New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh right! You just reminded me." Jake said smacking her in the arm lightly. He went off to the kitchen where there had been a few slices of pizza sitting on a plate that the guys had left him. Jacob set two aside on another paper plate and wrapped it in some foil and brought it to Evelyn.

"Here its the least I could do, since you I had you trapped in my room all day. Although I'm sure you enjoyed it." He winked, handing her the plate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Her face flushed slightly. Simply because she had no comeback, Evelyn hastily took the plate from him and then kicked his shin. "Merci." She glanced around, glad his roommates didn't seem to be in earshot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Jake stifled a pained expression and instead smiled, " De nada Pepe Le Pew." He grinned opening the door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm

She glared at him for the nickname. "See you around, hopefully not any time soon," she declared, stepping into the hallway. She paused and slammed her free elbow into Jake's side in revenge. "Bonne nuit!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Jake grunted again grabbing her elbow and giving her a noogie, "Ahh if that is the case... Buenas noches, mi amor. Hasta que encontremos otra vez." Jake purred into her ear and planting one last kiss on her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Evelyn, after his impromptu noogie, was too dizzy to pull away until he let go. She staggered into the wall, dazed. "Duckfoot," she snapped, trying to straighten her sense of balance, and reached up, grabbing Jake's ear as a handhold to steady herself. She twisted it and let go, running a hand through her mussed hair. God damn it, why did every encounter with him result in her looking like she'd just been through fight?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm

"Owowow!" Jake tried to keep his voice down, although he was proving to be pretty loud. He straightened himself rubbing his burning ear and as he stood up he flapped his arms like wings and winked at her, "Quack quack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

She stared at him, trying not to let a giggle escape. Jake was such a kid sometimes. It was kind of annoying but adorable.

Because then she got to beat it out of him.

Evelyn smacked him with her bag. "Back, foul beast!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"FEED ME BREAD CRUMBS! QUACK!" Jake quacked loudly flailing wildly to defend himself from her handbag.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm

People in the hallway turned to stare. Evelyn stopped bashing Jake's head in and stared too.

"You are such a kid," she informed him, lowering her bag. She examined it, dismayed, and her eyes grew wide in horror. "Oh no!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Jake snickered then raised an eyebrow, "What now? You realize I stole your money when you were hitting me with your bag?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 pm

"Nooo," Evelyn wailed, distressed as she held up her bag to show him. "It's all...beaten up! It's horrible! I ruined my beautiful bag on your ugly mug!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Jake snorted taking her bag holding it up so he can examine it, it had a few scratches and such on it and then after a moment of thoughts he said, "Well if anything I thought the whole distressed look was in. It looks cooler this way, but if you're gonna cry about it...." Jake reached in his pocket taking out his wallet he looked at the purse it looked kind of nice.

"Here." Jake handed her the two hundred he had in his wallet, "Should that be enough to replace that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

"What?" Evelyn asked, surprised, and then snatched her bag back. "No!" She shook her head. "I did the beating. It's not your fault." She pulled her bag over her shoulder again, shooting Jake and odd look. "You're odd, you know what?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

"I thrive on it, and yes I've been told plenty of times. But it was because of me you had to use your purse as a weapon. Girl invest yourself in a double edged pocket knife. I have one its really sweet! But no seriously take it." Jake said folding the bills and putting them in her purse.

"Because honey. You live in New York baby." Jake lisped in his best gay voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Evelyn didn't reach for the bills, stifling a grin instead. She pushed his hand away, shaking her head at his oddity, and then reached up on her tiptoes and, given her height, only managed to plant a kiss on his jaw instead of his cheek, where she'd been aiming. Note to self, invest in six inch heels

She dropped back on her heels and blinked up at him. "I can see why Rachel wants you back," she said quietly, and then turned and walked toward her suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Jake's eyes went wide he brought his hand to his jaw where she had kissed him. He smiled putting the bills back into his pocket but before Evelyn could get too far away he walked over to her and tapped her lightly on the butt.

"As lovely and heartwarming as that was. I just couldn't resist. Those legs aren't the only thing that drive me wild." Jake smiled broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Evelyn squeaked in alarm and whirled around, gaping up at him as blood rushed to her cheeks. "You- you...oh my God, you're incorrigible," she fumed, turning back around in the direction of her dorm room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 pm

"Hey! Don't be mad." Jake frowned he grabbed her again and kissed her softly on the cheek, "It really was sweet of you." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Evelyn had stiffened angrily at first but then she relaxed back against him, turning her head sideways to shoot him a frown. "Cheesy Hallmark moment over." She inclined her head toward him, kissed him on the cheek and at the same time stomped on his foot with her heavy boot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 pm

"Touche' Red, touche." Jacob said through clenched teeth. He stretched himself out, and cracked his joints. All that laying and rolling around he needed to release some of that. "Well as much as I love inflicted injuries. I think we've worn this out long enough, adios Red." Jake waved at her turning to go back to his suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Evelyn snorted and turned away, heading back to her own suite where she refilled Nova's bowl and then resumed studying.

[[FINALLY end of Friday. -__-]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:35 pm

[[ FF through the week to about Wednesday Evening]]

On Sunday Jacob had spent most of his day and night studying, and warding off an evil duck in his room although finally it had left. He also spent time talking to Evelyn and inviting her to Europe with him over the summer thinking she would love to explore and such throughout the countries, but she had sounded unsure, but excited. Saying that she would want to bring her friends but knowing that with her friends James was a part of the deal.

Speaking of Evelyn's friends he had also gotten into a friendly little argument with Ashlee, mostly her wanting to know what happened on Friday but he figured he would just let Evelyn handle it.

Other than that nothing too interesting had happened, except one other thing that Lola had brought to his attention. That Ryder his former best friend and Lola's ex boyfriend had changed his current city to Greenwich, and he was now at NYU. Which was making them wonder what had brought him back to the city.

So far neither of them had heard nothing from him, so they figured they'd leave it alone for now but to keep an eye out in case they heard anything.

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Lola had come over mostly to hang out with Jake and to take a break from studying and he figured he needed it since it had been awhile since they hung out.

"Do you give up!" Lola hollered having Jake in a head hold she was giving him a noogie.

"Ha! YOU WISH!" Jake turned her over and the both of them started smacking each other with pillows from the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Ashton had taken off home for the past couple days, no doubt under exam stress to study without background chaos.

Seth was seated across from Lola and Jake on his laptop, headphones over his ears and chatting to his brother and a few friends he never really got to see anymore. He tipped his headphones onto his neck, glancing up. "Yo, Jake, you wanna go see the basketball game this Friday? Apparently Rafe saw them play earlier and says they've got a good shot this year. I haven't been to a game yet!"

Nova was definitely getting fat.

This was a fact Evelyn had to admit to when she tried to hoist him into her sports bag. The puppy wasn't quite as huggable as before.

That, and she was mentally and physically exhausted. The week had been exam review upon exam review.

She'd had a long chat with Ashlee over the weekend and the one thing Evelyn had hated about it was the constant mention of James. She had no idea what he was feeling. She just knew it was a bad idea for her to be around him.

Was I flirting? That sounded like flirting, she mused, torn, as she shoved on her boots. No, I wouldn't flirt with him! That's just cheap.

The horrible thing though, was how naturally, easily, she'd flirted back. If it was flirting, that is. It shouldn't be, she mused angrily. It was witty banter. Right?

And then on Sunday, Jake had sprung a sudden invitation on her to visit Spain with him next summer. And Evelyn had momentarily frozen. She hadn't let on to him that she didn't think she would do that at all. She wanted to see Spain, Greece, Italy, sure, but.....she wasn't sure what. There was just something irking her but she couldn't pinpoint it. And by the end of that conversation, her mood had been shot completely.

She didn't let onto him though. But try as she might, she just felt bothered and couldn't really bring herself to talk to him too much after that. So she'd focused on Ashlee instead.

Who then proceeded to plan a "JEv wedding". Evelyn had been amused and decided to play along with Ashlee's fantasy because that was something that was never going to happen in real life.

Ashlee had also signed her up to model for her fashion project. Hopefully not alongside James. Evelyn had seen some of the more...cozy poses male and female models did and hell if she was going there.

But right now, she needed Jake to handle Nova. She couldn't make enough time for the puppy and he was suffering.

"Yeah, you are definitely getting that walk," she said to him, zipping the bag halfway and hoisting it, with difficulty, over her shoulder. She grabbed her keys and keycard lanyard and headed down the hallway to Jake's suite.

[[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Before Jake could say anything Lola had twisted his ear, "OW!" Lola stuck her tongue out at Jacob, and he reached over and yanked her nose. Lola yelped reaching after Jacob who instead placed his hand over her forehead as she swung at him but kept missing.

"Umm sure, why not! Anything is better than studying." Jake grinned, as he pushed Lola over who grunted.

"Butt head." Lola made a face at him looking up at the ceiling nudging him with her boot clad foot.

"Booger brain." Jake retorted grabbing her foot and twisting it, Lola sqeaueked and kicked him in the knee, Jake toppled over and Lola sat on Jake's back looking up at Seth.

"Hmmm maybe I'll come too!" Lola grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next