New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Mark's Pizza EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Mark's Pizza EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Mark's Pizza EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Mark's Pizza EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Mark's Pizza EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Mark's Pizza EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Mark's Pizza EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Mark's Pizza EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Mark's Pizza EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Mark's Pizza

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mark's Pizza Empty Mark's Pizza

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth strode in and looked around, disgruntled. "It'll do." The diner was fairly full right then. Seth headed for a table by the window next to a loud table full of blonds and frat boy-types. He figured if things went badly, he'd at least find a girl to take home.

He slid into the booth. It was wide enough for three people on both sides of the table. Seth scooted in to the window. "I call the window!" he announced. He glanced around and gestured to a waiter.

Evelyn's face was still red and she carefully didn't look at Jake as she and Ashlee entered past him. She shot Ashlee and glower and decided not to comment, instead walking over to the table Seth had held. She paused in her steps and glanced back to check on Nova. He was still with Jake.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mark's Pizza Empty Re: Mark's Pizza

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 am

Ashlee walked in ahead of Evelyn, and took the seat across from Seth in the both, she looked back to see Evelyn was still standing there as was James, "What are they doing?" She asked Seth.

"Hmmm..." Jake mused aloud looking down at Nova, who looked back at him his little tail wagging. He could leave Nova out there, but Jake would be getting up every almost every minute to make sure no one stole him, he was just a puppy still and he really couldn't defend himself.

Plus Evelyn and Jake had managed to steal Frankie with not much difficulty, stealing Nova would be even easier. Jake would have sat outside any other time of the year except now, it was freezing and he lent Evelyn his sweater so that was out of the question, and then it hit him. He saw a couple walking down the street with each other and Jacob smirked.

"Hey I know this is odd but do you have sunglasses?" He asked the couple.

The boyfriend raised an eyebrow at Jake, "Um yes, why do you need to know?" Jacob reached into his pocket yanking out his wallet, he handed the guy two fifties, "There is a hindered bucks for you, go buy yourself a new pair and let me have your old pair, they're getting old anyway." He smiled charmingly at the couple.

The girl looked a bit frightened at Jake, and the guy thought that maybe Jake wasn't alright in the head, but he took the money and handed Jacob his black sunglasses and went on their way, "Gracias citizens." Jake put the glasses on and motioned Nova forward into the restaurant.

"Excuse me sir, but there are no dogs allowed in the restaurant." The host informed Jake.

Jacob glanced around a bit before landing his eyes on the podium, "Um I'll have you know this is my seeing eye dog, I'm blind sir and I need him to help me get around."

James watched this in amusement, but he felt somehow mildly annoyed, and he went to go to the table and sat next to Seth, "You won't believe what your friend is doing."

The host eyed the dog warily, and Jacob, "He seems pretty small for a seeing eye dog." His voice came out monotone.

"He's supposed to be, he's only a puppy, but you train them when they're younger he's very helpful. Anyway I need him and he's trained very well, he won't be much trouble and if he is you can get rid of us. "Jake told the host.

The man looked very irritated and rolled his eyes, "Very well sir, but if your dog causes any sort of trouble I will have to ask you and your party to leave." He said throwing an annoyed stare at Evelyn.

"Thank you very much sir. Vamos Nova." Jake ordered him, and tugged his leash around a bit and held his hand out to act like he needed to feel for the both where Seth and them were seated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:36 am

Evelyn was trying hard not to laugh. She didn't ant Nova tied up outside like Frankie either, hell, she'd have given the pup her - or Jake's rather - hoodie if that had happened. It was really cold.

She bit her lip hard to keep her grin curbed when Jake walked past her aimlessly. "Here, before you break something," she snickered, sticking out her foot and catching his leg when the host/waiter had turned away.

Seth looked up at this commotion, and he hadn't really caught Jake's comment to the waiter since he was busy having a very nonverbal flirt-a-thon with the girl seated behind Ashlee at the frat boy/blonds table; he turned from her and shrugged at Ashlee. "Probably something illegal. Jake looked like he was thinking, so it's definitely going to involve some rule-bending," he said easily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:41 am

Jacob stumbled slightly on his feet, not expecting Evelyn to trip a blind person! Not that he was really blind, but still it was the principle of the matter! He looked around first before he did this, the host had been busy and the waiters were taking orders.

Jake reached over and smacked her lightly across the head, "How dare you trip the seeing impaired. And here you scold me about going to hell." Jake tutted arriving at their table and taking the seat next to James.

Ashlee giggled at Seth's comment, and heard Jake's on top of it and it clicked she said in a low voice, "You pretended to be blind? You're even worse."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 am

Seth cracked a dimlpled grin at this. He leaned around James to address Jake. "Wow, that's low even for you! Awesome!"

Evelyn's smile flickered for a second before she shook herself out of her funk, a queasy knot tightening in her stomach. She rubbed her head and sat down slowly next to Ashlee. Nova yipped at her happily and Evelyn leaned down to feed him a dog treat from her bag, throwing her bag beside her in he seat between her and Ashlee (she had not sat in the middle seat, opposite James. Hell no.). Bu Evelyn needed a second to recover too, and she took her time ruffling Nova's head while her suddenly panicky heartbeats slowed back to normal.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am

The corners of Jacob's mouth tugged into a grin, "Thank you, thank you. Jake Salazar making hell look hot since 1992."

"Very smooth guy, especially that very manly trip you had on your way over here." James smirked at Jacob.

"That wasn't a trip, it was stumbling with style, but enough of my awesomeness. I'm hungry someone order since they'll expect me to read braile or something like that." Jake pointed out towards the menus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am

At that moment, the waiter headed toward them, glaring suspiciously at Nova. He pulled out a pad and a pen and said, "Should you be playing with a service dog?" to Evelyn.

Evelyn's temper rose again. She composed herself before she sat up, brushing her hair out of her face. The guy's eyes widened a little as they skimmed over her and Evelyn shuddered inside. She freaking hated once-overs.

What had Jake said to her about being open? Evelyn didn't like this waiter - he was cute enough but clearly a douche. Excellent practice. She pulled her curling hair back and tucked it behind both ears, flashing him a small, secretive sort of smile. It was nowhere near the "come hither" smile she'd sent Antono when she'd first seen him. Evelyn wasn't pulling out the "siren stops" for this jackass. She remembered telling James she wasn't going to and she meant it.

"Well, he's adorable. Don't you think?" she said sweetly, injecting a slight sing-song note to her voice.

The guy looked like he was going to disagree but then he swallowed and, still staring at her, stammered, "Uh, right...um...what can I, uh, get, uh, you?"

Seth coughed loudly. "Are you asking all of us or just her, buddy?" he joked, half-serious and rather amused. He glanced at the others. "Barbecued chicken for sure!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 am

Ashlee and James' eyes both landed on Evelyn. That was a side they never really saw too often of her, James only saw that side of Evelyn whenever she was toying with him or something like that.

Jake snickered and he looked up at the waiter, "Yeah I'll have pepperoni on mine." He held the menu out so the waiter could grab it as he left.

"Wanna share Ev, what do you want? You can get anything just no olives, I'm not a fan of them." Ashlee told her, looking over the menu real quick.

James shook his head, trying not to think about Evelyn, it still pretty much baffled him that she flirted with their waiter, "Um I'll have the same, barbecued chicken."

"Oh yeah and when you can, could you bring a pitcher of Coke to the table, and the hot pepper flakes out for the pizzas when they're done?" Jake asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 am

Evelyn kicked Jake under the table. Their waiter pulled a slight face but nodded.

And then, as if remembering Jake couldn't see, said, "Yeah...." in a rather disgruntled tone. Seth coughed to cover his laughter.

Evelyn glanced over at Ashlee, deciding she didn't feel like giving this guy too much false hope. "The Alfredo sauce topping sounds good," she said, leaning over to look at the menu open in front of Ashlee.

Instantly, the waiter plonked another copy of the menu down in front of her (he'd been cheap and there were only three on the table). Evelyn cringed and avoided looking at him altogether as she continued, "With maybe, veggies and um, yeah, barbecued chicken on top?" She was freaking starving.

The guy wrote this down and took the boys' orders. Evelyn was now staring down at Nova so she couldn't catch the waiter's eye. She, in a clear dismissal to him, turned to Ashlee and said calmly, "So you should seriously considering moving into the dorms. Have you put in an application?"

This waiter looked a little crestfallen as he walked off.

Seth tilted his head a little so he could catch the eye of the busty blond he'd been flirting with behind Ashlee. As he did this, he noticed Ashlee and Evelyn had apparently caught the attention of the frat boy losers behind them. And neither of the girls seemed to have noticed it.

Damn it. This is why it sucks to eat out with females! Especially hot ones. You have to be their friggin' bodyguards else you're a prick, he mused irritably. Those guys looked like trouble.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 am

"I want to, I put in a request to move in and stuff cause my roommate is a nightmare. I swear one more day with her and I will physically strangle her. I'm just waiting for something to show up. I had earlier during the year but they filled. I wanna be near you guys I feel like I'm so isolated."Ashlee pouted, she missed being near Luke, Evelyn, and James. Even Seth and Jake seemed entertaining, Jacob was pretending to be blind for gods sake!

Jake winced lightly, and his dark eyes flicked at Evelyn he kicked her lightly under the table right back, he went to look at Seth, but saw his eyes focused on the table behind them full of the frat boy idiots. His eyes landed on the taller blond and his friend who were checking out the girls, Jake rolled his eyes, not really in the mood to play bodyguard, but he was going to prepare himself for the worst.

"Oy will Jake and Evelyn quit playing footsies!" James yelled, feeling Jake shift, and Evelyn's leg had brushed his before that to kick Jake from underneath the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 am

Seth forgot about the frat boys completely and he shot Jake a surprised glance.

Evelyn blushed red to the tips of her hair. What the hell?! "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said to James, unnerved and seriously embarrassed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 am

Ashlee's eyes widened at James, she had a feeling something like this was going to happen eventually. Ashlee focused her attention out the window, taking out her phone and pretending to send a message.

Jake's eyes widened behind his sunglasses, and he cast a glance to James next to him, "Um dude what the hell?" He said in disbelief. He had no idea why James would even announce something like that!

James rolled his eyes at Evelyn, "Um I could feel your chicken legs, when you reach out to kick him or do whatever it is you're doing to Ray Charles over here."

Jacob opened his mouth to say something but settled with keeping it closed, he had no idea how to end this arguement or why it was even being started in the first place.

"Hey baby! Those guys giving you a hard time? Bring your friend over here and you both can have some fun!" One of the frat guys hollered over at their table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 am

Evelyn exchanged a baffled glance with Jake before she realized a cute guy from the next table was leaning over the back of her and Ashlee's seat, talking to her.

Well, she stopped thinking him cute as soon as he said "baby".

Although given where this conversation with James was going, Evelyn had half a mind to grab Ashlee and run before this night ended ugly.

She bit her lip, sending the blond guy a brief glance. "Piss off. I'm out of your league." She fiddled anxiously with the napkin in front of her, hands scrunching it on the table.

Seth debated saying something, but he figured he'd let it die itself. Aggression + dumb frat meat = irrational equation.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 am

That was the Evelyn, James was was used to seeing, the one that insulted guys like him, Seth, and Jake. He knew that whole flirty thing she just pulled on the waiter wasn't going to last.

"Oh what's the matter with the guy Ev? You made nice with the waiter earlier, I'm sure this guy probably makes more money than him. Probably has more of his clothes for you to wear." James said icily.

Ashlee cringed at this comment and started sinking herself lower into her seat, why couldn't they ever go anywhere without causing a scene?

Jake glared at James, what the fuck was his problem? Jacob at least wanted to eat before he had to deal with any jerks. Plus that insult to the waiter was uncalled for, usually Jake was rude as they come, but if there was one kind of people he didn't insult were the people who deal with your food/bevrages. Working in a coffee shop with rude, demanding, bitchy customers. Jake had seen a lot of people say shit like he just did.

"Dude seriously? Not cool." Jake furrowed his brows together, his voice laced with frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am

The frat boy, for some reason, looked offended.

"Yo," he said clueless. He glanced at Ashlee. "Let's cut the drama, huh? We'll show you a good time. Kid's got one thing right - I'm loaded," he bragged.

Seth coughed mockingly. "Clearly not enough to afford a decent triple-digit IQ," he said to the idiot. Said idiot's friend leaned over his seat too, glaring at Seth.

Evelyn was completely unaware of this whole argument. She stared at James, dread building in her. Here was the James she'd expected.

She chose to keep the peace though. Knowing him, he'd get nasty. But her hands shook and she clasped them together on her placemat. Evelyn bit her lower lip and glanced around, glad to see the waiter walking over with their pizzas. At her feet, Nova whined softly and nudged her booted foot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 am

Jake glared at the rich morons friend and said, "Hey don't hurt yourself thinking too hard there before dinner, you might forget how to drink out of a straw if you keep that up." Jake said snidely.

The guy raised an eyebrow at Jake, "How do you know what I'm doing? Aren't you blind?" The dumb ass tilted his head.

"Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I don't know you're being a douchebag, its my special super power, all blind people have this, actually all people above single digit intelligence have this sense. So you're just unfortunate." Jake smirked.

"Come on Ev you mean to tell me none of these guys appeal to you, they're just your types." James taunted her, his blue eyes darkening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:41 am

Evelyn's hands fisted around the napkin she was holding. And it tore apart. She crunched it into a ball and flung it aside, looking up at James. Her stomach lurched despite herself when she met his eyes.

Evelyn couldn't think of anything to say to him without causing a fight. And she didin't want anything to do with him. She swallowed and glanced at Jake instead, choosing ot ignore James yet again. Hopefully he'd get the message.

Jake, alongside Seth, was evidently hunkering for a fight. The waiter appeared just then and placed their respective pizzas down. The table was instantly really crowded.

Evelyn wasn't sure where all this patience was coming in. maybe because she was sick of getting worked up over James. While her waiter attempted to catch her eye, she avoided James' smug expression.

She reached across the table and grabbed Jake's hand to get his attention, unusued to the static she usually associated with James that now flared upon contact with Jake. It was frankly disturbing.

The frat guy said, "Let's take it outside, wise-ass. I'll kick your scrawny butt from here to Hoboken."

Evelyn's fingers tightened on Jake's hand and she shot him a pleading glance, shaking her head. Couldn't they get through one damn meal without drama? She glanced at Ashlee. Her friend seemed to agree, trying to huddle down out of sight.

Nova stood up and growled warningly under the table. Seth narrowed his eyes. "Do you even know where Hoboken IS? You'd probably get turned around and end up six feet under.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 am

If it were possible Jake's glare would have burned through the sunglasses on his face, he felt a touch and his gaze was on Evelyn, he read her pleading expression, and he could see Ashlee practically sliding underneath the table if anything he just wanted to go out and eat, not get into a fight.

Not that he couldn't easily kick these guys ass, but he wanted to eat first before he did anything. Jake gave Evelyn's hand a small squeeze and pulled back his hand, he looked past a glowering James to Seth, "Andreasis, deal with it later."

Jake grabbed a slice of pizza and put it on a plate, and lowered his hand down underneath so Nova could, eat it. He reached past James grabbing the hot pepper flakes and drown his slice of pizza in it and took a big bite out of it.

Ashlee followed suit taking a slice from their pizza and looked up at Evelyn, "Come on let's eat so we can leave." She muttered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 am

Seth shrugged. He never was one to encourage violence anyways. He picked up a slice of pizza, leaned over and grabbed the pepper flakes from Jake, and in his haste, buried his slice in them. He picked up his knife and fork and began eating.

The frat boys weren't as mature as Jake and Seth yet. When Evelyn picked up her knife and fork, the tall, blond guy, ducking back down, leaned his face around the side of his seat and said to her, "Yo, babe, you live in those freshie dorms, right? Yeah, I knew you and your friend looked familiar. Say, how ab-?"

Evelyn stabbed her pizza viciously, momentarily losing control of her annoyance. She cursed adn kept her gaze on her plate, sayign stiffly, "How about you piss off beofre I shove my ring so far up your nose, it implodes yoru brain? I'm not paying to clear that up."

The guy's eyes narrowed. Now he looked less like he wanted to pick up girls and a lot more like he wanted to punch her for her sass. "Keep that mouth going and - "

"Then again," Evelyn continued louder still, taking a bite of her pizza and chewing carefully.. She glanced at him sideways. "I doubt there would be a lot of brain to clear up."

Seth intervened before the frat boy really hit her. "Oy, tall, dark and stuffed, can't you tell when a chick's not into you? Fuck off and let us eat already."

Nova dropped his slice of pizza and turned aorund, waddling over to the frat boy, who was still leaning aorund his seat, and chomped down on his ankle.

"MOTHERFU - !"

"Is there a problem?" a nearby waitress asked. Seth noticed she was real cute and grinned. Maybe this night was saved. "This gentleman's suffering a seizure," he said, gesturing at the howling blond boy.

"Nova,' Evelyn said reluctantly, bending down to tug him away, "Stop it, boy. He's probably got a horrid thickness disease you don't need to catch."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:21 am

Jacob polished off his third slice and swallowed it looking up at the waitress standing overhead,"Yeah if you can have him removed, hearing him suffer, makes it difficult for me to enjoy my meal, and the negative energy upsets my service dog."

"Its a shame, you can't go out in public and eat in peace with some good friends without being disturbed by savages, with no manners." Ashlee tutted cutting her pizza with her knife and shoving the tiny piece in her mouth, "Real shame..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 am

Nova backed away and Evelyn ruffled his head. She straightened up as he went back to eating, and she finished her slice fairly quickly, starving like crazy.

Seth was evidently already done most of his pizza. He stretched lazily as the frat boy sat back down in his seat glowering.

Eventually, they got through the meal, fairly silent. It wasn't exactly what Evelyn would call a fun meal. It was completely dark outside now. Evelyn glanced at her watch as she put down her knife and fork. "You wanna sleep over, Ash? I think Alexis has Rose staying too?"

"That snooty bitch?" Seth asked bluntly. "Sleep with a knife under your pillow. I think Alexis feeds off her bitchy personality." He gestured to their male waiter, who picked up the bill-book and walked over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:34 am

Ashlee blinked a couple of times at Seth, "She seemed nice when I met her, I hardly know her so I can't say anything, but sure I'll stay Ev sounds like it would be fun." She smiled finishing off her third slice of pizza.

James raised an eyebrow looking at Seth, it sounded like he had a bad encounter with Rose, he remembered her in his class and she was fairly nice to him, even funny on a couple of occasions, "She's nice to me, and you and I aren't that different. Then again you probably did something to piss her off." James snorted eating from his pizza.

Jake had finished his pizza, giving a few pieces to Nova so he had something to eat too, Jake took a sip from his Coke since his mouth had been on fire, and he added his two cents, "Can't say much, haven't talked to the chick." Jake stretched his arms up, and scratched the back of his head, forgetting about the bruise he had gotten earlier, "Ah fuck... damn bruise." He winced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 am

Seth grinned at Jake. "Another one? Damn it, guy, you need like a hazard sign around your neck so people don't get too close."

Evelyn cringed guiltily and looked away quickly, saying, "Hey, Ash, can you pay my half? I'll pay you back soon as we get back. I left my wallet in my other bag."

The waiter placed the bill down in front of James,, evidently under the impression that Jake couldn't pay since he couldn't read it. Seth pulled out his wallet, sighing. He really needed to hit an ATM. "How about I just pay, since i don't have any cash left after that damn cake and I don't think they take credit cards in a split bill."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 am

"How about we all give you money for our meals and you put it on your card?" Ashlee suggested reaching into her wallet and pulling out the money for her and Evelyn's dinner.

James and Jake followed suite, putting the money on the table and handing it to Seth, "There you go dude." James handed him the money and they all got up and headed out of the restaurant.

[[Seth, James, Jacob, Ashlee, and Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 am

[[Jake, Evelyn, Ashton, Antonio, Seth and Lola from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum