New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 pm

"And you got progressively drunker, you mean," Evelyn remarked.

Seth yelped and shoved Antonio away and then looked up mid-fight. "No, he doesn't, Red! C'mon, that was an innuendo if ever I heard one! You're making the kid sweat playing ignorant!"

Evelyn's eyes widened and Ashton momentarily forgot his pool cue battle as he stifled a laugh.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 pm

"I uh...." Jacob had just realized what he had said, and knew what Seth was getting at. "No! That's not it, I just did a lot of... never mind." Jacob said sinking back into his seat.

"Awkward." Antonio chimed in, causing Lola to stifle yet another laugh. Poor Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Evelyn was looking down at her feet again. Her stomach churned anxiously. This was really not what she needed to be hearing on one of the last times she'd see Jake. It was just awkward and r uining their "acquaintance".

"TMI, Jacob!" Seth added with a grin. "Keep your sex life to yourself."

Evelyn felt her cheeks flare red with heat and shifted uncomfortably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

"Shut up Seth, that's not what I meant!" Jake said, getting annoyed. He knew things between him and Evelyn were awkward enough. Honestly this would probably the last time he'd see her in awhile. As far as Spain went, she said herself that was a maybe chance. But Jake really didn't want to be around her other friends which would be the case there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it that way." Jake apologized to Evelyn, Jake got up from his seat kind of wanting a distraction so he went to the vending machine to get something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Evelyn simply nodded as Jake walked off. She didn't really know what to say - they had decided not to let things be awkward, yet they were.

She shifted her feet a little and then glanced up at Lola. "So are you doing any performances over summer?"

Seth simply grinned as he returned to his game. Ashton found another pool cue and reset the pool balls in their triangle. "Let's try to play fair this time," he muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 pm

"I'm thinking about it, I haven't decided. Its just summer is like my time to breathe since I'm always working and in school. But gotta jazz up the resume, so maybe when I come back I'll try to see if there is still stuff going on and maybe do a show or two. If I do I'll let you know so you can come see me." Lola grinned, at Evelyn.

Jake came back with a bag of chips and tossed a Twix at Lola. "Thanks." She said to him, opening up the chocolate.

Jacob nodded opening his chips and began eating them. "Want some?" He offered Evelyn, he would have gotten her something but wasn't sure what she liked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Evelyn shook her head and turned back to Lola. "Yeah, let me know. I'm not sure yet when we'd get back from Europe, though, but I'm assuming it'd be midway through August because we still have no idea where any of us is living next year. Ashlee wanted me to room together with her, James and Luke but um..." She faltered, "I don't know, I somehow don't think it's a good idea to room with your friends so much. Causes too much of a problem." Plus, given the fact that she wasn't sure if she and James were at all at a stage were they could room under one roof comfortably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Lola got where Evelyn was going with it. She knew it would be awkward if she did live with James, given the whole situation. "Uh why don't you try living just with Ashlee you know? And your friend, Carrie? Just you girls if you don't feel comfortable living with other guys." Lola suggested.

Jacob sat silently listening to the girls, eating. He wondered how far off campus Evelyn was gonna live. Not that it mattered he wouldn't see much of her anyway. So many people and the odds of them even living close by were very slim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

"No, it's not that," Evelyn said quickly. "Honestl,y Luke would be an awesome roommate but it's just, evne living wiht yoru best girlfriends gets kind of aggravating. You tend to clash more the more time you have to spend around each other, and you learn each other's annoying habits." She scratched her nose absently. "And plus, Ash and Carrie are both loud and um, Carrie, I happen to know, tends to often invite a lot of people over, and considering half of hem are guys, I'd probably get antsy soon enough."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm

"I hear ya. My roommate this year let me tell you I won't miss her. She seriously was running like a brothel in her room all the guys she brought home. I'm glad to be leaving that!" Lola said flicking a piece of lint off her tank top.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Evelyn crinkled her nose and then Seth tossed down his pool cue, striding back over and flopping down in Ashton's empty seat.

"I'm hungry," he announced to the world.

"So I'm pretty much stuck for now," Evelyn went on like he hadn't just interrupted. "I kind of wanted to check out one of those all-girls houses, just a bunch of girls getting together and renting out a place. That might be fun, but apparently people say it's not a good idea in Greenwich."

"Yeah, you'd get harassed like every night," Seht put in nonchalantly. "They'd probably throw bricks through your windows just to mess with you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm

"True I'd not wanna live with a bunch of other girls, they can be annoying." Lola stated,

"I'm hungry too." Jacob piped up finishing his chips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 pm

"No, that's not what I meant," Evelyn said. "I meant, usually a bunch of girls living alone tends to get harassed pretty often by guys down the street. I remember this girl in class bitching about it for two hours straight and she said she was moving to a co-ed house next year."

"I don't feel like cooking," Seht informed Jake plaintively. "Let's go grab something from outside."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

"That too my best friend Brooke, lived in one of those houses and a guy from down the street literally followed her back. I mean I had a bad dorm experience hence wanting to live off campus, but the dorms were somewhat safer." Lola said playing with her bracelet.

"I want pizza." Jake said, piking his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Evelyn paused her conversation to glance over at Jake in some amusement. "There's that pizza place right down the street."

"Ohmigosh, yesss!" Seth exclaimed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 pm

jake raised his eyebrow at Evelyn, and looked to Seth and the others. "Do all of you want pizza?" He asked.

"Yes!" Antonio chirped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm

"Sure," Ashton agreed, smacking his twin with his pool cue accidentally on purpose as he set it down. "Where are we going?"

"Mark's?" Seth wondered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Antonio rubbed his head, and reached over to smack Ashton across the head.

"Don't care, let's go!" Jake said standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Seth vaulted over the bakc of the single seater and followed Jake, too lazy to go aorund. Ashton gave ANtonio a shove and walked after the other two, followed by a hesitant Evelyn.

Seth shoved Jake aside and headed for the exit. "Food! Wait for me!" He bounded out onto the quad.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 am

[[To AC]]

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:40 am

"Probably, I'm sure he's running around too." Jake said to her, as they rode the elevator mostly silent the rest of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 11:44 am

Evelyn was relieved to get out at the fifth floor. She hated silent, awkward pauses. Especially in elevators.

She headed instantly toward her suite, pulling her keycard lanyard off her neck and sliding in the key to unlock the door.

It swung open and a furry flash of brown and white blazed toward them, barking its head off. Evelyn stepped sideways and Nova ended up smacking into Jake's legs and clinging to them while his ears twitched and he barked almost angrily.

"What the hell?" Evelyn wondered, walking in - and then stopped.

Lucifer was sitting in the middle of her living room, silver fur poofed up like a beach ball, gold eyes narrowed menacingly.

Evelyn sucked in a breath. "No sudden movements, Jake," she said calmly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:49 am

"Ah fuck." Jake cursed, staring at Lucifer! He looked down at Evelyn. "How the hell did he get in here!?" Jake hissed staring at enemy number one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 11:51 am

"Um..." Evelyn gave him a sheepish look. "I leave my window open for fresh air..."

Lucifer spotted Jake and a scowl appeared on his face. He straightened and slowly began striding over to them, remarkably like a villain in a dramatic movie.

Evelyn gulped and dove behind Jake. "Do something!" she hissed. "He almost tore my face off twice this year!" Nova growled by their feet, bracing himself in front of Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

Jacob glared down at the feline, stepping past Nova, putting his arm across Evelyn. "Well, well. It seems like we meet again huh Luce?" Jacob prepared himself, for the battle. Why did it seem like he was always battling an animal of some sort whenever he was with Evelyn?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next