New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Connor did the most stupid thing possible and hopped down to where Evelyn had been on the ladder, almost slipped and fell but gripped quickly, panting hard. "Fuck."He muttered and then swung himself into the window, and stumbled a bit, before jogging to catch up with her.

connor's got anger issues. what else is new. she frowned.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Seth wondered about Evelyn's tendency to attract trouble from short-tempered folk. He jogged down to the fifth floor. He texted Jake. I thnk hes abt to commit murder. Hope my phone doesnt die. D: This is serious.

Evelyn threw a glance over her shoulder, wet ponytail slapping her cheek, and sucked in a breath when she saw Connor running toward her. Not good. She pushed her legs faster, glad she was hitting the gym now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Jacob had been standing in the hallway, he thought this whole situation was pretty amusing, because for once something bad wasn't happening to him.

Although he heard a loud crash and thump sound, and saw Evelyn running down the hall, with Connor on her heels, and at that exact moment he had gotten Seth's text stating that things had taken a turn for the worse and that Connor was out for blood. Jake cursed.

If anything Connor was going to run her right into the ground, and it didn't really matter that Evelyn was a girl, or a person for that fact.

Jacob took a deep breath and charged after Connor, wrapping his arms around Connor's waist and slamming him flat on his back onto the floor, Jake's head spun dizzily for a moment and he held Connor down, "Dude calm down, she's a girl not a tackling dummy!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"What the fuck, get offf you fucker!" Connor shouted, breathlessly however and struggled greatly with Jacob. "I get you wanna screw the slut but get the FUCK off of me!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm

"No fuck that dude! Its not even about that! You can really fucking hurt her! I know you hate her but she's a goddamn person! It was a joke!" Jake shoved his elbow down into his chest, and looked back at Evelyn dark eyes smoldering, "Evelyn get out of here!" He struggled to keep Connor down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Evelyn didn't need telling twice. She took off down the hall, figuring if Connor was really this demented, she wasn't going to take him to Rose. That would be suicidal for them both.

She kept running and burst into the only other place that sprang to mind: Seth and Jake's suite. She locked the door behind her and then glanced around, panicky. Lucifer prowled the hall near the boys' dorm rooms. Evelyn edged around him and headed for the nearest one. Nova began barking in terror at this point, evidently horribly shaken. She edged into the room and closed the door, letting its autolock snap in as she collapsed shakily onto the bed.

Nova's barks subsided; he looked very at ease in here.

Seth showed up just as Evelyn blew past him. He followed the sounds of scuffling and the few curious bystanders led him to...

Connor and Jake?! What the...?

Seth threw himself down beside them. "What the fuck is going on?" he demanded.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Connor struggled even more after coughing and catching his breath from an elbow to the chest. "it wasn't a joke, she went to far!" Connor yelled, and tried to hit Jake.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Jake caught Connor's fist in his hand, and glared down at him, "Yeah you know what she did! But it doesn't mean you gotta clean her clock, just calm the hell down!" Jake yelled at him. Although he was the last one to lecture anyone on their temper, he almost made that mistake and he did once. He wasn't going to let Connor do the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"GUYS!" Seth yelled, not really helping this chaotic situation any. He leaned down and stuck two fingers into his mouth, blowing a piercing whistle right into their ears. "SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. And calm down!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Jake scowled, he hated when anyone did those high whistling sounds. He scanned the hallway quickly and noticed that Evelyn had escaped and he got up off of Connor, he stood up and straightened himself. Jake took in a deep breath and just glared down at Connor, he wasn't really expecting him to say anything nice to him or even talk to him after helping Evelyn but he was prepared for the worst, at least he knew Evelyn wasn't going to lose her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Connor growled under his breath and slowly got up, catching his breath still and straightened up, staring down for a moment before standing up and punched Jake in the face, hard. "Why don't you grow a pair and stop acting like a love-struck puss?" Connor spat before shoving past him to go to his dorm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Seth had evidently missed something. He grabbed Jake's arm before the Spaniard retaliated. "Whoa, okay, evidently, you both need to jsut cool off." He kept a firm grip on Jake and hissed, "What the shit happened?" to him as Connor walked off and the slight crowd dispersed.

Evelyn got up and pulled off her wet hoodie (second one today). It was completely drenched thorugh and so was she. She shuddered, wishing she had a way of knowing if the coast was clear. She glanced aorudn her adn recognized the pet bed. Nova did too. He padded over with a confident air and plopped down in it. Evleyn shivered adn wished they'd turn the damn heating up. She was a little too scared to go back to her own suite yet. She walked over to the desk chair and draped her hoodie over its back to dry and then walked over to the bed and curled up under the duvet, feeling chills rack up her body.

Shit, I didn't think he'd go that crazy.... She rubbed her forehead in frustration. What the hell would she do now, run in fear every time he showed up?

And yet agian, she owed Jake. Really, really big. Connor would no doubt have knocked her head off. Why did this shit always happen? Maybe I should start thinking first...I'm no better than Seth!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Jacob should have expected Connor to hit him, its one of the reasons why he wanted to keep him pinned down to the damn ground, his head jerked painfully to he side, and he could feel blood trickling down his face, no doubt Connor had got him in the nose. Jake brought his hand to his face, and felt the blood on his nose, and some from his lip.

Jake was so tempted to hit him right back in his fucking mouth, but he knew it wasn't gonna do anything. They were just gonna end up getting in another fight, which he didn't even feel like doing for once. He braced himself on Seth, and turned himself to walk back to their suite.

"I uh... I saw Evelyn running down the hall and Connor freaking chasing her down and I tackled him to keep him from running her down into the ground. I know Seth before you say it I'm an idiot but just whatever... I don't care." Jake said defeated putting his bloodied hand down by his side, and opening the door to their suite, he went to his door and took out the key card for his room and unlocked it.

He turned on the light to his room sighing he unzipped his hoodie so he wouldn't get it with blood when he went to to clean his nose and lip. As Jake was walking out of his room he noticed a lump under his covers and he raised an eyebrow, he wasn't sure who or what was under his covers and he remembered making his bed.

Jacob walked slowly over to his bed, and grabbed a corner of the sheets and counted in his head to three and pulled the covers back to reveal a soaked Evelyn, "Jesus Evelyn!" Jake jumped back, not expecting to see her in here at all, "What the... how did you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Connor went into his dorm and went to change out of his soaked clothes, fuming silently and glanced down as Frankie whimpered and sank down onto the floor, leaning against his bed, now in just a pair of sweat shorts and pulled a blanket around him, giving Frankie's head a pat with a furious huff.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Seth paused in the hallway, stopping himself from going after Jake. A nosebleed wasn't exactly a major wound for the Spaniard.

Seth pondered in his head what he should do. Why was Connor so incensed? He'd seriously been ready to take it out on a girl?

Even if said girl was a pain in all their asses.

Seth briefly considered just dropping it all and going to do something more productive and fun - like hitting on Alexis. But he figured he should at least check up on Connor before going for his cousin.

Because he was a considerate guy like that, he reminded himself. He headed toward Connor's sutie and knocked, figuring he'd let Connor decide whether or not he wanted anyone there.

Evelyn clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle her scream. Her wide eyes took Jake in as she sat up, shiveirng violently. "I...it was cold," she muttered, feeling her face redden. Nova began barking excitedly as he snapped out of his doze.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Jake held his hand up and put one to his head, he was getting a headache and he really didn't care for her explanation, he was actually kind of relieved that she was alive.

"Don't!" Jake said abruptly to stop Evelyn from rambling, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Just... you're cool alright?" He said calmly and opened his eyes.

Jacob went over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of sweat pants, and one of his sweaters for her, and put them on the foot of his bed for her, "Here no need for you to freeze to death, I'm gonna go clean up my face." Jake muttered, he would have pet Nova but he didn't want to get blood in the pup's fur.

He crossed the hall to the bathroom and went to grab tissues wetting them in water to wipe the blood that had dried under his nose, and on his lip. Nothing too serious, but still it wasn't something he had been looking forward to.

James walked in as quietly as he could hoping that no one was back but if they were he'd probably be quiet enough to get in, but Luke had heard him, "Damn it!" James hissed closing the door behind him.

"Yeah Luke its me." James said walking into the living area and noticing a snoozing Ashlee.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Connor scowled but got up, half hopingg it was Evelyn so he could ring out her throat as he went to the door and flung it open. "WHat."he said, seeing it was Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Seth blew out a breath as he eyed Connor."Uh, I figured I'd spare Frankie the joy of seeing you punching walls," he said easily. "Can I come in?"

If Evelyn hadn't felt like utter crap before, she did now. She stayed still a moment after Jake left and then groaned quietly, leaning forward to rest her face in her hands. No wonder she had one hell of a guilty conscience! She was forever owing him!

She got up, pushed herself off the bed (which was really very comfortably warm by now), and forced herself to change out of her wet clothes and into the sweatpants and sweater. She placed her wet clotthes on top of her wet jacket, seeing the puddle that spread on the carpet from them.

Great.

Which reminded her. Where was her black tank top? She'd liked that one...She shook it out of mind and then picked up the warm Nova and carried him back to the bed. She sat down and pulled the duvet up over her, leaning back against the headboard with Nova as a tiny radiator right on top of her lap.

Luke was now seated by Ashlee, playing a game on his phone. He glanced absently up at James. "Hey, you're back kind of early."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Ashlee opened up her eyes yawning seeing James standing there, "Hey dude, you back so soon?" She asked along side Luke.

James didn't want to explain what happened, but he knew it would come out to Ashlee eventually but he figured he'd keep it to himself a little longer and just lie, "Actually once it came down to it the weather was crappy and neither of us really felt like going out and decided to reschedule when it isn't flooding outside." James smiled, hoping that would work as a sufficient enough excuse.

"So what did you two do? Cuddle?" James poked fun at Luke and Ashlee, to change the subject.

Jake wadded up the last of the tissues he used to clean the blood and tossed them in the toilet flushing them down, he was good. His lip looked a little swollen but not too noticeable, besides he always had big lips anyway, so it really hadn't seemed too different.

He walked back across the hall to his room and saw Evelyn underneath his blanket again and Nova sitting with in her lap. He knew he couldn't exactly go sit right next to her but Jake figured he could let her hang out here until things had gotten a little calmer. Jake lay himself across the end of the bed, his head hanging off one side, and his feet touching the ground.

Jake looked up at the ceiling and let out a long breath, "Damn and I thought I had bad luck... actually I think we're both tied for the shitty luck."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

"Yeah, whatever." Connor mumbled and walked away from the door, keeping his blanket around him as he went over to the couch.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Luke won his game and put his phone away, shifting his attention to James. "Went to get some grub. You should ahve just gone, the weather wasn't so bad...and," he shot Ashlee a glare, "I doubt Ev would have been skipping in giant puddles and splashing you with mucky water the whole damn way."

Seth followed Connor over to the couch, shoving the door closed, and sat down on the arm rest. "Dude, what the fuck possessed you to lose it like that? I mean, I get that she dished dirt but were you seriously gonna hit a chick over that?" he asked bluntly. If there was on thing Seth didn't tolerate, it was abusiveness toward females. He'd ragged on Jake for it and he wasn't afraid to again. But he figured Connor would have some excuse.

Evelyn kept silent for a long moment, not able to come up with anything to summarize what was going through her head. She stroked Nova's head absently with one cold hand.

It was all a joke. Jake (and possibly Seth) needn't have become involved. She cleared her throat. "What happened after I left?" she asked quietly. Her voice was hoarse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Ashlee sat up now, and just made a face at Luke, "Don't listen to him, Luke likes to act like a baby. But the weather wasn't too bad, but hey at least you guys were trying to be civil so that counts for something right?" Ashlee asked him.

James felt a lump in his throat, he couldn't talk so he settled for just smiling and nodding at Ashlee, hoping that would satisfy her and Luke.

Jake clicked his tongue, and then sat up on the bed facing Evelyn, "Honestly? I have no clue I mean I was on Facebook and I read that note and Seth read it too. We both thought it was harsh at some points but we couldn't help but laugh, anyway Seth went to go follow Connor cause I guess they were texting each other and he was pissed." Jake told her.

He scratched his arm and went on with the rest, "Anyway, I was standing out in the hallway just to see if anything interesting would happen, then I see you flying in through the window and Connor like charging after you and just then I get a text from Seth saying." Jake took out his phone and found Seth's message, "I think he's about to commit murder, hope my phone doesn't die. This is serious." So there he is, and you are and I'm just like shit. So I figured I'd at least stop him and let you get away. I mean I get it I would have been real pissed at you too if you did that to me, but I wouldn't have beat you to a dirty pulp."

Jacob stuck his phone back in the pocket his track pants, "So yeah I tackled him so he wouldn't kill you and honestly I didn't think he'd get that worked up over it! If anything I thought he would have plotted like some sort of prank against you, not kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"I'm sick of that shit, alright?" Connor snapped slightly. "I didn't need a bunch of people having shit on me already- as much as I say I don't give a shit, I kind've do." He clenched his jaw on and off. "I screw, I leave. Simple as that, it shouldn't effect anyone else but I've constantly gotten shit from Alexis for it, I've gotten shit from my mom about it every time she calls me, I got shit from Rose about it, and then now I get SHIT about it from some slut who doesn't open her eyes and see what the fuck she's doing herself. So I finally snapped, SO FUCKING WHAT. It'd do everyone a favor if you both just let me throw the slut out the fucking window!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Luke was about to retort to Ashlee when he took a second glance at James' expression.

But he figured if James didn't want to talk about it right now, Luke wouldn't push him. "Ashlee, I sense the Force telling me to kick you out. Your big mouth has overstayed its welcome," he told her. "But since it's still rianing, I'll let you stay."

Seth paused, trying to keep track of what Connor was saying. "Wait," he exclaimed. "You get shit from your MOM because your middle name is Ashley? Also, why don't you just change it? Simple as! There was nothing really destructive in that," he assured Connor. He cracked a grin. "Just stuff I'm going to tell your grandkids about. Consideirng the amounts of hookups you have, they'll not be long now."

Evelyn shifted Nova to the bed because he was getting restless. She shifted and leaned over, staring at Jake's nose and mouth, where faint purple traces lingered. "What happened there, then?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Ashlee reached over and flicked Luke's head, "The force is obnoxious in you young Padawan." Ashlee retorted to Luke.

James snickered, "God you guys are such kids and nerds. quoting Star Wars.. losers!"

Jake brought his hand to his face, his fingers touching where Connor's fist had made impact, "Oh yeah right that. After I tackled him I was yelling in his face cause he said, for me to let him go and I told him just cause you pissed him off didn't mean he had to kill you and what not. Then Seth came and I got up off of Connor, and he punched me in the face and told me to stop acting like such a...well a little bitch, I guess. I was going to hit him but okay, yeah, Seth stopped me, but I knew it wasn't gonna do anything for once so I just decided to let him get his hit in and I left, which rarely ever happens. So yeah, that's all." Jake finished his long story,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next