New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 am

Rosemary quickly reached out, snatching at them and managed to grab them, her other hand briefly slipping on ice on the window railing and let out a quick breath as she straightened up. Holy hell, it was like when you'd lean to far back in a seat, you felt like you were gonna DIE. She pulled in the balloons the best she could and dyed them to her vanity before leaning back out. "Hey! Come in before you turn into Frosty The Snowman!" She called.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 am

Seth smiled up at her in response, nose and cheeks reddening. "I gotta go. Have studying to do," he replied regretfully. Although he'd love to just stay and hang with her but he just somehow felt guilty enjoying himself while Jake was in the hospital.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 am

Rosemary bit at her bottom lip. "Stay there, for like, two minutes please!" Rosemary quickly pulled out from her window and shut it, before running over and grabbed her boots, spilling them on over her skinny jeans before throwing off her blanket and hurried out of her room. What she was doing, she wasn't entirely sure but he sure had brightened her mood.

She hurried down the hall and then the stairs before going over to the entrance door, going outside and quickly went over to him, throwing her arms around him in a hug. A real hug this time unlike the other hesitant one.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 am

A few people, who had stopped to watch Seth's little proposal, now went "awww" before moving off again. Seth was too astonished to do much for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Rose and returned the hug, puzzled at this uncharacteristic move. Still, he loved hugging her and he pushed aside the confusion to enjoy being able to hold her for a moment without her pulling away.

He pulled back though, when he realized one important fact: "Where's your jacket?" he asked, disbelieving.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 am

"..I-In my r-room." Rosemary said, her teeth chattering as she quickly wrapped her arms around her practically to keep warmth and gave Seth a small grin.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 am

Seth gaped at her for a moment, and then turned and jerked open his car door, reaching behind his seat for the thick wool blanket he'd given her the last time. He pulled it out and lifted it behind her, tucking it around her body so firmly it was doubtful she could use her arms. "Gee, they call me reckless," he tutted, ruffling her hair. "Get back inside, Rose."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 am

"A-at least you got a h-hug out of it!" Rosemary pointed out and shivered still, but was very thankful for the wool blanket and how tight he tugged it. She nodded at the last part. "Bye Seth." She smiled and hesitated at this point but reached up and kissed his cheek before rushing back off for her apartment room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 am

Seth lifted a hand to his cheek, blinked and then grinned a little before he returned to his warm car. He waited for Rose to get back inside her building before pulling the Lamb away from the curb with a screech of tires and heading back toward Greenwich.

[[Seth to Freshmen Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 am

Rosemary rushed up to her apartment and inside, shivering like mad and went to her room, cranking up her floor heater and grabbed her other blankets, moving to lay down by it as she glanced up at the pillows, smiling slowly. Then it hit her what she had done and her stomach floored.

She swallowed hard, and curled into her blankets more, watching the heater light up into an orange, illuminating onto the floor. She glanced back up at the balloons, counting how many were there, and how many lights. She re-read the question and bit at her bottom lip.

One ticket, for headache city please?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 am

((Alexis and Rosemary from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))

Alexis stumbled up the stairs as she ran to keep up with Rosemary. "Rose! Rose, wait up!" She groaned and quickly got up them, trying to figure out why the fuck Rosemary was running.

Rosemary kept quiet, her chest shuddering as she held back more tears and fumbled with her clutch, which she was extremely glad she grabbed up from leaving Seth's, and grabbed her apartment keys, only coming to a stop when she reached her door.

Alexis frowned and caught up to her finally, catching her breath quickly. "Rose, why the hell are you running?"

"Because I want to get inside and fucking h-hide or something till I know I'm not pregnant with his child or till this all goes away!" Rosemary snapped and finally got her key into the knob, having trouble due to her hands shaking so terribly. "I j..just.." She shook her head firmly, not wanting to talk about it anymore and flung open the door, rushing in.

"Rose!" Alexis groaned and ran in after her, kicking the door shut behind her, only to see Rose run off to her bedroom. Alexis threw up her arms. "I'm officially the worst best-friend slash comforter ever." She sighed deeply and closed her eyes, rubbing at her face.

"Lexus? Gurl, wat fuck goin' on? Whatz up with Lil Red in The Hood?" A deep "woman's" voice broke the awkward frustrating silence for Alexis. Alexis glanced up to see Georgiana's hair up in curls and till in her silky looking winter pajamas as she stood in the bedroom hallway with a concerned and yet tired look on her face.

Alexis licked her lips and paused, letting out a stressed breath. "The potion wore off Seth... after he and Rose had unprotected sex." Alexis said before pursing her lips as more concern spread across Georgiana's face.

"Oh no! Awe hellz no! Mah little Red!" Georgiana said dramatically and scuttled over to Rose's door before knocking gently. She suddenly reminded Alexis of a mother. A ghetto mother.

"Red? Red, hon-nay, open the door. Motha Georgiana's gon' help!" Georgiana cooed before the door finally opened, and Georgiana was let in, and then the door shut again. Alexis paused at this and in the middle of running her fingers through her hair. She felt something bubbling in the pit of her stomach and a thought briefly went across her mind:

is my best friend replacing me for her tranny housemate?

Alexis shook this off quickly and lowered her eyes, going over to the couch and took her spot for now, figuring Rose would just come to her when she needed or wanted her...

Rosemary had her face buried in Georgiana's shoulder while Georgiana had her arms wrapped around her in a cradle, shushing her and cooing comforting words at her while she cried. Georgiana honestly at times like these, made her miss her mother. Her mother was always there, to give her comfort and even "spiritual uplifting words and poems" but that's what she missed the most was the weird quirks about her, and now of all times, her mother wasn't here.

The potion had warn off and her "blue eyed man" wasn't there. Sure, this guy had blue eyes, but he wasn't sweet or caring like the other was. Once he got fucked, he disappeared and this monster replaced him to make things even worse. The monster was the true him though, and it was one of the two things that hurt her the most. Because she DID realize what he was, and she still didn't stop herself. No, she did the worst thing possible and drank herself silly and had sex with him.

Now she had no idea if she was going to be pregnant with his spawn of Satan or not, and even then if she was, what she'd DO with the child. She never ever wanted to abort, but she also didn't want to have a kid. She didn't want to be a single mom and the last thing there was, was adoption. But she wasn't pregnant, that's what she continued to try and reassure herself.

But she wasn't sure what was making her cry most. The baby part, definitely was a huge part of it. But "her Seth", whoever that was, was gone. And maybe this was the God's sick way of revenge for whatever she may have done to ever cross them. Yeah, that was it. And then they'd give her forgiveness and make everything better.

That had to be it, right?

Rosemary shook her head, trying to get her thoughts to stop racing to quickly and buried herself in her tranny friend even more, sobbing freely into her. "I-I-I can't do this!" She stammered, her chest heaving. "I c-can't!"

"Yes you can, hon-nay, and I will even the godmotha!" Georgiana said and pet Rosemary's hair, before kissing her head. "It's gon' be okaaaah, Lil' Red, sugah." She cooed and continued to pet at Rose's hair. " A'rite, Lil Red, I think YOU need sum' propah sleep. Ya hur?" She said, standing up and laid Rosemary down on the bed, putting her head on the pillow and pulling the blanket over her.

"Georgiana, n-no, I need to take a test a-and..." Rosemary started, going to sit up but was pushed back down by the tall amazon woman.

"Sleep! It's all gun' be a'rite!" Georgiana hopped her hip a little and did a slight pose. "Ain't nuthin' Georgiana can't fix!" She stated before looking at the balloons, which had somehow stayed alive their time in Rosemary's room and she sighed. "First off," She strutted over to them. "We rid of these muthafucka's." She stated and opened up Rosemary's window before shoving them out.

Rosemary swallowed and held back her protests. Let it go. Just let it go.

Georgiana shut her window back firmly before looking at Rose again. "Go to sleep Lil Red! Georgiana's got this!" She gave her a smile before strutting out.

Rosemary swallowed hard, staring after her before curling into her blanket more and cried into it, just not able to stop crying for the time being... it just felt like the best thing to do. Merry Christmas to me...

Alexis looked up when she heard Georgiana come out and stood up. "She.. um.. she okay?"

"Oh hellz no, Lexus, she's brokenhearted and scared like I would be if KFC had a fukin' black friday. In otha words, SCARED SHITLESS." Georgiana scoffed and put a hand on her hip. "When I see this Seth again, I'll pop a fukin' cap in his ass!"

"Um... yeah.. I guess, I should.. go get her a test then?" Alexis frowned, rubbing at her arms.

"Well, of course, we won't know anythang till a few weeks or so." Georgiana shifted her weight to her other foot and put her hand on that hip. "So I'll do it! Don't worry your black lil head, gurl! Georgiana's got everythang and Rose is asleepin' right now! Go home, chill and a Merry Christmas to you!" She said before strutting off to her bedroom.

"..Yeah.. really.. merry.." Alexis said quietly and glanced at Rosemary's door, very tempted to go in but figured.. Rose would need her time. So she turned and lift the apartment, her heart heavy for several reasons, Rose's case being one of them of course.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

[[Evelyn form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn got to Rose's place, slipping and sliding on snow in her horrible heels and almost cracking her head on a wall once when her heels met black ice on the pavements, shortly after Alexis left.

Evelyn entered the lobby of the building quickly took the elevator, hating the damn journey here so much because her feet were aching badly.

She rang the doorbell and fervently hoped she hadn't just come all the way here for nothing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Georgiana headed out of her room, ruffling her hair as it was all lightly curled, dressed in a tube-top and a pair of tight jeans as she went over and got the door. "EVELYN! My guuurl!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Evelyn had to smile even despite the horror raging inside her. Georgiana's mood was infectious. "Heyy," she grinned back, stepping inside. Her smile faded a little. "Uh....I came to see Rose. I just heard from, uh...Seth...." She kept her voice down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Georgiana nodded. "No reason to fret yet." She waved her hand. "It'll take a while and that girl has the most fucked up period on this side of NYC." She nodded her head before looking at Evelyn. "She's in her hood."She pointed over to her bedroom door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Evelyn felt horrible for wanting to laugh at Georgiana's vocabulary - she could really be drunk Seth's sister - and she nodded and headed down the hallway to Rose's room.

Evelyn knocked softly, not sure if Rose wanted visitors, and said quietly "Hey, Rose? This is Evelyn." She cringed, wondering if Rose would blame her for this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Rosemary sniffled, not able to sleep, at all. She pulled the blanket over her head as she called out "C-come in" and cringed as her voice broke. This was her fault. Not Evelyn's, no one's.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Evelyn's heart contracted as she listened to Rose's voice quiver.

Oh hell, what have I done? That childish love potion idea seemed like a nightmare and a half now.

She pushed open Rose's bedroom door and entered, wincing as she spotted the redhead lying facedown under her duvet. Evelyn hesitated for a second, and then her guilt disappeared as sympathy hit her. She went over and sat down on the edge of Rose's bed beside her, leaning over and brushing Rose's hair off her face. "Hey," she spoke softly. "I came to see you because I figured stupid girls like us need to stick together more than we need people telling us, 'I told you so.'."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Rosemary kept quiet and sniffled before glancing up at her with teary eyes. "This is my fault." She said weakly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"No, it isn't," Evelyn said firmly. "It's mine. You had nothing to do with the potion. Look." She looked around for a tissue box and couldn't find one so she simply used her thumb to wipe off the tears trickling down Rose's cheeks. "We all knew Seth was charming and hell, he lives on being a ladies' man. And a felon, but also being a ladies' man," she added with a wince. "You're only human, Rose."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"I-I KNEW that, that wasn't him though, Evelyn. I'm a fucking w-wiccan witch, I know how that stuff works!" Rosemary whimpered and pulled her sleeves over her hands, reaching up and wiped at her face. "I-I should have known...n-now I could be f-fucking PREGNANT! I-I can't take care of a baby! I can't be a f-fucking eighteen year old single mom!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

"But we don't know yet," Evelyn replied, running her hand through Rose's hair. "Here, look, sit up." She sat back and tugged Rose upright and then knelt behind her and began gathering strands of Rose's hair from the front with gentle fingers as she talked. "There is an equal chance you're not pregnant." She was having a difficult time saying it but she figured it best that Rose get used to the word. It would reduce its horror-factor.

Evelyn caught strands of hair and began gathering them in nimble fingers at the top of Rose's head. "Until you're sure of it, you don't need to stress out over that. You have other emotional problems. You know what, Rose, okay, so you did know better as a Wiccan. And so did I. My dad was the epitome of a player and I watched it destroy my mother. We're both well aware Seth and his whole crew are just assholes under charming disguises and looks. They can be charming, and Seth doesn't need a potion to be charming. He could have screwed over any other girl, it's not your fault. But we fell for them and that's how we messed up, and it won't help us if we sit here berating ourselves. You can feel sad all you want, it won't undo a thing. What will help you is accepting that you were a teenage girl enough to fall for the wrong guy and that it's normal."

She began French-braiding Rose's hair. "You're entitled to throw a fit and cry and blame yourself but you have to remember - he's in this as much as you are and if we do find out it's a positive, he'll be dealing with it or Alexis and I will kick his pretty-boy ass. You're not going to be a single mom. That's way too cliche. He's a rich prick and he owes you this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Rosemary gnawed at her bottom lip, closing her eyes as she focused on Evelyn messing with her hair. "H-he'll try and run, Evelyn, he won't want to take care of a baby, he..he.." She took deep breaths, feeling like she was going to crash into a panic attack.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Evelyn paused braiding and gave Rosemary a huge from behind, grinding her teeth. Hell if the blond convict tried to run. "You don't know that. You know, I don't know if Alexis told you this, but Seth is actually pretty decent when it comes to feminine woes and all that. He'd always help a girl in need, hell, he's even been nice to her when she needed to cheer up after the whole Brett thing, and if this whole thing is really going down, he'll realize it's not just your..." She faltered, losing her nerve and hastily went on, "Not your kid, but his too. He's a jerk to people but not to a wronged girl."

Truth be told, she was just going by what she heard from Alexis. She had no idea if Seth really was all that likely to stick around. But if it made Rose feel better, that was all that mattered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Rosemary gave a broken whimper and turned around to hug Evelyn tightly, resting her forehead on Evelyn's shoulder. "I-I can't.. I can't do this if I am p-p.." She shook her head slightly. "A-and I don't want anyone else t-to feel like t-they'd h-have to help, this shouldn't b-b-be there p-punishment too."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

"Nobody's forcing us," Evelyn stated simply, hugging her back. "It isn't fair that you deal with this alone. I told you - this isn't a punishment because you didn't do anything intentionally to deserve it. We all screw up, Rose." Her voice softened. Some more than others. Some of us are stupid enough to fall for jackasses even when they're NOT being fake-nice!

She drew back from Rose to look her in the eyes. "Believe me, if I could do over this semester, I would. But I can't and all I can do is keep going with my head held high because, hell, we're already losing out by being stupid, overemotional girsl with their hearts on her sleeves for some jerk to break on his way past. Why make it worse on ourselves and add on the whole blame thing? This is just a really shitty curveball from Fate, who, by the way, is clearly PMSing lately, with the way everyone seems to be down on their luck."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next