New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Jake was looking at his gauzed hand and he looked at the huffed up Evelyn, "Um you threw it at me, so I threw it back. Besides I didn't feel like getting up, I figured you could catch a shoe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Evelyn stopped rubbing her cheek. She threw Jake a disgusted glare. "You're a jerk," she said shortly, feeling her temper flare at his implication that she was incapable of catching a damn shoe.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:17 pm

"I know, you're a jerk... I know, jerk! Jerk! Jerk!" Jake wriggled his hips and waving his hands a bit but then figured he had sang and danced enough for a day or year.

"But in all seriousness yeah I'm a pretty terrible person. Hell I haven't even been able to make you laugh, then again you're always crabby." Jake pointed out. Whenever he was around Evelyn he couldn't help but notice that she always acted like a toddler when they were woken up from their naps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 pm

"I'm stuck in here for God knows how long with you," Evelyn said bluntly, peering up at him. She rubbed the back of her neck. "Can you sit down? You're kind of making my neck ache."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Jacob sat down back in the tub, although his pants were getting wet since he had gotten sprayed by water earlier, he was o incredibly bored and had no idea what do with himself, "For a million dollars would you eat a live frog?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Evelyn's head jerked up. "That is gross!" She paused. "Well, I do know the French have frog legs...but no. Not alive at least."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:48 pm

"Oh come on for a million bucks you wouldn't do it? You can get your stomach pumped for way less than that, I would do it." Jake tried to think of something else to ask her and he snapped his finger, "Aha, would you sleep in a bed full of spiders for a million dollars?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Evelyn recalled hearing about James' incident with a spider "overlord" from Ashlee. She almost smiled and then remembered James hated her and grimaced. "I guess," she said slowly. "Would you take a vow of silence for a year for a hundred bucks?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm

"Hell no, I make a hundred bucks in like two days, not worth it. Um for a thousand dollars would you kiss Seth?" Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Evelyn was mildly startled. She pulled a face. "Kiss a guy lusting after my roommate? Ew, no. Not that cheap." She mused and then said, "God knows where his mouth has been." She eyed Jake appraisingly. "Now that I think about it, he's got to be cleaner than you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

"Um rude! Just cause I like getting it in, doesn't mean I'm not safe Red! Geez, I might as well not have self esteem around you." Jake said turning over in the tub to lay on his stomach.

"Okay you have to kill one, marry one, bang one. Me, Seth, and Connor." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Evelyn threw Jake a disgusted look. "First off, stop calling me that or I won't reply! Secondly...that's just ridiculous because I'd want to kill all three of you if I could legally get away with it."

She attempted to mentally answer his question anyways, more so because she was bored. So supposing she killed off Jake so he'd stop asking stupid questions. Then she could....oh no. She cringed. That left Seth and Connor, and neither of them qualified as people she'd want to be stuck with the rest of her life or hook up with.

So maybe if she didn't kill Jake, but killed off Connor, who was generally almost as annoying and probably loathed her more than Jake did. That left Seth and Jake to either marry or hook up with. Again, this was unfortunate. She definitely did not want to bang either of them.

She really didn't know.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 pm

"Come on, it ain't rocket science and don't worry what's said here won't leave here. So if you decide to bang Seth hypothetically I won't blab to him." Jake vowed, although he was starting to get impatient.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes, glowering at the top of Jake's head (what she could see of him over the edge of the bathtub wall). "Hm...if I had to? Ugh.....that would depend on who I thought hottest out of all three of you, right?" She tapped a finger to her chin, musing. She could hear impatience in Jake's voice and it amused her.

"I'd definitely kill off Connor...no, wait, then I'd be stuck with you and Seth. Um....so I'd um....considering I'm extremely turned off Seth in every way possible, including his floodlight hair, I'd kill him off." She came to this conclusion after much grimacing.

"Between Connor and you.....well, Connor is hot but he's someone I can't honestly stand for more than five miliseconds. And out of all three of you, you're probably going to give me brain hemorrhage fastest but I can stand you. So I'd bang Connor if I absolutely had to, had to, like if every other guy in the world was rendered impotent and I'd marry you," she finished glumly, glaring at Jake all the while.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 pm

"Aw I'm flattered you'd chose to spend the rest of your life with me, E." Jake snickered and reached into his pocket and pulled out a stick of gum popping it into his mouth.

He actually hadn't ate too much so he was pretty hungry, not that gum would satisfy him but it would work for now.

Jacob sat up straight his back against the tub, after chewing his gum a few times he started to blow bubbles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

"E?" she asked, annoyed. She felt a pang of hunger right then. She hadn't eaten since eight AM, thanks to Nova.

In an effort to distract herself (gum only made her hungrier), she said, "So your turn. If you had to kill one, marry one and bang one, between uhh....Ashlee, Alexis and me, who would they be?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

His gum popped and Jake licked it off his lips and started chewing it again, "Hmmmm..." He mused.

"Well its no contests I'd kill Alexis for sure, hmmm as for banging and marrying?" Jacob thought some more about this, he would have said kill Evelyn but if anyone bothered him more than Evelyn it was Alexis.

"Hmmm yeah, I'd bang you then marry Ash. As much as I love feisty, I don't wanna live in fear of my wife killing me." Jake stated, blowing another bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Evelyn felt another smile coming and stifled it again. "I should be grateful, I suppose," she said. "That was definitely an honest answer. I'd probably kill you within two hours if I had to spend the rest of my life stuck with you."

She heaved a breath. "When you consider all that, it kinda makes me wonder just what the hell is wrong with us. We have all the reason to hate each other's guts, not...you know?" she said abruptly, not wanting to voice out the "you know". "I mean, we can't agree on anything and you're right, we'd probably have killed each other by now if it were legal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Jake shrugged, snapping his gum a few times. She was right, Jake wanted to kill her multiple times just like she wanted to kill him.

"I have no idea, most people hate each other and don't talk to each other. I honestly just think its sexual tension. We bang and these feelings will totally go away." Jake waggled his eyebrows at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Evelyn gritted her teeth. Second "bang" reference. She sat up and narrowed her eyes at Jake. "Please. I said I might like you. Being attracted to a sleazebag like you would take a good thousand years more." Her eyes glittered dangerously. "And one more sexual reference and that's third strike."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Jake tutted, "You're sexually frustrated, you do know having sex releases endorphins and it helps you chill out. I would know." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Evelyn groaned and ran her hands through her hair. "Has it occurred to you that I might not want to, as you so eloquently put it, bang you or any of the other douchebags here? I'm just frustrated because you all seem to think it's some huge crime that I'm not sleeping around like half the girls here do."

She tried to keep her anger out of her voice. She didn't want to fight him on this. Or on anything. Definitely not where she had no room to duck.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 am

"Hey just saying its stress reliever. You seem uptight and even the most uptight girls feel good after. You don't gotta bang anyone unless you want to. But on the behalf of males, and your concerned friends. Just get laid, or invest in one of those toys or whatever it is you girls use."Jake informed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:06 am

"Oh my God, you're...you're..." Evelyn spluttered, thoroughly vexed. She clenched her fists and tightened her grip around her knees, looking away from Jake. I will not rise. I will not take his bait. He can still sit on me and kill me blindfolded.

"I'm uptight because I'm in here with you when I could be out on a date with a hot guy," she snapped finally.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 am

"Girl with that attutiude not even a gay guy would go ner you." Jake snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next