New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm

"N-no, something tells me it's a redheaded curse." Rosemary muttered, feeling almost slightly bitter. She was going through A LOT of emotions, all at once and she wasn't sure which one was hurting or effecting her most.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Evelyn cringed, looking down at her own hair where hints of red gleamed in the weak sun from Rose's window. "Aw, don't say that! I was supposed to have Irish luck! Now I gotta go track down a snotty leprechaun and four-leaf-clover and all that superstitious bullshit!" she exclaimed. "And wiht Seth and Jake's luck with the law, I can tell we're really screwed!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Rosemary laughed weakly and sniffled, wiping at her face. "That shit don't work."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 am

Evelyn shook her head in mock sadness. "No, no, you know they say rabbit's feet are lucky? Look at Jake - he's bouncing like the energizer bunny al over the place and yet his feet trip him into telephone poles and off window ledges and fire escapes. I lost faith in them the day I mistook him for a misguided mutant hobo and brained him with a saucepan enough to raise a coconut-sized lump on his head - because, girl, that is bad luck! He couldn't walk straight for a week and his most coherent thought was about a milkshake!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:45 am

Rosemary stared at her like she was nuts, even though it was making her want to laugh and it was cheering her up a little, and holding back her panic attack. "..What and how now?" She asked, not understanding anything she was saying.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

Evelyn had to smile at the memory, even though just thinking about Jake made her want to punch out Rose's window. She sat back and forced a bigger grin. "Yeah, uh, we were in this old house in Greenwich and uh, we were looking for..." She decided not to bring that bad incident up right now so she lied a little, "someone and Jake told me to go check the upstairs area while he went down to the basement and I decided he was bossing me around too much. Like, hello!" Evelyn put on a defiant, offended look, hands on her hips as she sat there, "I am an adult woman! i make my own decisions and I don't need some short-tempered, alcoholic bulldog telling me what to do! So I ignored his instructions and just grabbed a rusty old saucepan from the kitchen and followed after him. It was just for self-defense 'cause you never know if you're gonna run into some sex-starved hobo, you know?"

She took a breath and her mind flew back to that memory. It had honestly been that day she realized she was in over her head with Jake. Right after she'd concussed him, of course.

"So the basement was like one large rectangular hallway with rooms in the center. Jake headed right and I thought he'd gone left because, uh, he's left-handed so I was just....being stupid. Whatever, I followed the left-side hall and instead of finding him, I hear a creepy rustling and scraping.It's almost pitch dark down there, by the way, and not a single sound from above and I was starting to imagine zombies and ghosts and all sorts of shit, and then I round the bend and start getting a little freaked and THEN! A tall shape looms up ahead of me in the dark. So I do the logical thing - I swing the pan at its head like I'm aiming for a home run and I scream like hell."

She grimaced. "Turns out it wasn't a rapist. It was Jake. And i only find this out after he freaks out, thinks I'm some creepy serial killer and grabs my feet, really, my feet and flips me upside down on the ground. Like, God damn it, I'm tough but he's six-feet four and built like a freaking linebacker." She paused for breath, and shook her head. "After a lot of clueless scuffling and throwing phones and attempting to pin each other down, he's all 'Oh my freaking God, what're you doing here? I told you to stay upstairs like the oppressed, helpless woman I think you are!'." Evelyn mocked Jake's voice.

"So after we get to our feet, he starts whining and acting all weird and I realize the idiot is concussed and bleeding! So I pretty much drag his clumsy butt up the stairs and have to get him to his friends who are nearby for help! And they, of course, got pretty damn pissed since according to them, we wasted a lot of time doing nothing. Uh, hello, can they not see the huge bruise on my shin where Wonder-Dog flipped me 180?" she finished her rant with a huffy expression.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:45 am

Rosemary blinked at her and took this all in before giving a small grin. "Sounds..um.. interesting." She nodded and bit at her bottom lip. "...OH MY GOD!" She sat up from when she had laid back during the story. "I CAN TAKE THE MORNING AFTER PILL!" She wasn't sure how that idea popped into her head, but it did.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 am

Evelyn was silent for a moment - and then she burst into giggles. "Oh wow....how did no one think of that?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 am

Rosemary grinned wildly and dashed up, almost falling out of her bed but quickly caught herself and went over to her computer, this shot of hope overcoating her heartbreak for the moment. "Oh my god, please please, be high possibilities for fixing this." She whispered to herself, opening her computer quickly and logging it on. She stared at her screen for a moment before quickly typing it up and read through some things.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

Evelyn followed after her, stumbling in her fancy long dress, and pointed over her shoulder. "Look!" She read aloud, "98 percent effectiveness rate - Rose, it could work! This is your ticket out!" she exclaimed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 am

Rosemary squealed and hugged Evelyn quickly. "Oh my god, I-I won't get pregnant with this!" She said, for once and probably her last time in a while, crying HAPPILY.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am

"Oh my God," Evelyn murmured, hugging her back. Relief flooded her. Seth wasn't going to cost Rose her college and career then. "Quick, you should get it from a pharmacy as fast as you can, you have three days. I'd really offer to get it for you but uh...it's kind of hard to walk in heels."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 am

"Oh- Uh- Here, borrow some of my clothes, okay?" Rosemary pointed over to her closet as she pulled away from Evelyn and quickly went to grab her money and shoes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 am

Evelyn darted to Rose's closet and grabbed a random tank, a long sweater and jeans. Rose was a bit taller than her but she could make do with rolling up the hems and stuffing her feet into boots.

She grabbed the clothes and a pair of boots and ran down the hall to the bathroom, stripping off her ruined dress and slipping into Rose's clothes before returning to her room and putting on her winter coat. She put her old dress and heels in a pile by the door. "Okay, ready to go?" She grabbed a scrunchie off Rose's dresser and pulled back her curled hair into a practical ponytail.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:55 am

Rosemary nodded and hurried out with Evelyn.

After a while the girls returned, Rosemary looking a slight more relieved that one of her two huge problems were lifted, or so she hoped, because seriously, who could be so unlucky that they hit the 2% of it not working? Not her. No. All she had to do now was suffer heartbreak on Christmas, with no family either...

She suddenly felt that miserable feeling hit the pit of her stomach again but tried to hide it as she walked back into the apartment with Evelyn, and licked her lips, glancing around. "Guess Georgiana left. Her purse and keys are gone."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 am

Evelyn was frowning at her phone as she walked. Luke had given ehr a very curt reply when she informed him her phone had died the previous night.

Clearly, people were pissed at her for running off. Perfect.

She sighed and felt a wave of frustration pass through her. God damn it, why did she seem to be hitting dead ends everywhere?

She glanced up at Rose - who wore a similar expression. "Hey," Evelyn said, wanting a change of topic, "What're you doing tomorrow?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

"Um..nothing actually.. no photoshoots and all since it's Christmas.." Rosemary trailed off at that word and swallowed, rubbing at her arm. She had taken the pill in the cab back to the apartment, so for now, those worries were gone.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 am

"Uh..." Evelyn shuffled from one foot to another. "What are you doing on Christmas? I'm guessing you and Alexis will celebrate it together?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 am

"Uh- Actually no. She hasn't said anything about her doing anything for Christmas. Um. Why?" Rosemary asked, biting at her bottom lip, slightly pushing away some thoughts that boiled in the back of her head about Alexis.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 am

Evelyn bit her lip and then caved. "Uh...I was gonna just drag Lex along with me but I figure you could use the cheer-up. Ashlee, Luke, James and i had plans to get together since none of our families are here and we always used to try and see each other around Christmas back in Ash Creek," she said. "If you wanted....you and Georgiana could, uh, come along." She cringed. "Actually..." She lowered her voice. "James might not appreciate her so much - he's kind of, uh, uncomfortable around anything not firmly straight..." She shrugged. "But you're straight and good-looking so I'm sure he'll have no problem with you being there." She winked at Rose jokingly.

Although, in all honesty, James probably wanted to kill her right now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 am

"Um- If it's something you guys do, I don't want to get in the middle of it." Rosemary said, rubbing at her arm. It DID sound really nice but flirting or anything like that, like Evelyn joked, didn't sound appealing. And she really DIDN'T want to get in the middle of anything, she had only became friends with Evelyn by her time being here. "Georgiana's going to go see her family too. Since um, they live here."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 am

"Then come with us!" Evelyn exclaimed, giving Rose's shoulders a shake. "Luke is a terrible cook but he makes the best smoothies ever! And Ash and I will cook! It'll be stupid and probably half-burnt but it'll be really fun! And Alexis gets no say, of course. I can just have the guys tie her to the Christmas tree if she tries to leave, like a little punk Christmas tree angel with a guitar instead of a star. We're gonna have it at our suite since it's got the most space."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 am

Rosemary blinked before starting to laugh. "Okay! Okay I'll come! Stop before you give me shaken baby syn..drome...poor.. choice of words." Rosemary cringed and shook her head. "I'll go."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 am

"Awesome," Evelyn replied, letting go of her. "All right, I gotta go, I have to tackle....a lot of shit at home." She winced and then headed to Rose's room to get her stuff, borrowing a plastic bag to carry them n. "I'll give you your clothes back when you come over tomorrow! Or, you know what, Ash is probably gonna sleep-over since it's a holiday and all and this will keep your mind off, uh, things."

She hadn't forgotten that the baby wasn't Rose's only problem. The fact that Seth had woken up (and changed his relationship status to Single) was no doubt horrible.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 am

Rosemary nodded and grabbed her cellphone from her pocket. "Don't worry about it getting them back to me, I know you will when you can." Rose replied and glanced down at her phone, knowing she'd need to tell Seth...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next