I'll go but I need to check on Nova." Jake said getting up he spotted Nova waddling around all over the place and he picked up the dog, "Hey you okay?" He asked Nova as if he would magically respond to him.

Jake wasn't sure what was wrong with Nova, he was fine before Jake had went to take a shower and then the dog had just thrown up, and Jake was really wondering if it was something he ate maybe like a toy or something.

"Dude are you sure you didn't feed him anything, or see him get into anything?" Jake asked Seth; Nova seemed fine now but he still looked like he was a little queasy.

Ashlee walked in and saw Evelyn on the bed; she didn't really look too good, Ashlee sat at the foot of her bed, crossing her legs, "You okay there? You look kind of distressed, or "I-wanna-curl-up-in-a-ball."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Evelyn glanced up, forcing a smile as she straightened. "Ah, no, just kinda musing." She shrugged, refusing to let this stupid thing become an issue. Jake's voice came from the hallway and Evelyn stiffened slightly. "Considering I just made a total spectacle of myself," she said gloomily.

She got off the bed. "Hang on, I need to sort something out."

She headed barefoot out into the hall where Jake was holding Nova up as if examining him.

"I don't recall anything," Seth said distractedly. He was near the door; clearly everyone was finally leaving.

Evelyn, frowning, headed toward them. "What the hell did you guys do to him?" she asked flatly. "He puked up red chunks, Jake!" She reached the Spaniard and yanked Nova out of his arms, hugging the puppy to her. Nova barked happily at this double attention.

Ashton cringed and disappeared into the fifth floor hallway. "I'll get the lift!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

"Um... me too!" Antonio chimed in after his brother following him out, he did not want to be there when they fought.

Ashlee got up and stood in Evelyn's doorway, waiting for the fight that was about to ensue.

Jacob raised an eyebrow at Evelyn, "I didn't do anything to him. I was letting him walk around the dorm, and I went to take a shower, and when I came out I was going to feed him, he started puking up these red chunks! I have no clue what he ate, or something he chewed that caused him to vomit the rainbow, but it wasn't cause of anything I did."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Ashton was cringing as he and Antonio entered the hallway. Evelyn, at that moment, snapped, "You had him! He was your responsibility! I thought you'd know how to handle a puppy! Didn't you say you had a dog? What, did you dump him on Lola too?"

Ashton sped up toward the lift. "My God, they're like..."

Seth was leaning against the wall by the front door now, and he and Ashlee were watching something he was already getting pretty tired of. But it was nonetheless amusing. The redhead had a special gift in riling Jake - almost as good as Seth himself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm

"A married couple?" Antonio finished his brother's sentence for him.

"God damn it Evelyn! How do you know it wasn't some shit that you guys keep in this damn dorm, and he's throwing up one of your cheap shoes that you wear!? Fuck I took care of my dog, and I take care of Nova! You've never handled a dog, it was probably something you did! Quit finding reasons to blame me for shit I didn't even do!" Jacob snapped at her, what the hell was her problem?

Ashlee went and stood by Seth and muttered to him, "I never have pop corn when shit like this happens."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:40 pm

"Never insult a chick's shoes," Seth muttered, watching Evelyn's face redden in anger.

Nova gave a quiet whine in her arms. Evelyn ignored him for the moment because she was too busy glaring daggers at Jake. "He wasn't with me, jerk!" she retorted. "He was supposed to be watched by you, but of course, you were probably busy getting drunk and hooking up last night, too busy to give a shit and he got into something. And don't diss my shoes when you have absolutely zero fashion sense!"

"He did no such thing," Seth muttered loyally, to Ashlee. "He hasn't done that since your charming friend barreled into his life. Plus, we didn't go out last night." All of this was shockingly true.

"Kind of...." Ashton muttered. "So you know how I was saying I thought I got what was going on with Jake being all weird? He probably likes her, bro. And knowing him, he'd never admit it so he's going all bitchy and badmouthing about her."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm

"I DIDN'T EVEN GO ANYWHERE LAST NIGHT! I haven't had alcohol at all! All I did was sit in the damn dorm with Nova last night and the guys! I did watch him! Probably he got sick being around your bitter ass attitude this week and probably decided to vomit up his kidneys in retaliation! Poor dog, he has to spend four days out of the week with you! I'd be vomiting vital organs too!" Jake retorted, fuming at her! How come the bitch is so sure it was something he did?!

Ashlee nodded at Seth, "I believe ya, but I still want my popcorn." She muttered.

Antonio thought about it for a moment, he could like her it would make perfect sense why he was bad mouthing her to him, but Antonio figured it would probably awkward if he went out on a date with Evelyn anyway, since him and Jake are roommates and all and he figured he should just let this pass.

"Yeah probably, if that's the case no way I'm not getting involved things are weird enough." Antonio stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next