New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 9 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm

"Somewhat, huh?" Evelyn asked, amused. She sat up, rubbing her arms. "Coming from you, that's a major compliment." She looked around the bathroom, heaving a sigh. If it had just been her locked up in here, she could have ditched her horribly wet shirt because she knew keeping wet clothes on was a surefire way to catch pneumonia. But clearly, with him here, this wasn't an option. If she were one of those bold types of girls, she'd have no problem, but Evelyn wasn't willing to pull a Katy Perry and show off her bra. She'd rather take pneumonia.

"Seriously, he coudln't have left like, a hand towel behind? It's kind of hard to use that as a weapon. Then again, this is a boys' bathroom. Do you guys even know hand towels exist?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

"Hand towels like small ones? I have no clue I know we have like normal sized towels and shit for when we come out of the shower and like I don't know medium ones to like dry our hands and stuff. I guess Seth figured he take everything cause he probably thought you'd find someway to strangle me." Jake snorted thinking of how they nearly drowned each other with the shower head.

"Hey, I'm relatively clean for a guy! I put my crap away, fix my bed and such. I clean, I hate it when stuff is too messy. I thin Seth is the same way. If anyone is a pig its Tony, its like you know where he's been in this dorm trust me. I can't cook though, I mean if mac and cheese is considered cooking then yeah, but no I can't cook." Jake knew Seth could since whenever they all got sick of fast food they always made him cook.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Evelyn grinned and then because she felt like she'd die if she stayed still any longer, she got up and climbed out of the tub to pace.

Or tried. The bathroom allowed her two steps in every direction. She ended up basically circling the bathroom mat. "God, I'm freezing! When are they going to let us out? I mean, I like to think we've been fairly civil...."

She glanced down at her wet clothes. "To an ex-extent." Her teeth were chattering. "Okay, you know what, this is stupid." She turned to face Jake, annoyed. "Pass me your sweater. Then take off your wifebeater because it's wet and it'll make you sick. You'll feel warmer because skin dries faster than wet fabric. Unfortunately, thanks to you being here, I don't have that option."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Jacob shrugged not really sure how much longer he'd be there and he didn't want to get sick since he promised to work all week.

He took off his black wife beater and tossed his sweater to Evelyn, "There you go boss, and I think they wanted us to I don't solve our problems and not avoid each other. After they let us out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Evelyn held his sweater in her hands, pondering what she would do after they were let out. She bit her lip. If she was honest, she might just avoid him. Not because of anything he'd done.

She just hated feeling guilty every time she was around him. Guilty because....she wasn't sure. James?

To distract herself, she said, "Close your eyes. Don't you dare open them until I say so."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Jake rolled his eyes, and then closed them, "Fine, fine go ahead and do what you gotta do."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Evelyn didn't trust this kid. At all. Btu she was going to get really sick if she stayed in her wet clothes. She pulled a few faces at Jake to check if he really wasn't peeking.

He didn't LOOK like he was.

She swallowed. Why was it that she was always in some sort of compromising position with him? Alexis hadn't been kidding when she said that Evelyn and Jake were moving way too fast...only, it was unintentional! Shit like this just kept happening to her. like having to share a freaking futon with him.

Even James hadn't gotten there, for Pete's sake!

Evelyn swallowed and placed Jake's sweater on the edge of the tub and then quickly tugged off her tank top, feeling extremely nervous and exposed. She swiftly flung it onto the floor and threw on his sweater, yanking it over her head and settling it down. Instantly, heat began to flood her. "Okay, you can open your eyes....you didn't peek, did you?" she asked, half-worried.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

"That was a very sexy black lacy number you were wearing there. Definitley a crowd pleaser. Always a good choice, I give it a ten." Jake grinned, although for once he did actually close his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Evelyn froze up for a horrible second - and then realized she wasn't wearing a black bra.

She was extremely relieved, and shook her head, leaning over and smacking Jake upside the head. "You're terrible. I actually am surprised though. I'd totally expect you to take advantage of a poor girl." She sat down on the wall of the tub and wrapped her arms around herself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 pm

"See under normal circumstances that would have happened, but knowing that you could murder me probably by strangling me with a shower curtain, I figured I'd listen to you for once." He said sticking his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 pm

At this, Evelyn looked up at the shower curtain over their heads. "Huh...."

Before Jake assumed she was serious, she heaved a breath. "So, um, going back to what Seth and Ash are waiting for..." She tapped her fingers on the tub's wall and glanced sideways at him, biting her lip. "I'll be honesst. It's not u....it's not because I'm severely incapable of getting over James that's holding me back. I just....I'm over him. I have been for a while now. It's why it upset me when he kissed me earlier. Because I don't want anything to do with him now that I'm finally...free. You get what i mean." It was a relief saying that to someone who actually understood.

Evelyn looked away from him. "But I know I might just avoid you after we get out of here. Hell, I already feel guilty right now. And I know the only way that'll go away is if I open up and let someone else other than him in. Until I do that, I'm going to feel like I'm cheating on him which is screwed up because I know he's been no saint since we last saw each other - which, by the way, was last YEAR. So really, I owe him nothing." She huffed slowly, frustrated with herself. And that jackass with the blue eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

"Hey I get it I didn't expect us to be leaving here married or something. But you're right you do owe him nothing, you're over him. But don't go rushing to let someone in, just do it when you're ready to. You shouldn't have to because James is bugging you, and if he is. I'll pound him. He may have gotten lucky last time but I can fight." Jake said throwing out a couple of punches in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

"I don't think he is," she replied. She wasn't as sad about it as she might have been before. She grinned. "You know what, I think the only way I'd ever erase all connections to him would be if I let go of this whole fear of attachment thing I have. Which is why it's really rather frustrating to be in here with you," she added jokingly. "I bet Ash and Alexis are out getting all the hot New Yorkers."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Jacob scoffed, "What am I chopped liver. I mean everything we've done does that mean nothing to you?" He pouted and then pretended to sob over dramatically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Evelyn cringed, but was amused nonetheless. She reached over and placed her hand on his head, tilting his head up. "Good grief, have some dignity." She sobered and pulled her hand back. "No, I just meant that, uh, I really do want to get over my whole tendency to freak out over letting people in, you know? And you're kind of the worst possible choice for that seeing as you have the same problem...although honestly, you should be doing the same thing. You're no better than me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm

"Yeah, yeah I know. Just the only way we'll meet people to let in is to go out there. But! I just wanna have fun, we're still young we don't need to be tied down." Jake said cracking his knuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm

"If by fun, you mean hook up?" Evelyn shook her head, tapping her fingers on the tub wall. "You can do that. I can't. Plus, I don't want to be tied down. I want to stop thinking of relationships as a jail." She bit her lip. This sounded really nice saying it like this. But it would take a hell of a lot of guts on her part.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"You're right,I don't know. I guess they can be nice, I mean my parents. Are lame and lovey dovey. I don't know. Relationships are cool but sometimes people act like total twits." Jacob stated.

"Oh babe you're so cute when you blink. No you hang up first!" Jakee snorted, "Idiots, if I ever become like that you have premission to beat me with a shovel."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

"Okay, no," Evelyn exclaimed, horrified at the visual. She pulled a face. "That is just..no, no, if I ever, EVER do that, I'll hang myself or have Alexis suffocate me with my own pillow."

She paused. "No, I mean like....look at your parents. That's WAY down the line. We're not going to get that at our age with anybody, right? Teenage love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation. I don't want that because I know it won't happen. I mean, like, it'd be nice to not have to put up a frosty front to every single guy I meet. Or to, uh...be that tease, if you get what I mean." She shifted uncomfortably. Remembering her conversation with James was painful. "Well, you probably don't. I don't think I ever subjected you to that," she finished, relieved at this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"No you just threw your sunglasses at me, but you can be nice turn on the charm you know?" He waggled his eyebrows at her and gave her a small nudge.

Jacob stood up and took two long strides to the door, "You know just smile a little more." He gave a small smile, "Walk light on your feet." He strutted a bit and turned to face her.

"Do that whole oh ha ha ha! Laugh." Jake said giving an airy laugh like he had seen a lot of girls do.

"Just be expressive, you think something is funny laugh, smile. Pretend to have a heart!" Jake hollered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Evelyn was watching this in amusement. She cracked a grin and then heaved a sigh. "See?" she said, looking up at him where he stood. "See, I can do it...I mean, I thought you just made an incredible fool of yourself so I smiled. I just need to learn to do it around guys other than you. Once I loosen up around them, I think it'd be a big step."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 pm

((Connor and Seth from 7-Eleven.))

Connor let out a tired breath as he entered the dorm building with Seth. "Dude..we just fucking took someone's WEDDING cake."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Seth laughed all over again as they passed the security guard. He read the letters on the box and raised an eyebrow.

The guy was probably getting used to weird situations.

Seth was still chuckling as he hit the elevator button. "I wonder what it looks like. I hope its coffee-cake or something."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:34 pm

"Just don't think about it you know? Apart of being relaxed or cool is just being relaxed and not over thinking everything. I mean most guys sure would approach the confident girl who is the center of attention, but. You don't have to be this loud flashy girl, you can do the whole mysterious air about you. And your body language. Be more open." Jake told her as he looked her over.

"You know, sit facing a person or don't cross your arms over your chest or drape your hair over your face. Seem open."Jake informed her on her closed off nature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Evelyn stared at him silently for a second - and then burst into laughter. "Are you - are you..." She choked and tried to calm herself. "You sound so bizarre right now." She attempted to stifle her giggles. "Any more and i might as well call you Doctor Phil."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next