New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am

Evelyn would normally have gotten up to slap him but instead, she tilted her head and said simply, "You must be a real flamer then."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 am

A flamer eh?

"Well aren't you a fiery one you bitch! Look at you over there in those shorts, showing off those legs,you're just so fabulous lookin doll, I would kill to pull an outfit like that off. How about when we bust out of here go out for dinner, it will be Italian, on me. But enough about my weekend. Oooh I'm so bad!" Jake lisped imitating about almost every gay man he encountered with Lola on Broadway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am

Evelyn clamped her hand over her mouth, trying really hard not to let out a giggle. Hell if she was smiling in here.

"Well," she said carefully. "I'm flattered and all, but you really don't need to fake a stereotype to ask someone out," she informed him with the air of explaining something to a very thick toddler.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 am

"In all seriousness though! I'm not asking you out, but...ow! Ow ow ow! Shit! Neck cramp!" Jake howled rubbing his neck at the random spasm.

He has just remembered why he hated hard surfaces.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am

Evelyn debated helping him but couldn't see any way how. "I can break your neck for you," she offered. She crossed her arms over her knees and rested her head on them, wishing Ashlee and Seth would let them out already. What else did they need to do?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:46 am

"Ow..."Jake whined quietly he looked over at Evelyn, he knew it was a long shot but he figured he'd ask.

"Listen could you like rub my neck here." He pointed to the side slightly. "I swear I won't do anything sexual or say anything. So just help me here a second and you can go back to your mini isolation."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 am

Evelyn's head jerked up; for a second she thought she misheard him.

"No!" It came out automatically before she even had time to think. She felt a shot of nerves rush through her stomach. She was not getting near Jake if she could help it.

"I mean," Evelyn amended hastily, grimacing, "I-I'd rather-I'd rather not...I'd rather just stay here," she said lamely. She felt her face burn and looked at her feet, one of which was bare.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 am

"Come on I only need you to for like ten seconds, I promise I'll count it off and everything." Jake winced, stupid cramp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 am

Evelyn closed her eyes and groaned quietly. She was never going ot forgive Ashlee. He did sound like he was genuinely in pain now.

God, she really, really did not want to be anywhere near him. She was still panicky.

Evelyn bit her lower lip and looked up at him. "Sit out here then. I'm not climbing in there." She sat up, feeling the semi-afraid nerves that had been strengthened last night in the Upper East spring to life.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 am

Jake pulled himself out of the bath tub and sat on his knees so Evelyn didn't really have to bend down much.

He dropped his hand to his side and tilted his head to the left, drawing in a small sharp breath.

"Just there, you know." He pointed to the spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 am

Evelyn didn't plan on standing. She crawled over to where he sat and then paused in front of him, freezing up in mild panic for a moment.

He won't bite. He won't bite... She found herself shaking a little and her breathing began to get irregular when she lifted up a hand kind of like she was about to pet an impassive tiger. Which in a way, Jake was. Cute and harmless at first glance but clearly not so cuddly.

Her fingers stiffened when they reached the spot he indicated having a crick. Evelyn wished she had longer arms so she could back away a bit because reaching up like this brought her face uncomfortably close to his bowed head. Grow up, he won't bite, she berated herself. But it was still hard to relax when she recalled the previous night's fear. She envied Alexis for being drunk, but her roommate must have had a harder time.

Evelyn wasn't really sure how to get rid of a neck crick so she simply placed two fingers and a thumb on the spot and gave it a frictional rub. Warmth unraveled coiled muscles, she knew, from all her jogging. She determinedly avoided looking anywhere at Jake's face, feeling her nerves start to skyrocket but not entirely out of fright. She wasn't really scared so much. Just thoroughly sans her guard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:28 am

Evelyn's fingers on his neck sent shivers through him, but not in a bad way. He began to feel the muscles on his neck loosen on her touch.

"Hmmm, yeah that feels good..." He said closing his eyes for a moment. He kind of felt like Nova when he would get his belly rubbed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:34 am

Evelyn, still trying to fight her flight instinct, remained silent as she worked. She bit her lip hard and then exhaled slowly in hopes of calming herself. She hated being so on edge. Usually, she was calm and composed.

She suddenly realized Jake looked like he would like to take a nap right there. Evelyn debated stopping, unsure if the crick was gone. "When.." She cleared her throat because her voice came out small. "When should I stop?" she asked quietly. She paused for a second and switched hands because her left arm was aching being lifted in the air for so long. Jake's skin felt kind of cold. Maybe because Evelyn could feel herself flushing and was extremely eager to get the hell out of here any time now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:44 am

"I uh..." Jake's voice trailed off, why did that have to feel real good? He had to have her stop though because then she probably would have accused of him of being a creep.

Jacob shook his head slightly, his dark eyes fluttered, "Um, you can stop now.."Although he didn't want her to..

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:54 am

Evelyn paused but kept her hand on the crick on his neck. She would really have preferred backing off but then she felt strangely cold about it. "Try turning your head," she suggested, glancing up at his face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:58 am

Jacob turned his head slowly to face her, he didn't want to cramp it again. He waited a couple of seconds then reliazed the crick was gone, "Yeah its gone, um thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 am

Evelyn shrugged and then stiffened, losing some of her regained composure when she realized her face was about two inches from Jake's. She hadn't calculated that. She jerked backward like he'd electrocuted her, caught her breath and stammered, "N-n-no problem."

In her haste, she almost toppled backward and braced out a hand to steady herself on the nearby toilet seat. "God, I really hope they let us out soon." And now she had even more reason to want out. She usually reserved the jittery feeling in her stomach for when James had been around. Definitely not for now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am

Jacob agreed he really hoped Seth was done taking his sweet ass time.

Jake watched Evelyn as she backed up into the toilet and he noted that Seth had removed the seat for whatever reason and he couldn't help but laugh when he saw Evelyn nearly fall in.

"Don't want to give yourself a swirly before your hot date tonight." He said smugly trying to contain his laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 am

Evelyn pulled a face at him and scooted back to sit against the wall again, hugging her knees in the confined space. She stifled another yawn and put her head down on her arms after a moment, closing her eyes. Hopefully she could sleep through the rest of the time. Any chances of a hot date with anyone looked very bleak, thanks to Seth and Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Jake watched Evelyn she looked like she was going to pass out, which in his case wasn't good because he never really handled boredom too well on his own, he was the kind of person who needed attention. He rose up slowly, walking to the sink. He turned the knob slowly and let the slow water trickle into his cupped hands.

After his hands filled with water, he nudged the knob to a close with his elbow, he stretched his arms over her hand and opened his hands the water falling onto her bronze head, and he quickly jumped back into the tub.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" Evelyn jerked upright and shook her head, spraying water all over the place. Luckily, her hair had caught most of it, sparing her clothes. She lifted her head, seriously near the end of her tether. "What is WRONG with you?!"

In her anger, she had gotten to her feet, fists clenched. She looked around, furiously wishing Seth had left a shampoo bottle behind that she could pour into Jake's eyes. Nothing. Evelyn's temper rose at this lack of weaponry. She glanced at the shower curtain, thinking she might be able to suffocate Jake in that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Jacob was standing in the tub and was trying not to laugh at Evelyn, she looked like a drowned angry rat, "You're a bit uneven Red, here let me help you." He grabbed the shower head and turned the water on and used it as a squirt gun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Evelyn yelped and dove sideways but there was really no escaping it in the tiny bathroom. She ended up thoroughly drenched in five seconds. She lifted her arms in front of her face to shield herself from the onslaught of water.

Good thing she hadn't worn that cute ruffled white top then.

Holy shit, if i don't crack his head open in the next five seconds, it will be a divine miracle!

In her rage, she forgot she was going against a six-foot four male.

"YOU'RE DEAD, SALAZAR!" she yelled over the water and dove forward into the tub. She had to close her eyes against the water in her face and she didn't know exactly what she hit. But it felt like she had managed to tackle Jake into the very hard tiled wall backing the tub and landed on top of him and his damned shower-head.

Evelyn opened her eyes, realized in a flash she was sitting at a very strategically advantageous position on his lap, and grabbed the shower-head, wrestling it from him and turning it on his face. "Take that, you asshole!" Seth should have detached the shower-head, so this was really all his fault, she decided.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am

Jacob was doing a combination of choking and laughing, as water splattered him, and pretty much soaked through this clothes, he coughed, "Red.." He choked then wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him.

He managed to slip the shower head out of her hand and sprayed it all over her head, "HAHA! EAT BUBBLES Roja!" He laughed triumphantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am

"Don't call me that!" Evelyn spluttered through a mouthful of water. She spat it out and placed a hand over the shower-head. Water sprayed through her fingers and hit both of them instead. She choked and forced the shower-head away. "Turn it off, jerk!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next