New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 am

Antonio shrugged bending over to set up his shot. "I mean I thought she didn't like James or whatever, I don't know."

"No I haven't found anything but I have been looking. I figure if worst comes to worse I move in with my sister she lives in Greenwich, but you're going to Europe? Me too!" Lola told Evelyn.

"Jacob and I are actually leaving a couple days after my birthday, I'm going to Italy though and Jake back to Spain. Are you gonna visit Italy?" Lola asked.

Jacob listened to the girls, but honestly his mind sort of was stuck on Evelyn and James travelling together. He knew how things went down between James and Evelyn, but it still hit a chord with him. It probably always would.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 am

"Yeah, probably," Evelyn said with a nod. "I heard Venice is beautiful and I figure since Tony mentioned he and Ashton are heading back, they can be our tour guides."

Ashton chuckled. "All we do there is eat. But sure."

"And so far we have Paris, London, Italy, maybe even Greece and possibly Spain. Luke wants to see Spain," Evelyn added absently, trying to recall their vague planning as she crossed her legs and tried to get comfortable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 am

"I could show you around." Jake spoke up after being silent for so long. "Spain that is, you'll really like it there too." Although Jacob had remembered that Luke and James didn't exactly like Jake.

"That is if you come." Jake added hastily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 am

Ashton shot Lola a surprised look, honestly not expecting Jake to have volunteered. Then again, he didn't knwo what the status of Jake and Evelyn's relationship really was. Seth and Ashlee really needed to hack their Facebooks again.

Evelyn looked momentarily flustered, he saw with some amusement. She almost seemed like she would rather not have to acknowledge Jake, but then she simply forced a painful smile at him. "Thanks."

Inside, Evelyn was cringing. How could she have forgotten Jake probably went to Spain every summer? He'd told her himself! She didn't want to rudely refuse though, and honestly, spending a few days out of all her summer aorund him couldn't hurt...right?

"We're sticking together, though, so you don't have to worry about facing James and Luke on your own," she added to Jake. "Ash and I will be with them wherever we go."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Ashton wondered aloud, unable to help himself. He jus tkind of figured Jake would probably hope Evleyn would lose James somewhere at some foreign airport before she got to Spain.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am

Lola nudged Ashton discreetly with her elbow, although she didn't blame him for asking that question.

Oh well, that made Jake feel so much better. Ashlee hated him too as far as he was concerned. Jacob didn't even know what he was thinking, offering to help like that. He'd rather get attacked by a bull before he played tour guide to Luke or James in Spain.

"Well that's good to hear." Jake answered Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

Evelyn was now feeling extremely disconfited after Ashton's comment. She got what he was implying -which made it worse.

"So, anyway, what are you doing for your birthday?" she asked Jake quickly, wanting to get off this damn topic. "You'd still be in Brooklyn, right?"

Ashton stretched and got up, going over to eh pool table to egg o his brother.

"I'm killing him," Seth informed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 am

Jacob nodded. "Uh yeah, and nothing really. Just gonna go to dinner with my parents, and with Lola's family. Its only my 19th, I'm just gonna celebrate when I go back to Spain."

Antonio huffed, watching Seth sink his shot. He overheard Jacob talking about his birthday and raised an eyebrow. "Huh, Jake's not celebrating his birthday this year?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 am

"Jake, don't be gay," Seth announced loudly and Ashton cringed, knowing he'd probably offended at least two people.

"You gotta party in Spain - heyyy, I might even drop by and accompany you and Juliet and Paris," Seth added bluntly, waiting for Antonio to shoot.

Evelyn glared at him. "Haha."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 am

Jacob clenched his jaw, looking over at Seth."I know Seth I am gonna celebrate in Spain, I'm just not doing anything here. In New York."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 am

"Relax, bro," Seth said unconcernedly, smirking at the twins. Jake's short temper was already spiking.

Ashton shook his head. "Really, you're the only idiot I've ever seen who'd provoke a short-tempered bipolar dude, Seth."

Evelyn, who hadn't heard Ashton's comment, decided ot steer away from this dangerous conversation. She searched hastily for a change.

"Celebrate after the 30th of June if you can," she suggested. "That way, we'd be in Spain then and unlike Seth, I promise not to humiliate you on your big day." A smirk touched her lips, though.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:15 pm

"Ash, this is Seth we're talking about. He's the kind of guy who would wear a rack of meat into a tiger's cage." Antonio pointed out.

Jacob was gonna reply to Seth, but was thankful to hear Evelyn's voice. He looked back at her, sort of relaxing. "Yeah sure, that would be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:05 pm

"Heyy, that's Jake, not me," Seth said in his usual loud decibel level. "I wasn't the one getting cozy with El Tigre at the zoo."

Evelyn was somewhat relieved to have an excuse to look away from Jake, and she shot Seth an amused glance, recalling hearing the details of their infamous zoo field trip.

"Speaking of lunacy, are yo guys all rooming together next year?" she asked Jake curiously.

"Hey!" Ashton said. "I take offense at being included in that!"

"Shut up, Mr. I-sold-my-twin-on-eBay-and-smashed-$200-alarms," Seth replied cuttingly and Ashton cringed and shot Evelyn an apologetic look. She frowned at this reminder, although it was more the mention of Vegas that had her cringing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I'm hoping to room far away from Seth, maybe Long Island." Jake said loudly to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm

"Liar," Seht replied casually, lining up a shot. He brushed his hair out of his eyes wiht one hand and steadied his pool cue as he added, "Where else would you risk death 24/7, bitch, and you know it."

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow. "I'm sure he can find a building ledge somewhere with the potential to fall off and squish onto hard pavement."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 pm

"I have a seven story minimum. I love tall buildings, besides Seth if anything you'd be lost without me." Jake replied back to him.

Lola giggled watching Seth, brush his hair out of his eye. "Seth I think its time for a hair cut."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"What?!" Seht exclaimed, missing his shot and standing up to gawk at Lola in horror. Evelyn stifled a laugh and Ashton stole Seth's pool cue.

"Mah hair makes David Bekham look ugly," Seth informed Lola pompously. Evelyn snorted in disagreement. Seht pointed the pool cue at her.

"Yo, Red, if anything, you need a hair cut! Your head looks like Bozo the Clown took revenge on your genes!" he exclaimed. Evelyn's eyes narrowed.

"But it's okay," Seth added. "Because Romeo needs a haircut too, so you match."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Jake gaped at Seth,going to touch his hair. "Hey leave my hair alone!"

"Jake, Seth's right it is time to tame your mane. But as for you Evelyn, I like your hair don't listen to Seth its all that blond in his hair its leaked into his brain and knocked the IQ down a couple hundred points." Lola said smugly to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm

"So I'm back to triple-digit IQ," Seht added with a grin. "It's okay, though, Lassie, I'll still tolerate your ineptness."

Ashton leaned down to line up Seth's pool cue and smacked the end into the blond's hand. Seth cursed. "Owww!"

Evelyn's hand had flown to her hair self-consciously. It did look kind of like a mess because she'd been running aorund all day and hadn't really thought she needed to bother taming it when it would only get ruined later. She tugged at a curly lock, disentangling it from another strand and looked up at Jake's head. "You need a trim. Someone could get lost in that mass, Salazar," she commented with a slight quirk of amusement on her lips. "Do you have a comb buried in there maybe?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm

"I--"

"I wouldn't doubt it." Lola snorted. "Hey remember that one time the comb broke when my sister was trying to style your hair?"

"Um! The only reason the comb broke was because Olivia got super glue in my hair and she thought the smart idea would be to comb it out! She wasn't styling it! Besides, I was thinking about cutting my hair, but I don't wanna look weird." Jake added, running his hands through his messy hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Evelyn squinted at Jake's messy mop of hair, trying to imagine it trim and neat - it was just odd. Jake naturally looked scruffy and it worked for him. "Well, you'd look civilized...I guess for you that is weird," she admitted. Ashton and Seth snickered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Jacob pulled a face at Evelyn. "Hey I can look civilized when I need to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 pm

"The only time you ever did was at the lawyer's office," she retorted smugly. "You didn't even tuck your shirt in then!"

Seth was listening to this while he fought over his pool cue with Ashton. "Gimmie back my pool cue!"

"It was Jake's," Ashton argued flatly, yanking on the other end. Seth yanked harder and Ashton almost toppled over the top of the table. His elbow skidded and hit the white cue ball, knocking it into a bunch of other balls and making them scatter. "Now look what you did!"

"I was winning anyway!" Seth said, yanking on the pool cue again and stumbling into Antonio.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

"I so did! You're lying now, I looked pretty decent going there!" Jacob said sitting up now.

Antonio toppled when Seth crashed into him. "Hey!" He shoved Seth off of him. "Since when was pool so aggressive?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm

"You didn't even comb your hair at Seth's birthday!" Evelyn went on stubbornly, ignorant of the ruckus at the pool table as the three boys stumbled around.

"You didn't, Jake?" Seth demanded, stumbling forward when Antonio shoved him. He almost dropped the pool cue but then held on and yanked his elbow back, making Ashton topple forward on his stomach onto the pool table. A few people looked up in alarm.

"Oww!" Ashton grunted as pool balls impacted with his stomach.

Seth grinned and then nudged Antonio hard in revenge. "Watch the ape arms!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Antonio grunted reaching up and yanking Seth's hair!

"I did so comb my hair, it just got messy as the night went on!" Jake said not realizing he had been kind of loud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next