New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Mark's Pizza - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Mark's Pizza

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mark's Pizza - Page 3 Empty Re: Mark's Pizza

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm

"But I don't think she got it," Ashton protested, and plowed on anyway. "You see, Evelyn, violent urges are all very natural, but you have to tone it down in public - "

"Violent...what?!" Evelyn was blushing furiously, starting to guess where this was going. S&M, Antonio had said. Oh. My. God... She exchanged a horrified glance with Lola. "What are they talking about?! I don't...I have never..." she spluttered.

"Oh, please, that's half of your relationship," Seth said smugly, patting Jake's shoulder. "Breaking Jake's head, him tackling you and no doubt breaking your spine...it's all very natural to have such urges but it's frustrating for the onlookers so tone it down, hey?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 pm

"This is not happening." Jacob was beyond words. He didn't like that Ashton and Seth were making things so incredibly awkward. How were him and Evelyn were supposed to be friends with this happening?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Um..." Evelyn paused, seeing Ashton open his mouth again. Her stomach churned uncomfortably and she couldn't bring herself to meet Jake's eyes after this.

This was just aggravating. She hadn't really planned to ruin the fragile truce she and Jake were at because of his dumb friends.

"You know what?" she said to Lola, "I'll come over later tonight to pay you back. I, uh, should be getting back. I left Nova alone." She fidgeted, looking pointedly at Antonio to move so she could exit the booth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Lola frowned, giving the boys a pointed glance. Why did they have to make things so awkward. "Yeah sure, come by whenever." Lola said to her sliding out of the both with Antonio to let Evelyn out.

Jake sighed, exchanging a glance with the guys. He didn't want this to happen. "Move." He aid to the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"Move where?" Seth asked blankly, as Evleyn slid out of her seat and waved a hasty farewell before striding toward the exit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Jacob groaned looking behind him in the booth, it was empty so he jumped over it and went to follow Evelyn. "Evelyn, wait." Jake called to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well," Seth said smugly, watching Jake. "At least that accomplished something."

Evelyn heard Jake but she didn't really think she wanted to stop right now. She slipped outside the pizzeria, striding down the sidewalk as frustration built inside her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Jacob ran outside of the pizzeria and saw Evelyn. "Listen, I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen.".

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Ashton was scratching his ear. He shot Lola a sheepish look. "Sorry, I dind't know that was going to happen. I never know where they're at."

"Obviously at some sensitive spot - yet again." Seth declared, finishing off his pizza slice.

Evelyn slowed down a little but kept walking. She glanced over her shoulder, spotted Jake and sighed, slowing almost to a standstill. "I know, I'm not blaming you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Lola shrugged, sighing. "I mean I didn't know either, but its okay I guess." She felt bad for those two they were always getting harassed. Lola picked up her purse yanking out her wallet to pay for her and Evelyn's meal.

"I know, I mean I knew the guys wouldn't apologize. But I guess none of them really knew about us or whatever." Jake said stopping for a moment, shifting his weight back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Seth indicated to the waiter to come over and yanked out his wallet, taking out an extra twenty to pay for Jake's pizza. "Those two need to sort this shit out already. Jake keeps saying it's all okay and fine and whatever, but then you say one thing and they get sensitive! I don't get them. Why can't they just shut the fuck up and get together?"

Ashton sighed. "Aside from the whole factor of all her friends hating him, I guess there's some history you can't just get over."

Evelyn stared up at Jake a moment, and then heaved a sigh. "It's...it's fine. If I'm lucky, this will be the last time I see most of them. I mean...you know...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"I guess you're right, but it would have been nice to end things on a less dramatic note." Lola said hitching her bag over her shoulder. "You guys ready to go?"

Jacob sort of flinched at Evelyn's words, he knew she meant Seth and the others. But he wasn't sure where that would leave them come fall time. They would probably see less of each other.

"I'm sorry if they bothered you, but I really didn't mean for you to get annoyed. I kind of wanted us to leave things on a good note." Jacob rambled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yeah," Ashton said, putting a few bills on the table as the waiter came over. Seth stuffed his wallet back in his pocket and shoved Ashton off the end of the seat.

"Oww! The fuck?!" he said angrily, and Seth grinned, stepping over him and getting out of the booth. Ashton growled and got up.

It was Evelyn's turn to flinch. "I - I - yeah," she stammered, nerves spiking inside her stomach. She swallowed and looked away from Jake a moment, composing herself.

Yeah, this is such a great, uncomplicated way to end things...

"Well, you know," she began tentatively, looking back at him, "As long as you didn't spit in my coffee when I came to Starbucks, we'd be fine next year."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"You okay?" Lola asked Ashton as they left.

"Yeah and I'll charge you regular price too." Jacob cracked a small joke, in hopes to lighten things up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"This is how I get woken every morning," Ashotn informed Lola as they headed for the exit. "I think I'm immune to sprawling over now."

"Tigga," Seth said, struck by inspiration as he peered out the glass door. "I have a dare..."

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: