New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"His nickname from his mom is Connie. He's a momma's boy. He didn't learn how to drive till last year." Rose said, picking down the list. "Oh, and he can waltz and to the salsa."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Evelyn was trying not to smile devilishly, but it was really hard. Rose was a freaking gold mine. Evelyn threw Alexis a glance. "How many other people know this about him?"

Because surely Connor's new friends here deserved to know he wasn't as macho as he came off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm

"Some of that I didn't even know and I'm his cousin." Alexis said, shaking her head. "What are you going to do with all that?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Jake shrugged not really caring, "I don't know pizza or whatever. I don't care." He said flipping his phone in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Evelyn mock gasped. "I'm offended. What makes you think I'd ever do anything with so many of Connor's vulnerabilities?" she demanded righteously. "I'm a good girl, Lex!"

She turned and headed to her room after this declaration, humming. Her mood was definitely brighter now. Nova gave a low whine in her arms and she set him down before she went to her desk and logged onto her laptop.

She bit her lip to stifle her grin as she typed furiously, trying to recall everything Rose had given her.

Evelyn paused and picked up her laptop, unplugging it from its charger and carried it out ot the living room.

"Heyyyy, Alexis?" she said innocently, setting it down on the coffee table and sitting down on the couch. "Come look this over while I type?"

She paused and, feeling guilty, added, "I know he's your cousin, but I promise none of the blame will fall on you."

She hit Publish and smiled.

Seth nodded and dialled the pizza store down the street for a delivery. He paused while it connected. "You all right?"

Luke heard the front door shut and glanced up. "James?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Alexis went over with Rose and they read it all over. Alexis snickered a little and Rosemary bit down hard on her bottom lip to not start laughing. "It's perfect, Ev." Alexis said and patted her shoulder.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Evelyn couldn't help snickering as she reread it over. Connor thought he could gross her out.

She could outwit him in her own way. Evelyn flicked back to her main newsfeed and saw the note for Connor in her feed. Where her friends would see it. Excellent.

She did wonder what Connor would do to her. Armed with Seth, he was deadly..."He's gonna kill me," she muttered, smile toning down a notch in slight fear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

"Huh?" Jake said distracted, he was kind of just zoning out he looked at Seth and smiled, "Yeah I'm cool, just hungry, and tired... and still cold. I changed too."

Jacob logged onto Facebook on his phone and went scrolling around when he landed on Connor's page he noticed that Evelyn had tagged him in a note.

Jake raised an eyebrow and started to read it his eyes going wide as he read that Connor was a mamas boy who loved to play with Barbies, and ballroom dance.

"Um dude..."Jake bit his lip trying to keep from cracking up, "Hey Seth go on Red's page she wrote a very "informative" note about Con."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Alexis nodded. "Don't worry, we'll stop him." She teased.

Connor reached over, grabbing his phone as it rang from a notification and went to the note Evelyn had tagged him in, extremely confused by the title. Who the hell was she talking about, Jake maybe?

Connor scrolled down it, his eyes growing a bit wide as he read through it all.

* His middle name is Ashley. Think Gone With the Wind. I'm positive that dude was gay - no straight male can be THAT clean-cut and impeccably dressed.
* He used to play Barbie Dolls with Rose and Lex - only he didn't use Ken ;D Aspiring fashion designer?
* He used to play tea party and dress up with them. My guess is, he was Alice.
* When he was little, he'd SCREAM for his mommy if she left a room without him. Talk about macho.
* He has a soft spot for any animals (even if they're impractical).
* He most definitely sulked like a little bitch (and possibly weeped) when Frankie left - maybe drunk, probably not.
* ROSE dumped him, not the other way around and he had asked HER out. How manly is this end?
* The girl who took his virginity now resembles Amy Whinehouse and has about half a dozen children.
* His nickname from his mom is Connie.
* He's a momma's boy. (Like the above point didn't make this blatantly obvious)
* He didn't learn how to drive tilll last year. Considering he spends about 23 hours of the day inebriated, this is a good thing!
* He can waltz and do the salsa. Why would any guy hide this fact in favor of dry-humping?

Take a gander. Very Happy Who is this manly man? No, it ain't Perez Hilton.

It was him. Connor felt his face grow hot- from embarrassment and anger and he quickly untagged himself, before slamming his phone down and stood up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Seth glanced up at Jake, curious. "Oh?"

He flicked to his newsfeed and right on top was:

Evelyn Mathesson
Our Favorite Party Boy - Think You Knew Him? Think Again!
GUESS WHAT HIS NAME IS? His middle name is Ashley. Think Gone With the Wind....
21 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · Share

Seth's eyes widened. He read through the short note quickly, freezing up in disbelief. "Wait, wiat, what the fuck?!" He sat up straight. "That's a lie! He told me HE dumped Rose because she was an untight bitch!"

Lucifer walked up behind Jake and swiped at his ankles.

Seth flicked out of Facebook and texted COnnor: Dude wtf is goin on w/that note?

Evelyn flicked out of Facebook the moment she saw Connor online. She shut down her laptop screen and got up to return it to her room. "Just in case, I think I'll barricade myself in my room," she announced. She was, admittedly, just a bit worried.

She headed to her room and put her laptop down on her desk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm

It's Rose, that fucking bitch. She told Evelyn shit, I took dance to GET more girls, never had a dad- mom was the only one there, and I WAS SIX WHEN I PLAYED WITH FUCKING DOLLS AND TEA PARTIES. Connor sent back, pretty sure he was going to break his phone if he typed any harder on the keys.

Rosemary shook her head and sat down on the couch with Alexis.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Jake gave Lucifer a light kick and brought his legs up on the couch, he stifled a grin closing out his Facebook, "Yeah dude I heard that from him too but damn! This is harsh.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Evelyn was devising a strategy.

SHe was sure Connor, who went out of his way to annoy her, would not just let this die. He'd definitely come over here at some point looking for her.

She did not want to die over a stupid Note. A Facebook Note nonetheless!

Evelyn grinned down at Nova, feeling her crazy adrenaline kick in again. It had made her do this and now it would get her out of it. She stifled a sudden laugh and picked up her phone, debating.

"We're going on a walk, boy," she said to Nova, who barked excitedly, tiny tail wagging.

Evelyn grabbed another (dry) Juicy hoodie from her closet, this one a gray, and pulled it over ehr head. She coaxed Nova into her bag, packed her wallet, phone and cardkey in with him and zipped it up halfway. She slung it on and headed for the door with her umbrella.

"We're going to pay Carrie a visit," she said to Nova's head. He yipped. Evelyn trotted down the hallway to the stairwell after checking the coast was clear.

Seth was extremely relieved.

So relieved, he began cracking up hysterically at Connor's reply. "Oh man," he gasped out between chuckles, "I'm definitely staying on those girls' good sides. Be grateful, Jake. Red never did this to you."

He replied: What now?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Now, we kill her. Connor sent back and rushed out of his dorm room, screwing throwing on another shirt as he had just pulled off his soaked one before he checked his phone.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Seth cringed at Connor's curt reply. Oh, hell, this was going to get ugly.

He was definitely videotaping whatever revenge Connor took on her though.

He sprang off the couch, forgetting about dialling pizza, and went to get another jacket from his room. "So evidently, the chase for the convicted redhead is on," he informed Jake.

He grabbed his jacket and headed outside to meet Connor, presuming him to be in the hallway.

Evelyn reached the stairwell door just as she heard a door swung open down the boys' hallway. She swallowed and sped up, taking the stairs quickly and leaving the stairwell door to bang shut behind her. Nova yipped in alarm and Evelyn slowed to shush him.

Luke, completely unaware of this chaos, walked to the living room to prod Ashlee awake. "Hey, it's nearly six," he informed her, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Connor looked up, hearing the stairwell door slam and rushed for them, shaking in anger. "EVELYN!" He shouted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Seth sniggered to himself as he followed Connor's voice down the hall. "Yo, relax, dude," he called cheerfully. He took his phone out of his pocket.

For Evelyn, Connor's voice was a serious omen. Of death. Hers, specifically.

Her eyes widened and a sudden bolt of adrenalin-charged fear shot thorugh her. She ran up the rest of the stairs in twos and threes and slammed out onto the seventh floor hallway, gasping for breath. Nova looked dizzy in her bag. Evelyn paused by the doors to catch her breath, peering behind her anxiously for the moment when Connor would enter the stairwell.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm

"Fuck you, Seth!" Connor shouted back and entered the stairwell quickly before taking the stairs by two or three steps at a time.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Evelyn glanced around her in desperation when she heard Connor charge up the steps. Carrie's suite wsa up here, as was Lola's.

But she didn't know if Lola was even IN Manhattan on weekends. Jake said she sometimes went back to Brooklyn on weekends.

Evelyn started walking quickly. James and Lucas were out of the question. She could try Carrie. She'd seen her in the elevator.

Connor was getting closer. Evelyn swallowed and rushed down the hall, knocking on Carrie's door. The fire escape gleamed at her from the end of the hall.

Hope it doesn't come to that.

Carrie didn't answer. Evelyn swore and Nova whined worriedly in her arms.

She was seriously considering having run for Ashlee's now. She didn't have time to stand out here. He'd see her.

She did the only thing that made sense. She shouldered her bag, ensured it was zipped enough, and then ditched her umbrella in the common room nearby, the one where they'd played that disastrous game of Never Have I Ever.

Then, Evelyn pushed open the fire escape window and lowered herself out. Just as Connor sounded like he'd reached this floor (how would he know what floor she was on?) she climbed down the ladder.

It was still raining fairly strongly. Evelyn felt her grip weaken and her boots slip and she cursed, hoping she wouldn't plummet seven storeys to her death. She felt the rain wet her to the bone and shivered as she stopped climbing roughly midway between sixth and seventh floor. She clung to the ladder, trying to shield Nova with her arms and he ducked down inside her bag, whimpering. "Sorry, boy," she muttered. Her teeth chattered. She resumed climbing downwards, feeling her fingers turn numb, unable to hold on too much longer.

Seth was trailing Connor up the stiars, though slowly. He wondered what floor Evelyn was headed for. Seventh, possibly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Connor looked around for her as he got onto the floor level, catching his breath and rushed over for the empty fire-escape window, peering out of it quickly, and then scowled. "You know you've gotta come back, Evelyn! You've gone to fucking far, I might have sex with someone and tell them to fuck off, but at least I ain't the slut that messes with peoples emotions, kisses 'em and ditches 'em." He shouted after her. "It's YOUR fault everyone turns your back to you- No one actually GIVES A FUCK."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Evelyn was right nwo way too cold to give much of a shit to what he was saying. Her teeth clattered as she tried to answer back. My life is a freaking tragicomedy!

She turned her head to shoot Connor a reply, shaking. "Tha-that's rea...really gonna ma-make me cl-c-climb back in the-there," she called to him. She was almost past the sixth floor window now. She kept going.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Connor growled under his breath and climbed out, going down the ladder now, gripping tightly onto the ladder to make sure he didn't slip and fall.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Seth emerged onto the seventh floor hallway, looking around, puzzled when he didn't see Connor's tall form. Where the hell were they?

Evelyn decided Connor was crazy. Well, crazier than before anyways. He didn't even have a shirt on! She swallowed, ignored Nova's whines, and kept climbing down till she reached the ffith floor. "You're insane!" she informed Connor. "Are you that willing to die?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 pm

"You're one to talk!" Connor shouted, taking the ladder quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Evelyn was too tired to flip him off. She saved her energy and swung herself in through the fifth floor window, landing with a thump on the carpeted hallway. Her breath came out painfully as she scrambled to her feet, moping wet hair out of her eyes. Nova whined and Evelyn picked up her bag again, stumbling down the hallway toward her suite. Her bag and jacket felt like they weighed a TON.

Man, I knew he'd get mad, but THIS mad?

Seth was now rather worried. He pulled out his phone and texted Alexis: Wtf is goin on? Con n Red dsapeard. Keep i out. He headed down to the fifth floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next