New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm

"Go for it."Alexis said, putting her soccer ball down by the door and set Evelyn's food down on the table. "Does it have to do with why you needed my hair dye?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm

"Um, yeah," Evelyn answered, scrubbing away at Lola's side. She sloshed some water onto the toilet seat and scrubbed at the marks Seth's dye-covered fingers had left there when he had gotten up. "Seth needed a makeover."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

"Ugh- That Jake guy came up to me about that. Told him to leave me alone so I.. could.. go get dinner."She said, glancing at the food on the table.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Dinner took three hours? What, did she go all the way to China for Chinese?

Evelyn glanced at Lola and then decided she'd drill Alexis about that when they weren't in full view of a virtual stranger. "Lex, you met Lola last night, remember?" she said instead, standing and squeezing out the sponge in he sink. She tucked her loose hair behind her ears, began wiping down the bathtub. "When you were with, um, Ash and Luke, I think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 pm

"Ah- yeah, hi Lola."Alexis said, going over and leaning against the bathroom door way, almost guessing what happened in here but wasn't gonna let it ruin her mood. "You're dinner's on the table by the way, Ev."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hey Alexis, sorry about this Seth turned into a diva and well here I am." She said scrubbing the sink down with the sponge.

Jacob walked back into their suite, and called out, "Seth? Dude you in here?" He walked around looking for him, although since his hair was no longer silver, it would be a bit harder since he could blend in.

"Seth come on, its not that bad." Jake said hoping that he would come out of hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm

"It's done, Lola," Evelyn said, rubbing her forehead. She rinsed off the rag Lola was using and put it away. "I can sympathize with your anger at him. Seth and Jake broke into our suite this morning through the window after Lucifer."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Alexis glared at her iPhone but eased out her muscles in her jaw, in which letting it unclench and turned her phone off for the time being.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Lola shook her head, "They're both idiots I swear, actually I don't mind Jake I knew him before he became a moron with Seth, back in his adorable, awkward days. It's Seth I loathe." She sighed for a moment and looked at both girls, "If you guys need anymore help I could stay, if not I'll get out of the way you both seem beat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"Thanks for this," Evelyn said to her, stifling a yawn. She walked back to the living room, flopping onto the couch and grabbing the blanket. "I have to say though, Jake doesn't seem as muhc of a, um, jerk as Seth."

Seth, she had to admit, reminded her of a rather insane version of James. A much more insane version. Jake was just a harmless flirt who had to clean up Seth's messes.

She remembered a conversation she'd had with Alexis once. Something about not making bad choices, staying away from the "bad boys". Evelyn knew she was definitely staying the hell away from Seth. He was too much trouble and she felt bad for Lola for being in his crosshairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm

"Evelyn..."Alexis said, in almost a warning tone as if she read Evelyn's mind. She went over, taking out the container of Evelyn's dinner from the bag and went over, putting the bag in the kitchen, saving it for other uses just in case they needed it, and pulling her hair back. She paused, glancing down at her outfit, wondering if Evelyn was to tired to notice or if she had a lot of explaining to do...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"No problem it was kind of my fault too, I should have just not let him get to me but I did. Jake isn't too bad you're right he has a heart down there somewhere, he just wants to have fun is all, but like I said I see you two are tired so I'll get out of your hair, hopefully next time we see each other we're not all trying to kill Seth, although that's very unlikely." Lola laughed heading to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Evelyn saw Lola off to the door and then shut it, locking it carefully this time. She returned to the couch and grabbed her box of takeout from Alexis. "What was with that tone?" she asked sleepily, opening the box on her lap.

She grinned. "What's this? The leaves and stuff? What's it called?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Alexis sat down, ignoring Evelyn's first question as she didn't want to explain and possibly get out of her mood. "Seaweed wrap and rice."She smirked slightly, tugging her hair behind her ear. "Sorry if you don't like it, Lucas sugg-...shit."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Lola walked down the hall reading all of her notifications from Seth and Jake on her Facebook, and she just got mad and texted Jake saying, Tell Seth to burn in hell from me I'm too lazy to type from my iPhone since I cleaned up after his dumb ass. Lola pocketed her phone and went back to her dorm.

Jake felt heard his phone buzz on the counter and he got up and read Lola's text, he went into his room to grab his laptop, and just so Lola wouldn't bug him he did just that, and he took his laptop and lay out on the couch just playing around on the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Evelyn placed a spoonful of rice into her mouth and swallowed. She smiled. "It's great. I love rice with almost anything."

She glanced up at Alexis. "How did Luke know that, though?" she asked calmly. She wondered why it wasn't bothering her that Alexis and Luke had found it fit to lie to her - and probably everyone else.

But Alexis looked so happy. Evelyn might have been a bitch to Seth and Jake but she wasn't going to kill Alexis' mood by acting like her mother.

Seth ambled back onto campus. He thankfully didn't see Lola or Alexis in the lobby so maybe his luck was returning. He ran a hand through his honey-brown hair, feeling strange.

He'd caught his reflection in the mirror back at his penthouse. He didn't look anything like himself, almost ordinary.

Seth cringed. That was a horrid word. But he'd been doing some thinking ever since his run-in with Lola on Facebook. That girl cracked him up more than anyone else.

Seth had also noticed Evelyn's facebook status. Jake must have been putting on his charm - or trying to, since he'd clearly failed. Seth shook his head. Evelyn had glared his eyeballs out when she'd caught him ogling her legs. Did Jake really think commenting on that same asset was going to win him points? It was an amateur move on Jake's part.

But Seth had an idea. Because of all that. And because he was crazy and needed to rebel against his plain brown hair. Well that was a live. His hair was a nice, sunny brown, like milk chocolate with hints of gold. Alexis sure had good color choice.

From his hand dangled a bag. He'd bought a box of dye for Alexis, having asked a girl at the store to use his new hair as a color sample. It was a sort of peace offering for sabotaging the girls' bathroom.

Seth reached the fifth floor and walked along till he found 505. He knocked hesitantly, tugging at the collar of his new, dry, blue polo.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

"You probably mentioned it when talking to him or something."Alexis said, looking up when she heard the knock. She got up off the couch and went over, answering the door. "Hell-...Okay, what is it?"Alexis asked, wanting Seth to get the point already as he usually had some plot to his words.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Seth attempted a smile that he hoped wouldn't come off as smarmy or amused. He held out the bag of hair dye and thought that maybe he should just keep his mouth shut for once. Alexis would see his hair anyways.

Evelyn finished off her rice, glancing at the doorway from her seat on the couch. She stifled a grin when Seth's honey-blond locks came into view.

She reached over for her phone and checked the tens of notifications.

Jake was apparently propositioning her in Spanish. What the hell was with him? A 360 degree change. She marked it off as a joke and read on down the comments.

None of the people had gotten the real meaning at all. Luke was close, but judging by James' reaction (confusion) was off the mark too. She didn't think Luke got what she was trying to say at all. But it was fun watching people guess.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Alexis blinked, squinting a bit to see past the bag at what was inside. "..Hairdy-Oh.. uhm. Thank you for replacing it."Alexis said, taking the bag from him. "...It doesn't look that bad, ya know."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Seth blew out his breath. "Yeah, well," he said neutrally, not wanting to anger her by inadvertently insulting her choice of hair color, "it's not me. So it still feels queasy, I guess."

Before Alexis could reply, he added quickly, "Look, I'm sorry my cat was a maniac. And Um, we had to come in the window because we weren't thinking Luce would run all the way down here. We just thought that Jake could pop out, grab him and pop back in, ya know?"

Evelyn stared at James' last comment. He was right. She didn't like him. Like was for her friends.

She didn't know what she felt, actually. Whatever real emotion was left had been buried under her accumulated anger and sadness.

But that wasn't her status' point. Evelyn contemplated commenting, but some masochistic part of her wanted to see what James would say before she put an end to the chaos. Because Luke was definitely getting there and the sensitive blond seemed to have picked up the gist.

Who cares what James says? Evelyn's finger hovered uncertainly over the comment button to post an end to the conversation.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Alexis licked her lips a bit as she contemplated forgiving the poor guy- Jerk or not, he seemed that he had a pretty rough day and her mood right now allowed forgiveness. "That's... okay. Just don't purposely break into our dorm ever again, alright?"She said calmly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Seth stared at her, wondering if Evelyn had told her he'd done just that an hour ago.

He definitely wasn't going to say anything about it though. So he simply nodded.

"I'll do my best not to."

Because he was sure as hell not willing to face Alexis' nutcase, lance-swinging roommate again.

If Jake hadn't walked in when he did, Seth reflected, as he saluted Alexis and walked back toward his suite, Evelyn would probably have beaten him to a pulp and then been arrested for third-degree assault.

The thought brought a grin to his face. He knocked on the suite door, too lazy to unlock the door himself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Alexis shook her head, stepping back and shutting the door. She went over, setting the bag of hair dye down on the table before glancing at Evelyn. She frowned a bit at the look on Evelyn's face that crossed between distance-ness and something else she couldn't quite place. "... Sooo, you're not gonna drill me?"She asked, hoping to get Evelyn's mind off of whatever was going on.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Evelyn pulled her eyes off her phone's tiny web browser. "Um...no, Lex," she said absently. Her mind was a million miles away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Alexis frowned at her and gnawed at her bottom lip as she tried to figure out if she should ask what was wrong, or if she was okay. She went with the last one. "Uhm.. Evelyn, are you alright? You seemed like it, just a few moments ago..."Alexis trailed off, sitting down on the arm of the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum