New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 34 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Connor frowned and pulled away his phone to shoot it a look. "HELLZ NO! BAI BITCH!" Connor shouted before hanging up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:31 pm

idk! Tryin her cell! Lex said she was at hospital visiting Jake, but visiting hours are over at 11!

Ashlee sent to Luke as she paced nervously and kept calling Evelyn's phone only for it to keep ringing and going to voicemail.

"Ugh damn it Ev!" Ashlee cursed, as if tonight couldn't get any worse.

Ev! Where r u?! We're all freaking out! Call us back!

Ashlee kept trying her number and instantly her mind went to Brett and their first month here. She really hoped Evelyn was okay, because if she was then she'd have the chance to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Ashton groaned but was admittedly relieved. Connor was a guy. Not exactly in as much danger as a drunken girl. He could take care of himself if he was capable of yelling at Ashton over the phone.

He hung up and grimaced. "He's fine. Horny, but fine." Ashlee cursed just then. Clearly she was having no luck with Evelyn. Ashton resisted the urge to follow. "You know what, I'll just see if she told Jake anything that might help us because finding a girl in Manhattan isn't exactly easy."

He swiftly dialed Jake's number and put the phone to his ear. Please pick up, please pick up. Poor Jake would probably be asleep and Ashton hated to wake him but this could end really badly if they didn't find her.

Luke texted Ashlee back at that moment: Shit. Call Jake? I'll try Carrie n see if she knows. D:
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 pm

This time when Ashlee called Evelyn her phone had went to voicemail indicating that it was either dead or had been turned off. And she really hoped it was the first one.

Jake had been sleeping when he heard his phone vibrating on the night stand, he reached over squinting his eyes to see Ashton calling and he answered.

"Bail money is in the bottom drawer." Was Jake's automatic sleepy response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"What?" Ashton asked, confused. And then it clicked. "No, bro! It's not Seth! Evelyn, she never got home and she told Alexis she was with you and she should have left by 11 but she's not home yet and she won't answer her phone. Did she say anything to you when she left?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm

It took a minute for this to sink into Jake's mind but he finally spoke, "No she never left...she's here, she fell asleep. She's fine." Jake yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Ashton nearly passed out in relief. There. Problem solved. Now he could actually SLEEP!. "Are you...oh for fuck's sake....thank GOD! I was worried we'd be chasing around Manhattan for her. Sorry to wake ya, bro. And tell her Ashlee is probably gonna kill her tomorrow." He pointed at his phone and flashed Ashlee a smile to let her know Evelyn was fine.

Evelyn's eyes twitched. When you kept a dog in your room, you kind of learned to wake at the slightest whine and Jake's voice was a lot louder to her ears right now. But her drunken haze was still coating her so she simply blinked a few times and turned on her side again before drifting off once more.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 am

"Night." Jake mumbled hanging up his phone he set it back down and went right back to sleep.

Ashlee sighed in relief after Ashton got off the phone, "Thank god, but when I see that stupid ho tomorrow I'm gonna kill her."

Ashlee took her phone and texted Luke to let him know that Evelyn was okay.

Ev is okay, we called Jake. She fell asleep there.

Ashlee set her phone to silent because she really didn't want to be woken up tomorrow for anything whatsoever.

She sighed looking up at Ashton and felt bad he had to sleep on the floor.

"Hey listen I'm gonna sleep in Ev's bed, you can take the couch at least. You shouldn't have to sleep on the floor after everything you did." Ashlee told him.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am

Alexis' face got back some of it's color due to paling with fear that something had happened to her cousin or roommate and friend. She rubbed at her eyes and went back into her room, grabbing her spare pillow and blanket that was in her mushroom seat before going back out and held them out to Ashton. "Here. Thanks for your help. And uh- sorry you had to deal with.. them."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

Ashton opened his mouth, remembered exactly what he'd heard, and just shuddered slightly because he was too afraid if he tried to talk, he'd throw up.

He simply nodded at Alexis and walked toward the couch, tossing the pillow and blanket down on it. Lucifer leaped up onto the couch before Ashton could.

Ashton paused in unbuttoning his shirt and glared at the feline Seth. "Go away!"

Lucifer replied by curling up into a ball in the dead center of Ashton's pillow.

Could this night get any worse? "For fuck's sake," the brunet muttered wearily. He reached down and shoved the feline aside and then leaped back as Lucifer clawed at him.

"Uhh...goodnight," Ashton muttered to the two girls, tugging off his shirt and trapping Seth's demon cat in it. He lifted the bundle and dumped it on the single seater sofa before dropping down on the couch and closing his eyes wearily.

He wondered if Seth and Rose had stopped breaking his bed yet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

Alexis let out a weak breath and turned, going back into her room. She glanced down at her clothes and groaned quietly, trying to remember why she changed. Oh yeah, because she thought she might need to drag some drunk redhead back home. She cringed and lazily changed before crashing down in her bed by Nova and pulled the blanket over her head, shutting her eyes and almost instantly drifting.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 am

Nova lifted his head and sat up, tail wagging.

He sniffed quietly at Alexis and then leaped off her bed with a thump, landing on his stubbly legs.

He could smell cat in the air. He followed the scent to Alexis' door - which was locked.

Nova began barking frantically.

"Aww, no," Ashton complained to no one, from under Lucifer's stomach. The cat was hissing at Nova's barks and sitting on Ashton's face, a poofed-up ball of angry feline.

Ashton reached up and poked hopelessly at Lucifer. The cat clawed his hand. Ashton grunted and pulled his hand back to his side, resigning himself to sleeping through a mountain of silver fur.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 am

Alexis shot up into a siting form and shot Nova the dirtiest look she had probably ever given anyone and got up off her bed, going over to her hair/make up station and grabbed a scrunchy before going over to Nova and put it firmly around his snout like muzzle. "BAD Nova! BAD!" She flicked his nose.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 am

Ashlee could hear Nova barking and a muffled sound of sorts from the living room which she knew was Ashton.

She figured the dog had picked up Lucifer's scent.

She got out of bed, opening Evelyn's door, she went to the couch where she saw Lucifer perched on Ashton's head, she picked up the feline gently tossing it on the ground and grapped Ashton's hand leading him to Evelyn's room silently.

The guy at least deserved to sleep properly after what he had gone through tonight. Ashlee closed the door behind her and went back to the bed and lay down, pulling him down with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 am

Normally, Ashton would be backing off and making wild excuses. He firmly believed in keeping a line with girls he actually respected as more than fuck buddies.

But he was so damn tired and Evelyn had a lot of comfy pillows on her bed. He simply lay down on his side facing away, trying to give Ashlee her space, and drifted off almost instantly, hoping his tuxedo shirt would survive a night with angry Lucifer.

Nova's barks had been cut off and he whined softly before sitting down against the door and falling asleep.

[[End night -__-]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 am

((FF to Friday/Christmas Eve/Next Morning!))

Alexis was thanking every single "god" or "goddess" that had ever "existed" that it was the holidays, and that she did NOT have to get out of bed. It was cold out there and her bed was warm, and Lucifer was out there lurking somewhere. Nope, no way in fucking HELL was she getting up and she didn't care if Ashton or Ashlee came to drag her out, she'd go out kicking.

Rosemary flinched as she started to wake up, everything blurry as she opened her eyes. She patted around the bed, nothing really feeling familiar and clamped her eyes shut after several attempts to open them but the light was to damn bright. Her head was aching and she felt like she was going to throw up, but she managed to keep it down and then her entire body froze up when she felt another warm figure laying by her.

She shot up so she was sitting and her eyes flew open, her head jerking to the side only to see Pixi-er, Seth, laying by her, the blanket only covering up to his middle. She kept the blanket against her once she realized, she was bare naked and it took a moment for it to sunk in what had happened.

She clamped her eyes shut tight again, blurry and rushed flashes of the previous night going through her head and she felt her stomach roll and she gagged but took a deep breath and held back throwing up.

What did I do last night?! I-I.. I got drunk and had SEX WITH HIM! THAT WAS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING TO DO! EVER! I'VE PROBABLY GOT STD'S NOW OR SOMETHING! FUCK!

Rosemary began to officially panic, as she ran her fingers through her messy hair and swallowed hard. ...Did we use protection? Oh god- did we? I-I can't remember. fuck. fuck my life. FUCK.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 am

Ashlee had been sleeping when she turned over, colliding into Ashton's chest. She woke up looking at the snoozing shirtless Italian and blushed.

She knew that she felt bad and made him come there to sleep since the animals in this suite were going nuts.

But she knew this looked bad even though nothing had happened.

Ashlee turned over so her back was facing him and curled herself into a little ball, pretending to be asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 am

Ashton, worn out as he was, still woke with the slight nudge Ashlee gave him. If there was one thing he'd picked up living with Seth and Jake, it was that not waking up at the slightest suspicion usually resulted in a humiliating wake-up scenario.

So he opened his eyes extremely quickly and blinked hard to clear his vision, fully expecting Seth to be leering down at him with a bucket of ice water in his hands.

But....Ashton wasn't in his room. He blinked again and felt a warmth near his side. At the same time, his eyes landed on a picture frame on the dresser across the room. A photo of Evelyn and Ashlee. Next to it, another photo of Evelyn.

A horrific conclusion came to his mind. he was shirtless in Evelyn's room with....

So the obvious conclusion was this. He'd gotten really drunk and accidentally banged Evelyn. Now he had about twenty or so days till Jake was discharged from the hospital and came to kill him. Could he get to Scotland and change his name by then?

Ashton nearly stopped breathing before he realized this made zero sense.

The girl lying next to him was clothed in pajamas and had black hair.

He suddenly remembered what had gone down the previous night and nearly passed out in relief. No escaping to Scotland then.

Ashlee looked asleep. He sat up and stretched out the muscles in his arms and cricked his neck, yawning widely. Figuring he shouldn't wake her, he got up and looked for his shirt before remembering it was in the living room. "Fuck."

Lucifer was in the living room.

Seth woke in his typical fashion. His eyes flew open and his head ached as he wondered who he had banged the previous night.

He stretched and stifled a yawn, wondering and praying that it weren't an Eeyore. He'd rather leave those to Connor.

He still felt a little dizzy and knew the alcohol was probably going to hang around for a while till he puked it out.

Fucking shit, my head is gonna explode. His stomach gave a slight heave as he turned his head to check out his conque......

Seth's jaw dropped and he bolted upright, blue eyes wide and horrified as he looked at Rose. "You...you...." he stammered. Oh no, oh no, what did I do? Why would I do this? To HER?

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:00 am

Rosemary's jaw trembled from oncoming panicked tears as she stared at Seth before quickly looked away, burying her face behind her hands, pulling her legs up against her chest so she kept covered. "F-fuck fuck f-fuck fuck..." She whimpered.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 am

Seth was still staring at her wide-eyed and horrified. "Oh sweet Buddha...oh Christ...oh bloody fucking - What the fuck you be doin' in mah crib?!" he blurted out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 am

YOU CHOOSE NOW FOR IT TO HAVE POSSIBLY WARN OFF?!

Rosemary whimpered and kept her blanket against her tighter. "I DON'T KNOW!" She shouted, hands trembling, tears running out freely now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 am

Seth spluttered for a second and then fumed, giving up questioning what could have possibly made him bang Alexis' bitchy friend. Clearly, he'd been hitting the liquor too hard last night.

"Ugh, whatever," he grumbled, looking away from her in frustration. What was wrong with him?! This girl turned him off more than anyone he knew!

Although...Seth usually did tend to remember things fairly well. And from what he could recall, Rose was a riot of a lay.

It really was the quiet ones you had to watch out for.

He grunted and swung his legs over the side of the bed - and then froze. He usually dumped condom packets and shit over the side of his bed...there was none there.

Seth held the sheet around his waist as he leaned around Rose and checked the other side of his bed. Nope, none here either.

Fucking....no....OH HELL NO!

"Are you on birth control?" he snapped at her in panic, scrambling to his feet and taking the bed-sheet with him. Holy shit, his bed was wrecked, pillows torn and strewn around, the sheets half-pulled doff and tangled all around their legs. Was there....a crack in the middle of his headboard? The fuck?!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Rosemary yanked another one of the bed sheet over her to cover her body and shook he head weakly. "No.." She said just as weak, holding back crying harder. The potion was gone, it was like Alexis had told her, lust filled it and broke it. That was all Seth needed, was just a lustful night.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 am

To any normal person, the possibility of death would have resulted in a flashback of their life before their eyes.

To Seth, the mere thought of him possibly having impregnated her was death in its vilest form. His life did flash before his eyes.

He ran a hand through his hair and turned away from her, not caring that he was rumpling up his hair. A sudden hope flared in him. Ashlee had tricked Connor into thinking he had impregnated her...maybe Rose was toying with him?!

Seth swung back around and stared down at her. "Tell me you're joking or this is all a really bad dream."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 am

"I'm NOT." Rosemary's voice cracked as she reached up and wiped at her eyes, before looking at the floor and scrambled over, grabbing her clutch, guessing she had dropped it from whenever she went in Seth's room and grabbed her phone, trying to get to her contacts to call Alexis. She needed clothes and..and..help...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next