New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 am

Ashton frowned and then fumbled for his phone in his pocket. He sent James a quick text.

Hey, kind of last min. Can I bring Lola along 2night?

When James stayed silent, Luke sighed and muttered, "Let's just get through this without incident or injury," and walked to the kitchen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 am

James nodded, at Luke. Then his phone vibrated across his books beeping a couple of times. He picked it up and read Ashton's message. He didn't mind Lola, she seemed like a nice girl from the few times they had talked. James was never picky about who he hung with anyway.

Yeah sure, no big deal!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 am

Ashton grinned when he read James' message and then texted Lola. Hey. If you dont happen to have a hot date tonight, wanna come celebrate James' bday with us? Ev and Ash will be there.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

Sure why not, anything is better than homework Lola sent back to Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 am

Sweet, we're leaving at seven. Come downstairs? Just a dinner at a restaurant. Ashton texted back.

"I wanna read Jake's love letter," Seth muttered to Antonio.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 am

Cool see ya then!

"Me too." Antonio nodded, "I mean we can alway seal it back up he won't notice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 am

"Guys, don't, I don't think he'll take it lightly," Ashton warned them.

Seth got up with a grin and walked to Jake's room.As Ashton had said, there were a couple boxes of candy that had been kicked aside, no doubt when Jake left early that morning, but there was a box of candy that was sitting square in front of his doorway with a card on top.

Seth knelt and picked it up. It was enveloped and sealed. He examined the envelope. "We probably have an envelope lying around, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 am

"Is it just a plain white envelope cause we probably do." Antonio said going to check though just in case they didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:25 am

"Who cares? Jake hasn't seen it yet so he won't know what the original envelope looked like!" Seth called to Antonio. He got up and walked to his own room, rifling through his desk drawer for his pocket knife. "Find one?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 am

"Yeah! Here's a white one!" Antonio yelled skipping into Seth's room and handing it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 am

Seth smirked and extended an envelope opener tool, from his pocketknife. He slid the blade under the flap of the envelope -

And the envelope was suddenly no longer in his hands. Seth blinked and looked around, seeing Ashton stalk out of the room with a frown on his face.

"Privacy!" he snapped as he tossed the envelope into his room and pulled the door closed so it locked.

"Aw, come on!" Seth groaned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 am

"ASH YOU'VE BECOME SOFT!" Antonio hollered, kicking the ground as he went to go back to his room since his afternoon was now shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 am

Ashton rolled his eyes and unlocked his room, walking inside and picking up the envelope. He walked back out and slid it under Jake's door, placing the box of candy directly in front of the door so Jake would know they were together.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 am

[[Jake and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn had taken the stairs, hurrying up them and swiping at a few rebellious tears trekking down her cheeks. She composed herself on her long walk up, struggling with her books, but she knew Jake was behind her and she wasn't sharing an elevator with him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 am

Jacob had no patience for the damned elevator he needed to blow steam! The walk from the library back wasn't enough, and now he was practically running up the stairs.

But it just seemed like he was getting angrier with each step he took. As he came up to the fifth floor he spotted the bronze head he had just fought with.

Jacob clenched his jaw as he stormed past her, but on his way up he noticed she was holding her bag, and knocked it out of her hands, continuing onwards to his suite he pulled out his key unlocking his door. Jacob swung it open then slammed it shut.

Antonio heard the door shake signalling someone's arrival most likely Jake's since they were all home already.

Jacob opened the door to his room and as he went to walk he tripped over a heart shape box of chocolates. He picked it up and threw it into his room, causing the red box to open and spill its contents out.

Jake then stepped on an envelope that was just inside his door.

Jacob picked it up and ripped it open. He couldn't read anything right now but he was able to read one thing. Evelyn

Jacob ripped up the card into a million pieces and screamed. Going into his room and destorying things like he had a few months ago.

Antonio heard things crashing and breaking in Jake's room. He got up quickly and went to go see what the hell he was doing.

When Antonio got to the doorway he stood there horrified. As he watched Jacob.

Jake hadn't noticed Antonio, as he swept all his things off his desk in one swift movement. He went to his nightstand and yanked the drawer out throwing it across the room, so it slammed across the wall.

Jacob picked up his laptop and threw it out his window, and it landed below on the concrete where it smashed.

"Jacob! Stop what's wrong with you!" Antonio yelled worried going to grab him and stop him!

"Don't touch me!" Jake growled shoving Antonio off of him so hard he fell to the ground.

Antonio groaned, and realized this was really bad! "SETH!! ASH!!! " Antonio yelled out. Jacob was clearly having a breakdown and it was fucking scary!

Jacob saw Antonio and picked him up off the ground and slammed the Italian into the wall. "ITS YOU! ITS CAUSE OF FUCKING YOU!! SHE WANTS YOU!!" Jacob remembered how she liked Antonio.

Antonio cowered in Jake's grip. "Jake I have no ide--"

"STOP LYING!!" Jake cut Antonio off.

Antonio thought he was scared in Vegas, he changed his mind. This was way worse. "SETH!! ASH! GUYS!!" Antonio yelled out as loud as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Evelyn hadn't said a word when Jake knocked her bag off her shoulder. It dropped and tumbled back down the stairs she had just walked up. At first, she'd been ready to punch whichever asshole had shoved into her but then she saw the guy's familiar tall figure and broad shoulders and changed her mind.

She turned and went back down the steps, picking up her bag and hefting it over her shoulder. She sucked in a breath to hold back the frustration bubbling inside her and gritted ehr teeth, blinking tears out of her eyes as she walked on upstairs, slowing down to ensure Jake got there way before she did.

Once in her suite, she entered her room, closed the door, leaving Nova out in the living room, and collapsed on her bed, burying her face in her pillow to muffle her sniffles.

She looked up at the clock. Almost 3 PM. James' birthday celebration would start in about four hours. Evelyn suddenly didn't have hte energy to go.

But that wasn't fair to James. He hadn't done anything wrong. And since Jake wasn't going, she'd be safe from any fighting.

Evelyn sat up on her bed, drying her eyes on her duvet. She was being irrational, she knew that. She'd said things she didn't mean to Jake. Like the thing about not wanting him. She was just so incensed. And she still was. Just remembering the library incident made her hands shake in rage.

But hey, if she was so damn worthless now because she wanted to be friends, then fine, she would take that. Jake was free to do whatever he wanted. A surge of white-hot anger shot through Evelyn and her hand clenched on the duvet, threatening to tear it.

She'd make him regret that. He was assuming his advantage in height and strength gave him all the power to rage over her? She had her own weapons. She was going to show him just how "worthless" she was and make his life hell along the way.

After she was through, Jake was going to freaking beg her to just be friends.

Evelyn got to her feet and walked over to her closet, rifling through it with sudden energy to find an outfit for tonight.

Ashton had been in his room, working on an assignment while music thumped through his Seth-resistent headphones. He still managed to hear distant thuds and crashes, but assumed Seth had skipped his afternoon class to play around again.

Until he heard Antonio yelling in fear. His ears was pretty much honed to catch his twin's voice!

Ashton shoved off his head phones and then ran out of the room, down the hall to...Jake's room?!

Fuck.

"Tony?" Ashton burst inside, pushing open the half-open doorway. His eyes grew wide in horror at the sight of the ravaged room and he looked up, catching Jake holding a terrified Antonio against the wall and screaming in his face something about someone wanting something.

"What the fuck?!" Ashton dove forwards and grabbed one of Jake's arms, tugging it off Antonio's shoulder. "What are you doing?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Jacob shoved Ashton away from him, and dropped Antonio on the ground, and kicked him in the side.

"Fuck! Jake stop! What's wrong with you?!" Antonio yelled out! Why was he so angry with him??

"I'M SICK OF YOU! QUIT BEING A FUCKING COWARD!! ACTUALLY NO! SHE WOULDN'T WANT YOU! YOU'RE WEAK!!" Jacob yelled down at Antonio.

Antonio thought about just who he was talking about and then it hit him. "Jake...I don't like Evelyn." His voice shook.

"DON'T ANY OF YOU SAY THAT FUCKING WHORES NAME EVER AGAIN!! SHES A WORTHLESS SLUT!! SHE CAN BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!!!" Jacob was losing his voice and his mind, he needed to leave again. He went and grabbed his keys off his desk and stormed out of their suite slamming the door and going down the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

"What....the fuck happened?" Ashton said weakly, pulling Antonio up. "You all right? How the fuck did he even drag you into this?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Antonio stood up wincing. "I-I-I don't know! I mean I heard him thrashing around in here and he saw me and just snapped. I have no idea what happened, but Ash this is real bad. He just left to drive. He might hurt someone, or hurt himself. What are we gonna do?" Despite what Jake had just done to Antonio, he was still worried about his friend nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

"Tackle him." Ashton turned and ran out of the room, yanking on his sneakers and grabbing his jacket. "Come on! Before he gets killed driving like a moron!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"What?!" Antonio's eyes bugged out. "Are you insane?! He's like livid right now!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:21 pm

"Who cares?" Ashton said, pulling open the front door and rushing outside. "Tony, come on!"

He tore to the stairs and clattered down them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 am

Antonio and Ashton were both bounding down the stairs, hoping to catch up with Jake.

Jacob had burst through the lobby, people moving out of his way as he plowed through. Just then twins came out right after, they didn't even have a second to stop and catch their breaths.

Both Antonio and Ashton went charging after Jake and tackled him into the ground.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" Jacob yelled as he thrashed on the ground trying to swing out of the twins grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

"Calm the fuck down," Ashton snapped, sitting on Jake's back while Antonio held his legs. The don came rushing over, this time, a third year girl.

"What's going on?!"

"Nothing, we got this," Ashton said to her, having difficulty staying on top of the raging Jake. "Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALM DOWN - YOU'RE BEING IRRATIONAL AND EMO!"

Everyone in the lobby stared at them in silence.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

"LET ME GO!!!" Jacob growled.

"NO!" Antonio said trying to hold him down. Jacob tried rolling around and to get them off but they weren't budging.

Lola had been walking in after going to meet with a friend, when her eyes widened seeing the boys all rolling around on the ground, they looked like they had been fighting!

"What the hell!?" Lola ran over to the thrashing guys, "Guys let him go!" What the fuck!?" Lola yelled trying to yank Antonio off of Jacob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next