New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Jake frowned, he would not be thwarted that easily. So he leaned over and licked her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Evelyn reddened again and placing a hand on his forehead, pushed his face away, even though her arm was cramping in the space between them. "Degenerate!" She lowered her head and rubbed her cheek clean on Jake's shoulder. "There."

Seth had moved on to singing to the twins.

"Pizza, P-I-Z-Z-A. Gimme pizza!
Uh, did I happen to say, I want pizza!
P-I-Z-Z-A. I want pizza!
Hey, are you ready to play?
"

"No," Ashton replied curtly, trying to watch TV.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

"Oh quit hesistating. You know you love it!" Jake smirked reaching over and bear hugging her.

Antonio shook his head "Seth you have screws loose."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Just then, the phone rang in Seth's room and he flipped Antonio off before darting to answer it.

He hung up and came back, grinning broadly. "Pizza's HERE!"

He ran out of the suite to the lobby. Ashton considered locking him out permanently.

Evelyn squeaked and pulled a face at him, wriggling in efforts to escape. She turned her head to face him, realized he was too close to do that comfortably, and hastily looked away. "Jake!" she hissed warningly, not wanting his roommates to break down his door like they almost had last time she'd been bickering with him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 am

Jake just clung to Evelyn tighter, and nestled his face into her hair.

"Evelyn! Don't resist me!" Jake yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:27 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped and she reached up and clamped a hand over Jake's mouth, praying his roommates hadn't heard. Oh, please don't let them have heard that! Please, oh please.

"Asshole," she muttered, squirming. "Jake, let GO! I - I really do not need your roommates making stupid assumptions!" she snapped irritably. "And I have to go!"

Ashton had actually heard some yelling from Jake's room but figured it was Jake and Evelyn bickering yet again. She must have woken up from her faint.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 am

"Mrmmfmfmrm!" Jake muffled through Evelyn's hand since she had clamped it shut. He rolled back a bit, but forgot that he was on a single bed not a king size and fell off his bed with a yelp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am

Evelyn sat up, startled, and leaned over the side. Once she ensured Jake had not cracked his head (again), she lay back again and started laughing at him. "Schadenfrude, Jacob!" she giggled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:02 am

Jacob made a face at Evelyn, not like she could see it. He saw something poking out from underneath his bed, and quirked an eyebrow. He stretched his arm out grabbing whatever it was and it was some stuffed dog he had gotten from some kid who was giving them away for charity.

Jake placed the stuffed animal on his bed, "Hi I'm Evelyn. I throw Jake off his bed and call him a sausage in forigen languages." Jake made a sort of goofy voice moving the dog around on his bed as he lay on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 am

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow and rolled onto her stomach, looking around Jake's room. She spotted Nova's toys in a corner (it figured Jake wouldn't throw them away), and grinned.

But she didn't feel like getting up yet. She looked down at her very warm feet, and realized she still had her boots on. They were clunky winter boots.

She lifted a foot and placed it near the dog. "And I'm a duck-footed idiot named Jake, who can't walk without -" she kicked the toy dog out of Jake's hand and then stomped his fingers into the duvet with her foot "- causing grevious harm to everything in a ten mile radius of me!" she said mockingly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 am

"Owowowowo!!" Jake yelled yanking his hand back, he flew back a bit and shook out his hand.

He narrowed his eyes at Evelyn and crawled over to the corner where he had Nova's toys he grabbed the red squeaky ball he used to throw at Nova.

Jake tucked and rolled to his bed, sitting against it he slowly rose, shiffting his eyes then lifting his arm he threw the ball at Evelyn's head, "Attack Fire Mountain!!" He cried out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 am

Evelyn yelped and rubbed her head, bewildered. She turned and glared at Jake, shifting on her stomach so she could reach him. She threw out a hand - and grabbed the hair on top of his head.

Evelyn smiled nicely and yanked hard, slamming Jake's face into the soft mattress. "Don't ducks happen to be docile?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 am

Jake's pained sounds were muffled by his duvet, while he flailed his arms like an anxious duck.

Since he was blinded he threw his arm on his bed reaching around for something that felt like Evelyn. He settled his hand on her arm he thought and gave it a hard pinch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:27 am

He had, in fact, pinched her side. Evelyn recoiled in pain and let go of him, rolling onto her side again. "Ow!" she yelped quietly, and then muffled it with her hand. She reached out her boot clad foot and nudged Jake's head hard in annoyance.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 am

Jake grunted, but then grabbed Evelyn's booted foot and yanked off the chunky boot and tossed it in the corner of his room.

"Ha now you can't stomp my head with your ogre boots!" Jake laughed triumphantly doing a victory dance around his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 am

Evelyn gaped at him, outraged. "I LOVE THAT BOOT!" she snapped, forgetting to censor her voice. She didn't care if the twins heard her. No one threw her stuff!

She sat up on the bed, watching Jake's parade and timing it, and then, right when he passed her, she lunged off his bed.

She tackled the Spaniard into the floor with a painful crash, landing on his stomach. Evelyn glared furiously down at him. "You. Do. Not. Throw. My. Shoes," she said in a voice vibrating with anger.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 am

Jacob had to stifle a fit of laughter that was coming over him. He looked up at the angry Evelyn and just snickered, "You look like a huffy Jigglypuff."

As Jacob laughed at Evelyn, he felt something tickle his hand and figured it was a dust bunny on the carpet.

He looked to his hand and his eyes widened when he saw a long, crawling centepiede brush past his hand darting down to his leg.

"Fuck! Shit!" Jake yelled rolling away forgetting Evelyn was on top of him he jumped on his bed, watching fearfully as the damned thing scurried about the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:59 am

Evelyn hit the wall and blinked, dazed for a second. "What the hell, Ja -?" she began angrily, sitting up. She followed his gaze and spotted the centipede. Evelyn reached for the boot Jake had thrown, crawled over, put the boot on and stomped the centipede into Jake's carpet until it was a flat puddle.

"Really?" she asked, turning to him with annoyance and amusement in her eyes. "A freaking centipede?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 am

"They're freaking scary Red! Why? Why do they need so many legs?! I hate those bastards!" Jake frowned sitting down on his bed.

"No animal needs that many legs! Shifty bastards. Uh uh!" Jake shook his head swallowing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 am

Evelyn tried to keep a grin off her face as she grabbed a tissue off Jake's desk and wiped her boot on it, before scraping off the dead caterpillar off his carpet.

She held the caterpillar-remains-encrusted tissue up, and smiled widely. "Face your fears, Jake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 am

Jake paled and scooted back on his bed, "No! Evelyn! Don't! Get it away from me! Don't mock it. Its gonna use its centipede ESP and tell its buddies to kill me! Just don't!" Jake whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:27 am

Evelyn had to pause a second and stare at him, wide-eyed. "Good God, Jake!" she said, surprised as she walked toward him with the tissue. Why was he overreacting? "It's a bug smaller than your pinky. I highly doubt it's going to eat you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:37 am

Jake's stomach churned as Evelyn brought the crushed bug closer to him, "Ah no! Okay that one is small but...no! Evelyn there are bigger ones and some are posionous! I know that I got bit by one, just..." Jake turned his head to the side closing his eyes tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 am

Evelyn paused and tossed the tissue into the bin under Jake's desk, before walking over to him and leaning down to peer at his face. "You all right?" she asked gently, frowning now. She'd only been joking!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 am

Jake opened an eye and his breath got caught for a moment when he met her eyes.

He opened both eyes sighing in relief when he noticed the tissue with the bug was gone.

"Yeah, uh. I'm good now. I'm just, they really freak me out." Jake gulped, admitting to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next