New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

Antonio had shrugged finishing off his last slice, "Maybe he fell asleep again?"

"I uh..." His head was spinning, heart pounding, everything was just racing; he was usually so much better at this around Evelyn. He wasn't sure why he couldn't control himself around her like this - he shook his head and grabbed her hand, "I'm sorry... I don't know why I mean I do..." Why couldn't he figure out what he wanted to say?! All the words were just jumbled and nothing was forming together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 am

Ashton snickered. "Or Seth put him in a coma after all the yelling. I wouldn't be shocked."

"It's not your fault. I started it," Evelyn muttered, not looking at him. "I should go. Your roomies will think I killed you or something." She forced a weak smile. "I'm just making it worse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 am

Antonio laughed, "Or maybe Evelyn freaked out when she realized she was here and killed Jake."

"I uh..." Jake scratched his head absently and shook it again! "Okay seriously? Why am I being this way? I know how to talk, I'm sorry its just...how can you just like...doesn't it drive you crazy? Turning that off like that? How do you, how did you stay a virgin? No offense but really? I mean I'm gonna be honest half the time I just wanna rip your clothes off. You mean to tell me you never feel that, never?" Jake asked more out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 am

Evelyn realized, at this point, she was still sitting in his lap, and she blushed, both at the question at her situation.

She hastily crawled back onto the bed, almost toppling off in her haste to get away from him. Her cheeks remained bright red. Her eyes were wide as she examined Jake's face. He was....serious?

"I...I..." Evelyn fumbled for words, blushing harder. She gave a soft groan and hastily looked away, snatching a pillow and tossing it at him. "Jake!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:21 am

Jake cracked a grin catching his pillow and setting it down aside, "Oh come on! Its normal Roja. Humans are pretty much wired for two things anyway and thats food and sex. Come on you can't tell me that even when you see some fine guy like myself you're not like. "Damn I would love to just... ITS NORMAL! Do not act like you don't cause girls do too. Cause I mean look." Jake crawled over to her.

He positioned his hands on each side of her, his eyes smoldering as they kept their intense gaze on her's he lowered his voice, "Like right now, I'm so close to you and you know that there is something here. Something fiery, passionate." His breath on her lips, "Our lips almost touch..." His lips brushed hers but they lingered just above them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 am

Evelyn froze and simply blinked at him for a second. He was so close, she could count every eyelash. She held her breath for a moment before -

She grabbed the pillow she'd thrown at him and smacked Jake in the face with it. "Before that?" she asked, rolling away with a grin. Stupid college boy. Evelyn ended up against his headboard and sat up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:35 am

Jake grunted, tipping over on his back. He blew out a huff and stared at his ceiling. "Is this because you don't think you can be sexy? Cause I think everyone who saw you get down on that table can vouch for your sexiness." Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:39 am

Evelyn opened her mouth and reddened again. God damn him. Wait, he already was.

She wasn't sure what the hell to say so she simply picked up the pillow, crawled over to him and began smacking it on his head, body and wherever the hell else she could in annoyance.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 am

Jake yelped not really expecting another pillow attack, but at the same time he was somewhat prepared. He had shielded his arms across his head from Evelyn's attacks, and then he wrapped his arms around her and brought her down on top of him. "Come on Red! It was a compliment to your muy caliente dance moves!" He smirked, taking the pillow from her arm and bashing her a few times with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 am

The pillow burst, scattering feathery down all over their heads and Evelyn squeaked in alarm, sneezing when feathers tickled her nose. She flailed helplessly for a second before rolling off Jake and grabbing the pillow from him to smack it in his face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:53 am

Jake grabbed the pillow from Evelyn again, and rolled off his bed landing on his feet, "YOU BROKE MY PILLOW!"He flailed finding one of Nova's toys again and throwing it at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 am

"I can't BREAK a pillow, dumbass!" Evelyn siad, kneeling up on the bed and throwing back whatever toys Jake tossed, at his stomach in hopes of fracturing a kidney.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am

Jake just laughed as the squeaky toys bounced off his "abs of steel" instead he jumped on his bed, pinning Evelyn down, "Gotcha." He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 am

Evelyn swung her knee up into his stomach hard. "Dream on," she informed him, scooting backwards to the headboard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:18 am

"Ooh! Jake moaned he threw his arm across his stomach, it ached from where Evelyn's knee cap made contact.

He decided to turn this away, he got up on his knees his back to Evelyn, "Oh no I've been wounded!" He said over dramatically then fell backwards on Evelyn, his head landing on her stomach.

"Lucky for me this excellent view of your rack should heal me up just fine." He smirked devilishly up at her his brown eyes twinkling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 am

Evelyn flushed again (her face was permanently red) and reached over, clamping his eyes shut with a hand. "I wasn't aware not being around me for a month would render you this horny, Jake!" she said, half-amused, half-exasperated.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 am

"Well I mean I do have needs you know." Jake pouted widening his covered eyes up at her, he moved a couple of her fingers apart so she could at least see one eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 am

For some reason, this reminded Evelyn of James, of a cool afternoon in Central Park where they'd been talking back in September. They'd had a similar conversation, about how they'd never work out because he couldn't change who he was and she didn't want to force him to. He had his needs and she understood.

She understood it this time too. Her stomach dropped. Cold filled her insides again and it was suddenly hard to breathe. She couldn't look at Jake any longer. She sat up, letting his head fall to the mattress, and swung her legs over the side of the bed, standing up. "Yeah. Um, I have to go." She strode over to the other side of the bed where her purse lay where she'd dropped it. She knelt, picking it up, and straightened, slinging it on, her face nonchalant.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Jake got up wondering if he had said something? He had been joking!

"Hey wait... you know I was kidding? I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable you know that?" Jake told her standing up. True he had probably come on a little strong, but she was too busy beating the crap out of him with his pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:59 pm

"Your pizza's probably cold," was all she said, striding over to the door without looking at him. She suddenly felt ill, like she really really wanted to throw up. That old resentment that she'd harbored over how things had ended between her and James was coming back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 pm

"Evelyn we have a microwave, listen... I didn't mean to pressure you. I apologize for real." Jake told her, he didn't like that she was trying to push him away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Evelyn stopped with her hand on the doorknob and turned to shoot him a look, unable to keep ehr stoic face on. This was honestly her Achilles heel, the one thing that had ruined anything she could have salvaged with James that their lies hadn't ruined.

She turned around to face Jake, glad her eyes weren't stinging even though her insides felt sick. "You know why James and I didn't work out? Because he had needs. It took us two years to figure out we would never work out because I didn't want to force him to change and he couldn't change." Her voice wobbled. She hadn't thought about James in a while. Aside from when he came over to harass Alexis, but Evelyn was usually in her room to avoid the cacophony of Alexis screaming in rage.

Evelyn looked away. "You don't joke about having needs to a girl who's already been given shit for that. You just don't. And you know what, you are like James in that same sense. I mean, you already showed you need to get what you want somewhere and if it isn't me, it's...going to be another girl." She looked up at him, pressing her lips into a thin line and forcing down an aching lump in her throat. He knew what she was talking about.

"I just don't see the point of keeping this up," she said quietly, and swung open the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:20 pm

This time it was Jake's turn to close his door, "No listen to me, I know I know I have needs so does any other natural human being. Just listen, alright? If I really wanted to you know I would. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to go find some ho and just do it. I'm sorry if I offended you that wasn't my intention but you have to remember that I'm not James."

Jake had realized what she had meant about him going to find what he wants elsewhere, and he was ridden with guilt all over again. Although now as he had remembered he hadn't actually had slept with the girl, it had gotten no far than kissing but still. The damage was done, he wasn't even sure if telling her this would help.

"I ... I know this might not make a difference at all, but after that night you know I don't have to explain it to you. My memory of it started to come back and.. I didn't sleep with her. I remember going to the room with her and laying down but it went no further she tried to sort of throw herself at me and I left. All the guys assume I did, just because they saw me walk off with her I'm guessing but noting happened." He told her shakily. He knew she probably wouldn't believe him, she would think he was lying but it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Evelyn stiffened, swallowing again, but her hand stayed on the door knob as she tilted her head up to meet his eyes. "You're saying you didn't cheat?" she asked slowly. "That - that her lipstick all over your face w-wasn't cheating?" Her voice definitely wobbled now, and she hated herself for being so damn weak.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

"Evelyn I know, I know you probably don't believe me. And honestly there is still stuff I don't remember, but that was something I did remember. The fact that I could have and I didn't. I know you probably can't forgive me for the other things I've done, but I could have lied to you and I didn't, I couldn't." Jake said, he knew this was just sounding weak and stupid but he didn't want to lose her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next