New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Jake looked over Evelyn's shoulder and made more faces behind her back, he saw her stop on a couple photos of her and James that Ashlee had decided to upload and he cringed backing off a bit.

"So were those meant to be like your prom pictures or something." He said lightly wondering if it would take the edge off of this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Evelyn opened her eyes and shook her head. "You know how it is, the old crap you wish would just go away. Speaking of," she put her phone back into her pocket and turned around to face Jake, leaning back against a counter behind her and giving him a serious look. "Have you ever heard back from her?" She placed a hand to her throat - the gesture looked natural enough but was more to stop his phone from stabbing her through the ribs and falling down through her shirt to the floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:59 pm

"Well..." Jake said a bit hesitant, but figured he might as well tell her anyway, "I actually saw her yesterday when I was at the hospital."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Evelyn blinked, taken aback. "Yeah? Why was she there?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Jake stretched lazily, and shrugged, "Um her grandmother she has cancer and stuff, she has for a couple years now cause I would remember visiting her grandma with her. She's real nice, Rachel's grandma that is." He said giving a small smile and leaning back against the counter, "Um yeah anyway I saw her walking around down the hallway as I was leaving, and um she kind of charged after me. Told me she felt bad that you had ended things with me."

He stopped for a moment and scratched his arm, and went on, "Yeah Rachel saw that you know my arm was like this, and asked if I had attempted to kill myself because I was so emotionally distraught that her "less then hotter" clone broke up with me." His dark chocolate eyes clouded for a moment, as he thought about her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Evelyn privately decided to move Rachel Allen up to the top of her Hit List. Her eyes darkened to an almost brown and she curled her lower lip irately. "That's caring of her. What'd you do, run for it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 pm

"Whatever, I told her to kindly fuck off, and go keep her dying grandmother company instead of harass me. I mean on top of everything that happened yesterday, running into her was the icing on my "fuck you" cake." Jake said flatly. What else was there to say besides Rachel just harassing him at every moment she found free, even when someone in her own family was practically on their death bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Evelyn bit her bottom lip thoughtfully, staring at her feet. Jake's stupid phone was slipping and she crossed her arms over her chest to stop it from sliding out the bottom of her shirt. "She must want you back pretty badly, I guess. Especially now that you're single," she suggested. Then she lifted up her chin and smirked at him. "And that's how I know there's something severely wrong with her." She used one hand to pull her phone out of her pocket to check the time, trying not to drop Jake's phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Jake stuck his tongue out at Evelyn and laughed, "Whatever Rachel wishes she could get back with all of this, but you're lucky because for two weeks you had all of this to yourself Roja."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Evelyn gave a very fake cough and said mockingly, "Whatever. If you really think every girl adores your presence because Crazy Rach does...you really need help."

And she was late...very late. She pushed herself off the counter and toward the kitchen doorway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Jake snapped his fingers at Evelyn, "Um... rude!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Evelyn paused and turned around in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest to stop Jake's phone doing a nosedive down her shirt and clattering to the floor. She gaped at him. "Did you....oh my God, there's something wrong with you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Jake heard something fall from Evelyn and he raised a questioning eyebrow at her, "Um you drop something there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 am

Evelyn felt her face heat up and she edged out into the hallway, turning to head for her room. "Nope. I have to leave in a bit. Lovely talking to you," she said through gritted teeth. She took advantage of her slightly shielded position to shove the phone up a bit into her bra again.

Seth got off his phone and glanced at the time on it. He'd just been called by his friend Zeke to head over and watch his male hawk like he'd promised to. With Connor, of course.

He wondered where the hell Jake was. He'd been gone nearly all day. What was that guy up to? Maybe he'd gone to Lola's? But he'd lost his phone last night, hadn't he? Why would he be at Lola's?

Seth called her anyways. He put the phone to his ear, seriously hoping she'd bother to answer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 am

Jake just shook his head at Evelyn, sometimes she could be really weird when she wasn't being a bitch which was about a hundred per cent of the time, he had remembered he was still phone less, and that honestly he was annoyed enough for having wasted his whole day here and decided that if she did have his phone, she would eventually give it back.

" Ohh really where you going? Cause you know I could just text you that but you know, my phone is still here." Jake remarked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lola heard her phone ringing in her purse, she pulled it out of her bag as she was walking out of her dorm closing the door behind her and saw Seth's name on her ID, she rolled her eyes and answered, "Yes Seth?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 am

"Are you planning to tail me there or something? Because you'd hate it." Evelyn shot Jake a grin over her shoulder, shoving open the door of her room. Nova barked in greeting as she crossed to her closet and began rifling through it quickly. She had an outfit in mind, but she had about ten minutes to change and be out if she didn't want to miss all of dinner.

"Has Jake talked to you today?" Seth asked, deciding to get to the point before Lola hung up on him. "Me and the guys got back late and woke up kinda trashed but he stayed over at some girl's place instead - you know how he is - and then he's been out all day again, but I just figured I'd let him know I'll be out. I called him earlier but he didn't answer. What's with that kid?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 am

Jake leaned against her door and smirked, "That depends will you be popping out of a cake naked? Cause if that's the case then I'd love to join you for dinner."

Lola tried to think about when the last time she had spoken to Jake and it had been when he had called her to let her know he was going to the hospital, and surprisingly enough he had informed her he was gonna be drinking the previous night but she didn't get her usual drunk dial from him.

Lola shrugged, "I don't know where he is Seth, if anything I thought he would be at his parents but his mom had called me wondering where he was and I called him but he didn't answer either, unless he got called into work that would be the only reason he wouldn't answer his phone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 am

"He doesn't have work today. He took that mutt with him...oh, of course." Seth said flatly, finally catching on. "He's probably at Red's. Why, I have no idea. He'd better not have been there last night, is all I'm sayin'."

Evelyn swung around to gape at Jake, cheeks reddening. She turned back to her closet, yanking out two hangers with different blouses on them. Her instinct was to tell Jake where he could stick it but she fought it down, instead, smiling teasingly at him over her shoulder. "You'd love that, wouldn't you? But with your luck, you'd never see it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 am

Lola raised an eyebrow, as she pressed the elevator button waiting for it to come up, "Wait a minute? Why would he be at Evelyn's? He told me they got into some huge argument yesterday when he was going to the hospital?"

Jake nodded, "You make an excellent point, knowing my luck I would have been in the bathroom the minute you hopped out." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 am

"He said that to me too," Seth said. "But then I asked him where he was when I saw him earlier and he kept brushing it off and then changing the subject several times. I just asked him if he banged an ugly chick - he'd usually brag or deny it, you know?"

A horrid thought struck Seth. "Oh shit...maybe he hooked up with her by accident. They were both a bit drunk last night, Lassie! And," this was added extremely reluctantly, "she's not that ugly."

He pulled on his shoes with one hand as he spoke.

Evelyn had to grin at that. "No, you'd have your foot stuck down the toilet bowl," she corrected him. She held up a ruffled, cute blue blouse on a hanger that she adored for its deep colored layers and a short, gray strapless dress on a hanger in her other hand. "What goes for Rockefeller? I have to go to dinner there soon."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 am

Lola's eyes widened, Seth was better at pissing off more people in a single phone call then the president was in pissing off an entire nation! She knew she shouldn't have answered the phone so she just yelled, "God damn it Seth! Why do you guys have to be so stupid for?!"

Jake looked at both shirts honestly not knowing the difference, they just looked like clothes to him and he just shrugged, "I don't know the blue one? Cause its blue." He said unsure of himself, he hated when Lola asked him crap like this he didn't understand why girls would pick two shirts that looked the same but they were just in different colors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:49 am

Evelyn narrowed her eyes at Jake and walked over to where he leaned against the doorframe. She held up the blue blouse in front of his face. "This is a blouse," she said like she was teaching a very dim first-grader. She lowered the blouse and held up he strapless dress. "This is a dress. Say "dress", Jacob." She bit her lip to stifle a grin.

Seth snickered. "Why, you think it's completely impossible or you think it's far too possible he did that? And what'd I do now? If you don't want me telling you we have trouble in the field, I won't."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

"Hey, no habla chicka. " Jake said throwing his hands up in surrender, then realizing that she had been right that one was a shirt and the other was a dress, so oh well he messed that up. Whatever.

"I still say wear the blue one." Jake said giving his opinion.

"If they're both drunk then it doesn't matter because there are people who with any amount of alcohol in their system would hook up, even if they wouldn't when sober. I'm just saying, that why was he even over there drunk to begin with? What did you do because I feel like this has you written all over it." She said leaning against the wall, glaring at the elevator wondering if the damn thing finally decided to die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 am

Seth cringed. "Who cares why we were there?" he said defensively, not quite answering the question. "Aren't you worried that he's hanging out over there even if he has hooked up with her? And thing is, I'm fairly certain Red's a virgin, from what Jake's told me. So you should be focusing on solving this instead of trying to pin it on me." Stupid females, he mused.

Evelyn turned and walked back to her closet, hanging up the gray dress. She'd actually already planned to wear the blue blouse but had wavered at the last second. "Hey, you pass. Blue's my favourite colour. I actually already had it picked out," she informed Jake. "Now, are you planning to hang around here while I'm gone? I don't think Alexis will let you."

She picked up the white cardi and jeans she had hung up ready to wear with the blue top and then stared pointedly at Jake, a hand over her throat so her arm would stop his phone from going anywhere.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 am

"Well no shit I'm worried Seth! Damn it Jake he's such an idiot! Fuck even I know not to do virgins." Lola groaned, she knew that Jake had some feelings for Evelyn, even if he would never openly admit it but this was bad these two were just bound to rebound on to each other and she didn't want to have to sit there and pick up the pieces of this.

Jake leaned in the doorway, catching Evelyn's stare he waggled an eyebrow at her and smirked, "Don't worry Red, I don't mind. Just pretend I'm not here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next