New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:51 am

Evelyn ran her hand through her hair, wishing the damn lift woudl reach lobby already.

She crouched down carefully, mindful of her skirt, and in the pretense of petting Nova, said quietly, "I didn't know HE was coming. Why'd Seth invite him?" She tried to keep her voice nonchalant but it wavered slightly.

"Oh, nice, huh?" Seth teased James. He sobered. "Funny, she was all nice to you, I noticed, but she showed me a majorly bitchy side earlier. And get this, even Connor said she was a bitch."

The elevator opened onto the lobby and they walked out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 am

"I don't know, Seth loves hanging out with James. And frankly I figured I get on his good side, we're all kind of living here now." Jake whispered to Evelyn. He knew they had their history, but if she wanted to seem over James she'd have to suck it up.

He stood up when the elevator arrived on the ground floor and walked out.

James raised an eyebrow at Seth, "Really? She didn't seem like a bitch to me. She actually sounded nice but who knows."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 am

Evelyn straightened up and sighed.as she picked up her bag and followed Jake.

Seth stepped out onto the campus. "Well, she probably wants you then." He smirked at James. "And THEN she'll get nasty."

Evelyn dragged her bag out, hoping Nova would stay silent, but the puppy gave a happy yip. Evelyn cursed and shoved past Jake to storm out of the lobby past James and Seth. She kept walking until she was concealed by a few people and then let Nova out. She knelt and clipped on his leash.

Then she sat down wearily on a bench.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

James shook his head and laughed at Seth,"I don't think she's like that but then again I don't know we haven't really talked too much."

"Listen as much as the bonding is great between you two, can we go eat. I'm gonna pass out." Jake interrupted Seth's and James' little bro fest. As much as he would have joined he kind of wanted to eat, and sleep.

Ashlee looked down at the weary Evelyn on the bench, "You want me to hold onto Nova?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm

"She went out with Connor," Seth told James before slinging an arm around the lanky Spaniard's shoulders. "Yeah, yeah, we'll go feed the dying tiger. Where're the girls at?"

Evelyn silently handed Ashlee Nova's leash. The puppy was running in circles at Evelyn's feet and she stood up slowly, stifling a yawn.

"Oh," Seth finally noticed them and Evelyn resisted an urge to punch him. "I think there's a nearby pizzeria here...I can't really recall where exactly though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

"I think its a couple of blocks down um... me and Alexis ate there I think it was called Marks or something, it was literally near campus though." James said, trying to remember where him and Alexis sat and had lunch.

Ashlee tugged lightly on Nova's leash to get him to settle down a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Seth tried to remember but he didn't know every damn inch of this huge city so he shrugged and began walking toward the nearby street. "We'll keep an eye out for it."

A cold gust of wind ruffled his hair and he zipped up his jacket. He pulled out the cigarette he'd meant to use earlier and lit it carefully as he walked. He put the lighter away and took the cigarette out, exhaling a smoke ring that instantly blew behind him to hover into Evelyn and Ashlee's air.

Evelyn coughed and clapped her hand over her mouth. "Seth, that is disgusting! Do you mind?" she said testily, trying to reign in her mood. She was hungry though. And her temper spiked when she was sleepy too.

She shivered suddenly, wrapping her arms around her torso and wishing she'd known they'd be coming outside so she could have gotten a jacket. Add in the clothes she was wearing and her mood was in the major negatives. Which was a bad thing given James was around.

Evelyn sniffled over her cold, felt another stab of irritation and gritted her teeth. She ignored her chattering teeth and fumbled in her bag for her pack of Kleenex.

She found it after some rummaging. She stopped walking and groaned quietly. She'd left her wallet in her other bag! She'd been in such a hurry.

"Don't hold us up," Seth called back to her. Evelyn exhaled and inhaled slowly, starting to walk again. She knew herself. A combination of the right things and she was about ready to go off on anyone. She shivered again and tried to distract herself by humming a song under her breath as she trailed behind the group. A strong gust of wind caught her hair and bronze strands stuck to her lipgloss.

Oh my freaking hell.. She hastily pushed them out of her face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Jake kind of fell back while James walked ahead of him next to Seth, Jake looked back at the very disgruntled looking Evelyn. She obviously wasn't dressed for the weather, and she looked like she was trying to keep herself under control.

"Hey Red, you keep huffing and puffing like that and you'll take out that poor homeless mans box." Jake snorted as they passed a slumbering homeless man in his box.

[[Ashlee, Seth, James, Jake, and Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 pm

[[The Gang from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Jake took his sweater from Evelyn and put it back on, feeling himself warm up almost instantly. Now that he had ate though he thought he would be tired, but on the contrary he had a burst of energy and nudged Seth, "Dude I was like falling asleep now I'm wide awake. Its like eight we should do something." He suggested as they all walked into the lobby, and heading to the elevator he pressed the button and they waited for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 pm

"Do something?" Seth asked, amused. They got lucky and the elevator soon clanged down, the doors splitting open. He stretched lazily as he entered.

"I'm looking forward to crashing early," Evelyn muttered tiredly to Ashlee as they entered behind the boys, Evelyn hit 5 on the control panel and then after a a puse, hit 7. The lift doors closed and it shuddered as it rose.

Nova waddled away from Jake, looping his leash around James' ankles, and nudged Evelyn's leg with his tiny muzzle. She crouched down stifling a yawn, and scratched him behind the ears. "Rose and ALexis are home," she informed Ashlee, recalling Alexis mentioning they'd stay in. "I've never actually talked to Rose even though she's stayed over so many times."

"Don't you think that's a little strange?" Seth asked, looking down at her skeptically when he overheard this comment. Evelyn blinked and shook her head.

"She might be conservative, for all I know," she said reasonably. Still crouched down (more because she was too tired to stand) she used her free hand to brush heir hair out of her face. "She and Alexis usually go out when she's over anyways."

"She gives me a weird vibe," Seth said bluntly. He looked at Jake. "What do you have in mind for tonight?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 pm

James shrugged, "I don't know like I said she was nice to me in class."

"Wait you girls like don't hang out with each other? I mean I know you, Ash, and Alexis chill sometimes but its kinda different since you guys went to school together, but I don't know this Rose chick, so I don't know how she is either." Jake stated, not that it really mattered. It was probably some girl reason they all didn't hang out.

"I have to agree with James, she seems nice but I've only seen her a couple of times." Ashlee said examining her nail.

Jacob was thinking of something to do for the night, they really even didn't have to go anywhere, "I don't know just chill I guess." He said answering Seth, "Not sure."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Evelyn shrugged and stood up, covering a yawn with her hand. "Well, whatever, maybe she just doesn't like socializing?"

Seth snorted. "She gives me that same vibe Brett and Rachel did," he said quietly, hands tucked into his pockets. He looked up at Jake distractedly. "Yeah, sure, I guess. Wanna break out the booze?"

Evelyn was staring at him, looking slightly disturbed about his earlier comment. She crossed her arms over her chest and decided to stay silent. The lift creaked a bit and groaned as it kept rising.

Eventually they all got out and Evelyn and Ashlee headed to their suite, while Jake and Seth headed to theirs and James rode up to the seventh floor.

[[FFed to mid-week, Wednesday, for no real reason]]

It had been a calm week, compared to the last three. When Luke came home from the library where he'd been all day after class finishing up an assignment, he found the dorm fairly silent. Everyone was either downstairs, out to dinner or at class. He dumped his schoolbag on his bed and sprawled lazily beside it, stifling a tired yawn as he pondered what to do.

"Hey, Lex," Evelyn said, poking her head out of the kitchen where she was attempting a pasta recipe of non-Italian origin. "I'm gonna head out really soon, but I was thinking...you wanna invite Lucas over for dinner?"

She wiped her damp forehead and tightened her ponytail, grinning. "To keep you company. I have to go into work soon. Dinner's cooking."

She was already dressed, rather casually in jeans, tank and a hoodie, white shoes on her feet, large hoop earrings in her ears and a gold ring gleaming on her finger because the rest of her outfit was dreadfully cavalier. She left the pasta dish bubbling, turned the heat down and walked out to her room to fetch her tote bag and purse, slinging both over her shoulder as she reapplied her ligloss.

Her eyes flicked to where Jake's football sweater was now hanging on the back of her desk chair, laundered just recently. She'd meant to give it back ot him but it was really very comfy...And he hadn't asked for it either.

She returned to the living room. Nova was back with her again, because Jake had work that week, and the beagle was now lying at Alexis' feet, chewing on a toy. He whined and lifted his head, brown eyes widening imploringly at Evelyn. She flashed him a sad smile and moved toward the door.

[[http://www.polyvore.com/casual_hoodie_outfit/set?id=23674058]]

"Yo," Seth said to Ashton. "When's Tony get back from class?"

Seth and Ashton were in the living room, occupied very productively in the PS3 there while Seth attempted to finish his homework during breaks. Ashton, by some mysterious trick, had all his homework done already. Seth hated him for it.

"Right about now," Ashton answered distractedly, as Seth's player was attacked by a zombie while he leaned over to finish off a math equation. Seth swore and made a rude hand gesture his way while Ashton smirked and did nothing to aid Seth's player. "Why?"

"I never see him around lately, is why," Seth said, putting down his pencil and picking up his controller again. "You little shit, you were supposed to cover me. Fucker."

Ashton shrugged. "He's got afternoon classes now mostly. Swapped out of his old ones. So when you come home, he leaves."

"I bet he's still scared Jake'll come kick his ass," Seth quipped. "For the whole "letting Red in to destroy Jake's door" thing."

Ashton stifled a grin. Antonio wasn't stupid. He knew Jake could do a lot when mad. "Might be. Majorly turned Tony off her, I have to say," he added.

Seth smirked to himself. "Really? That's good." Ashton shot him a questioning look askance. Seth shook his head, still amused. "She's just bad news," he said vaguely. And I'd rather not have Jake kick Tony's ass over her, he added silently.

"I thought it was hilarious," Ashton said conversationally, letting Seth's player get attacked by a horde of zombies. "Jake does act kind of arrogant sometimes. Knocked him down a few pegs."

Seth snickered as he scribbled off another answer on his homework. Jake's pegs weren't the only thing of his Evelyn knocked down. His head was more common. "I don't know, I think he's been rather humbled lately."

"Oh," Ashton said suddenly, pausing his game. "Um....I meant to tell you earlier. Next time either of you is fornicating in the bathroom, try to not leave evidence. It's kind of weird."

Seth blinked, confused. "What?" he asked, leaning down to attempt another equation. "What evidence?" He couldn't recall doing anything in there. A girl he'd called over for a Sunday night booty call had hung around his room but that was it.

"I found some chick's shirt in there, all drenched," Ashton said, amusement in his voice. Seth's eyes widened and he suddenly had a crazy urge to laugh. "I put it in your laundry basket."

"Why mine?" Seth exclaimed, offended. Was he that likely to "fornicate in the bathroom"?

Well, he supposed he was a lot more likely to than the newly lovestruck-in-denial Jake. Ironically, this shirt was really the Spaniard's fault.

"It's Jake's fault," Seth informed Ashton. "He had the bathroom to himself most of Saturday while you guys were gone, if you get what I mean."

Ashton smirked. "Go put it in his then."

Seth got up and walked to his room, examining his laundry hamper which was beside the door. He'd skipped doing laundry, for fear he'd explode the machines again like last week. He had enough clothing to go on for a few more weeks anyways.

The shirt was in fact a drenched tank top with floral detail - definitely girly. Seth frowned and picked it up gingerly, pulling a face even though it was definitely only water on there.

Then again, he didn't trust Jake about the redhead anymore. Who knew what they'd really been up to?

He smirked, amused. Jake was going to kill him but...

If he wanted to fool around with Evelyn, he'd have to learn to clean up after himself.

Seth carried the damp tank top to Jake's room and then cringed. Jake had closed his door, and the autolock had kicked in. Seth knelt and shoved the tank top carefully under the space between the door and the floor so it went through into Jake's room. "Keep your fornication to yourself, bro," Seth muttered laughingly, as he straightened up and walked back to the living room, sitting down by Ashton in front of the television.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:32 pm

[[Jake from Starbucks and Antonio from School Days]]

Jake had walked into the lobby of the dorms, his apron slung over his shoulder and iPod in his ears he was exhausted since he had to leave for work at six this morning to open because his favorite person in the world decided she was too good for work today. Jake was looking forward to napping but he had homework he needed to do once he came up.

He pressed the button for the elevator waiting for it, after a few minutes it finally opened up to the lobby floor, a couple of guys walked out and Jake walked in pressing the number five and leaning his back against the wall of the elevator scrolling through his phone answering messages.

Antonio had come in from his political science class, and saw the elevator was still there and ran to it to avoid having to wait for that crappy thing to come back, "Hey wait! Keep it open!" He yelled running to the closing doors.

Jake saw someone signaling for the elevator and he quickly pressed the button to keep the doors open, and he saw Antonio run in, "Hey thanks man... I" Antonio stopped when he realized who he was sharing the elevator with and just silently nodded smiling at Jake.

Great way to make things particularly awkward Tony...

Antonio had been kind of avoiding Jake, since he had kind of pissed him off real bad by letting Evelyn arts and crafts his door, plus he was holding a knife that day and was shouting in his face, that was enough to scare anyone. He had been around Jacob enough times to know that his temper was a real big problem of his.

Jacob looked out of the corner of his eye as the elevator went up, he could feel the tension and the fear Antonio was giving off, Jake was just thinking if Antonio had been around a tiger he would have been tiger chow by now.

"Listen dude." Jake said taking his headphones out of his ear, "I'm over that whole Evelyn writing on my door crap and I don't want us to live together and have it be all awkward. I was just pissed at her and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. Its not like you knew she was gonna do that. So quit being all ducking around corners, and looking over your shoulder. I'm not gonna kill you in your sleep or cut the brakes out of your car. If I wanted to do something terrible to you I would have done it by now. Just forget about it its over, we're still cool I just needed time to cool off." Jake told him, he didn't want any tension with his roommates he wanted things to be normal that was it.

Antonio wasn't really expecting Jacob to say anything to him, if anything he thought he would ignore him or probably thrown him down the elevator shaft if he could, but he glad to hear that they could put that issue behind him, "Yeah you're right but dude I'm sorry still I---"

"Stop!" Jake held his hand up at him and Antonio stopped talking, "Just don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. If anyone should say they're sorry its me, cause I snapped at you. So don't I forgive you, all is well. The world is sunshine and rainbows. We can move on, alright?"

Antonio blinked a couple of times and just did a thumbs up, "Yeah sure dude. You're right its over."

"Oh my god! Tony! Stop being so fucking awkward!" Jake put his hands on his shoulders and shook the kid, "GOD! Just be you, be yourself, I'm not pissed! But you're gonna make me pissed if you keep acting like this. BE NORMAL! I am over it, I forgive you. I'm sorry! What more do you want? Do you want me to hug you or something?"

Antonio just stared at him raising an eye brow and Jake rolled his eyes giving Antonio a hug, "There! All is well, now be normal you dumb bastard!"

Antonio's eyes widened and they both pulled away, "Okay... dude you're so fucking weird." Antonio started laughing, and Jake joined in as well. He couldn't believe he just had to hug Antonio to regain normalcy.

"Yeah well, don't get used to it. Its not happening again." Jake snorted, the both of them laughing at the weirdness of the situation, as the elevator slowly made its way to the fifth floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Alexis coughed on her drink a little as she registered what Evelyn had said and looked up. "Looks like you are leaving NOW, but.. uh.."She paused, putting her glass down and her laptop onto the table as she looked down to Nova and reached down, petting his head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Evelyn's grin was extremely Cheshire now. "Is that a problem? I think you're mature enough to be left alone," she said gleefully, eyes dancing with laughter as she walked out of the suite. She pulled her iPod out of her tote and plugged it into her ears, hitting play after she unlocked it and humming quietly as he headed to the elevator. She leaned against the wall opposite the doors with a couple other people, juggling her tote, iTouch and purse with her.

She was flicking through her playlist when the doors opened at long last and a few people stepped out onto the fifth floor hallway.

Luke was now bored of web surfing. He pulled out his phone and texted James with a simple Where r u? Im bored D:

Seth and Ashton were still playing. Seth picked up his buzzing phone and Ignored the call (some girl he didn't want to see again). He texted Connor instead. Yo wazzup? Very Happy Ashton n I r playin PS3. Come over!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm

James had been walking around the dorm building after class today, he just wanted to explore a bit and kind of just not be in his room, he got a text from Luke as he was returning to their suite, and he opened the door, "I'm right here." He closed the door walking in wondering if Luke was around, probably in his room.

"LUCAS RYAN FARRELL! YOUR BEST FRIEND JAMES JOHNATHAN DARKO HAS ARRIVED!" James announced himself as if he were a king entering his palace.

Jacob and Antonio walked out of the elevator, and right into Evelyn, "Oops my bad... " Jake grinned backing off from her before she could hit him.

Antonio chuckled, "Hey Evelyn." He greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Luke raised both eyebrows, amused. He pushed himself off his bed and strode to his door, peering outside to see James in Diva mode. "Your royal presence has been sorely missed," he said wryly.

Evelyn's iTouch flipped out of her hand when Jake walked out of th lift and into her. She snapped out of her music-induced daze and knelt down hastily, cringing when it hit the floor before she could catch it. "Merde."

She glanced up as she straightened and shot Jake a glare in greeting. Prick was probably trying to even up the tally. Then she remembered her manners and flashed Tony a small smile. "Oh, hey. Afternoon classes, Tony?" She'd almost said "Tig" but caught herself in time.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Alexis grumbled and went to the kitchen, grabbing her phone on the way. Evelyn left me alone with a lot of food. know how much you love food- wanna come over? She sent to Luke.

Why so I can kick your ass? Connor sent back to Seth, grinning to himself as he sat up in his bed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 pm

James laughed, and pat Luke on the shoulder, "So why so bored? I forgot that I'm the constant entertainment in your life." He smirked walking past Luke to go sit on his chair.

"Yeah I switched out of my morning classes, and luckily a few people had dropped from their afternoon classes. I cannot for the life of me wake up early. How about you heading off to class?" Antonio asked Evelyn, noting that she did look like she was leaving for a class.

Jacob yawned stretching, "Sounds like a good idea, but I get scheduled at work weird so whatever." Jacob took out his phone and started playing a game since he didn't really feel like listening to Antonio and Evelyn talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Luke paused to pick up his buzzing phone and answered Alexis while he looked up at James. "Well, actually, I'm hungry. Do you wanna go...oh hang on." Sounds good. Very Happy James with me btw. He glanced up at James again. "Uh, Alexis invited me downstairs for lunch."

Evelyn shot Jake an annoyed look and then glanced at the people behind him that the Spaniard was blocking while he fooled around on his phone. "I've got work, internship thing," she said to Antonio, shifting her iPod to her hoodie pocket and using that free hand to reach over and grab Jake's phone away from him. "Salazar, you're blocking traffic." She examined the Blackberry. "Hey, when'd you get a new one?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Alexis made a slight face at the text and looked over the food, shrugging some. Just don't go throwing food around my suite, and tripping over things and it'll all be good.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:19 pm

"Oooh yeah! Free food I'm always in for that." James got up, he was pretty hungry he had breakfast a few hours ago and all that exploring made him work up an appetite.

"NO MY COW!" Jake shouted, hearing his cow fall off its beam, and ending his final life. He moved out of the way for the people who were trying to get around him and swiped his phone back, " I got it last week after you colored mine." Jacob pouted, "Man I almost saved all the other cows." He started over again leaning against the wall and focusing on his game.

Antonio laughed shaking his head, he remembered Jake showing him that game when he first got his phone, "Yeah that game is really addicting, I had it on my iTouch and it really sucks you in. You gotta save the other cows from getting abducted by aliens." He told Evelyn, although most girls when hearing things like this really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Luke smirked at James. "I have to ask her if I can bring you first, tool." He read Alexis' message. "Yeah, she says it's cool so long as we don't start throwing food." He picked up the jacket he had discarded on his desk chair and shrugged it on. He picked up his wallet and shoved it in his pocket, before heading for the front door. He paused outside his own dorm door first. "James, get out. I need to close it and it'll lock you in."

Seth replied to Connor after a moment (when he ensured Ashton's player died). Please. Ur dog cud kick ur ass.

Evelyn pulled out her iTouch from her pocket, amused at Tony's expression. "I have a shitload of games on mine - I need something fun to do at work, you know?" Her arm accidentally brushed Jake's who was standing beside her (once again lost to the world), and Evelyn shivered suddenly, shifting a little away from him. Jake didn't appear to notice. She continued speaking, voice wavering slightly. "Best one so far is probably Touch Hockey because I can play it with my coworkers. Only thing is, it involves so much jostling, there's a danger of being caught by the boss." She paused, debating in her head. "Have you got a minute, Tony?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 pm

James got up, walking out of Luke's room and opening the door to exit out of their suite, "Woot! Let's get us some grub."

"Yeah sure, I was just heading back. You sure you're not gonna be late to your internship or whatever?" Antonio asked her, he didn't want her to be late on the account of him.

Jake was oblivious still playing his game, so he really wasn't paying attention to them his phone made a beeping sound and you could hear "Danger! Danger!" From a small robotic voice.

"Shit! Come on Bessie, pull it together!" He yelled at the screen as if motivating the tiny virtual cow to win a marathon.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm

FRANKIE! OH HOW I MISS HIM SO! T_T Connor sent back, tugging on his shoes and a clean shirt.

Alexis looked down at her outfit and bit at her bottom lip, thinking over if she wanted to stay in sweats to change. She opted with changing and rushed off to her room quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next