New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 20 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 am

Lola crossed her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clad foot, wondering why Seth had texted her to come over, he had only said to her that it was something urgent about Jacob, and of course now she was worried about what he had been up to.

Especially since he hadn't once even talked to her over the break, "Okay Seth what's going on, what did you need to tell me?" She asked because really she never really enjoyed being too close to Seth, without a weapon of some sorts.

Jake had entered the lobby slowly, and decided in taking the stairs instead of the elevator. He did not feel like being caught in there with Luke and Evelyn because he knew that they weren't too far behind. So he began walking slowly up the stairs.

Nursing his shoulder with one hand, everything just seemed to hurt he needed to fix himself up before Seth saw or anyone else and put him back under lock down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 am

Seth was sitting on his bed while Lola had his desk chair (a safe distance away, although really, the last thing on his mind was sex).

He was flicking through his laptop as she spoke to him. He glanced up, blue eyes distant. "Huh? Oh, right..."

He hesitated. Over break, he'd debated telling her what he'd been doing, but somehow, he refused to fully believe Evelyn's tale.

Sure, Jake could get pushy. But the girl was a fucking prude! No pun intended. She could have freaked and overreacted when Jake made a move on her or got passive aggressive.

Seth refused to believe his buddy was capable of...no, not Jake. And never towards Evelyn!

But something bad had happened between the two. Seth knew this because the one time he'd seen Evelyn pass Jake in the hall, she'd almost squished herself in the wall to avoid him. And a flash of fear had flitted over her suddenly-pale face.

Seth somehow didn't want to ask her to clarify. It couldn't be like what she'd said! It just couldn't.

But Jake was acting a little odd. So Seth filled Lola in on what he'd been doing that break, starting with telling her that Evelyn claimed Jake was getting a little too aggressive in the angry-sense, not the sexual one. He didn't want to tell Lola that aspect of Jake when it might not be true. That would probably make her throw up and Seth hated puke.

Seth told her that Evelyn asked him to keep an eye on Jake because the Spaniard seemed more prone to pick fights and hit things. It was kind of a lie but whatever. So Seth clarified specifically that Jake had been aggressively annoying people in Brooklyn - and maybe hitting on a few girls.

"It's kind of weird, though, given how hung up he was on Red," Seth finished. "Like, I mean, I'm happy he's over her, you know? But it's too fast. And he just...gives off these weird bully vibes. I mean, I'm not a nice guy, but I'd not do half this shit he's been doing. And who the fuck sits on a roof all night and acts like a circus freak? Even Jake never used to!"

When Evelyn stepped out onto the fifth floor, she had Nova walk in front of her, saucepan clenched in her fist as she started down the hallway to her suite. She didn't see the Spaniard yet, so hopefully he'd gone home...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 am

Lola raised an eyebrow at Seth, although in all honesty. This Jake, the one hitting on girls and him being a bit overly aggressive just sounded like he was skipping his medication.

The roof thing was also really strange, but Jacob was never really too normal to begin with.

Lola shrugged. "I mean honestly Seth, it just sounds like he's been skipping his medication."

After four flights of stairs, Jake had finally made it to the fifth and sort of hobbled out into the hallway, towards his suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am

Seth bit his upper lip in thought. "Okay, um...thing is, Jake's skipped his meds a lot, but he's never really gotten, um...a little edgy. Like when he hit on a few girls in Brooklyn, when they seemed like they wanted out, he didn't act like he agreed with them. And...I had to step in." Seth hated saying this, and he was definitely keeping the Evelyn situation under wraps.

Evelyn was reaching for her keys in her pocket when Nova stiffened and looked around. She glanced up in alarm and tensed when she spotted a tall figure at the end of the hallway.

Oh no...oh no...

Goosebumps bubbled up her arms and she broke into a quick walk that was almost a run.

She shoved at her door and was relieved she hadn't locked it. She burst in and dragged Nova in, locking her door quickly as her heart pounded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:37 am

Jacob had heard a door closing and looked to see who's, but by the time he had he couldn't tell where the sound had come from.

Finally after a few moments he had made it to his suite, quietly opening the door and walking in. Just so he would remain unheard if Seth had returned.

Jake heard Seth's voice, and he heard him mention Jacob's name which made him curious.

Jacob closed the door behind him, walking as silently as possible, and standing outside of Seth's door.

From within he heard Lola's voice.

"Seth..." Was all she said. Lola looked up at Seth in disbelief, in all her years knowing Jacob had she ever seen him force himself on a girl unless she wanted to.

"Seth I just, Jacob would never do that to a girl. Maybe he was just drunk or something." Lola said in weak defense, although this sounded pretty bad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 am

"I don't know!" Seth exclaimed, aggrieved. He ran a hand through his hair. It rumpled and he patted it down. "Look - it's just weird, is all. I figured I'd let you puzzle it out 'cause I got nothing! Is it really his meds? He wasn't drunk to my knowledge when he did all that."

Lucifer meowed by Jake's feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:48 am

Lola bit her nail anxiously getting up out of her seat. "Oh I don't know Seth. I mean it sounds like Jake but at the same time it doesn't you know? But maybe when he gets back I can sit down and talk with him?" Lola offered, she really didn't know what else she could do.

"Yeah maybe you both can talk to me, instead of behind my back." Jake said coldly, stepping around Lucifer to stand in Seth's doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 am

Seth cursed, wishing he'd closed his door (but he doubted Lola would willingly enter his room if he had). He straightened up in his lazy slouch over his laptop. And then frowned.

"What happened to your shoulder...is it bleeding?" he asked bluntly, ignoring Jake's words completely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Jacob ignored Seth's question, he had overheard Lola talking to Seth he heard them both. So what was Evelyn now blabbing about what he had been doing? Is this why Seth was keeping him under such close watch, and now he was getting Lola involved?

Lola got up from the chair, her eyes on Jake's bleeding shoulder. She looked him over he kind of looked wrecked. Like he hadn't been sleeping, and now he looked like some wild animal had attacked him. She approached him carefully because honestly the vibe he gave off right now was kind of frightening. "Jake... are you okay? I mean have you been okay lately?"

"I'm fine." He replied shortly.

"Jake you're bleeding, what happened? Where did you go? Did someone do this to you?" Lola asked touching his shoulder lightly.

Jacob stepped back away from Lola. "Don't touch me, and seriously. You're acting like my mother its no big deal, just a little blood." He said coldly.

Lola drew her hand back away from him and narrowed her eyes up at him. She remembered when he kind of went through his little rebellious streak a year or two ago. "Listen Jake, I'm just worried. You're my friend, and I just wanna make sure you're okay." She said approaching him again. Even though everything was kind of telling her that was a bad idea.

What was it with everyone always testing his patience? First Evelyn, then Seth, now Lola? Why did Seth even have to go and open his big mouth? Although Seth wouldn't have been on his case like this if Evelyn probably hadn't told him.

Jake could feel Lola drawing closer towards him and he pushed her away lightly. Hoping she'd get the hint that he didn't want her near him. "Lola seriously--"

"Jake you're being an idiot I just wanna help--" Lola was trying to say before Jake cut her off.

"I'm serious, Lola back off!" Jake yelled shoving her harder this time, so she stepped back a bit.

Lola stumbled some and looked up at Jake, glaring at him. She hated when he was like this but she wasn't gonna let him push her around just because he was skipping his medication. She marched right up to him and shoved him back.

Jacob clenched his jaw and shoved Lola back, and she returned it back. He grabbed her shoulders, and she matched his move, gripping tightly. "Let me go." He warned her. Why did this kid feel the need to surround himself with so many unruly females?

Lola glared at Jake, she wasn't gonna back down. Jake was being an idiot and okay she was probably kind of scared too but like hell she was gonna let him know that. "Jake I'm not letting you go until you tell me--"

"Let go!" Jacob snapped shoving Lola back with all of his force knocking her down to the ground. Lola yelped falling down on the ground, she winced getting up, her eyes gleaming up at Jake. Sure they had fought before but never had he gotten this rough with her.

Lola grit her teeth getting up slowly, her side ached from when she fell and she brought her hand up and smacked him hard across the face, the smack echoing his cheek red from Lola's hand.

Jacob had had enough with everyone hitting him so he retaliated and back handed Lola across the face. Her head snapping forcefully to the side. Lola gasped clutching the side of her face, she flicked frightened brown eyes up at Jake. She couldn't believe that he had just hit her with that much force. Her cheek burned and her left eye felt like it was pounding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Seth hadn't really been ready for this. He'd seen Lola and Jake wrestle so many times, he really had kind of tuned out a bit, figuring Jake was back to being his bitchy tortured-Romeo self.

But he looked up when he heard Lola's cry - and spotted her smack Jake hard. Ouch.

And then Jake hit her back - really hard. Seth took this as his cue and dove off his bed, slamming into Jake and carrying them both backwards away from Lola into the wall with a hard thud. "What the fuck, bro?" Seth snapped. He glanced down at Lola, one hand on Jake's chest. "You all right, Lassie?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Jake shoved Seth. "She was pissing me off, let me go." He said, he wasn't gonna let them push him around he was sick of them.

Lola pressed her hand lightly to her face, it was gonna bruise and right under her eye too. She flicked her eyes up, tears were threatening to spill over them. She saw Seth holding Jake back and she went to go tug Seth's arm. "Seth let him go... please it was my fault."

She shouldn't have hit him she knew not to fight with him when he was off his medication.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"Is that why Red just hit you with a saucepan?" Seth asked him, not moving his hand off Jake's shirtfront. He'd been checking his FB while Lola fussed over Jake, mostly out of habit. "Because you tried to push her around again?" Seth stepped back and moved sideways so Lola was hidden from the Spaniard's view. "Or let me guess, she turned you down again? You don't like that, do you?"

He suddenly remembered Lola would have no idea what he was talking about since he'd edited Evelyn's tale out of his explanation. But he needed to call Jake out on this, mostly to figure out what the fuck was going on.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Jacob glowered at Seth, now he knew that Evelyn had told him because he wouldn't just dangle this in front of him like that.

Lola peered around Seth, she could see the enraged look in his eye and finally he shoved Seth back off of him. "Fuck you Seth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Seth stumbled and shoved Jake back, finally starting to get fed up of having to babysit him all the fucking time! "At least I have game!"

Evelyn was now fed up of the Black Eyed Peas' tour itinerary. She decided to google up some more info on this demon shit, which honestly sounded like a bad tween novel.

But whatever. If it helped...

Honestly though, Jake seemed like he really was displaying symptoms of...a demon possession. Half of them at least. The black eyes was something serious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 pm

"Please you have no game! Girls only hook up with you because you're rich!" Jake yelled back, punching Seth in the face.

"Guys stop!" Lola yelled, not that this would stop anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Seth's head swam and he was fairly sure Jake had fractured his damn nose!

His damned Greek nose! You're fucking kidding me, bitch!

Seth dove forwards and swung at Jake's stomach, catching him just below the ribs. "Is that why you had to bully those girls to get their attention?" he spat irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Jacob grunted, going to give Seth another punch. He grabbed Seth by his collar slamming him up against the wall.

Lola's eyes widened in horror as she watched Jacob attempt to strangle Seth! "Jacob stop it!" Lola's voice came out in a terrified squeak as she went to grab his arm and tugged helplessly at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Seth narrowed his eyes warningly. He really didn't want this to escalate but he doubted Jake was fooling around. Still, he didn't want to punch the guy!

Fuck this.

Seth reached up and gave the Spaniard a hard blow under the ribs. Jake already looked worn-down enough to where Seth felt guilty doing much to him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Jacob gasped falling to the ground, he usually didn't go down so easily but he had been so worn down the last week he couldn't really help it.

Jake lay panting on the ground and Lola stood there almost afraid to move.

Jacob flicked seething eyes up at Seth, he got up and grabbed Seth putting him in a hold, his arm wrapped around his neck in a headlock as Jake twisted his arm around his back, stretching and twisting it painfully until he heard what he wanted to hear a crack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Seht wasn't really used to breaking limbs often - it had been a while since he had had his nose fixed. Pain tore through him and he bit his tongue hard enough to make it bleed to stop himself from crying out like a wussy girl.

He reacted by slamming his body backwards and squishing Jake hard against the corner of the doorframe. "Shitshitshit," Seth cursed, losing all control of his most definitely broken arm. It felt like a splinter going through his elbow!

He felt dizzy and pulled free of Jake, dropping to his knees.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm

"Seth!" Lola squeaked out, dropping down to her knees grabbing his shoulders lightly. "Are you okay?"

Jake wiped his mouth glaring down at Seth, he needed to leave. Lola got up and went to punch Jake and he grabbed her wrist. "Hit me and I'll break your arm like I broke his." He said lowly, and shoved Lola, turning and walking out of the room.

Lola stumbled back and decided to leave Jake alone. He was being downright scary but she couldn't focus on that. "Seth are you okay? Come on get up... I'll take you to the hospital." Lola's voice was shaky, all of this kind of happened so fast. She couldn't believe that Jacob would hurt her and Seth like this.

Jacob went back into his room grabbing his keys from his desk, he walked out of the suite slamming the door behind him and decided to leave. He needed time to plan what he was gonna do to Evelyn, but for now he was gonna take out his frustration on the city.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Seht looked up as Jake left, trying to ignore the fact that he felt like a tree branch was stabbed into his damn elbow. He couldn't move his arm from the elbow down at all, but thankfully, it was his left arm.

He gritted hsi teeth, holding back any exclamation of pain as a wave of pain overtook him again. He pulled out his phone, hand shaking violently, and dialed quickly. "Give m-me s-second," he panted, eyes watering as he lifted his phone to his ear. Someone picked up on the other end and Seht managed to say, "He's gone out. Track him," before hitting the End Call and dropping his phone to the floor of the hallway. His elbow sent a spasm of brilliant shock through him again and he breathed out heavily, trying to stop his right hand shaking.

He looked up at Lola, seeing her horrified expression, and flashed her a pained grin, dimple barely visible and eyes glazed. "You know, I'm gonna hold this whole concerned-about-my-wellbeing thing over your head forever, right Lassie?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Lola had to resist the urge to smack Seth, only because he had broken his arm was he getting a freebie. "S-shut up Seth! Don't make me break your other arm." Although it didn't mean she couldn't verbalize a bit, at his attempt to make this look less worse than it was.

She walked over to his right side kneeling down and wrapping his right arm around her shoulder, and an arm around his waist. "Okay come on we're gonna try and get up okay? Don't get all Greek on me and expect me to carry you or something like a Pharaoh."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Seth huffed a little. "You couldn't carry a stuffed trash can, Lassie-O," he chirped, taking advantage of Lola's nice-mode. When was this gonna happen again? Not often.

Unless he got into it with Jake when the Spaniard came back. Shit.

"So really," Seth said, getting up and trying to ignore the knife-jabbing sensation in his left arm, "I feel like I should pity your girly lack of strength and do it myself."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Lola narrowed her eyes at Seth, huffing as she tried to pick up the annoying Greek. "Seth I'll disfigure your face. You're crippled and can't fight back so hush."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next