New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 23 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

Evelyn had her hands over her ears, and her head was ringing. Jake wasn't the only one hungover. "Can you stop hollering? Your voice seriously sounds worse than nails on chalkboard. You're not the only one hungover," she said calmly, a little shaken by his tirade. But hell if that would make her cave. She didn't intend to keep his phone forever. Just until she felt like it. Still, he was making her headache return and she edged back to sit against the wall and massage her forehead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am

Jake put his head in his hands, running both hands through his hair, he literally felt like pulling out. Something like this wouldn't bother him but added with his hangover and just because it was Evelyn being obnoxious, "Just give me my phone damn it. That's all I ask and you won't have to see from me ever again, the longer you keep it the longer I will sit here and make your life hell Red."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 am

"If I find it," Evelyn said, peering up at him innocently, green eyes wide, "I'll return it to you."

The BB was getting a little uncomfortable, pressing into her breast-bone with its edge. She shifted a little and leaned her head back against the wall, trying not to cringe. This whole hiding-in-bra technique always looked so suave in the movies when girls did it. It kind of hurt in real life.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 am

"Find it now." Jake said firmly. He really wasn't leaving until he had it, he didn't care if his mom was pissed at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 am

Evelyn threw up her hands, frustrated - and the BB slipped a little lower down her chest, making it painfully, really uncomfortable to move. Jake needed to leave so she could adjust the damn phone. "I can't just produce it off the top of my head, Jacob!"

Nova whined, clearly unnerved by their bickering. But then he lay his head back down and closed his eyes, no doubt used to this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 am

Jacob sat down on her desk chair and leaned back in it, folding his arms behind his head, "Hey don't you worry, I missed church and it doesn't matter what time I go to Brooklyn I'll be yelled at whenever I get there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:37 am

Evelyn sent him a fake smile and got up, walking over to him and slamming down the screen of her laptop where it sat on the desk behind him, so it would log out and not kill itself wasting battery. "All right. I hope you enjoy watching Nova sleep. I have breakfast waiting for me." She smiled devilishly down at him and turned away, with every intention of leaving him sitting there. If he thought he'd put her in line, he thought wrong.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Jacob got up and followed Evelyn into the kitchen, as she sat down he took his seat on her lap and grabbed a pancake off the plate, "Mmm thanks I was starving." He said smirking stuffing a pancake into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:02 pm

[[Table is in living area, not kitchen, foo' Razz]]

Evelyn instinctively shoved him off, glowering. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she snapped, getting up and going to the kitchen with her plate. She leaned against the counters and resumed eating. It was obvious what Jake was trying to do. She wasn't going to let him get to her that easily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 pm

[[WHATEVER :p]]

Jake got up from the table ignoring Alexis' stare and instead went to the kitchen and although the counters were pretty small, he decided to climb on them and lay across it facing Evelyn, "Come on just end the insanity already, I'll just follow you everywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Evelyn swallowed down her mouthful of pancake and grabbed a paper towel to dab chocolate sauce off her mouth. She didn't bother looking over. "I'd love to see you try. In fact, I'll even videotape it for Seth."

She had that dinner at Rockefeller, she remembered. She'd shake Jake off before then.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 pm

"Don't doubt me Red, I know this city like the back of my hand. Trust me I could find you very easily." Jake said taking a piece of her pancake and shoving it in his mouth, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Evelyn reached over and slapped his hand, more amused than annoyed - he was kind of acting like a starved Luke. "Hey! Don't you guys serve breakfast over there or what? I'm starving here and I don't appreciate having to share."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Jake pouted, "Yeah we eat, but I didn't get a chance to eat this morning! Last time I ate was like twelve hours ago, I'm starving too! Plus I had to come back here so I missed out on breakfast." He whined, reaching his hand over discreetly and taking another piece of pancake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Evelyn, who hadn't eaten a thing past her soup the previous evening, grabbed his wrist in a vice-like grip. She narrowed her eyes down at him. "Don't make me break your only working arm," she said mock-sweetly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Jake yanked his wrist away from her grip and pointed out, "I hope you know my left arm is sprained because of you. All because I tried to beat up James, and that is like what? My fourteenth Evelyn induced injury? The least you could do is give me a crumb of your pancake."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Evelyn bit her lip to stifle a grin, amused. "You already had one and a half, jerk. And yes, I'm really grateful your manly ego couldn't resist picking a fight with James." She picked up her fork and used it to slice off a piece of her remaining pancake as she talked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Jake reached over and took the last bite of her pancake stuffing it into his mouth, "Well you know us fighters we gotta keep up our strength if we're gonna keep defending the purddy little lady." He said trying to adopt his former friends drawl, as he winked at her with a mouthful of pancake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Evelyn remembered drunk Connor saying something like that the previous night and retaliated by pinching Jake's wrist hard with her free hand. "Ew, don't ever say that again. It just makes you sound like a smarmy creep." She glared at her empty plate and lifted up her fork where the last piece of pancake was skewered on it. "Asshole."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm

"Smarmy?" Jake asked raising his eyebrow at her, "What is that some sort of snooty French thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

She shrugged and said, "Sleazy a better word for the dim Spaniard? And get off the counters. We cook there!" She considered grabbing his wrist and tugging him facefirst onto the tiled floor, but then figured she'd let him help himself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:08 pm

"Well I am smoking hot." Jake winked, flexing his good arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Evelyn rubbed the bridge of her nose, getting exasperated. "Get off the counters, Jacob."

Her phone buzzed in her pocket. She glanced down and pulled it out to look at the FB notification. "Huh...Seth just tagged us both Most Likely to be Pissed Off in that picture he put up. Funny guy," she said flatly. "Get down, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Jake groaned loudly, "If you insist!" He rolled off the counter and landed on his feet, and peered over Evelyn's shoulder and looked down at her phone, "Ha ha.. he thinks he's so funny!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Evelyn had flicked back to her newsfeed, ignoring Jake breathing down her neck. "Can't blame him. If you screech at him as often as you do to me...and you live with him," she said cuttingly, still scrolling through her feed absently.

She paused at a picture and felt her stomach lurch. It was one taken back in Ash Creek. She couldn't remember anyone taking it - she'd just been lounging by a tree with Ashlee and Lucas when James had shown up and her peaceful day had gone to hell. She realized Jake was probably seeing it, but she didn't really mind.

It was just a picture she'd rather pretend didn't exist. She flicked past it and landed on another, a Polaroid with Ashlee's distinctive handwriting. Evelyn felt herself stall here and her light mood flew out the window. It was in that field, where she, James, Lucas and Ashlee had hung so often. James had loved annoying the hell out of her there. But for once, in this picture, he wasn't doing that. Evelyn felt suddenly both nauseous and dizzily light-headed. She closed her eyes for a second and let the memory play out in her mind clearly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next