New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 am

"Ew, Evelyn, that's disgusting." Alexis made a face and gagged. "That's like.. that's like re-dating JESSE." She shuddered and rubbed at her arm before freezing as she remembered Luke was probably listening to all this and sighed some.

Connor flipped Seth off and went back into his room, grabbing a dirty shirt and wiped the stuff of his face before getting dressed. "Screw you dude, I was about to get laid!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:39 am

"She seemed like a real winner," Seth remarked, leaning in the doorway with a big grin on his face. "Totally into the whole playing dirty thing, I could tell."

He stretched. "I'm bored. Let's go bully Alexis and Evelyn? We haven't in a while."

Evelyn smiled smugly. "Seth isn't so much of a creep as Jesse though," she pointed out. "He just has an overactive libido and clearly wants you." She shuddered a little. "Jesse was just...eh."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 am

"Man, she started with the dirty stuff before she even got to the suite, you couldn't wait just a while longer?!" Connor whined, fixing his hair so it wasn't to lustful looking as he turned to look at Seth. "I don't care, I'm bummed now, thanks."

"Yeah and there isn't no way in hell is he getting me either." Alexis rolled her eyes, kicking the ground a little with her boot.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:52 am

Seth patted Connor's shoulder. "There, there, you'll find more messed-up girls soon enough. This is the City, guy. And I know bitching at Red and getting slapped by her will probably turn you on, you kinky motherfucker."

He snickered as he walked out Connor's front door, pausing to gesture at him.

Evelyn shrugged and put her empty plate in the sink, leaning over carefully. She glanced at Alexis. "Well, why don't you just tell him you'll have Connor beat him up or something?" she asked reasonably. Connor gave a shit about Alexis. Evelyn had to say she'd seen that with the whole Brett thing.

It was his only redeeming quality, after all.

Luke meanwhile, had decided he really needed to nap somewhere where no one was constantly talking. He got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Hey, Lyn. Lex, I'm gonna head out." He stifled a yawn and ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it up. "I'm beat."

Evelyn's eyes widened and she shot Alexis a guilty look. Had Luke heard them?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am

Connor flipped him off with both hands and grabbed his phone, shoving it in his pocket before sulking out of his room with Seth.

Alexis shot her back a glare before sighing and looked back at Luke. "Kay, have a nice nap." She said, ready to smack Evelyn upside the head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:02 am

Luke flashed the girls a tired smile and headed out, closing the door gently behind him. He headed for the stairwell, taking the stairs at a a slow run.

Just then, Seth and Connor walked down the same hallway he'd been in. Seth was running his fingers through his hair absently. "I wanna do something fun this weekend. Not, like, some stupid party or whatever." He heaved a sigh. "We should go out of the city or something. Damn, I can't wait for a long weekend. We could totally do Vegas."

Evelyn hopped down off the counter as Luke left, starting to rinse off her plate. She hummed cheerfully under her breath, completely ignoring Alexis' expression.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 am

Alexis went to the living room without another word and grabbed the pillow she had been hugging earlier and went back to the kitchen quickly and smacked the pillow against Evelyn's head. Not hard but enough to get the point across.

"Dude, Vegas is on the other side of the USA, how the fuck are we going to get there?" Connor asked, walking beside him as he popped whatever bone he could to possibly get on Seth's nerves.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

Evelyn squeaked in surprise, cupped a handful of water from the faucet and flicked it at Alexis' face, laughing. "I'm sorry! I completely forgot he was there!"

Seth ignored Connor's "cracks". He lived with Jake, who cracked half the bones in his body as religiously as some people attended church. "Private jet, bro," he said, smugly, reaching the girls' door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 am

"You rich bastard." Connor grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets as he sulked behind Seth.

"Yeah and anything that COULD happen in the future might have just been ruined because of your big mouth, Evelyn!" Alexis laughed some and wiped her face dry, careful of her make up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 am

Evelyn waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, pshh. A little jealousy from him won't hurt anyone."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Evelyn turned back to wiping down the plate. "Go get it?"

Seth smirked. "If Alexis is nice to me, I'll even take her and Red along."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Alexis threw the pillow back onto the couch and went over, opening up the door. "Shit-,"She quickly went to slam it shut once she saw the boys but Connor's hand caught it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Evelyn put the plate and fork away and then perched herself back on the counter with a bag of roasted peanuts, popping them into her mouth. She'd had a sudden craving for inexplicable reasons.

Seth nudged the door with his foot and peered under Connor's arm to grin at Alexis. "Sup, good-lookin'?" he asked her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Alexis scowled back at him. "Leave before I scream." She said bluntly.

"Please, we're blood, like I'd do anything to you that's screamable. EVELYN ON THE OTHER HAND..." Connor said loudly so she'd hear him and shoved his way in.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Evelyn's head jerked up and she stilled with the air of an unfortunate deer in a cheetah's line of sight. She held her tongue, making no sound. Maybe he'd think she was out.

What the hell were they even doing here?!

Seth sniggered at Connor's words and nudged the door open with his foot, slipping inside and holding it for Connor behind him. "You're an ungraceful hostess," he said to Alexis mournfully. "Two good-lookin' males turn up on your doorstep, and you guys just...jeez."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Alexis stepped in their way to the rest of the suite. "Get out."She said, giving Evelyn a chance to make a run for it to her room.

"Awe, c'mon Lex." Connor pouted, moving his way in.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Seth wondered why Alexis was acting to defensive. "What, are you shooting coke in here?" he quipped, moving around her.

Evelyn would have run by now - only she couldn't. Because the kitchen faced the damn front door and if she ventured out, she'd be seen by that Neanderthal she avoided in law class. Unless Seth and Connor (she could hear only two voices) moved into the living room, she was stuck.

So she sat still and quietly popped peanuts into her mouth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Alexis stuck out her foot quickly to trip him. "Yes, Seth. Coke-Cola."She rolled her eyes, looking at him.

"Hmm." Connor muttered something at the mention of drugs and shoved past her, into the living area. "..Oi, I smell food in the kitchen!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 pm

"I'm hungry," Seth complained. "All that productive labor earlier fueled my appetite!"

He was wobbling as he said this, and grabbed hold of the nearest thing, Alexis' shoulder, to steady himself. Of course, being larger than her, this only brought her down with him. Seth caught the wall and grabbed her around the waist before everything (and everyone) ended up on the floor. He straightened up, amused. "Well, that was one way to break the ice, Lexi," he said, wiggling his eyebrows down at her.

Evelyn had heard Connor. She scanned the kitchen frantically, wondering if there was a cabinet big enough to hide in. Hell, I'm not scared of him! she decided firmly, and remained in her spot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

"...Get the hell off of me before I knee you in the groin, Andreasis." Alexis said very coldly, her eyes darkening.

Connor strode into the kitchen and grinned when he saw Evelyn. "Why hey there sexy legs."He winked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Seth tilted his head a bit to see Alexis' hands. No ring in sight. His grin widened and he tugged her closer to him so she couldn't move her leg up at all, much less hit him, and moved one arm around her to pin down her arms by her sides. He leaned down so his nose was almost touching hers. "Oh, you're cute when you try to go all Femme Fatale on me, Sexi, uh, I mean, Lexi." He cringed. "Damn, I need to settle on one name."

Evelyn glared at Connor across the tiny room. She suddenly recalled the last time Connor had been in here...he hadn't been in a very dignified state. She smiled sweetly at him, continuing to chuck peanuts into her mouth, and swung her feet nonchalantly against the counter. "Back for more humiliation, Connard?" Why is it when I stop wearing shorts altogether, he shows up the one time I accidentally have them on? Does this idiot have a shorts-radar built in? she wondered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Alexis' cheeks flared up to her disliking and she continued to glare at him darkly. "And you need to get off of me..." She breathed, tense as she stood there helplessly.

Connor just grinned widely back, "Well, Seth interrupted my uh... rush with Lust, so I came to see my favorite woman with legs that lead to heaven." He said smoothly and went over, standing in front of her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Seth winked at Alexis and decided to humor her just this once. "Fine, fine, if you insist, babe." He added that in, knowing she and Evelyn freaked over that word. He grinned wider and loosened his hold, but not before leaning over and planting a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

Then he ran for it to the other side of the dining table.

Evelyn lifted both eyebrows warningly, fist clenching on the bag of peanuts as Connor walked over. "Come any closer, this bag will be going up your left nostril, pervert."

Damn, and she'd liked those peanuts....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm

"SETH!" Alexis shouted and went after him quickly.

"Can you REACH up to my nose, Legs?" Connor asked, but stopped in his steps.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Evelyn was momentarily distracted by Alexis yell. She glanced back at Connor, irritation flaring in her eyes. Legs?! You damned hell hound.

"You know what?" she said quietly, hopping down off the counter and advancing on him. "I think I can."

In a move she'd practiced many times on Jake, Evelyn swung the fist with the knobbly bag of peanuts towards Connor's cheek, smashing most of them against his face.

Seth was rounding the table to stay out of reach of Alexis, laughing at her expression. "Oh, come on, you liked that," he taunted her, dimple flashing as he grinned devilishly. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone. Except Connor and Evelyn. HEY, CONNOR, I KISSED YOUR COUSIN. IS THAT OKAY?" he hollered toward the kitchen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Connor cringed and stumbled back away quickly. "Damn Legs, if you can do that with a fist I'd love to see what you can do with those hips and legs, babe."He grinned and dashed out of the kitchen quickly. "DUDE, you made OUT with my cousin before!" Connor said, skidding over to where Seth was.

Alexis huffed angrily, crossed her arms, trying very hard to NOT go for the ring in her room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next