New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 am

Alexis reached over, slamming her hand down on her alarm clock that went off for the umpteenth time and let out a loud groan into her pillow before forcing herself to sit up at the least. She grabbed her black felt like blanket and wrapped it around herself before stumbling out of her bedroom. Couldn't it just be the weekend and NEXT monday be the first day of school? She still felt exhausted has to seeing how she didn't get to bed till 2am-ish from thinking so much.

It wasn't fun at all, and she had the right mind to stab Ev in the eye with a fork. She grumbled to herself as she opened the fridge and grabbed a juice of Sunny-D before shutting the door and scuttled over to the couch, plopping down on it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 am

[[FF to next day first day of classes Seth and Jake's dorm]]

Jake's alarm had gone off and he had sprung out of bed like a Poptart.

Usually he'd be in a comatose state at seven in the morning but he knew in the next room his good old friend was hungover and possibly still drunk.

Jacob put on a pair of his sweatpants and snuck out of his room quietly next door to Seth's.

He turned the knob slowly and walked into his room. It was dark since he had the shades drawn and he could hear his drunken snoring and make out his body sprawled across his bed.

He snuck over to the window as quietly as he could trying not to laugh, he grabbed the little cord and yanked it down and the room filled with sunlight.

Jake banged on his headboard like a drum and shouted, "Buneas dias mi amigooo!! Are you ready for your first day at la escuela??"

Jacob shook his friend, "Vamos Seth you're gonna miss the breakfest buffet!" Jacob shouted while doubling over from laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 am

Evelyn rubbed her eyes when she heard her roommate's alarm go off. She rolled over, legs tangled in the blankets, cursing. Thanks to James, it had taken her a good two hours of lying in bed to finally fall asleep, worried as she was about his upcoming visit to town. She rolled over to sit up and squealed - the bed had ended.

She hit the floor with a resounding thump! and a scream. "Lex?!"

"Fuck!" Seth spat, bolting upright. And then promptly leaned over and threw up on the floor. It was only when he'd finished heaving that he realized he was puking over Jake's bare feet.

Seth lifted his head, eyes blurring his vision and hair in disarray. "Karma," he commented and slumped back down. "I feel like crap."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 am

Alexis screamed slightly with a surprised jump before getting up quickly, and rushed to Evelyn's room, opening the door hastily. "What?! What's wrong?!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 am

Evelyn lifted her head from where she'd slumped on the floor. Her eyes were bleary and she focused on the glass in Alexis' hand. "Is that juice? You spilled some on on the floor," she croaked groggily. She rubbed the back of her head, not making any effort to move. "I think I'm concussed."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 am

Jake nearly gagged himself too but he decided not to let this get to him instead he grabbed one of Seth's shirts and hobbled over to his bathroom, "Hope you don't mind I'd thought I'd use this rag to clean up your mess."

Jake cleaned his foot but he realized hed have to get a shower in before going but not before harassing Seth some more, "Dude come on you're gonna miss breakfast, which the best hangover cure in my opnion is yummy fried eggs, when they're all runny and snotty, and the best lumpy luke warm oatmeal, mmmmm delicioso."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 am

"You SCREAM and then make a comment about the juice?"Alexis said, clearly annoyed as she slightly slammed the glass down on the small table thing in the room and went over to help Evelyn get up. "What are you, five? Falling out of bed..."She grumbled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 am

Evelyn smiled sheepishly as she swayed to her feet. "Sorry, I only got about four hours of sleep." She stretched and then leaned over and grabbed Alexis' glass, downing it in one as she walked ot her laptop on the desk across the room. She lifted the lid adn flicked a finger across the fingerprint login.

She eyed the web browser that was open to her Facebook. "Whoa, apparently people went ape shit last night..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am

"You and me both."Alexis mumbled, eying her glass and decided to leave it be, going over and looking over Evelyn's shoulder. "Who?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

"Seth..." Evelyn blinked. "I added Jake and I guess I must have decided to add that idiot too."

She giggled. "And he added you." She walked past Alexis to her closet and began rummaging through it, pulling out a white cardigan and a light blue top and white jeans.

Seth had stumbled off his bed, rolled across the gorund and found his phone to check the time. He struck a few keys on his FB app before putting the phone away to look at Jake in the bathroom across the hall. "Dude, I spammed my FB status last night..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:10 am

Alexis made a face. "I know, I already commented a few times before you screamed from your horrible fall."She said, sarcastically before going out of Evelyn's room and to her own, opening her closet to pull out a white and teal blue stripped off-shoulder top that went down to her thighs and a pair of black skinnies and her black flat sole boots.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:12 am

Jacob snickered, "Dude you're hilarous when you get on Facebook drunk, why do you think I liked all your statuses last night? Actually mostly to bug ya, but slightly cause you can be funny. Like chaning your relationship status to you and Lola dating and it being complícated, I laughed for a half hour, she was livid though of course."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 am

Seth stared at Jake. "I did what last night? Oh God no..." He paled. "What'd Lo say? Did she try to commit homicide in public?" His hands found his phone and he flicked to FB, blue eyes widening. "Oh shit...and why is my status in caps?" He changed his status to whine some about hangovers. "God, I cannot see straight."

Evelyn emerged from the bathroom, changed and showered. She shook out her hair, spraying Alexis with water. "I didn't accept Brett's friend request, by the way." She wrung out her hair and then flicked on the blowdryer on her dresser.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am

"Yeah, neither did I. I deleted it last night and then apparently, he sent me another.. He kinda scares me."Alexis said, grabbing some things to shower herself, clothes in one arm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 am

Evelyn pulled on black Vans and grabbed her bag as she pulled a couple slices of pizza from the fridge and stuck them in the microwave.

When they warmed, she picked one up and sat down at the table, leaving one for Alexis. "I don't have class till ten. I'm going to check out campus thought. When's your class?" she called to Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 am

"10:30!"Alexis called from the bathroom before turning on the shower and jumped in real quick once it was warm. Soon enough she got back out, hair fixed, changed into her clothes, and all the works. She headed over to the table, grabbing her piece and taking a bite.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

"You don't remember? Dude she bitch smacked you in front of everyone last night, and she punctured your foot with her shoe. I mean dude your cheek has a bruse cause she smacked you with her hand she had her ring on."

Jacob got up and looked at Seth for a minute and pointed at his left cheek, "See you can see the slight outline from her ring."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:43 am

Seth stared pathetically up at Jake in dismay. "Aw shit...I can't think straight right now. Why didn't you stop me, genius? We got class today."

He got off the floor and staggered over to the suitcases he hadn't bothered to unpack, pulling out some long-sleeved shirt and the first jeans he found. He made his way to the bathroom and turned on the hot water, kicking the door closed. His feet slipped in a puddle in front of the shower door and he staggered as he pulled off his crumpled shirt, hitting his elbow into the wall.

"Fuck!" he yelped, loud enough to be heard two floors above. "What've you been doing in here, washing the walls, Jacob?!"

"Let's get going?" Evelyn asked Alexis. "We need to get some essentials for the fridge anyways. And I have a textbook to buy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 am

"Ha! No, I had to get clean I reaked of your intoxication." Jake shouted to him, going to his room to find something to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:03 am

Seth hobbled out with a bruise on his arm, dressed and dripping wet. "Man, dorms suck. My room's about the size of this whole place." He scowled sourly and swung open the fridge in the kitchenette. "Great, we have....who the fuck puts chips in the fridge?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:10 am

Jacob emerged from his room to the tiny kitchen overhearing Seth he thought he should inform him of his actions, "Well you alchoholic, you put the chips in the fridge cause you wanted them to stay "fresh"."

Jake cracked his neck and back, the leaned against the counter, "Hey dude what happened to el gato?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 am

"Probably drowned in the crapper," was Seth's unconcerned reply as he shoved the chips aside and withdrew some cream cheese. "No bread," he informed Jake. "And this shit looks about ten years old." He sighed. "We'll have to go get breakfast downstairs. Not that I can eat anything. But my stomach tells me it's empty." He wondered if he should bother changing his FB relationship status but was too tired to bother.

He went into his room and clapped his hands. "Lucifer, you pain in my ass, where are you?"

A soft meow answered him but he couldn't trace it. Seth spun around, nearly threw up and finaly spotted the cat - and very nearly threw up again.

Lucifer stood perched on the window sill, one paw braced on the two-foot wide ledge tha tran around the building.

"Jake?" Seth called, voice higher than usual. "Um...Luce is on the freaking ledge..."

Lucifer yeowled angrily at Seth to indicate what he thought of their treatment of him and then turned, walking out the window completely. He disappeared and Seth swore, diving forward to peer out his window. Lucifer stood below him on the ledge, grinning a Cheshire grin as he began to walk down the ledge in the direction of the girls' suite windows.

There was a five-storey drop. Seth wondered what would happen to his lifespan if he returned home without that cat. It would probably be more painful than plummeting off that ledge.

"Jake?" he called again. "Um...I need to climb out my window for a sec. Can you hold a rope or something?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:30 am

Jacob drew out a slow breath and said to himself, "If I go in there I knoe I'm going to regert it..."

Although as much as Jake would have loved to ignore his friends moronic behavior, it never lasted.

Jacob relecuntantly dragged himself to Seth's room where he saw him staring out the window.

He joined him and his gaze went down to where he saw the cat sitting on the ledge, "You let the cat out on the edge?!"

Before he could let Seth answer he said, "No way you're going out there you're still drunk and at least the feline could land on its feet I'm sure the clean up crew is not going to want ti clean up your shiny hair from the cracks on the sidewalk for all of eternity." Jake said narrowing his eyes at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 am

Seth gritted his teeth but decided to not waste time punching Jake. "I've been climbign trees since I was five. I think I can brave a two-foot ledge." He went bac to his suitcases adn yanked out his hiking gear. "God dammit, I left my rope."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 am

"Oh no you're not! You can't even see straight I"m going out there." Jake said firmly sitting on the ledge preparing himself to climb down towards the stupid cat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum