New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am

"Oh boy could you even imagine, Ashlee stuffing a pillow under her shirt and being all "PAY MA CHILD SUPPORT BITCH!" Jake snorted, taking the stack of dishes to the cupboard to put them away.

"I'd put those teen moms to shame." Ashlee said rubbing her flat stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 am

"The judge would probably give her a sympathy allowance solely for having Seth's kid," Evelyn added, drying her hands on a paper towel and leaning back against the counter. "God, could you imagine Seth's kid?"

"I'd rather not!" Ashton exclaimed, horrified at the idea of a mini-Seth running around.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 am

"God he'd have that shiny blond hair and be all "Yo mama get me som cookies up in dis bitch!" Antonio imitated a little kid sounding like Seth.

Jake laughed perching himself on top of the counter, "Yeah and of course the kid would have a really big ego too, "Don touch dah hair bitchez!"

Ashlee found herself laughing now too, "Hey our baby would be beautiful plus it would be wearing designer clothes all made by me, and well bought by Seth's credit cards too." Ashlee smirked.

"Yeah well if there is gonna be a Lil Seth or a Lil Ashlee, it better be years from now or I'll kill Seth." Jesse replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 am

This effectively ended this conversation.

Evelyn was reminded of Rose and she looked up at Jake perched on the counter beside her. "Seth was careful this time, I'm guessing?" she asked cautiously, voice low. God, it'd be terrible if...no, thinking it was just inviting trouble for Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 am

"I'm sure he was, plus Ashlee takes birth control." Jake muttered to Evelyn, remembering that whole incident with her and Connor. And at this moment he was glad that he had used protection, because he would have been freaking out knowing that he could have possibly gotten Evelyn pregnant with his kid.

"Don't worry Jes, its just a joke. Just lighten up a bit." Ashlee said to her brother. He always overreacted. She knew she had been safe since she was on birth control. So she really had nothing to worry about.

Jesse just shot a look at Ashlee for a moment and stayed silent, then Antonio said, "Speaking of Seth I wonder where he went." Antonio went to go find Seth, and saw him sitting his room.

He looked a bit upset, "Hey dude you alright?" He asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hey, Tony?" Seth said, eyes on his screen. He was seated at his desk now. "Say, do you recall anything I might have said in November about Rose and shopping?"

"How is Ash taking birth control common knowledge?" Evelyn wondered quietly, mostly so Jesse wouldn't hear and wonder why his sister's sex life's details were being broadcast all over the place. She reached up to tug her hair back into a ponytail, combing her fingers through it to gather it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Jake shrugged, "Connor is a big mouth. Sorry I'll be more quiet about it." He realized her brother was still there, and even though Lola wasn't his sister he wouldn't want to hear about stuff like that about her either.

"Um dude? You don't remember you were all "Anything for Rose! Whatever she wants!" Then you just took her out and went shopping, rented out Rockefeller. Dude we really thought you liked her, it was kind of crazy." Antonio told him, and sat on the foot of his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Seth cringed at the bill for Rockefeller. Normally it wasn't anything he'd have minded but in the context of overly pricey shoes, it added up!

"Shit, my dad is gonna have a fucking hernia over this!" he muttered. He turned to Antonio. "It wasn't my idea to take her shopping...right?"

Evelyn pushed herself off the counter and straightened, noting the somewhat tense mood. Ashton was trying to have some light conversation with Ashlee and Jesse to lighten the mood. Evelyn glanced up at Jake and remembered the earlier conversation about his hobo-like appearance.

She stepped forward a bit so she was standing in front of where he was seated, and gestured for him to lean down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Antonio cringed, "Um well I wouldn't know, I think she might have suggested to go shopping. But since you were all "I LUD YOU ROSE!" You were insistent on taking her."

"Um I mean... Jake at first was yelling at you cause he was calling Rose a gold digger but I guess you didn't want to see it. I'm sorry bro." Antonio said to him, this really sucked.

Jake leaned down so he was eye level with Evelyn now, "Hmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Seth was finding it hard to say anything because his anger was pooling again. So both Jake and Connor had clearly been against this girl. What was wrong with him?!

He was usually a pretty accurate judge of character.

"Oh, wow, I guess I got played, huh?" Seth murmured, evne though his mind was already leaping ahead o revenge. He wasn't going to sulk like a little bitch. It was definitely time to get even with this little bitch.

"You know what's funny? She was chatting up James last night," he said to Antonio, slightly amused. "So I'm guessing she's really going for all the players with some reason. James has a trust fund and by the way he dresses, I don't think he's exactly broke."

As well, Ashton had gotten back his fifty grand and had returned what he owed to the boys. With some compensation to Antonio for trying to sell him in the first place.

Evelyn reached over to the sink and turned on the tap with one hand before Jake leaned down. She wet her hand and then placed it atop Jake's mussed up hair, attempting to flatten it. "Hold still," she said primly, tongue between her teeth as she combed her wet fingers through his ruffian-styled hair. "You don't need to look like you just took out a bear in a wrestling match every second of your life," she informed him. She tried to flatten a cowlick at the top of his head but it sprang back up again stubbornly. Evelyn flattened it down again and held her hand there.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"Hey! Leave my hair alone, I never put gel or that stuff in it.. what's wrong with my hair I like how it looks. Here you need to flatten your hair too." Jake said reaching to the sink to run his water under the faucet and pat his wet hand on her scalp.

Ashlee giggled, "Geez Ev, what is it with you and guys hair?"

"Shit... you think she's gonna try and play James? Umm I mean that's kind of harsh given after all that crap he's gone through with Jake and Evelyn. Do you think we should warn him?" Antonio asked, because even when James was kind of a jerk to Jake. He was nice enough to give the money to keep him from being sold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:32 pm

"James was defending her," Seth recalled. He kind of had half a mind to let James do his thing. "I don't know, should we?"

Evelyn smacked Jake's hand away and attempted to flatten his cowlick. "What do you mean?" she asked Ashlee, confused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm

"Always messing with guys hair is all." Ashlee noted, she figured she'd leave the James part out of it.

Jake grabbed her hand, "Leave my beautiful mane alone! I like my Mufasa look. Roar." Jake roared weakly then grinned at Evelyn.

"He probably didn't know, if he knew I'm sure he wouldn't be defending her." Antonio shrugged, besides at that time he seemed to be really into Alexis when Seth was into Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Evelyn was still confused. She had a nagging suspicion Ashlee was leaving something out. What other guy's hair did Evelyn ever mess with?

Oh, right. Her stomach clenched and not because she was about to puke.

"No, I'm not," she said, a small frown appearing between her eyebrows. She shrugged it off and glanced up at Jake's head.

On second thoughts...

"Yeah, being neat really looks wrong on you," she said, reaching up and mussing up his hair so badly, that the water stiffened it into spikes. "I think you should consider the dead rockstar look." She grinned and moved away from him before he retaliated, heading for the living room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:57 pm

"OY!" Jake said getting up running his hand through his hair a couple of times to get rid of the spikes but it wasn't working. So he got up and went to go pick up Evelyn and throw her over his shoulder again. "Don't touch the mane."

Jesse laughed shaking his head, "Wow..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Seth pursed his lips. "I'd have to show him proof, wouldn't I?"

Evelyn was starting to feel dizzy again. "I just ate!" she informed Jake queasily, clinging to his shoulders so she wouldn't be completely upside down. She reached out and grabbed the chicken hairs at the base of his neck, twisting them hard.

Ashton was seated on the couch, forwarding the photo he'd taken of Evelyn suffocating Jake, plus the video of Jake yanking Seth out of his room, to Lola. He figured he'd see what she was up to, because the way Jake and Evelyn were going, stupidity was bound to follow.

Plus, like pretty much everyone else, Lola would be relieved to know they just finally got the fuck together already.

Hey, ur missin out on Seth/Jake stupidity. Ash's bro is here to drill Seth. They ended up geting along. He's a cool guy. Come down if u got time?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"Probably, it would be really screwed up if she did that to him too." Antonio told Seth.

Just chillin sure I'll come down! Thank god they finally got together! I was about ready to lock them in a closet! Lola sent back to Ashton she decided to visit it had been awhile.

"OWWW!" Jake yelled nearly dropping her, but he set her down. And then proceeded to wrap Evelyn in a huge bear hug. "There!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

"Fuck yeah," Seth said, and pulling out his phone, texted James. U free? Hav something to show u. Urgent.

Evelyn fought down a bitter taste in her mouth and decided, since Jake was unable to ever stand anywhere for long periods, to use this while she could. She let herself lean back into him, head dropping back against his shoulder (although given his giraffe-like height, her head barely just came over the tip of his shoulder). She felt suddenly inexplicably worn out. Although she expected being carted around and thrown over shoulders was a good workout enough, she wasn't used to being so tired all the time.

"This is why we get noise complaints," Ashton explained to Jesse. It was sad how he himself was so used to the craziness of their suite, Ashotn reflected somewhat woefully.

He glanced at Ashlee as he replied to Lola. "Oh, hey, Luke mentioned you guys might be going to your hometown over spring Break?" His fingers typed out a text. IKR? Only prob is, Jakes now all over her n even Seth is disgusted. XD
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

James was at work folding clothes, he looked away for a moment and answered his phone. Workin off in awhile, what's up?

"Sleepy?" Jake asked her, he could feel her relaxing in his arms.

Ashlee nodded, "Yeah we wanna go back and visit. Mostly wanna see my rents, just see everything you know, will you be there at the same time Jes?" She asked her brother.

"Um I think so, I have to check my schedule its either first week of March or second for us. But we should be there at the same time."

Lola shook her head as she walked out of the elevator and snickered. Typical Jake, of course now that they're together he'll be all over here! I'm here open your door. Very Happy She said arriving at their door straightening her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Hav to show u something i feel u should know b4 u mess up like i did, bro, was all Seth replied.

He put his phone away and stood up. "Let's get back before they start your funeral proceedings," he said to Antonio, his usual grin returning now. He punched Tony's shoulder and grinned wider as he headed out into the hallway.

"Nah, just tired," Evelyn murmured quietly, glancing over Jake's arm at the door. Ashton got up while Ashlee and Jesse were talking, and strode across the room to pull open the door. He cracked a grin as he took Lola in and stepped aside to let her enter.

"Welcome to the madhouse!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm sure your hair looks fabulous Seth Razz. JK I'll come by after work Very Happy James sent returning to work.

Antonio laughed walking with Seth out of his room into the hallway where he saw Lola, "Hey girl!" Antonio waved to her.

Lola walked in, "Thanks, hey everyone." She waved walking in, and when she did she saw Evelyn and Jake hugging, "Aww look at the precious couple." She said taking out her phone and snapping a picture of them hugging.

"Geez when did everyone turn into such a freaking paparazzi?" Jake said covering his face with his hand, he knew everyone was probably ecstatic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm

"Well we wee about to resort to stuffing you back into the bathroom," Ashton replied,, shutting the door and returning to the living room. He and Antonio had long since been filled in on thebathroom situation by Seth. "We're just extremely relieved." Ashton grinned and took a seat on arm rest of the vacant single-seater, noting Evelyn's cheeks flush bright red.

Seth was replying to James so he didn't see Lola until he rounded the corner into the living room and nearly ran her over. "Whoa!" He backed up hastily and nearly dropped his phone, steadying himself on the wall. He pulled a face at her. "I know I said I love having you around, but not this close, babe."

We're aparently havin a party up here. Ashlee's bro Jesse is over. Hurry yo ugly ass up!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 pm

"Oh really?" Lola squeaked, then looked up and narrowed her eyes at him. She yanked Seth's nose and went to go sit down. "There now I'm not so close.

Jesse saw this and he looked up at Seth, "Hey Seth you always this friendly with all the girls?" Looking over at the brunette.

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "Jesse, Lola is Jake's best friend, and plus Lola can't stand him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Ashton resisted an urge to face-palm, but really, this could be problematic.

Then again, Seth had no obligation to not hit on other girls. Although he could have held off on it until after Ashlee's brother left!

Seth, shrugging, had walked over to the single seater and plopped down by Ashton. "Not my fault the girls can't get enough o' dis," he said, smirking a little. "And Lola's just secretly in denial."

"Here we go again," Evelyn muttered. Then she recalled Lola and Seth's convoluted plan to steal Nova and lifted her chin up to look at Jake's face overhead. "They can actually get along when they need to," she said, but she kept her voice down because her words might not fly so well with Jesse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Jake looked down and whispered back, "That's what scares me about those two, when Lola's not trying to castrate him. That they get along too well."

"Jesse don't worry Seth just suffers from a psychological disorder. He thinks girls love him. When in reality they hate him." Lola said to Jesse because she could tell that this was probably making him uncomfortable.

"Yeah dude! Besides! Lola already has someone else interested in her." Antonio said smugly, winking at Seth and his twin.

Jake looked over at Lola as did Ashlee, "You have a boyfriend? Since when?" She asked her.

Lola laughed and shrugged, "I dunno. I guess I do whenever you guys see him tell him I said hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next