New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 am

Jacob shrugged, "I'm just saying, you should wear dresses or shit more often, you have probably some of the best legs I've seen, take the compliment will you?"

Lola wanted nothing more to rub this in his face, but she felt some guilt for him. She's seen how her friends acted whenever their hair looked bad and as much as she loathed Seth, she figured he was probably feeling down since his "fairy" hair as she called it was his trademark.

She picked up the bowl with the dye, and she tilted his head back her brown eyes on his water blue ones, "Just sit still and as difficult as this may be for you don't talk cause if you do I'll screw up trying to color your roots." She said taking the brush and starting from his roots and painting down along his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 am

Seth swallowed. The loss of his dignity was one thing. Losing his good looks was another. The two almost went side by side, nonetheless. "Fine. Just...ugh, fix it."

Evelyn felt her cheeks flush. She'd honestly thought Jake was kidding. She sat up on the couch, tightening her blanket around her. Truth be told, most geniuses took the hint and moved on before she had a chance to repeat her "wtf?" comment.

Should she tell him to keep his stupid eyes to himself?

Why? And maybe if she didn't flip out, he'd get bored and leave her alone.

"Thank you?" she said uncertainly, and turned her gaze to the window. "I'd appreciate it more if you appreciated the situation and told me this after Seth's hair quit its premature grey stage."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:47 am

Lola finished applying the dye all over Seth's head she glanced down at her phone and sighed, "Okay we have to leave it in for ten minutes and then I'll leave so you can rinse it out, but Seth I really gotta know, what honestly made you think a cop would recognize you from five stories up even if you threw up on him? If anything he was probably blinded." Lola smiled punching him playfully in the arm, trying to make him feel better.

Jacob tilted his head at Evelyn, "Okay I honestly have no idea what you just said to me. Can't you speak a bit simpler English here, you know it wasn't my first language." Jake added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 am

Seth had to stifle a laugh at the memory. For a moment, he forgot who he was tlaking to. "Oh man, that guy's face was priceless. And Jake's face was epic, Jake almost fell off the damn ledge when he realized I was right behind him, he was all "Seth, you bastard!". Oh crap, we had to haul ass from there." Seth felt his shoulders shake with laughter.

Evelyn eyed Jake. Was he ill? No, just mocking her, maybe. "And English is my preffered language, so no," she answered simply, looking back to the window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 am

Lola laughed she could only imagine the look on Jake's face, "Ha yeah, that sounds just like him! I swear Jake is something else! I honestly can't believe you two freaking scaled a building for a cat! I swear last time Jake did something that nice was when some kid broke my glasses in fifth grade, and he punched the kid in the mouth and gave him a fat lip."

Jacob sat there for a moment and mused a bit trying to chose his words carefully but it didn't work out too well, "Why are you so mean for? Its like you're so quick to write someone off before you even give them a chance, I mean unless you're with your friend, you're just very... cold. You know people aren't so bad but I don't get what your deal is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am

Seth raised a silvery blond eyebrow. "Yo, Lass, I just realized I forgot to dye my eyebrows," he said cheekily.

Evelyn sighed. Why was he still talking to her? Her head ached like crazy. She massaged it with two fingers as she replied, "Honestly, at first I thought you were a prick with the way you got all sleazy on me when we first met. You picked a fight in that lounge by turning up that TV. And then next second, you were decent at that Frosh party. Now, Jake...you're breaking into my home after a cat and then your psycho roommate breaks in again while I'm asleep." She felt her lips twitch. "I don't know how to treat you at all. You and Seth are...ridiculous." She bit her lower lip, keeping her green eyes on the window.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 am

Lola scowled at him looking at her clock she said, "You idiot you should have told me earlier! Your hair will be done before your eyebrows!"

Lola groaned yanking Seth's head back hard and using any left over dye for his eyebrows.

"Well the cat thing was stupid, honestly the first time I did see you I was actually trying to help. The lounge, sorry and the party I blame Seth." Jake had no idea why he felt that he needed to explain himself to her. So he just decided to keep quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 am

Seth's pained "OW!" could be heard into the living room loud and clear.

"What the fuck, woman?" he snapped at Lola, glaring at her as she leaned down to paint his eyebrows. "Ever heard of a gentle touch?"

Evelyn jumped slightly in her seat. She cast the bathroom a worried look before finally caving and lifting her green eyes to meet Jake's dark ones. "I don't think i want to know what that was about, but..is Seth on drugs?" she asked, honestly wondering.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 am

"What are you talking about?" Lola feigned outrage, "I'm as gentle as a cactus."

She painted his eyebrows, and looking at her phone he had a couple minutes left with his hair, she had to figure out a solution for his eyebrows though cause if he rinsed too soon, they'd be half blond, have brown.

Jacob shrugged, "Beats me, he's usually sober. I know he drinks though, then again so do I so I couldn't tell you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 am

Seth's blue eyes blinked up at her. "I see," was all he said dryly. He didn't want to rile Lola while she was in control of his hair. He searched for another safer topic that hopefully wouldn't piss her off. "So, Lo, just out of curiosity? You seeing anyone?"

Evelyn nodded and then returned her gaze toe the window. "Who won your bet, by the way? The one Seth mentioned last night?" she asked absently. She wondered how Alexis' date was going, and at her roommate's gushing face, a smile tugged at Evelyn's stoic face.

Luke adn Alexis would be adorable together, she thought.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 am

Lola raised a brow at him, "Um no one, I'm enjoying the single life very much right now, so why do you care?"

Lola glanced down at her phone and saw it was time to rinse Seth's hair. She needed to cover his damn eyebrows though.

She looked under the sink finding a shower cap she streched it with her hands and placed it over his eyebrows making sure the bag didn't press down to ruin the dye.

She turned on the showerhead, "Alright lower your head so I can rinse your hair."

Jake felt his cheeks flush, its not like he cared if she knew but he shook his head, "Um if you gotta know I lost but judging by these last couple of days I can say this that there is really more to you then killer legs and smooth moves on the dance floor." Jake smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 am

Seth shrugged. "Nothing." His mind wandered and he smirked. "But your FB status doesn't quite agree with you there. I kind of forgot in all the excitement, to dump you, Lassie."

Evelyn cracked the faintest of fake-smiles. "What was the wager, just out of curiosity? Getting laid?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 am

Lola infuriated nearly drown Seth in the bathtub, "You asshole! I hate you! She snapped after thoroughly rinsing his scalp, she yanked him up by the ear and although she wanted to she didn't mess up his eyebrows instead she put a towel on his head and sat by the door.

Glaring at her phone.

"Pretty much, and I lost." Jacob laughed dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 am

Seth choked and coughed, certain he was dying because his lungs were drowning in water. He finally collapsed onto the bathroom rug at Lola's feet, choking and spluttering.

"I'll dump you," he gasped out meekly, and then jumped to his feet - dunking Lola backward into the tub and flicking on the shower knob. Seth stood over her and smirked. "There. Dumped ya."

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the first guy who failed to get into my pants."

Water was heard splashing in the bathroom. Seth must be having his hair rinsed out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 am

Lola felt the cold drops of the shower hit her as she fell in the tub.

Lola grit her teeth because she knew Seth was dead and his eyebrows were going to be the last thing he worried about.

Instead she grabbed a towel and whipped his bare back with it and then she proceeded in tackling him.

"SETH!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 am

Seth yelped in shock as a very wet Lola landed on him. The towel stung him for a second before they thudded to the tiled floor in a tangle of towel, water and arms and legs.

"Lassie-O, we've been here ten minutes and you're already whipping me?" Seth choked out before she could strangle him. He flashed her a half-smirk, one corner of his mouth tilted as his dark hair flopped into his eyes. "Give it ten more and we'll be at third base."

Evelyn jumped to her feet when Lola's yell echoed through the suite and possibly down to the ground floor. This time, she sounded livid.

Without as much as a glance at Jake, Evelyn darted toward the bathroom. And froze when she heard Seth's comment. She turned around to face Jake. "Um...do I dare go in there?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 am

Lola knew he would find some way to enjoy this but she didn't care she wanted to cause as much physical damage as possible.

She dug her nails into his arms and dragged them down and after doing so.

After that she delievered a swift punch to his cheek.

"You bastard! I can't believe you!!"
She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Jake stood behind the door he heard Lola scream again and he opened the door and stood there stunned, "Oh my god..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 am

Evelyn peered over Jake's shoulder curiously, standing on her tip toes. She bit her lip, unsure if she should laugh or kick Seth out of her house.

Llola was straddling Seth on the wet bathroom floor. In fact, Lola looked drenched through, like she'd been dunked under the open shower faucet...

"Oh no," Evelyn muttered. She nudged Jake's side and pointed over his shoulder at where Seth's hand inched toward the basin of colored water that Lola must have used to rinse his hair in.

Seth, like it was in slow-mo, jerked the basin toward him, caught it by both hands and emptied it over himself and Lola sitting on his chest.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 am

Lola felt the water dump all over her completly drenching her and knocking off her glasses too.

Jacob finally came out of his shock and helped Lola up off the floor.

Lola slipped slightly but Jake caught her, "Whoa there slugger."

Lola's eyes were stinging and she squinted, releasing an annoyed sigh, "Evelyn I'm beyond sorry for all of this I promise once I find my glasses I'll clean up."

Jacob looked down at Seth and shook his head, "You had to piss her off didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:51 am

Seth got to his feet, hacking up water. He spit in the sink and Evelyn crinkled her nose. Seth shot her a roguish grin, shaking his head so colored water flew everywhere.

"No, I don't think serenity is embedded in any part of my brain at all," Seth answered honestly, grabbing a towel off a rack and scrubbing his hair. Evelyn groaned and he glanced up at her.

"What?"

She glared. "You're leaving strains all over it...dye stains taht will take forever to come out because this is permanent-"

"FUCK no!" Seth interrupted her, snatching up the box of dye. His eyes widened and he swung to face Jake, horror etched in his features. "Jake? This shit isn't going to wash out."

"No," Evelyn was smiling devilishly as she leaned against the doorway and Seth wanted to strangle her for it as she continued, "it'll wash out in six months."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 am

"How the hell am I supposed to know that! I don't dye my damn hair!" Jake exclaimed flailing his arms.

Lola found her glasses and stuck them on her face, "Good karma got you back you ass bag!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 am

Seth threw up his hands and then stopped, blowing out a long breath as he stared up at the bathroom vent. "Okay, fine. This is like, my breaking point. Fuck karma." e lowered his gaze and shoved past Evelyn and Jake into the living room. A few seconds later, they heard the front door slam shut.

Evelyn glanced back at the flooded bathroom. Added in was the brown dye. Her headache returned about ten times as badly. She inhaled sharply and decided she didn't have the energy to deal with this.

She stepped back into the living room, flopping onto the couch wearily, and ran her hands through her hair, rubbing her face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Jake looked at Lola, and back at the front door and Lola sighed, "Go see Seth."

Jacob was left without saying anything and closed the door to the girls suite, heading down to theirs.

Lola took a deep breath and went under the sink and pulled out dry paper, towels and cleaner she figured since Seth was going to be a brat she might as well clean the bathroom since she was apart of this too.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Alexis headed up the stairs to the 5th floor and rounded the corner into the hallway to see Jake walk away from their dorm door and frowned a bit to herself. She shrugged it off and grabbed her keys from her pocket, going over and unlocking the door, stepping in.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Seth made his way down to the lobby, letting his annoyance at the world in general and his hair in particular carry him where it felt like going.

He walked to the subway station near the quad and got on the first subway going north. He had his haunts, after living in Manhattan for so long.

[[Seth to Other Apts.]]]]

Evelyn glanced up as Alexis entered. She cringed instinctively and massaged her forehead as she got up to head to the bathroom, draping her blanket onto the couch. "Hi, Lex, I have a really interesting story for you," she called back over her shoulder.

She walked into the bathroom, grabbing a thick sponge from the cabinet under the sink and aiding Lola.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum