New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 pm

"You are not sitting with us," Seth retorted swiftly, typing away again. "You can go do your girly squealing and ogling elsewhere."

At that second, there was a soft knock on the door. Seth didn't make a move, except to lift his headphones back over his ears.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Lola ignored Seth and looked down at Jake who was engaged in a game on his cell phone oblivious to the door knocking.

"Please don't everybody get up at once." She said sarcastically getting up and walking to the door she opened it and saw Evelyn standing there.

"Hey Evelyn, come on in." Lola greeted her warmly stepping aside to let her walk in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Evelyn flashed her a smile. "Hey. Oh, I'm not staying," She stepped in a little and placed her sports bag down on the ground. "Had to drop off Nova for a bit."

Seth heard this from his spot on the couch and groaned. Almost on cue, when Nova's short barks came through the bag, Lucifer skulked around the corner and into the living room, clawing his way up Jake's back where he lay on the floor. Lucifer perched on his shoulder blades, yeowling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:56 pm

"OW!! Damn it! SETH!" Jake yelled trying to get Lucifers claws out of his shoulders.

"Oh wait! Before you leave is it okay if I talk to you for a bit?" Lola asked her, there was a couple of things she wanted to ask her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Seth replied with a careless, "Whaaaaaat?"

Evelyn glanced up, spotting Jake and Seth, and tried to ignore the sounds of Lucifer hissing and spitting angrily at Jake as she turned back to Lola. "Um...sure," she said uncertainly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm

"Geeet him offf!!" Jake whined loudly rolling around trying to get the damned feline to budge.

Lola rolled her eyes, of course those two couldn't be quiet for two minutes. She tried Jake's door first to see if it was unlocked to see if they could talk quietly in there but it had been locked.

"Guess we're stuck with their idoicy. Here." Lola motioned Evelyn to come in and closed the door and sat down on the ground.

"If you don't mind kind of wanted to talk to you in private away from them. I swear I won't keep you." Lola said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Seth sighed, put down his laptop, ran a hand through his hair to resettle it, patted it down into place and then dove off his seat onto Jake and Lucifer, grabbing at the cat.

Lucifer screeched like a tail-spinning race car and climbed atop Jake's head. Seth grabbed a nearby cushion and began smacking at him to get the feline to move but Lucifer, agile as cats are, ducked again and again so soon Seth ended up bashing Jake's head more than anything else.

Evelyn had sat down next to Lola and had to lean over to yell over the chaos, "Okay! Go ahead!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm

"SETHHH!!! OWWWOWOW!!" Jake howled like a wounded dog flailing around everywhere getting hit by a pillow and clawed by Lucifer.

Lola grit her teeth holding up a finger to Evelyn, she got up straightening her hoodie and stomped over to the quarrel between Seth, Lucifer and Jacob.

Lola kicked Seth off of Jacob and she lowered herself to Jake's level struggling a bit, she managed to pin him for a second grabbing his wallet from his pocket.

She walked back to where Evelyn was seated taking Jake's key card out and opening his door.

"Sorry but I couldn't take it." She huffed running a hand through her wavy hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Evelyn was remembering her visit the previous Friday. "I know what you mean," she muttered, cringing. She followed Lola in and took a seat on the end of Jake's bed, trying not to remember the last time she'd sat here.

Out in the living room, Seth was curled up on his side, groaning loudly. "I think she busted a rib, man. I can't breathe!" he informed Jake, holding his side.

Lucifer leapt off Jake at last and climbed onto Seth instead, curling on his legs like a furry beach ball.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Jake was too busy groaning in pain to respond to Seth so he just flipped him off instead.

Lola sat on Jake's chair folding one leg under the other, "Anyway I wanted to talk to you about Jake. Listen I know he likes you and I'm not sure how you feel about him, and I've tried so hard to understand your guys interesting relationship and although it doesn't make sense to me one bit. I kind of like that you guys spend time together." She told Evelyn with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Seth sat up and kicked Jake in the side in revenge for Lola kicking him. "Sucker."

Evelyn bit her lip, not sure how to respond to that. "Um, thanks?" she said uncertainly, not sure where Lola was going with this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Jake grunted sprawling out on the floor he narrowed his eyes at Seth, "You bastard."

Lola folded her hands over her lap, "Listen I know this may come as a shock to you but Jake actually used to be a lot nicer than this. Before Rachel and Seth." Lola snorted and went on. "I've noticed that he's sort of been going back to that person, that he was before all of that. That dorky, childish, funny idiot I grew up with. I've noticed because he is kind of doing things he used to when he'd first like a girl, he sort of follow them around, leave little notes or stuff. Its just I don't know its good to see that, that side of him is still in there past everything that's happened."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Evelyn tensed despite herself, and simply nodded, gnawing her lip. She didn't have anything that she could actually voice to Lola though, so she just forced a smile.

"Hmm," Seth mused, sprawling his legs out in front of him as he sat by Jake on the cold floor. "I bet Lola's interrogating Evelyn. The typical bodyguard interrogation complete with, "you break his heart, I kick your ass". I'd be surprised if Red talked to you after this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Jake sat up looking all dishevled from the fight and just blinked a couple of times at Seth, he really hoped that Lola wasn't scaring Evelyn off, then again Evelyn was a tough girl.

"I'm sure she's fine." Jake told Seth, still with curosity gnawing at him he got up and went to go let Nova out of Evelyn's bag.

The puppy bound out of the bag into Jake's arm licking his cheek, and yipping.

"Whoaa! Hey there bud! Ooh my god! Seth! Look he's getting fat!" Jake whined bringing him over towards Seth.

Those damn girls! Were probably over feeding him.

"Aww poor guy, you're going on a diet! Plus a workout!" Jake wagged his finger at Nova who in response bit it.

"Well I think I've talked your ear off enough. Listen if you two ever do decide to get together or whatver. I approve. I know your friends and the guys seem against it but its because they feel like they're losing a bro. You're good for him Evelyn, and of course you know that if you hurt him I'll hurt you." Lola flashed a grin at Evelyn standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Seth snorted, coming over to examine the chubby puppy. "Damn, how're those stubbly legs holding him up? He's not fat, bro. He's a baby whale."

Nova stopped gnawing Jake's finger and whined.

Lucifer walked over to Seth's side and gave Nova a long, sneering look, purring mockingly. Seth nudged the cat with his foot, grinning.

Before Lola could leave, Evelyn spoke up at last. "It's not that serious, Lola." She stood up too and shrugged, face betraying nothing. "The most we are is friends and I doubt it'll go anywhere else, honestly." She paused. "Just to clarify things."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Jake and Nova both narrowed their eyes at Seth and Lucifer.

Jake squished the puppy and Nova yelped, "Its okay boy daddy will make you a fighter again!"

"Well, then." Lola said biting her lip focusing her chocolate eys on Evelyn, "Listen. He likes you a lot, and I'm sure he's told you. But from what it seems, it looks like you're sort of returning the feeling. I don't know, I don't wanna assume things. Its just I don't want him getting hurt, and I only talked to you because if you two were considering being together that you didn't have to hide it around me. That I accepted it. Whatever reason you have not to date him is fine by me you don't have to explain yourself to me. I just want you to be honest to Jake is all." Lola said leaning against Jacob's door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Lucifer gave a sinister snarl at Jake's comment and Seth snickered. "Yeah, good luck. Hey, he can always just sit on Luce and hope that works, huh?"

Lucifer gave Jake the same smug, sneering look he had the day Tony had announced he'd asked Evelyn out.

"He's aware it's not clear," Evelyn said vaguely, stomach turning at the thought of telling Jake what was on her mind. She heaved a sigh. "I'll just tell him it won't work. Flat out. I'm not Rachel and it's sick dragging people along."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Nova whimpered up at Jake and Jake just pet him, "Don't listen to Seth boy, he's jealous you're better looking." Jake said, smirking, sitting with Nova.

"Its a relief to hear you say that you're not like her. Although I knew that already--" Before Lola could finish her phone vibrated in her pocket.

She took it out reading the message and her face fell.

Hey how r u? I saw the photo u had of us still up. I miss u.. We should hang out.

Lola sighed pushing a piece of hair away from her face, "You're not Ryder either."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 pm

"Your ex?" Evelyn asked, distracted by this odd turn. She cringed. "Sorry about that. Sounds like a charmer from what Jake told me." She checked the clock on Jake's nightstand. "Um, I should get going. I barely got any work done last weekend."

She stepped around Lola and tugged open Jake's door, stepping outside - and froze at the odd scene.

Were Jake and Nova about to stage a tag-team match against Seth and Lucifer? The cat and Seth both looked smug, Nova was whining softly as if wounded...

"What's wrong?" Evelyn exclaimed worriedly, hurrying over to where Nova sat in Jake's lap on the couch. She knelt down in front of them and ran a hand over the puppy's head. "Did Satan's cat hurt you, boy?" she cooed to the beagle, throwing a glare at the blond and his cat.

"Hey! He did nothing! Nova's just afraid Luce will eat him," Seth protested, hands in the air and a smirk on his features.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Lola came out after Evelyn seeing the little stare down between Jake and Seth's cat.

She just put on a practiced smile and figured she'd tell Jake later.

"Evelyn, Luce and Seth are making fun of Nova! What have you been feeding him?" Jake frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Evelyn had glanced up at Lola and then returned her gaze to Nova. She lifted her chin, met Jake's eyes and instantly looked away, unable to meet his gaze without feeling a sickening lurch in her stomach. "He has nothing to do but sit around and eat," she informed him, standing up. "Hence why I need you to walk him. I tried making time but I'm kind of overwhelmed." This was all said in an emotionless, nonchalant tone.

Seth raised an eyebrow and returned to his laptop, allowing Lucifer to wander into the hallway past Lola.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at Evelyn she sounded kind of cold, "That's fine I'll watch him you just gotta make sure you don't over feed him, he can get sick."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

"I'm aware," was all she said, forcing a smile and walking over to where her bag lay. She swung it on over her shoulder, flashed Lola a smile and said briefly, "It was nice seeing you again, Lola." She gave her an easier smile.

She suddenly remembered something and rummaged in her bag for Nova's leash. "Oh, here, Jake." She placed the leash on the table nearby and then turned and walked out, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Seth lifted his gaze and sent Jake a funny look. Did you try to break into her room again or something?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 pm

"Huh? No. I haven't been to her place since the last time which I don't remember. Everything was fine when I was with her on Friday, did you say something to her Lo?" Jake asked looking to his best friend who now seemed uneasy.

"Lola what's wrong?" Jake asked her.

Lola had her phone in her hand and opened up the message to show to Jake. Jacob read it and looked up at her with disbelief.

Lola nodded, "Yeah Ryder texted me, he wants to see me."

"What? Why? You better have said no." Jake said protectively handing her phone back to her.

"I didn't respond to him Jacob. Trust me I'm not gonna run to see him. Listen don't worry I didn't say anything to Evelyn okay. I know you like her." Lola said sitting dwon on the floor. Nova hopped out of Jake's lap as if noting Lola's mood and cuddled up into her lap.

Jake shrugged then not really sure what was going on then, "I don't know. I haven't said anything and when we talked on Sunday everything seemed alright."

Lola scratched Nova's ears, "Maybe she's just stressed it is time for finals and whatever. I'm sure she'll be fine after its all done." Lola suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Seth lifted an eyebrow. "PMS," he said, shaking his head and then looking down at the Facebook tab open on his web browser, noted Evelyn had suddenly appeared online. He also noted her recent status from Sunday, frowning to himself.

His bad-news instinct was kicking in. But then Jake and Evelyn were on and off. This was nothing big. He shrugged it off. "You probably breathed too loud or something," he quipped to Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next