New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Rosemary bit at her bottom lip and reached up, touching the place on her cheek and sighed. "You're stupid Rosemary. Stupid as hell." She muttered quietly to herself and grabbed her phone as it buzzed against her nightstand. She frowned, hesitating before texting back. I apparently have a dinner date tomorrow at seven with him...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Evelyn replied after a long pause (because she was mildly shocked into place). Uh....date? THat wasnt part of the plan. o__o Love potion = no dating needed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Um. Asking someone if they want to go out for dinner is a date, right? Rosemary texted back and flopped back onto her bed, staring at the coffee cup on the nightstand.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes it is. But I guess its harmless. I know Lex went to see NY with him a couple times. She didn't seem too affected - I think she had fun. Very Happy Evelyn replied.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Mmmm, this is Seth we're talking about. He'll only want someone for their body after all this. I have to be more careful, I'm being stupid... Rosemary sighed and went over to her closet, biting at her bottom lip as she looked at her new outfits. ...On the bright side, I can look drop-dead for the date now..
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Evelyn hesitated, knowing EXACTLY what Rose was feeling irght now. Two months ago, she was that idiot.

And history repeats itself. Do I really let her make this mistake? She pursed her lisp and replied: BE careful. U nvr know when attachment becomes something else. Seth isnt himself rite now. D:
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I know, Evelyn... I know. Like I said, I'm being stupid. He's just a douche bag of the alpha douchery gamma house. Rosemary replied with a large sigh and pulled out a dress.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:19 pm

As long as theres no messy emotional strings....have fun while you can ;D Evelyn replied somewhat devilishly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks for the advice... I think. Rosemary replied with a roll of her eyes and a smirk.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey I learned hard way that acting isnt easy. D: Also...you up to vacay in Plaza Hotel over Xmas break? ;D Evelyn sent back, feeling guilty but amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Rosemary bit at her bottom lip, feeling guilt wash her over again. "U-Uhm..."

I'll think about it. Wink
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Well u gotta remember this wont really make a dent in his finances. Not much in the way of teaching him a lesson. D: Evelyn sent back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:21 pm

He'll never learn anyway. He'll still go after girls that are blond, with big breasts, and long legs. He'll still drink all the alcohol he can before he hits alcohol poisoning. And he'll still be racist and sexist. Don't worry. I know this. Rosemary replied but it was more of a reassurance to herself, unfortunately.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Maybe he'll realizes girls r capable of geting even too? Evelyn replied hopefully. It was too much to hope that Seth respect women but at least he'd see them on a more equal footing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 pm

I would say I hope but that'd be foolish hoping. =/ ... now get over here, I need outfit help because i have no idea where we are going and it's FREEZING outside. D: so much designers stuff, to hard to choose! Rosemary smirked weakly, before pursing her lips. She was trying.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Evelyn had ot laugh out loud at this comment. She instantly felt guilty thinking about where those outfits had come from but hell, like they'd discussed, Seth wouldn't even realize he'd blown that money.

Will be over in few. x_x Returning dog cuz he suddenly hates me. :/ she replied, standing and trotting back toward her suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 am

Puppies do that, they pick favorites. =/ Rosemary set down her phone and stared over at her closet. A part of her mind wanted to go take all the clothes and shoes back, and make a remedy for Seth. But the other part of her said, "fuck it."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 am

He picks the douchebag, Seth's BFF, over the hand that feeds him. -_____- Evelyn sent back, grimacing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 am

...He's a puppy. Logic does NOT enter that world. Rosemary giggled a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 am

Evelyn felt what she was positive were Nova's teeth nipping her side through her bag. She replied: HE JUST BIT ME THRU 2 LAYERS OF FABRIC! Tell me that's not demonic thinking!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:12 pm

((saturday))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rosemary had Alexis and Evelyn over, showing them the clothing she had picked out, asking their opinions on what should she wear, and what should go with what. She had no idea, and Alexis was already gritting her teeth, comparing her to some stupid love struck teenage/tween girls. Rosemary kept giving her dirty looks and flipping her off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Evelyn, ignoring the heated glances her roommate was throwing Rose, was poring over Rose's outfits. She was also loving what she saw. She picked up a pair of gorgeous boots. "I'd kill for these!" she informed Rose. "You are so lucky Loverboy's loaded."

She set down the boots and then showed Rose the two combos she'd made. "So the wedge boots can go with either outfit. One is more casual, the other is more elegant," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well see," Rosemary pointed to the "casual" maroon top. "I really like that top and the wedge boots are warmer, but I LOVE those kinda boots with the over-run or whatever and those are my most expensive, not counting the Christian L's in the closet." She grinned and took a breath. "But that sweater,"She pointed to the gray sweater. "is warmer. And I get cold. Really easily."

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Why don't you just put on a t-shirt and jeans? Seth will just want to fuck you either way."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Evelyn narrowed her eyes at Alexis while Rose wasn't looking. But Alexis kind of had a point.

A BIG HUGE one.

Evelyn bit her lip and said hastily, "Well, did he say where he's taking you? If it's to dinner and then somewhere else, you might have to stand on your feet for a good while. So don't go for too high heels."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

"Dinner- That's all he said." Rosemary said, messing with her hands. "Maybe the casual outfit with the wedges?" She asked, shooting Alexis a dirty look. "I know that." She said curtly.

"Sure you do."She mumbled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next